Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (47101 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by gentle007(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2016
She is not your wife, qed! Just as u said, there are other married people that you are better than. So move on no matter how painful and hard it is and your wife will come. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by veraiyke(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Go on and keep approaching her and on val day wich is morrow propose to her like you planned. If she refuses talk to her soul and remind her how far you guys ve come. If she insists tell her u'll never stop loving her n dat she is always welcomed. Also tell her her action may mar ur life n den kiss her n walk away. Just don't think of killing ursef. Just go on struggling for a better job. In fact look for it like neva before n wen u land it pay her a visit and tell her u wanted to know how she's doing. Kaskia. Hard but try
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
grin Hoes ain't loyal bro....lv them dy throw shiit to ur face, hate dem...na complain glore

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by hurting: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Hitunnu:
Remember ur parent, siblings and relatives that u will cause pain, if u commit suicide. Especially ur mother. How extend have U satisfy ur mother that u wnt to die cos of a lady who don't believe in you. With time, you will get over her. If u r finding it difficult, spent time with ur mom, siblings, friends and get busy.
Thanks mehn!
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by sucess001(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical blunder n punctuation errors.

If this story is real, dm me and let me speak wiv her
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by ExplicitContent: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2016
italo:
She broke up last week because she was trying to avoid a clash on Val day. She has been dating the other guy for longer than you think. (most likely)

@hurting, if you commit everything to Jesus Christ, you will be uplifted to a point where, you'll be glad she left you.

There are 3.5 billion women in the world. Are you aware?

Guy! Which brand you go like? Origin or Star. Mae dem give you one bottle la.
Mehn you just spill the real shii mehn.
The girl's avoiding a clash.she's been dating the guy even before the time she claims she found him.
This thing the OP is talking bout happened to me last year,same period with same attributes peculiar to my girl too... was flesh thorn & heartbroken.. everything came on bursted on that very day of Val.. mehn!

OP just dead it.
take this guys advice,
Commit it to christ & God will turn things around for you.
But first change your Moniker sad
from hurting to Healing

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Mpanyi: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Seun, pass this to police to stop this our guy from taking his precious life.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by kaziblake(f): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2016
cherrymum:

I made the exact mistake your babe made some yrs ago and today i bite my fingers wishing God can turn back the hands of time. I wouldn't have left him. I now practically eat the crumbs that fall from his table. He still has his all time good heart but says we aren't getting back. i REGRET leaving him and moving on. i weep everyday.
Eeyah!
I'm so sorry..take heart.

Believe it,you guys can still be 2gether if he isn't married.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by crisycent: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
I know what you're going through but channel your frustration to hard work. No woman is worth doing anything drastic for. Look at it like this, if you decide to commit suicide, do you know how many people will call you a big fool? Why? Because you died for a woman. Na you act titanic?

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by mimibright(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

Is it just me or is this guys mumuisim not quantifiable by any equipment in the world . OP you are blinded by love but she isn't, ladies think differently then men, its possible she weighed her chances a long time before you!!! 35k - 40k plus hers is enough to start a simple family and pend havig babies till you make a decent income. This your matter just dey vex me because you aren't thinking straight!! So now u wan hustle to get a b*itch back not to build a life she we envy and regret she left you. You aren't lazy from what you said I can tell you will make it somehow someday. Op focus on your hustle and keep the fire burning you will make it. This b*itches ain't loyal. If u kill your self she will come for your burial eat your rich and go home and F@ck her husband and forget you. You don't know girls o, I sorry for you. cool

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by sabooke(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
She not met to be your better half so move on with your life , and don't b stupid...

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Vince77(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Relax and let karma do its job. I hv bn there so im very sure what im talking about.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Kylekent59: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2016
My advise to u is to let go off her. Focus and have patience. When the right girl comes u will feel loved.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Stanleyafam(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Pls help a brother.

Bro, be strong, I went thru same thing and today a lady that loves me for who I am with a good job decided to get married to me, though God has blessed me also with finance too bt nt as much as the lady in question...it's better to wait and find a lady that'll be ready to be with you through thick and thin cause that's what marriage is all about... what will happen when u get a good job n get married to her and things turn upside down? of course u know life is filled with ups and downs... cheer up n pray to your God
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by salvation77177: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Brother, pls if you can send your contact number to me . Someone from US, probably a concerned missionary is asking for your contact number.
My email is johnenemali@yahoo.com or phone 09024412811
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by mimibright(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Eeyah!
I'm so sorry..take heart.

