Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (47108 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Dude....I will be straight with you....It's very OK to be in LOVE, but don't let LOVE destroy you! Focus on building your life and happiness and give LOVING a woman a middle finger for now! Don't you LOVE yourself? Look inward bro! LOVE yourself!!!! LIFE is Beautiful!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2016
flokii:

they'd readily pick comfort & wealth over 'genuine feeling' or Love..

I wouldn't blink tho.. to hell with her

buh 7yrs investment gone is not easy o... make we dey honest
Bros, watch Titanic and you will see where it was said at the very beginning: "a woman's heart Is an ocean of secrets"

Ndubisi for my area train babe from secondary school to uni, what came out of it? Another man married her.

One bro told me his as well. He took a girl who sold near ekpoma and spoke to the dad. She secured admission. Four years going and what happened next?

The earlier we realise humans are selfish beings, the better for us.

Like someone rightly stated, love does not exist. I used to be an advocate of love but I have come realise that it does not really exist, it's just personal interest. As in what you stand to gain. It's an investment with hope in will yield good ROI in the future and if you are smart, only invest what you can afford to lose like we say in forex parlance. Never invest more than 2% of your capital

smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by judajix(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
I can bet with all my lives that lady had no new person....she sensed what u wanted to do and decided to put more fire under ur ass to get a job....if she had really left she ll give u a list not one reason.....oga may God provide a good for u or try and start a lucrative business.... Nothing is too small.....and see forget about killing ur self cos of 7 years of plenty against some months of nothing.....just relax and get what will fetch u reasonable money for her needs

For other guys out there once a lady begins to ring her financial demands and u can't handle it start preparing to hear the unexpected so it won't take u unawares

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by cmecproblem(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
My brother, it will hurt for a while but believe me you will make it if you channel your anger towards becoming successful. I know someone who was in your shoes few years ago, today he is a multi millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by itslinkin4005(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Ok ooooh

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by mrkings84(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Hahahahahahahakiakiakiakia.........

My brother cheer up. Many of us had passed through same roads. Which would u have preferred, a broken courtship or a broken marriage??

I know it isn't easy but one fact is, u both weren't for each other!

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Your story is so touching.

Let her be for sometime....She might not have her boyfriend she was trying to scare and ginger you to get a good job fast.

The truth is you can't manage a family with that amount you earned a month in this present economy.....
It's not easy to get over heartbreak but I assure you will get over her.
Tell yourself you are done crying and thinking about her....Work hard,earn the money and watch how girls flock around you.

No man or woman is worth dying for.
If you commit suicide hell fire await you.
Don't be offended but shut da feck up.

How can you say she wanted to ginger him to get a good job? What does that even mean?

So only the man's money can be used to manage a family?

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Hermionegranger(f): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thank you. My heart is really really heavy right now.
God bless.
I really feel for you and what pains me more is that the jobs you got for her were opportunities you could have taken for yourself but for your love for her. I think one great mistake a man can make is investing too much on a woman he isn't married to. She's an ungrateful wretch and You need to move on from her even though it's definitely not going to be easy, therefore you need to you should stop calling her and even when she does,don't answer the calls. Don't delete her number or remove her from any social network, keep her there and ignore her and trust me when you've gotten over her, you would be happy you restrained yourself enough from reaching out when she was accessible. It's a really empowering feeling and you won't really understand until you experience it. Even if she sends you a message, PLEASE don't reply it no matter how much you're tempted to, your silence would bother her much more than anything you can ever say to her.
You should invest your time and attention in trying to get a job but never do it with the intention of winning her back when you finally get a high paying job, if she could not stay with you at your worst then she doesn't deserve you at your best.
I definitely know that in the long run you would probably despise her for this but please don't let this colour your impression of women in general...yes most women are materialistic but there are still good women out there though rare..pray to God to help you recover from your pain, find a good job and most importantly a good wife..God bless you

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by birmingham04: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thanks bro! I fear she will get over me if I stay clear. I know her very well. And she is also heartbroken, she cries when I call her, as for d dressing, I have a very good dress sense, I kit well n dats one of d reason she loves me.
Bros don't ever says she loves you. True love will never cheat. If truly she loves you she won't mind if you are jobless, why would you be crying like a babe? Have you believe that you cant get better than her? That is women for you. No women no cry. Women na for better for stay for worst for go. What your girl did to you 98% of our girl will do it. Is only God grace that man can get his bone to bone in this country. I pray God will do best for you in Jesus name amen. It is the job you helped her secured that lead you to where you are today. She had got someone from her workplace. Dont ever says my girl loves me you can only know whom you love not who love you. There is no art to find man construction in the face. Life is full of lesson.

