Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (47110 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by kaziblake(f): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2016
cedargroove:
Blessing in Disguise. Congratulations man, you just dodged a massive bullet!!! Walai the girl wasn't Inlove with you anymore for so long until when she's able to pour it out. I was in the same boat 2 years ago but she called back when she realized I had a better job.. Fucking Gold diggers
it's vice/versa.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by merrymaker2: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2016
[We hold on 2 certain tinz dt are ironically d reason we are stucked in d race of life. I am a livin witness. Unless u allow sm 2 go, u wnt progress. Wen I met my wife, I was squattn wt sm1 wt just 1 shirt and a jeans trouser..she insistef na me she go marry...let it go, use dt 2 turn 2 God..dia will be open doors.quote author=hurting post=42876707]Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical blunder n punctuation errors.

[/quote]
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by justmenoni: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Bros I think you should let her go cos she's just not the one for you,I mean no matter what her background has bren,I mean no matter what she has been through that shouldn't be her basis for qualifying you.

Even if you get that well paying job,I mean that 1 billion naira job..what happens if you have a problem in the future?,,we are fallable and no one is perfect,I mean everyone xan always have a problem no matter how careful we are(although we all don't pray for This)...so just incase this problem happens tomorrow, she's going to complain and then you might have to get money through illegal means and if u get into problem,she will still go ahead and marry someone else that will provide for her,so u see that you might never be able to satisfy someone like her for ever..

Bro don't marry out of pity please,call her and be full of thanks to her and then move ahead but don't forget: SUCCeSS is the best REVENGE..
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by nino17(f): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Guy u dey fall my hand.Are you aware that the reason you were not able to find a good paying job is because of that girl?She is everything that is wrong with you.God saw her heart and decided to keep away good paying job from you so that her real personality can manifest before your eyes.If you were told that you have been dating a traitor since,you won't believe it.Solution :Forget about her and go look for your desired job because God has opened his door of blessing for you.After the job,you can think about marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Raheem2386: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2016
My brother dnt try to force the relationship, since she has decided to move on Let it go, she was probably looking out for someone else when you people were still together. It's not easy but you can do it. Just continue striving and a better job will come, you will also get a better person that will stay with you for who you are and will also bring her contribution to the table. Dated someone for 8years(through school and afterwards)- we were the 'power couple' then. She just called one day to say she needed a break and shortly after she got someone else and they were dating already, was sad and all, Tried to coerce her into reconsidering but to no avail. I let it be and was single for a while. I later got a Lady that was/is 10000000 times better than my ex in all ramifications and in fact things have looked up since then; got a very very good job, better house, 2 lovely cars and other good stuff ALL after I met her because she kept on encouraging to strive and not give up. We are getting married in a few months. So dnt beat yourself up bro. E go better....

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Freecocoa, I am currently listening to "you and I" by plantashunboyz

Girlie why do me so, why u have to go sad
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm not offended.
Both of them can put heads 2gether and plan their lives,But I'm sure the girl already met another man who is financially better than him.
Some other person would have been offended, kudos. wink

Now we are talking, she's just after personal gain, I understand wanting to live a certain kind of life but not at the expense of someone you claim to love, their incomes combined can keep them afloat till they get to their desired estate, it's not like the dude she left for/with can't become penniless the next second.

She's not as great as the OP painted.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Icekyng: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2016
laprince:
Am so sorry bro. I just remembered mine too. She told me the love she has for me was less than the love I had for her. So, she dumped me and went over to date a wealthier friend of mine that I introduced her to, when she came visiting me on an occasion.

Now, my life has improved she sometimes send me I MISS YOU MESSAGES. When I see such messages, I just reply and wish her well.

You know what, I ignored her and my friend. They are no longer dating now. They both had issues. According to her, She says am a person she would have taken more time to know better. However, that does not cheer me, I have moved ahead.

Just look good, don't ever bother to BEG her

God's grace will shine on you soon.

CHEERS!!!
inspiration !

