Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' (6510 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Skywalker5(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2009
HARARE, Zimbabwe – President Robert Mugabe described the U.S. assistant secretary of state for African affairs as "an idiot" after an acrimonious meeting between the two at an African summit in Libya, Zimbabwe's state media reported Monday.

The state Herald newspaper carried the remarks after a briefing Mugabe gave to Zimbabwean reporters at the end of last week's summit of the continentwide African Union.

U.S. Embassy officials in Zimbabwe and Ethiopia, where Assistant Secretary of State Johnnie Carson is visiting, would not comment on the remarks.

According to the Herald paper, Mugabe said nothing came out of those talks.

"You wouldn't speak to an idiot of that nature. I was very angry with him, and he thinks he could dictate to us what to do," Mugabe was quoted as saying.

He said regional leaders supported the formation of a power-sharing government in February and then "you have the likes of little fellows like Carson saying 'do this, do that'."

"Who is he? I hope he is not speaking for Obama. I told him he was a shame, a great shame being an African American," Mugabe was quoted as saying.

Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai, head of the former opposition, visited President Barack Obama in Washington last month as part of a trip to the United States and Europe to re-engage with Western leaders after a decade of Zimbabwean isolation.

Mugabe is known for vitriolic outbursts against his critics, reserving some of his harshest comments for those who, like Carson, are black.

Mugabe labeled Carson's predecessor, Jendayi Frazer, who is also black, as "that little girl trotting around the globe like a prostitute" to campaign against him.

Frazer had criticized Mugabe's party over political violence and vote rigging surrounding disputed national elections in March 2008.

The pro-Mugabe state media launched repeated attacks against former U.S. Ambassador James McGee, who is also black, describing him as a "house Negro" for white Western leaders.

In typical language used by Mugabe, he has called former[b] British Prime Minister Tony Blair a "B-Liar.[/b]"

Before Tsvangirai joined the coalition government, Mugabe had referred to him as "Fatcheeks" and a tea boy, a lowly domestic worker.

On Friday, McGee, whose left Zimbabwe Sunday after a three-year tenure, promised more U.S. support for the country's political and economic recovery but said democratic reforms needed to be in place first.

McGee, a harsh critic of Mugabe's autocratic rule, rejected the idea that Zimbabwe needed more support from donors to restore the rule of law, respect for human rights and to guarantee basic freedoms of speech and association.

"It doesn't cost anything ,  to have judges apply the law equally. Dropping phantom politically motivated prosecutions is free. Stopping the arrests of political activists and independent journalists is also free," McGee said in a farewell speech.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090706/ap_on_re_af/af_zimbabwe_us

Seriously this guy does not give a damn. His comment on Jendayi Frazer was damn too funny. This guy no get respect at all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
I only hope that more and more African leaders would be pro African like Mugabe instead of waiting to take dictations from 10 Downing Street and the White House and receiving instructions on how to run their respective countries in Africa.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by bawomolo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
Afam:

I only hope that more and more African leaders would be pro African like Mugabe instead of waiting to take dictations from 10 Downing Street and the White House and receiving instructions on how to run their respective countries in Africa.

yeah pro African and a great diplomat. just how we like em
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by back2back(f): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Seriously this guy does not give a damn. His comment on Jendayi Frazer was damn too funny. This guy no get respect at all

and you think they have respect for us.

Days of master /slave relationship is gone.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by JustGood(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2009
back2back:

and you think they have respect for us.

Days of master /slave relationship is gone.

Unfortunately, those days are still very much with us. There are too many of us who will dance wildly and with reckless abandon whenever the master plays any tune.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by ElRazur: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2009
Afam:

Is it ironic that those you look up too are just as bad at debating just like you? There isnt a need for name calling or insult on a political scale. Intelligent people debate without emotions, insult or need to feel "superior".

It is funny, Mugabe must be doing a good job when it comes to running a country. I suppose your ideal way to run Nigeria or some other country is to take a leaf from Mugabe's book?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2009
i'd like to believe Mugabe means well for his country but the manner in which he deals with issues is somewhat worrying.
Maybe, just maybe his people never believed in his actions cos i cant understand how he'd go from a hero to a down right tyrant

I share Mugabe's afrocentric views and actions. I believe other African heads of state share his opinions as well. they are just scared to say it out loud.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Beaf: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
OMO IBO:

i'd like to believe Mugabe means well for his country but the manner in which he deals with issues is somewhat worrying.
Maybe, just maybe his people never believed in his actions cos i cant understand how he'd go from a hero to a down right tyrant

I share Mugabe's afrocentric views and actions. I believe other African heads of state share his opinions as well. they are just scared to say it out loud.