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
Have seen people who started marriage from one room & they get big. We all have different destinys. Some start making money after marriage while some make before marriage.but we the kids of these days,especially the ladies..they want a man with range rover before they can say yes i do.i came out from a Very Poor home.i strive hard for myself to get to where i am today.even tho i'm no where yet but atleast i'm not where i use to be yestady. I understand how you feel.but brother don't let anywoman put you into thinking.she's already seeing someone else long before she has the courage to say she's nt intrested again. The 1st secret to success is "Believe in yourself 1st" you have the believe a better job will come.keep searching & keep working surely it will come. The lady might even be the reason why you are yet to get a job.just watch out before 4months from now u will get a better job. She's the stumbling block to your prayers. Also try to be closer to God. Believe in your self. All will be well.let her go.face your life better job is coming your way bro.
#My2cent

Cc Hurting
Misspicy come give your own advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Amiee99(f): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
this is very serious,bro even as a woman I won't tell u to go back to her or beg her ,listen bro,its time to forget everything and move on ,she didn't see any future with you but another girl will,she feels insecure because of your job,but there is another girl who will accept u the way u are ,so wipe those years,cancel those suicidal thoughts in your mind,man up and take life easy and with time you will be your old self and nature might smile on you .SEE YA
This girl sef. Must you always speak my mind?

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by saintruky(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
@op u got her d job she currently has, that says a lot. na God win. I was once like u

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Moz22: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thanks grin I need more of ur type here. I really need to get over this.
bros can I get ur contact or something?
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by midehi2(f): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2016
ecosanders:

true, i understand how d OP feels right now, u feel like killing urself, imagine she have to tell me we can keep dating, but without d option of marriage, how am i suppose to leave with that?

i will be right here, i know her a** will be kicked back here......
lol...that means she is temporary with that guy, he will only use her, dump her and go back abroad....she will come back to tell you 'its the devil cheesy
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by kaziblake(f): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2016
freecocoa:
Don't be offended but shut da feck up.

How can you say she wanted to ginger him to get a good job? What does that even mean?

So only the man's money can be used to manage a family?
I'm not offended.
Both of them can put heads 2gether and plan their lives,But I'm sure the girl already met another man who is financially better than him.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by KingsJohnson(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Make una no dey fall in love una no go gree.

Secondly getting a job in other to please a lady shows dat u have not actually discovered your really purpose in life.

Lastly, d bitter truth is dat, d so called babe do not love u, u are just obsessed with her, move on my BRODA, lyf is too short to waste on a lady who will equally leaves u when tinx change in d future (marriage).

However, should you decides to commit suicide,
which is not the best alternative to your
suffering and unemployment, pls do not waste your precious life for
nothing, be patriotic and look for two or three
politicians who had contributed to this sorry
state of our beloved country Nigeria and die with
them and you will be remembered when you are
gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by flokii: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
Bros, watch Titanic and you will see where it was said at the very beginning: "a woman's heart Is an ocean of secrets"

Ndubisi for my area train babe from secondary school to uni, what came out of it? Another man married her.

One bro told me his as well. He took a girl who sold near ekpoma and spoke to the dad. She secured admission. Four years going and what happened next?

The earlier we realise humans are selfish beings, the better for us.

Like someone rightly stated, love does not exist. I used to be an advocate of love but I have come realise that it does not really exist, it's just personal interest. As in what you stand to gain. It's an investment with hope in will yield good ROI in the future and if you are smart, only invest what you can afford to lose like we say in forex parlance. Never invest more than 2% of your capital

smiley

*in Timaya's voice... bros I concur grin

it's all about interests... 'Love' comes to play when you're self-sufficient & good-looking

and is very much subject to change when things go south..

one has to be careful & wise as anyone could fall victim.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by anonimi: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2016
acevic:
OP, painful experience indeed.
1. She's not faithful, at least to you. Geddit? She got another man while she was with you.

I was also wondering about that faithful part and thinking there is a new definition for the word. grin
Meanwhile, OP if you need inspiration about your business and/or job search, read the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2930539/finally-gotten-better-permanent-job

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by sweetgala(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2016
OP the good God is fixing you up for your breakthrough.

I'll advice you get over that lady, she is not the one for you. Her allegiance is to someone better than you and even if you had secured a good job I can assure you the story would have ended the same.

Ignore her justification of her actions, there is nothing wrong with you, the fact you mentioned you set up your own ICT means you have a drive and through your write up I can feel the honesty in you.

Cheer up brother, you are about to stare into your sunshine, I'd advice rather than being so burdened by the desire to find a job, improve on your own private hustle in ICT and see how you can build on a business that would not just sustain but increase you. You may not be destined to be an employee but rather an employer

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by cedargroove: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Blessing in Disguise. Congratulations man, you just dodged a massive bullet!!! Walai the girl wasn't Inlove with you anymore for so long until when she's able to pour it out. I was in the same boat 2 years ago but she called back when she realized I had a better job.. Fucking Gold diggers

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
thanks bro. Well said. It's just pathetic how ungrateful these women are.

When I was growing up the news in town around Lawason. Zamba street was that a certain Ndubisi sponsored a girl from secondary to university level.

After graduating, she came with another guy to introduce to him as her husband to be.

What pain can be measured to that bro. A man toiled day and night to see this girl become better person so his family can have a better future as he didn't go to school. His shop was at the popular mbuka area of Lawanson and he was a family friend.

Women are devils. Quote me anywhere.
Oboy sharrap jor.

Like men haven't broken hearts, your heart was broken by a woman doesn't make all women evil.

