Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (47152 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by kaziblake(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mskrisx:

My dear friend aside telling my father what am gon type here this is the second time I will let it out. I feel u need all the encouragement and examples u can get now.

You see I had a man I dated for 10 months, soon. He told me his travel plans how much he had and how much he needed to complete, since we felt we want to remain together I decided to get want I had and help him cplement his which was over 200k. After that transfer I had just 3 460 as my remaining balance I did not blink an eye lid because I felt I did it for us.. Now what happened after that is history a story for another time.
1. Remember you got her the job when she lost the other
2. You guys dated for seven years according to you
3. She left you because to her u don't have enough money to raise a family so for that she threw everything into the wind and turned her back at you

Now ask yourself God forbids u have an accident or u develop an aliment tomorrow that means she go still leave you abi?

What of u get a good job now and loose it tomorrow wetyn go happn she go begin Bleep around or e go dump you abi?

My guy I understand how this thing feel trust me I have worn same Shoe..dont even bother thinking of killing yourself the only that will happen to you is that you wi be lonely but after that I tell u u will bounce back.

P. S even if she comes begging later when you have the job or not my dear keep your pride,look her in the face and courageously say NO it's not easy but if u can do it she will understand that ur live doesn't revolve around her.

No need begging cus u will beg till eternity. U deserve to be happy and trust me u can get it anywhere. Yes ANYWHERE!
My sister,you said it all.
I have vowed that I will never cry because of any man again.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
I give up.
seriously, I am dead scared of letting any girl come near knowing how my heart functions. Tried it and always failed at it.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Trustyd1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thanks grin I need more of ur type here. I really need to get over this.
this said girl might be DE reason u're still searching for a good job/life. Be mature my friend. Things don't just happen they happened 4reasons.
Just watch how ur alert go DE enter now. I'm waiting 4ur testimony cos now u go test money. When King Hosia died Isaiah saw God. U gat wot am saying.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by kaziblake(f): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
seriously, I am dead scared of letting any girl come near knowing how my heart functions. Tried it and always failed at it.

you are not the only one.
I have made up my mind that I will never fall in love again.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Apart from marriage, in life when some people have no part in our future they will have to go anyhow. Move on bro

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
So you brought my matter to NLs..... I seeeeee.... I go do you shege!!
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Moz22: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
crackhouse:
a new moniker comes with an email so he created one too. somebody need to locate that guy's address to avoid stories that touch.
lol
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Moz22: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Lol, I created all this morning, when I couldn't sleep.
strange but true..you are truly hurting. I am yet to receive ur mail
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Juicysam(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol grown man whining..As far a woman is still unmarried she's available to the highest bidder..so double your hustle and move on..its the game bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
you are not the only one.
I have made up my mind that I will never fall in love again.
lmaooo. It is well o. God help us
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Juicysam:
Lol grown man whining..As far a woman is still unmarried she's available to the highest bidder..so double your hustle and move on..its the game bro.
no b lie. Chop knuckle
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by kaziblake(f): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
lmaooo. It is well o. God help us
Amen!
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by tk4rd: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thanks bro! I fear she will get over me if I stay clear. I know her very well. And she is also heartbroken, she cries when I call her, as for d dressing, I have a very good dress sense, I kit well n dats one of d reason she loves me.
Guy, can't u hear him.? Let her go and forget about her..
Let her come back herself. Don't do the come-back for her..
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical blunder n punctuation errors.

Bro.
Commit suicide.
What are you still waiting for ??

She will come to your funeral with her new boyfriend.
This life wey dey sweet like sugar na im you wan commit suicide because of a w.hore.

You're very stupid and ignorant.
I will buy the gun for you make you go blow your brain, idiot.

What of my uncle who got dumped by his wife of 20 years ?? He never committed no suicide.

You're an ignorant piece of shiit

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hurting, if you're still alive and see this send me a mail. You need to see something.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by bigfather(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

She is decent and faithful but still went behind you to get someone else ? I don't get d decency part here bro !
Please try and focus on making yourself better . Move on bro ! Make your work your babe for now !

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by ladyF(f): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Just move on, one day when you finally get the life you dream of, she will regret it. Everything isn't about money.

She's probably thinking your salary won't be enough to raise a family and how she will have to bring money from her own purse.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Qmab: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
You probably thought, your life is full of shit now, but I hope it comforts you to know you aren't the only one going through stuffs like this now
Getting over it will make you a survivor. A stronger person. It is possible. You just need to believe it
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by swimcash(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thanks bro! I fear she will get over me if I stay clear. I know her very well. And she is also heartbroken, she cries when I call her, as for d dressing, I have a very good dress sense, I kit well n dats one of d reason she loves me.
those tears of hers r tears of pretence. nobody on earth is worth committing suicide 4. Christ as already pay d price by laying is life 4 u. bros move on. if truly she loves u, she won't cheat on u. Yes, I said "cheat" seein sum1 behind u, n sayin "yes" 2 d person, Dats cheating. she might av done d worst wit him b4 shattering Ur heart. move on bro, dere r many fishes in d ocean
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Bros free that her crying she is just a fakee

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
sucess001:

If this story is real, dm me and let me speak wiv her
Thunder fire your mouth there.
What will you tell me ??
Stop invading people's private life.