No, the man can positively identify the devil even at midnight.
And how is he meant to deal with whites being 7% of the population, but holding 90% of arable land. Are Zimbabweans slaves?
The truth is that Zimbabwe is being used as an example to other African countries if they "fall out of line".
All Zimbabwe's asserts have been seized and they are currently bearing the brunt of the most inhuman sanctions. These are sanctions so wicked and deep that Zimbabwe can't trade even though it wants to (you need access to Dollars to trade).

Mugabe saw evil and called it 'an idiot'.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by MrCrackles(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
Mugabe the big man!! grin
Bloody buffoon!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by naijaway(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
A m-e-g-a idiot calling someone else an idiot. How can you rule for 28yrs and have anything to say to those who question that. That means his nation is filled with idiots because nobody is capable of doing what he is doing and that's what makes him an idiot for trying to make us believe that crap. Next time it will be Biya of cameroun, Ghadaffi of libya, meanwhile one of their other idiot just died in Gabon.
   A bad thing/way is a bad thing/way. I don't care how he tries to mask it there are other intelligent ways of doing things without taking orders from downing st or white house. The guy mugabe is just an anumanu.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by davidif: 1:00am On Jul 08, 2009
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, everybody clap for mugabe because he has just insulted a US diplomat, what a fantastic achievement.

Afam,
wow, you are soooooooooooo incredibly intelligent my friend. This guy has ruined his country and for him resorting to childish antics like calling someone names is a big achievement.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by adconline(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2009
Pan African means enslavement of Africans by Africans- Thi is acceptable in Africa
colonialism means enslavement of African by Europeans. This is even opposed by likesof Gaddafi, Mugabe.

A black man can enslave a fellow black and no questions are asked while a white man is not supposed to even think of enslaving a black amn.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2009
ElRazur:

Is it ironic that those you look up too are just as bad at debating just like you? There isnt a need for name calling or insult on a political scale. Intelligent people debate without emotions, insult or need to feel "superior".

It is funny, Mugabe must be doing a good job when it comes to running a country. I suppose your ideal way to run Nigeria or some other country is to take a leaf from Mugabe's book?

Mr Man, I cannot debate with you because you are simply arrogant, ignorant and a chronic liar and quick to insult others you disagree with.

The content in blue refers, I do not support Mugabe's shortcomings as a leader. I only support his position as regards receiving instructions from the likes of US and Britain on what to do and when to do what.

You must learn to address issues accordingly and stop this your crazy generalization that is making you commit blunders here and there on nairaland.

davidif:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, everybody clap for mugabe because he has just insulted a US diplomat, what a fantastic achievement.

Afam,
wow, you are soooooooooooo incredibly intelligent my friend. This guy has ruined his country and for him resorting to childish antics like calling someone names is a big achievement.

Stick to the issues please. Why did he call someone names? What did the person do? It seems to me that you will gladly say "yes sir" to a white man that calls you a monkey just because you are scared of offending him by saying you are not one.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by ElRazur: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2009
Afam:

Mr Man, I cannot debate with you because you are simply arrogant, ignorant and a chronic liar and quick to insult others you disagree with.

I wont even bother asking you for proof. We all know you are quick to shot blanks when it comes to debating, so I would let that go. smiley

The content in blue refers, I do not support Mugabe's shortcomings as a leader. I only support his position as regards receiving instructions from the likes of US and Britain on what to do and when to do what.

Surely if you do not support Mugabe's ability to lead/short comings, I wonder if you are willing to take his words as the gospel truth? I suppose you and him are from the same school of thought - I.e quick to take things like "questioning you when things ain't clear" "asking you to back up your words with proofs" etc as a form of insult and trying to be bossy? So far, there isn't anything to suggest he was bossed around like you have jump to conclude so far.

You must learn to address issues accordingly and stop this your crazy generalization that is making you commit blunders here and there on nairaland.

