Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' (6507 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by cap28: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tudór:

Guess what. . . . I SAW THE DOCUMENTARY TOOOO!!

You people are such disgracing jokers!
The useless harphazard documentary without any solid basis or evidence but the senseless ramblings of a hungry bored retiree claiming to have done everything but overthrowing the white house. What a joke!

The documentary was obviously fabricated and acted out for shallow minded conspiracy theorists so it can appeal to their deluded minds.

From what I can read here, its obvious it worked. Money in the bank for the actors $$$ $$$$You are an illiterate. Typical lazy africans blaming the west for EVERYTHING.

Is it the west that marginalised the people of dafur and south sudn before they decided to take up arms? I'm sure its britain that caused all the christian vs muslim religious riots in nigeria. Infact Gordon brown is the major financer of the boko haram movement that wreaked havoc recently in nigeria.

The nigerian federal government has neglected the niger delta for decades under instruction from the white house now they've turned to militancy lets crucify the white house.

All conflicts in africa are caused by the west. . .geez, what a retard!

Tudor there is something seriously wrong with you only a fool would attack something without giving reasons as to why,  have you been able to refute any of the things mentioned in the above posts with substantial coherent arguments ?  no, all you have done is prove just how ignorant you are with verbal abuse and unecessary ranting.

let me try and educate you - the west's relationship with africa has always been about maximising their economic self interest and nothing more, this dates back to the slavery era the bottom line has always been money and power, they are not the benevolent loving people that you in your ignorant mindset think they are.  i can see just how easy it would be for them to outwit someone like you, in your naive blind state you take everything they tell you on face value but in the world of realpolitiks only the cunning, sly and ruthless survive.  I would recommend that you read more, maybe you could start with machiavelli the prince this may introduce some level of critical reasoning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli

if the documentary that you refer to is the same one that i watched it was no fabrication - the CIA agent in question is John Stockwell and he has written many books detailing his experiences in africa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stockwell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VxnCBD9W4&eurl=

http://www.archive.org/details/AV_048-JOHN_STOCKWELL_AND_THE_CIA-PART_III

Tudor do yourself a favour try reading more, knowledge is power.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tudór:

You see why I call your sanity to question?

When every sensible nigerian is joyful for democracy and the death of abacha- who was a dictator, a murderer and a theif who nearly looted this country to bankrupcy and had no regard for human rights and freedom- A SENSELESS man declares he wished the murdering criminal were alive.

You shamelessly and stupidly agreed 100% that mobutu was a bad man and bad for africa only to declare your undying love for Abacha.

Tell me, what is the difference between the crimes comitted by mobutu and those by abacha?. . . . Oh, I Know, Abacha hated the west like Afam while mobutu did not.

In Afams world of stupidity and ignorance the ONLY measure of a good leader is his ability to hate America like Afam. . . I laugh in swahili!

Is your visa tied to a condition that you must defend the West even when issues are crystal clear and obvious?

Will they kill you the moment you use your brain to think instead of your left hand?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
cap28:

Tudor there is something seriously wrong with you only a fool would attack something without giving reasons as to why,  have you been able to refute any of the things mentioned in the above posts with substantial coherent arguments ?  no, all you have done is prove just how ignorant you are with verbal abuse and unecessary ranting.

let me try and educate you - the west's relationship with africa has always been about maximising their economic self interest and nothing more, this dates back to the slavery era the bottom line has always been money and power, they are not the benevolent loving people that you in your ignorant mindset think they are.  i can see just how easy it would be for them to outwit someone like you, in your naive blind state you take everything they tell you on face value but in the world of realpolitiks only the cunning, sly and ruthless survive.  I would recommend that you read more, maybe you could start with machiavelli the prince this may introduce some level of critical reasoning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli

if the documentary that you refer to is the same one that i watched it was no fabrication - the CIA agent in question is John Stockwell and he has written many books detailing his experiences in africa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stockwell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VxnCBD9W4&eurl=

http://www.archive.org/details/AV_048-JOHN_STOCKWELL_AND_THE_CIA-PART_III

Tudor do yourself a favour try reading more, knowledge is power.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. Thats why I dismiss john stockwell and his rants.

He's a smart man, he knew people were clamouring and dying for conspiracy theories involving the CIA thats why his books are bestsellers.

What evidence do we have of john stockwell telling the truth?

Open your eyes and see the lies.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
‘Fight for economic uhuru’

From Caesar Zvayi on MARGARITA ISLAND, Venezuela

President Mugabe has urged the developing world to complete the fight for holistic independence by taking ownership of their resources, saying political freedom without economic power is not only hollow but is also fertile ground for future conflicts.