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Damfostopper(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Que sera sera wateva will be will be...... No die cos of woman matter.... It ain't ur fault... Uve try as a man to do dis n dat..... Ur gal is short sighted.. U don't need to beg her...... All u need to do is believe.... To me there is nothing like relationship.... To me na waste of time..... Wen marriage tym reach na to observe my female friends wey I get...... Who love don help?..... Suicide should Neva come to ur mind.... Abi u no wan eat chicken.... Take ur self to a treat on vals day tomorrow..... Life is too short to be worrying bout who is with or without u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by deathmen12: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Bro thank u, case close, u speak mind...
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by ecosanders: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2016
midehi2:

lol...that means she is temporary with that guy, he will only use her, dump her and go back abroad....she will come back to tell you 'its the devil cheesy

God help her she come begging... its just that i know my heart wont let me hurt her.......
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
Freecocoa, I am currently listening to "you and I" by plantashunboyz

Girlie why do me so, why u have to go sad
You are not serious.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Sobrit(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
If i were u, i will vow with every positive energy in me that i must make that money from every legal means available on this planet earth and prove her wrong. Kneel down and ask God to forgive u all d years u'd lived in sin with that lady despising God and puting all hope on a woman or building ur life on a woman. Perhaps God wants to show u something better. We keep looking at a closed door and that keeps us from seeing a new one that has opened. Take ur heartbreak rightly to God and vow and stand with God to breakforth to testimony.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Oh boy!
Go propose to your rank na!
Agege bread-seller for starters!
Habaaaaaa!!!! angry

The babe is trying to dodge poverty, please stop blocking her.

Abi, you nor hia say "Buhari and CHANGE" don land? shocked

Dollar na N400 to 1 ooooo. . . . Abeg shift go wan corner jor! angry
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
BTT:
Poor you.

She is overrated.

Even if you get a breakthrough today she should be allowed to stand by her choice.

Don't kill yourself. No need. You think your life depends on someone who can't bear with you while you deal with something that is practically out of your control. Come on!

Get closer to your female members of your family and old friends. It will help you get over it quick.

Ciao.
Getting closer to GOD And even getting closer to a dear Sis, cousin will help.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by CutieViva(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2016
CutieViva:
Am nt gd in replyin msgs wen i read buh dis particular trend touched my hrt. Bro alot of pple here ve advice u alot & i hope u should jst yeld 2der advice. Am a Lady wit mch experience both frm Guys & my fellow gurls, tins happen evryday. i ve had such hrt break frm a dude buh dat wont mak mi 2 treat d gd pple around mi bad. Plz i want 2 urge U 2 tak it 2 God in prayer bcoz prayer answereth all tins evn ur broken hrt & move on wit ur lyf. God wil giv u ur hrt desire as a wife mayb she's nt urs datz Y it happen dat way, bsyd any woman dat does'nt bliv in her Man's future does'nt worth a hard working man like U. Plz dear jst dust ursef & move on wit ur lyf & God wil C u 2ru & bless U wit ur desire Job in JSN, Amen! U can jst cal mi wit dis Num 08180496489 4 more courage, i mean 2 connect u wit som1 dat wil inspire u & mak u unstand dat ur d best & dat mocker is nt meant 4u. GdLuck & stay bless!
Am nt gd in replyin msgs wen i read buh dis particular trend touched my hrt. Bro alot of pple here ve advice u alot & i hope u should jst yeld 2der advice. Am a Lady wit mch experience both frm Guys & my fellow gurls, tins happen evryday. i ve had such hrt break frm a dude buh dat wont mak mi 2 treat d gd pple around mi bad. Plz i want 2 urge U 2 tak it 2 God in prayer bcoz prayer answereth all tins evn ur broken hrt & move on wit ur lyf. God wil giv u ur hrt desire as a wife mayb she's nt urs datz Y it happen dat way, bsyd any woman dat does'nt bliv in her Man's future does'nt worth a hard working man like U. Plz dear jst dust ursef & move on wit ur lyf & God wil C u 2ru & bless U wit ur desire Job in JSN, Amen! U can jst cal mi wit dis Num 08180496489 4 more courage, i mean 2 connect u wit som1 dat wil inspire u & mak u unstand dat ur d best & dat mocker is nt meant 4u. GdLuck & stay bless! One more tin Bro, dont use bcoz of wat ur passing 2ru now 2 tag all gurls bad, & dont allow it 2 mak 2 treat oda gurls bad bcoz it may stil make u 2 loose d ryt person God ve destiny u so jst act wit Wisdom & kip on being a gd & Faithful guy 2 any gurl u meet! 10k u.
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2016
freecocoa:
You are not serious.

