Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash (15681 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by mango: 5:02am On Dec 15, 2005
none
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by mango: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2005
Hmmm!  My two cents:  This is a wake-up call for Lanre to stop messing around and turn to God.  God must must surely have an assignment for him to have spared his life.  I doubt very much though that he planned to travel to Abuja in the first place, so Moni sparing his life may not even be the issue.

By the way - don't be angry Oh, but is Lanre your 'rightful husband'  by Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's standards? If he is, the 'Very Present God' will fight for you - his battle is the sweetest. Keep praying and don't do anything nasty because then, you have fought the battle yourself and you may lose - big time. Shekaina!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by myname(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2005
Legs, am a man and i know verry well that there are some men that no matter what u do to satisfy them it just does not work out. but i would like this woman to really chech her self n see if she is not the one pushing out her husband out side. I have a suggestion, let her start doing the direct opposite of what she has been doing to him n see if he will still have time to thing of another woman. She should stop fighting him, welcome him back from work peacefully, preapare his table, n tell him to bring that woman home n see if he will still be thesame.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by elbaron(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2005
@myname, so you know men who cannot be satisfied no matter what you do to and for them? Fair enough. Stop for one second and ask yourself if those things you are doing are being done the way they like them done and whether it is what they want done to them at that moment.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by viviansam(f): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2006
My view goes like this:
Thank God for his life. Stop worrying about Moni or trying to hurt her. leave vengeance for the lord. "Thou shall not commit adultery" The Lord has a reward for those who do it. If Lanre is wise, he will know that God spared his life for him to repent from his unfaithfulness and embrace his family.

Moni is not worth comparing yourself with. I agree that u should please  use the virtues of humlity and approach lanre for a true reconciliation. Then find out what u need to do to keep your union moving. avoid nagging. It hurts them alot. A lot of women lost their husband in that crash and in other circumstances. The pain of losing a companion is much. So thank God and fight to renew your union.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by pearldrops(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2006
hey end the topic bellview's crash is come and gone
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by ObiOne(f): 1:02am On Mar 20, 2006
You poor thing I read your post, and could not help but feel sorry for you.  The pain you must have felt must have been overwhelming, but the pain that man continues to cause you is too much.  I hate to tell anyone to do this, but I suggest you have your own affair and be obvious about it.  just don't get pregnant by the other man.  Let your husband see how it feels to be the token of another man's affections.  Don't make it so obvious that you look like a common LovePeddler like that Moni tramp, just come home late, and don't mention where you go.  Dress up for no appearant reason.  Change your hair so that its much more spectacular than your regular style.  If you really don't want to cheat but want to drive your man mad, then have your friends play along.  Have them start calling you in the wee hours of the night, and you whisper into the phone and leave the room when ever your phone rings.  Stop nagging him about the Moni chick, and when he wants to go on his trips, then suddenly, you mention a trip you need to go on as well since he won't be home that weekend.  Remember two can play that game, just be sure that you play the game better.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by rikkyjen(m): 1:17am On Mar 20, 2006
Na lie,nobody is feeling any pain!!! , You guys should not crack your brain for solutions !!!THis is a Kayode Ajala Story culled from the punch and as we all know kayode is the most fictional romance writer naija has ever produced!!!.Replying the post should just be for the mood of replying.So people who are feeling sorry and bawling their eyes for the victim should take note grin grin grin
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by pearldrops(f): 2:42am On Mar 26, 2006
ohhh hell the bellview crash has come and gone plss end the thread.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 26, 2006
*rolls here prettys, sexy eyes*
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 10, 2008
Every dissapointment is a blessing undecided
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by namteya: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2009
Kill him, drop some poison into his food, that way you and moni will not hav any reason to clash. You can even hire assasins to kill him feigning robbery. You don't want blood stained hands? Cheat on him too! Start going out with other guys, catch fun girl with no rubber, give him AIDS before he gives it to you!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by SkySpirit(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
I know of a rtd Gen whose life was saved in similar circumstances by his air hostess babe in d C-130 crash of 1992. How did it end!? D wife agreed dat he shud marry d chic! Uptil 2day, they r stil married! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by trisha4eva: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
hmmmm, captivating read i must say.
A man who has been given a second chance at life and fails to see it is doomed. if the man cannot see that there is a reason for his being then he is a proper fool and there would not be a next time. as for the lady, if you are sure you have no fault, give him some space to get his act together lucky it seems you have no kids. so ride it out my dear.no strings attached.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by sugar(f): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ur situation is kinda complicated, I can't tell U to quit ur marriage or stay in it irrespective of the circumstance u find urself, i believe u already knw the answer as to wat u want to do ,u jst want the opinion poll of peps in support and not in support , i hope u make the right decision, Goodluck
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by horny4u(f): 3:35am On Mar 09, 2011
She should keep her eye on the money,foreign accounts, investments et all.
Moni has her prize she needs to get hers.
You cannot force someone to love you but you can love the money it makes all things easier.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
I doubt if every life is worth saving,some people are a waste off space.come to think of it,who misses an adulterous husband when he is gone?haaa!!!imagine someone saying give him food,treat him nicely,some people are just faking their realities,stressing out smiles while u shld be crying.NawoooH for some people mentality.Shouting solves nothing.if u want to stick around and compete good for u,if u want a real life,Good!!Take chances and let go of d man u share with MOni.Their relationship is deeper than u thought.He is only letting u stick around so that u keep effecting ur house keeping duties,A worthless life equals death.Even if he was dead,U might ve gotten over him by now,cos the memories his living is creating is worse than a nightmare.If he was dead,u shld thank God u weren't on that plane with him,My Opinion though.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Jarus(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tale by moonlight. But a creative one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Physical Attributes So Important? / I Need Answers From Married People Only! / ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.