Ironic. . . Once again you showed yourself up as having the inability to debate logically. In one sentence you stated "sticking to the issue at hand", and right before you finish the same sentence, you focused on what your are prerogative against me. I see you really are like your heroes!

There isn't a single generalization. I make observation before I comment and you sir. . . are bang on target with my observations. smiley
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2009
ElRazur:

Ironic. . . Once again you showed yourself up as having the inability to debate logically. In one sentence you stated "sticking to the issue at hand", and right before you finish the same sentence, you focused on what your are prerogative against me. I see you really are like your heroes!

Are you blind or plain stupid?

Was the comment on "sticking to the issues" directed at you? It is this sort of silly blunders and mistakes that have reduced you to a mere nuisance on this forum. I respond to posts in kind and for your type I know how best to respond to posts.

And just to emphasize on your inability to stick to issues it is clear that on this thread my post had nothing to do with any member of this forum but of course there is no chance in hell for you to comment on a post without resorting to attacking the personalities of members you may have disagreed with in the past. Goes to show how petty and myopic you are.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by ElRazur: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
Oh yup there goes afam again! He once again emulated his hero mugabe. I rest my case.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by davidif: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2009
Stick to the issues please. Why did he call someone names? What did the person do? It seems to me that you will gladly say "yes sir" to a white man that calls you a monkey just because you are scared of offending him by saying you are not one.

Afam, this guy ruined his country what are you talking about?? Unofficial statistics state that there Inflation is at 11000% shocked shocked shocked Did the "white man" cause that?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2009
davidif:

Afam, this guy ruined his country what are you talking about?? Unofficial statistics state that there Inflation is at 11000% shocked shocked shocked Did the "white man" cause that?

The inflation may be 10000000% the main issue is this - what went wrong? Zimbabwe used to be about the most beautiful place in Africa with a very high literacy level with Mugabe being decorated by the Queen when the whites with about 7% of the population controlling almost all the land in that country.

What went wrong? Something must have happened that made the West to use institutions like IMF and World bank to stifle the economy of that country by denying the country access to funds that a country like US with the worst debt record in the world has access to.

If majority of Zimbabweans wanted Mugabe he would have lost the last elections because you cannot be dictator and a maximum ruler and yet come out with just 50+% of the total votes with the opposition clearly supported and funded by outsiders having 40+%.

I know that the best way to look at issues is to not only look at the outcomes but the root causes of the problems and that is what I have chosen to do.

I am certainly not allowing the likes of US and Britain think for me on this one so do not be surprised that I am not repeating their lies, misinformation and conspiracy theory about Mugabe.

Heard the AU asked African leaders to disregard the arrest warrant issued for the Sudanese president. Good move as these so called developed countries need to understand that African nations are not extensions of their own countries where they dish out instructions on what they must do and when they must do them.

Why is Bush walking free today after lying to the world and waging war against a sovereign nation that has led to a complete breakdown of law and order, killing of innocent people and increase in bitter ethnic clashes in Iraq?

Mugabe may have stayed too long in power but having the guts to say NO to these imperialists and war mongers is one thing that makes him a hero anyday and a lot of Zimbabweans understand this. This man fought and risked his life for the independence of that country and not a few people still remember that.

Enjoy the day.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
Afam:

The inflation may be 10000000% the main issue is this - what went wrong? Zimbabwe used to be about the most beautiful place in Africa with a very high literacy level with Mugabe being decorated by the Queen when the whites with about 7% of the population controlling almost all the land in that country.

What went wrong? Something must have happened that made the West to use institutions like IMF and World bank to stifle the economy of that country by denying the country access to funds that a country like US with the worst debt record in the world has access to.

If majority of Zimbabweans wanted Mugabe he would have lost the last elections because you cannot be dictator and a maximum ruler and yet come out with just 50+% of the total votes with the opposition clearly supported and funded by outsiders having 40+%.

I know that the best way to look at issues is to not only look at the outcomes but the root causes of the problems and that is what I have chosen to do.

I am certainly not allowing the likes of US and Britain think for me on this one so do not be surprised that I am not repeating their lies, misinformation and conspiracy theory about Mugabe.

Heard the AU asked African leaders to disregard the arrest warrant issued for the Sudanese president. Good move as these so called developed countries need to understand that African nations are not extensions of their own countries where they dish out instructions on what they must do and when they must do them.

