Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Do We Really Need Luv? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Need Luv? (1338 Views)

In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria / Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Need Luv? by viektor(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2006
''luv'' they say,makes d world go round. but wen luv goes sour,does d world stop, i hav fallen in luv wit all sorts, from virgins to their opposite grin, but all with same results of infidelity cry, either by dem or me.but most often them,

Bnd in the past 6months ,i hav not been in any relationship.some thing close to being selibate, and its being refreshing not havin to think ''where is she,or whose voice was dat in d background, and i hav grown fatter i must add grin,
this just makes me wonder,

DO WE REALLY NEED LUV?
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by sanimalik(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2006
I dont know anymore
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by whitelexi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2006
To be perfectly honest, let the shagging begin!
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by Radiant(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2006
Viektor, if you don't need love, that's ur own headache.

I need love. kiss
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by whitelexi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2006
Nowadays all we have is relationships built for the singular purpose of shagging anyways, so where's the need for love? when opportunity cost of the shag is either the cash or the impression that u have a babe
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by amaikama(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster!! yes we all need love but not wordly love as for moni for hand shanging for corner but a sacrificial love where both parties love as if ther is no tomorrow leaving the world behind. but unfortunately, we don't seem to have that now cry
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by yme1(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster
we need love o

@amaikama
come make i show you true love
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by 4peace(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2009
We all need true love.So show love to your neighbour not sex
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by amaikama(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2009
@y me!! you sure?? no be love wan tin tin oohh!! na one love oohhhh!! shay u get am hit me abeg if u get am. i dey wait ooohhh
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by romsky: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2009
depends on ow u see luv
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by webpro(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2009
viektor, its high time you begin to luv ppl, else, believe me, u will be banned again, before ur post reach 10. lol

but hay, love is important in every1's lif, depending on wat sort of love u re lukking for. love God, ur neighbours and then ur self. Is that cleaR?
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by eyonigger(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2009
webpro, he did not specify the kinda of love he is talking about, bt u can as well know from the message body, he is talking about relationship.@ poster, Love is sweet, love conquers all, we need it, but I just dnt see it existing anymore.
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by simplysmat(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
It depends on your luck with it. From your post, you've had a lousy dose of the stuff so I don't blame you for losing faith.

SORRY SMALL
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by romsky: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2009
interestin
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by Ben13: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2009
romade, stop watching cartoons.
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by romsky: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
y b an adult if u cant bcome childish once in a while
Re: Do We Really Need Luv? by origina9ja(f): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
interesting topic i must you. The funny thing is that i have wonder around a sort of topic like this hummmm Is love worth it, Do we really need love, Why aren’t i in a relationship? That’s what you hear when you are single for any period of time at the end of the day, the only person that can change your life is you.

i'm "single" It just so happens that I find I have both advantages and I see no reason why any single nowadays has to be in a relationship to be socially acceptable or to have a happy life.

personally i believe being single is right for me, not because i want to play around but because i have the freedom to expand my life. cool I don’t think I missed the boat: I feel I am on it. What am I really missing as a single? Being single is a little more hassle and takes up more of your valuable time perhaps than being in a relationship but it has many advantages. Quite often singles tell me they have their life organized as a single so that they have the best parts of being with soneone without the bad parts.

Yes, I could list pages of advantages of being single but I would be looked upon as black-hearted Bart, out to destroy society by tearing relationship apart. As I said before, there are advantages both ways. I caution those trying to run away from unhappiness by jumping from a relationship to single or hurrying to get in a relationship if they are single, that neither is going to cure their basic unhappiness. That is something you have to get together yourself.

Nobody is doing it to you, and nobody can make you happy. The only person that can change your life is you.

@ poster personally i would say say when being in a relationship, it gotta be worthwhile
So despite society’s preconceived notions, I am not single because there is something wrong with me. I am single because I had the courage to get out of an unhappy relationship and move on to something better. so yes poster if you are happy being single with the so called fake luv that we define as "love", Its better you just stay happy just like this.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Friend Cheats / Please Tell Me What To Do Quick Time / Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.