no wonder when me make love to you all u do is hold me tight call another brother name

No wonder when me look into your all I see is your not the same no more.

angry
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by GoodMuyis(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
My friend the girl is going nowhere, wait and see the shocker she preparing for your Valentino.....

in Daura here we dont high on weed, beer or burukutu what we gat is KUNU. Go get 10liter and let the party begin. Go and get love song in waiting for her

Africa Queen - 2face
Angel of my Life Dare Art
-
If she did not come i will refund you your Money for Kunu

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by dennisworld1(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
script nollywood
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by crackhouse(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
my dear what's ur problem. because of woman u are talking this shi.t? let me remind u that pu*ss.y is p.u*ssy all over the world because I know that's what u are crying for. so go out there and get urself a fresh pu*say bro. Assuming ur girl got no p*uss* y will u be crying? tell urself the truth bro, there is nothing like love for a woman, what we guys have is love for p*usss*y and that's all. u are crying cos u don't want another man to smash the pu*sss*y u groomed. u ain't started yet.
don't worry me with this shi*t story, this is a Saturday morning and weekend for that matter. I need rest bro

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by cedargroove: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

Pls help a brother.

Can I have your contact bro?
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by AreaFada2: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
thanks bro. Well said. It's just pathetic how ungrateful these women are.

When I was growing up the news in town around Lawason. Zamba street was that a certain Ndubisi sponsored a girl from secondary to university level.

After graduating, she came with another guy to introduce to him as her husband to be.

What pain can be measured to that bro. A man toiled day and night to see this girl become better person so his family can have a better future as he didn't go to school. His shop was at the popular mbuka area of Lawanson and he was a family friend.

Women are devils. Quote me anywhere.

Tor.
Back in the day, a housewife with several kids was sponsored by her hubby to read a professional course at university. Being too poor growing up, she couldn't afford tertiary education. This economically successful but less educated guy married her and cleaned her up.
After getting her degree she moved on with another man. Suddenly!

Her relatives & in-laws begged her to stay, all in vain, she didn't listen. No reason given for her action. Everybody was shocked.

A few years down the line, her new man dumped her. Now she came begging to return to former hubby for the "kids' sake. grin

Her former hubby refused, because it's taboo in his culture. Now approaching 60, she has been up & down without a loving man in her life. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by hurting: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Moz22:
bros can I get ur contact or something?
Yeah, heartreallyheavy@yandex.com
Mail me n I will reply with my number

Thanks
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Btruth: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
Bros, watch Titanic and you will see where it was said at the very beginning: "a woman's heart Is an ocean of secrets"

Ndubisi for my area train babe from secondary school to uni, what came out of it? Another man married her.

One bro told me his as well. He took a girl who sold near ekpoma and spoke to the dad. She secured admission. Four years going and what happened next?

The earlier we realise humans are selfish beings, the better for us.

Like someone rightly stated, love does not exist. I used to be an advocate of love but I have come realise that it does not really exist, it's just personal interest. As in what you stand to gain. It's an investment with hope in will yield good ROI in the future and if you are smart, only invest what you can afford to lose like we say in forex parlance. Never invest more than 2% of your capital

smiley

A friend of mine in Germany came to Nigeria late 90's pick this girl up from Ajegunle, married her and took her back to Germany. Less than 2 years, the lady have started sleeping around with other men, and to make things worse, she was sleeping with low profile guys to her husband. ......of-course my friend was heartbroken, he divorced her and promised never to have anything to do with women again. After so much persuasion, he later settled down again with a white lady and they were both happy till now.

It's only God that knows who can make you happy, not face or look, neither money or intelligent.

Remember, he who find a good wife, find favour from God.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2016
ecosanders:

God help her she come begging... its just that i know my heart wont let me hurt her.......
eeyaa...that means you still love her deeply
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
no wonder when me make love to you all u do is hold me tight call another brother name

No wonder when me look into your all I see is your not the same no more.

angry
Dude free me abeg.