He left him because he had no money, how do you think your words can convince her ??

Use your brain, son
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Opoki(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Pls help a brother.

How old are you?
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by vivavik(f): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kai, my dear I feel ur pain, but my candid advice is to keep ur distance and move on, Trust me I understand but that's the medicine u need. I did it and he came running back and begging but then I had moved on and told him to do same. #goodthingsgiveswayforbestthings#
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by iPopAlomo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Been there... done that...
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by hurting: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Moz22:
strange but true..you are truly hurting. I am yet to receive ur mail
I have sent it na
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by RichYoungNigger(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Something in me tells me you're a fool.
She broke up with you because you don't have a good job ??
I'm beginning to suspect you don't know what love is.
I had nothing when i met my wife, she sacrificed her time,her money,her family just to be with me, that's what love is.
Her weekly salary now is same amount as my monthly salary.
She never talked about my job.

Why can't you differentiate Ashawo from wife material ??
Women will always treat you like a piece of shiit because you're a soft ass nigga.

You cried, thought of suicide just because a who.re dumped your ass ??
I can tell you are not serious in life.
There are millions of girls out there that will ride for you, give you their love,body and soul and these girls are very very very easy to get.

I can smell your ignorance from here, you wanna commit suicide over a lady who had the heart to dump your ass ??
You're the most foolish bastard in the world
My nigga, you don't deserve to be called a man.
From now on, your name is Aunty Cynthia because you're a soft ass kid.
Grow the Bleep up, son

Biitch ass Nigga.
Commit suicide and she will come to your funeral with her new boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by spencekat(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Don't kill yourself.Forge ahead!
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
I think ur parents prayer just got answered. As u said I think all your life is about the lady, that u even think less of yourself. Time to think about yourself a little. Use the same effort u used to get her a job to get urself a job. Save your meager earnings and reinvest it into your business instead of spending it on upkeep for the two of you. Time to focus on benefits of her departure and stop concentrating on what u have lost by her leaving because in actual sense u lost nothing infact you have one less worry. u have no single reason to think you are finished. Receive clear head and let your thought be focused. Forge ahead and succeed.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by cherriex(f): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
I feel ur pain bro,and all through your story I was smiling,cos it reminds me of when my heart was broken last year,I lay on bare floor and almost cried my heart out,for months I cried and rants that I will never love again,I can't talk or think about it without crying.
But now I am completely Healed because I let go and let God,I am emotionless when it comes to that particular story,sometimes I feel like flogging myself for ever thinking I can commit suicide.don't worry u will be better,even better off.goodluck.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by RichYoungNigger(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
cherriex:
I feel ur pain bro,and all through your story I was smiling,cos it reminds me of when my heart was broken last year,I lay on bare floor and almost cried my heart out,for months I cried and rants that I will never love again,I can't talk or think about it without crying.
But now I am completely Healed because I let go and let God,I am emotionless when it comes to that particular story,sometimes I feel like flogging myself for ever thinking I can commit suicide.don't worry u will be better,even better off.goodluck.

Another kid spotted

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by stevesteve07: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Are u a student...
Are u job seeker...
Are u employed yet not satisfied with ur income...Are u residing in Osun...
If yes!
Here comes a lifetime opportunity loaded with benefits that can earn you
btw N5,000 to N100,000 naira only on a daily basis.
If u want to know more about dis biz, whatsapp on 08035237748. Between now and next weekend.
Pls I want serious minded pple who desire to become a successful enterprenuer like me. I need just 50 people to respond. Again whatsapp on 08035237748 by sending I am interested.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by OutOnBail(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Greatest mistake you will make is winning her back by getting a job at all cost no matter what it takes. It's really hard, i know it is but you gotta let go. Trust me on this, don't ever think you won't get a lady far better off. I've been in your shoes too, 8 years. She kept avoiding marriage talks giving excuses she need be independent and get a better job. I suspected she was seeing someone and i wasn't wrong. I also did the begging thing but trust me, once my mind is made up, that settles it. She and her fam came begging later but I was gone, far gone.

Don't believe anyone is faithful till you guys fall apart. Secrets will unfold. I've been there, she was an angel but i never knew she was deeply involved in crazy stuffs. Let her go, she isn't worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.