Anybody can be deceptive, male or female.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by sweetgala(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thanks bro! I fear she will get over me if I stay clear. I know her very well. And she is also heartbroken, she cries when I call her, as for d dressing, I have a very good dress sense, I kit well n dats one of d reason she loves me.

Bro pleae let her go, she is not yours.

Re-up your resolve to prove her wrong, some of the greatest men and women alive were once told they were not good enough.

The year is young, 2016 is your year, it's time you made it so

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by AreaFada2: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
He helped her secured a job through his friend and all she could use to pay him back is leaving me.

Before nko? He should have secured a good paying job himself in that company, even if not engineering if not qualified for that.

OP thought the girl would be grateful and so be faithful, for wia? The vast majority of girls would behave that way or at least constantly remind you through words or action how inferior you're earning less money. Even if your uncle or dad owns the company she earns good money from.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2sex(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2016
freecocoa:
Oboy sharrap jor.

Like men haven't broken hearts, your heart was broken by a woman doesn't make all women evil.

Anybody can be deceptive, male or female.
Yimu... leave me alone. leave me alone oooo

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by akanbiaa(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2016
You need the best advice before its too late for you? here are the advice
1. NEVER TAKE WOMEN ISSUE SO SERIOUS, IF SHE LOVES YOU SHE WILL STICK TO YOU AND SHE WILL SUPPORT THE IDEA OF INTRODUCTION AT LEAST BEFORE MARRIAGE.
2. IT SEEMS SHE STILL HAS DOUBTS OVER YOUR NOT BEING THE ONE FOR HER SO TELL HER TO LEAVE AND GET A BETTER MAN IF SHE THINKS YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR HER HER, IF SHE IS YOUR DESTINED WIFE SHE WILL STAY.
3. TRY HARD TO GET A JOB YOU CAN USE TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR EARNING BE IT BEING A LESSON TEACHER AND CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE IN YOUR EXPENDITURE(only spend on very important things like food and shelter manage your clother shoes etc)
All is well and remember for every man there are at least 3 women in population.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2016
happened to me once and she said if she leaves the other guy the guy said she would die......
breaking news
she has been calling me all week
all she hears in the ringing in the other end of her phone

all I did was I deleted all her photos off my phone
delete all her numbers so that I won't be tempted to call
deleted all her family numbers
so that I won't see
blocked her on WhatsApp left her on Facebook

then I started making casual friends who were female

then I kept smiling and praying every time I thought of her
I prayed God should help me walk this path

today she is begging me
but am sorry
she would always leave when things are tough
today she is broker than I lifted her

am richer than I met her

move on....Some girls don't deserve mercy
walk away and in your pain
turn it into your hustles

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Rejoice5000(f): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Ooh i feel ur pain;ad hear this also am a woman i read all ur writeup u are in pains ad she hurt u also but in other words u are still defending her:see if she said its because of ur unemployment thats why she leave u,@ post its a lie big lie,every woman knows wat they want ad what they need even though some are too desperate why some are not:what she really need was not in u:believe me:ad no amount of beg will change her:so better forget the past ad move forward:Eg i have been in a relationship wit my ex for 9yrs i knew him from my uni days till i got a job he is ok financially ad all that;but believe me in as much as he was trying to make me happy deep down i knew he is not what i want in a future husband;he ask my hand in marriage over ad over again but i stand on my ground ad say NO NO:SO FORGET THE PAST AD MOVE FORWARD:forget the num of yrs she has been wit u;to her it means nothing:

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Btruth: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

I told her exactly that! People lose jobs everyday. What is I get n lose it later after our wedding?

Its just that I find it very hard! embarassed Thanks for d advice.

......can you stop all this childish behaviour? Brave up and act like a real man. Concentrate on getting yourself a very good job! and try as much as possible not to call her for now.

If you continue like this, you will even become an item of irritation to her. Though, it could be difficult, but have you thought about how things could really be messy, if after settling down with her as husband & wife, and she still come up with this kind of story that she want to move on.

What will be will be. A woman that loves you will love you for who you are and not what material things you have. Pray for a true loving woman to come your way.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by jarule75(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
My brother it is not only about loving a woman, but the appropriate behaviour at every point in time. That's why I don't give preference to women. Let her be for a while. Don't call her if she calls don't return her call till after 2 to 3 days and see how she will run back to you. ( thank me latter). NB-- She will always compare any man she meet to you ( she will always wish they are you) trust me.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by aprokomania(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
op read the story of the other nairalander that got some cash from a good Samaritan, and cooked up a cool story to participate from the largesse. heheheheheee. Nigerians sha. maybe you can sell your script to nollywood. movies like this sell well o.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by lolu20: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
u nor get one common sense.u want to kill urself because of a woman.and u talk say u be graduate. I don't think u love dat girl.cos if u truly love her,u won't marry her and let her suffer.why forcing urself on a woman,or marriage. u better get smart.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Okudiover(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2016
cool cool cool cool Oh boy abeg move on. I have seen cases where a married woman abandones her husband and four kids for a money bag. You are even lucky she broke your heart at the stage of courtship. Women are legendary for turning another leaf even twenty years after marriage so take it easy. I have been down that road myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.