I hope you don't miss out on a lady that will love you unconditionally because you have a grudge with an ex, better let go of the anger.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by repogirl(f): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
I know you are hurting badly at the moment OP, but you are not the first person it this situation.

This is what happens when you place all your trust and faith in human beings, when they disappoint you, it shatters you but you can get over this.

You did your best in this relationship and I must commend you for that but taking your life because of this is simply NOT WORTH IT.

If she wants to move on, let her do so please, you deserve someone who values you for who you are and not what you have. You really don't deserve her type and you will find better.

Please focus on yourself and not on her. Make something of yourself and while at it, you will find someone deserving of whatever you have to offer.

Who is to say that later she wouldn't regret leaving you?

Pls focus on yourself, give yourself time to heal as you are still going through shock. With time these suicidal feelings will fade.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
freecocoa:
Some other person would have been offended, kudos. wink

Now we are talking, she's just after personal gain, I understand wanting to live a certain kind of life but not at the expense of someone you claim to love, their incomes combined can keep them afloat till they get to their desired estate, it's not like the dude she left for/with can't become penniless the next second.

She's not as great as the OP painted.
there is no nairaland lady I respect as much I do to you, even though we have never met. Kai... since my existence here, you are just one a rare breed. You will NEVER have a problem with a guy who as honest. Na wa o. sad
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Abbies: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:
Look bro, first things first. I'll advise that you don't relent in your hard work and search for a job, but you shouldn't make the mistake of doing all this with the mindset of winning your girl back.
To be honest with you, the girl made her decision and she chose someone else, someone more financially capable over you, despite the long way you the both of you had come. It's kind of sad, I know, but it's her choice and she has her reasons. She has told you she has moved on and I think you should too. Things like this happen at some point in our lives and when this kind of things happen, the best thing to do is to just wipe the dust of pain and regret off of you and move on with your life. That girl betrayed your love and friendship, all on the altar of having a better life. That tells a lot about her character and what exactly it is she wants from life. Even if you do win her back, which is highly improbable, what's your guarantee that she won't leave you for someone else in future when the going beings to get tough?

The thing about love is that it makes you think that person you are in love with is the best person out there, but that's not true.
You might think that no one can be as pretty and fun and smart and all those good qualities you admire in her, all in one, but there are actually other girls like that out there, better girls. And out of them, there is one for you. But in other for you to see them, you first have to remove the scales of supposed love from your eyes.
So, stop crying like a baby and get this girl off your mind, free yourself from all the negativity and keep looking for a job and I know you will find one. And when you do find one, work hard to be established in it, and along the line, you will find the right girl who really deserves you.

You have said it all!
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by hurting: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=cedargroove post=42883094][/quote]
Mail me, I will send my number to you. Heartreallyheavy@yandex.com

Thanks.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Justdulla:
I wonder why brothers still think like this nowadays oooh,,when she started bringing up the gist of good earning job as a prequisite for marriage you should have understood that her eye don shine and move on from there but instead you stuck to her.. THe truth is that her taste has changed, forget the 7 yrs u spent together, thats women for you..... If were you forget her, delete her number sharperly even the pictures, whatever brings memories, delete it cos one silly heartbreak isnt worth taking your life... And you should thank God it even happened now and she showed her true colours imagine if you were financially bouyant then things went south after marriage, she go just pack load run... A certain uncle of mine is a teacher, he earns like 45 k per month, hie married to a graduate, he lives in Abuja satellite town, he has a bouncing baby boy and he and his family are doing okay.... Moral of the story, forget it that chick never believed in you she has already made up her mind to marry a rich man, move on with you life, go back to an ex or a fling that you still have a thing for reconcile and if things work out marry oooh and enjoy your life your ex is already enjoying her life and you are thinking of winning her back mtscheeeeew. Goodmorning
...but she 'cries' when they speak kiss lipsrsealed
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by ecosanders: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2016
midehi2:

eeyaa...that means you still love her deeply

sure i do.....but i just have to move on.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.