Believe it,you guys can still be 2gether if he isn't married.
no dey can't trust me. Except she use juju.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by georgylee: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
A friend in need is a friend in deed... Please erase suicide from all options... Be a man... if she changes to come back to you, fine and if otherwise, take it as an act of God... ( Bi a ba t'ori obirin kan ku, egberun a fo ni) If you take your life for a woman, one thousand women will cross over one's grave... Wish you best of luck....
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
TeOwl:
you want to become like searchiing4love - the guy has abandoned nigerian ladies for foreign ones.

na so I see am o
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by demgure: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Guy I feel ur pain because I have once being in ur shoes. Bro if she's yours she would come back and if she's not yours Abeg move on with your life. An heartbreak is not the end of the world. Better days are ahead bro.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Btruth: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
Thanks. Will follow you now.

Ok.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Pls help a brother.

The girl you just described is very ungrateful.

If you actually helped her get her current job and you earn up to N40,000 a month. Most ladies today are funny.

Relationship to girls of today is all about what she stands to gain

Guy, look up and learn how to turn tragedy into passion for success..

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by uzolexis(f): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dreamflyin:
OP, thanks a lot for being honest about her. Some dudes will start off by painting her up as unfaithful and all. Thanks Op. You're on the good path. Thanks again.
She loves you, no doubt about that, but sometimes, life throws things in our path that even the strongest emotion can't withstand.
She's gone, but she's still there.
Don't hate her.
She did her bit.
Dust yourself up. It's hard, and I wouldn't claim to know how you feel, or understand your feelings.
If you commits suicide, you lost. You lost her, and the world/life defeated you.
She always loved you and will still do, but if she grew up in want, that phobia will always get her apprehensive of the future. She wants better for her kids.
I'm not God to tell you that a job is on the way and make you feel good, but you'll be a better man if you pull through this.
Best of luck, bro. I'm in deep sorrow with you. God keep you.

Best comment so far kiss kiss
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Go and give thanks to God because he has just rescued you from the obstacle to your progress. Dont get me wrong but she is the one who has been sitting on your success albeit unknowingly. Congratulations, the doors would start opening now, I know that. And no matter what, when things become sweet, dont dare take her back if not na back to square one. Ok
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Pls help a brother.

u want to win her back, lols all girls are cheat if u don't know, those of u dating and u think u are the only guy she is dating am sorry for u, no girl can convince me that she is not a cheat, move on with ur life, be a man, look for a beautiful girl out there, sorry bro, i learnt this when i was 16

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by pinkiepetitee(f): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
who knows, she leaving you is a blessing .you will get a job now trust me. just plwase give us the testimony and let it hit front page when it happens. and i thks she did thwarting right thing. shes not with you out of pity. she didnt saay coz u helped in gettn hee her present job and decide to stay. forget her pls and be focused.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by striker9(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Varun Pruthi

Search that name on Facebook, there is a short video that fit exactly your situation on that page. A Lady who dumped a guy cos he was broke ,the guy used the pain for SUCCESS and the girl was ashamed when she found out her husband who's is a boss actually work for the guy after things turned around for the better.

Don't sit around and think about how she hurt you,let the HURT be your motivation, cry and work harder. Please let her go,she was never meant for you and there's nothing you can about it....

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by donsteady(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
AyamBlaze:
I thought some compassionate Nairalander would have called him by now with a job offer worth 250K per month Still waiting for a post that'll say "a fellow nairalander offered me a job...*
Miracle would happened let keep our fingers crossed
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by TheDauraMallam: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures....

How old are you?
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
calm down!
Don't generalise it...my friend suffered with a broke azz nigga,when the money came he dumped her saying she wasn't up to his standard.
It's vice/versa.
yeah... it happens but the ratio is less when compared to what guys experience. don't dare refute it.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by grandstar(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Pls help a brother.

"Till I get a better paying job" is the root of your problem

Why are you depending on others? You can start your own business.

Its not all busines that require start up capital. A good example is estate. You can start with a blackboard!

Ask in the business forum what business you can start with little or no money.

Fo rget the girl and move on.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by fromnigeria(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

If she is for you, she will remain with you. And if she is earns 80k i wonder what else she needs.

FYI, taking your life will ruin your effort in life so far and also your generation to come.
And if you are a christian, you know you lost it all here and there.

She is has change and job is not the excuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.