Why is Bush walking free today after lying to the world and waging war against a sovereign nation that has led to a complete breakdown of law and order, killing of innocent people and increase in bitter ethnic clashes in Iraq?

Mugabe may have stayed too long in power but having the guts to say NO to these imperialists and war mongers is one thing that makes him a hero anyday and a lot of Zimbabweans understand this. This man fought and risked his life for the independence of that country and not a few people still remember that.
Enjoy the day.
Will zimbabweans countinue to live in past glory? Will the ancient heroics of mugabe put food on the table??
Clearly mugabe was a hero and secured independence but after 28 years what has he done? Zimbabweans are dying, hungry, human rights activits been detained and killed and you're making noise about imperialists.
Is it imperialists that'll plant food for your people? Is it their job to maintain your health sector?

Mugabe clearly got it wrong. If you gonna do land redistribution make sure the beneficiaries are capable of maintaining such large scale commercial agriculture. The whites were the main producers of zimbabwe's food exports for many years, hastily replacing them with inexperienced and inefficient blacks is sure to cause problems. A more or less transitional kind of thing would have been perfect.

Its pretty obvious mugabe has failed. Blaming everything on the west is just lazy and pathetically stupid.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by bawomolo(m): 12:50am On Jul 10, 2009
zimbabwe has being indicted in the blood diamonds trade.

Mugabe is no way should be considered an hero or victim of neo-colonialism.

A black master is just as bad as a white master.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Beaf: 1:57am On Jul 10, 2009
Tudór:

Will zimbabweans countinue to live in past glory? Will the ancient heroics of mugabe put food on the table??
Clearly mugabe was a hero and secured independence but after 28 years what has he done? Zimbabweans are dying, hungry, human rights activits been detained and killed and you're making noise about imperialists.
Is it imperialists that'll plant food for your people? Is it their job to maintain your health sector?

Mugabe clearly got it wrong. If you gonna do land redistribution make sure the beneficiaries are capable of maintaining such large scale commercial agriculture. The whites were the main producers of zimbabwe's food exports for many years, hastily replacing them with inexperienced and inefficient blacks is sure to cause problems. A more or less transitional kind of thing would have been perfect.

Its pretty obvious mugabe has failed. Blaming everything on the west is just lazy and pathetically stupid.

There is a single brutal reality. Every country needs access to dollars to trade; it is the international currency. Any country without access to the dollar is simply f.ucked.
Zimbabwe has had so many sanctions lobbed their way specifically to cut off dollar access. Result? Zimbabwe is f.ucked, same way as any country that isn't allowed to trade will be.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by cicero(m): 3:10am On Jul 10, 2009
I am surprised that someone here thinks mugabe is an african hero, this madness.
Mugabe is a dead wood with nothing but pain to offer his country, an old man bent on satisfying his lust for power and stolen wealth even if it means the disintegration of his country.
He should go and rest or can't they just knock him off?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by davidif: 4:02am On Jul 10, 2009

Oh yeah, always blame the west for your problems, typical black man attitude, abeg carry go jare angry
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by davidif: 4:05am On Jul 10, 2009
This man fought and risked his life for the independence of that country and not a few people still remember that.

Because you saved a baby from a burning house does not mean that 15 years later, you should throw him down the bridge. Mugabe might be a great revolutionary but he just like Kwame Nkrumah are horrible statesmen.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by bawomolo(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2009
don't let the pan africanists catch you shitting on nkrumah.

that man is God to them.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by davidif: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2009
Make them hear me, the truth must be told, the man was a terrible ruler. He was an ideologue and not a pragmatic person. He squandered the surplus that the brits gave him after independence on building Airlines, Nuclear power plants, and other white elephant projects. In fact, it is said that when he was told that there was only 500,000 pounds left in the nation's reserves he sat stunned into silence for 15 minutes and he wept.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/lexington/2009/07/why_ghana.cfm
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2009
davidif:

Oh yeah, always blame the west for your problems, typical black man attitude, abeg carry go jare angry

unfortunately, once a slowpoke always a slowpoke. Highlighting the complicity of the West in any problem they contribute to in Africa or elsewhere for that matter is not the same thing as blaming the West for all the problems but it is understandable when idiots like you cannot understand that simple fact.

davidif:

Make them hear me, the truth must be told, the man was a terrible ruler. He was an ideologue and not a pragmatic person. He squandered the surplus that the brits gave him after independence on building Airlines, Nuclear power plants, and other white elephant projects. In fact, it is said that when he was told that there was only 500,000 pounds left in the nation's reserves he sat stunned into silence for 15 minutes and he wept.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/lexington/2009/07/why_ghana.cfm

The economist.com? Why don't you reference documents written by Britain, Australia and US so that you will have a complete reference? Do you brain a favor and use it to think, that is why God gave you one, it is not just for cap or head tie.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by mccloud224(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
As much as some brain washed scum bags prefer to insult Mugabe, he is one of the few leaders with balls in this contingent. He is standing up for his country and the western powers are hitting back at him with trade sanctions and constant black painting on CNN. 7% of white foreigners held unto 90% of farm land in the country and that doesn't give you a reason to have a re-think?Keep kissing the asses of your masters.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2009
mccloud224:

As much as some brain washed scum bags prefer to insult Mugabe, he is one of the few leaders with balls in this contingent. He is standing up for his country and the western powers are hitting back at him with trade sanctions and constant black painting on CNN. 7% of white foreigners held unto 90% of farm land in the country and that doesn't give you a reason to have a re-think?Keep kissing the asses of your masters.
Oh shut up! Zimbabweans are hungry are they going to eat balls??
Their health and education is in shambles and poverty reigns supreme is "balls" the solution to their problem?? Why don't you go give them your balls to eat - rubbish!
Is it the "masters" that are commiting human rights abuses and oppressing ordinary zimbabweans? -Your anti-western sentiments is mirrored in your myopic views.
You keep bringing up this patheic excuse of sanctions, is zimbabwe the only nation under sanctions? Cuba, iran and vietnam have all been under economic sanctions you don't see the having 20,000,000,000 notes or over 1000% inflation. Mugabe has failed and it's high time the old fool leaves office!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by davidif: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
unfortunately, once a slowpoke always a slowpoke. Highlighting the complicity of the West in any problem they contribute to in Africa or elsewhere for that matter is not the same thing as blaming the West for all the problems but it is understandable when idiots like you cannot understand that simple fact.

Now i understand the problem of naija, you have people who can't carry a good intelligent conversation without resorting to childish and immature stunts, that is why whenever i come to this blog, i always notice a huuuuuuuuuge intellectual drop off.
I used to respect this kid but boy, oh boy, you just lost any form of credibility right there, i thought you were mature and intelligent but just like every other naija pseudo intellectual you just spew nonsense.
Have you ever met anybody from Zimbabwe?, i don't think so. My roommates and some of my friends are from Zimbabwe so you are the last person i need to be listening to.

The economist.com? Why don't you reference documents written by Britain, Australia and US so that you will have a complete reference? Do you brain a favor and use it to think, that is why God gave you one, it is not just for cap or head tie.

The economist is a very credible news source and it is as trust worthy as they come, so mr. man what are you talking about?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2009
davidif:

Now i understand the problem of naija, you have people who can't carry a good intelligent conversation without resorting to childish and immature stunts, that is why whenever i come to this blog, i always notice a huuuuuuuuuge intellectual drop off.
I used to respect this kid but boy, oh boy, you just lost any form of credibility right there, i thought you were mature and intelligent but just like every other naija pseudo intellectual you just spew nonsense.
Have you ever met anybody from Zimbabwe?, i don't think so. My roommates and some of my friends are from Zimbabwe so you are the last person i need to be listening to.

A typical Nigerian who will insult others based on differences of opinion and when such insults are responded to in kind he/she will begin to complain and claim to be the aggrieved. The unwarranted insults by idiots like you have made a lot of good posters leave this section of the forum and it is strange that you do not even know why many have left.

As regards your statement that you used to respect me I must state here and now that I do not need idiots like you to respect me, just stick to the issues raised on the forum.

davidif:

The economist is a very credible news source and it is as trust worthy as they come, so mr. man what are you talking about?

Credible news source to you just as some of the so called financial services consultants have gone bankrupt. What parameters do you use to determine or establish credibility of anything?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by FBS: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2009
Mr Mugabe, abeg carry go. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika / Japanese Are Getting Surgery To Look Like Donuts (pictures) / Gaddafi’s Former Residence Becomes A Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.