In his address to the Second Africa-South America Summit here, President Mugabe chronicled the history of Zimbabwe’s land question and how the West bought into the British government’s flagrant violation of the 1979 Lancaster House Agreement.

The British and their American allies, the President said, proceeded to impose economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for embarking on the land reform programme as agreed on at Lancaster House.

"Political freedom or political power is absolutely hollow without the input of economic power, and economic power derives naturally from your natural resources. And these resources have got to be exploited and it is here that our liberation struggle, perhaps, did not go to fruition.

"It did not get to fruition because we left the very (colonising) countries with their very paraphernalia in control of our countries. So we had the economy still in the hands of Britain, in our country, and this was also the phenomenon in other countries, although the powers might not have been British all the time.

"And once you have that imbalance of power, political power in your hand and economic power in someone else’s hands, then you have seeds or a seed for real dispute and conflict in the future.

"In our case we had negotiated, we thought we had done our best, negotiated with the British so that the land reform programme could be undertaken in a manner which would see land being moved, ownership being moved from white settlers to blacks."

Despite this agreement, the President said, the Labour government of former British premier Tony Blair proceeded to renege with impunity and mobilised its allies to impose illegal economic sanctions on Zimbabwe.

"So we still have sanctions imposed by the European Union, asked for by Britain and the United States of America. That withstanding, we are going ahead, we continue to argue against the sanctions and to ask you to support us in that regard.

"We continue to look at ways and means of associating with our neighbours in the economic field, trying to get their help.

"And so when Africa associates with Latin America, and we are part of that association, we do hope that, that association will yield benefits on a reciprocal basis."

The President said South America, which had a head-start on Africa on the economic front, should come in with investments.

"We have had agricultural machinery from Brazil, and we also have definite cultural ties. There are areas where we can work together on a reciprocally beneficial basis. Our countries are still largely agricultural in Africa.

"The qualitative transformation through industrialisation has been very difficult, difficult because there has been greater reliance on the very powers that colonised us yesterday, and they have not wanted to see us really become self-reliant otherwise we will cease to be their source of raw materials.

"But we can’t continue to be sources of raw materials for others forever," he said.

Africa, the President said, should move from the primary to the secondary stage of economic production.

"We have to qualitatively improve our economies, and it means we have got to beneficiate some of the products we get from agriculture, and it is in that area of beneficiation where we are finding lots of problems.

"Africa produces lots of coffee, lots of cocoa, lots of tea, tobacco. In Zimbabwe, we are only number two to Brazil in producing tobacco, and there are other countries that have taken to producing tobacco, our neighbours, Zambia and Malawi.

"But it’s raw tobacco all the time, our cigarettes for domestic consumption only, but we export the raw tobacco to countries even to America where they make cigarettes.

"So we appreciate the efforts we are doing and the result is that we establish ways and means of how we can improve our economies.

"And improving our economies means, as I have said, is naturally industrialising them from the primary levels where they are to secondary levels of production. It requires money, it requires capital and it is in this area of capital and technology that we fall short . . . We are happy, happy that there is the proposal to establish an investment bank (of South America), and I am sure Africa will support it."

The President urged African countries to ensure that existing institutions like the African Development Bank and the African Export-Import Bank buy into efforts to set up the investment bank.

Africa and South America, the Zimbabwean leader said, should build on the existing cultural, economic and social ties to ensure that ASA becomes a success.

The integration, he said, could be at both bilateral and multilateral levels.

To this end he proposed integration — even in the sporting arena — through the setting up of an ASA soccer tournament instead of having the two continents look only at meeting in the Fifa World Cup.

The President yesterday held talks with Bolivian President Evo Morales, whose country is facing problems in trying to get affluent land owners of colonial extraction to share land with the historically disadvantaged indigenous Bolivians.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
From Lwandle, seems it was flagged off as spam.

‘Fight for economic uhuru’

From Caesar Zvayi on MARGARITA ISLAND, Venezuela

President Mugabe has urged the developing world to complete the fight for holistic independence by taking ownership of their resources, saying political freedom without economic power is not only hollow but is also fertile ground for future conflicts.

In his address to the Second Africa-South America Summit here, President Mugabe chronicled the history of Zimbabwe’s land question and how the West bought into the British government’s flagrant violation of the 1979 Lancaster House Agreement.

The British and their American allies, the President said, proceeded to impose economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for embarking on the land reform programme as agreed on at Lancaster House.

"Political freedom or political power is absolutely hollow without the input of economic power, and economic power derives naturally from your natural resources. And these resources have got to be exploited and it is here that our liberation struggle, perhaps, did not go to fruition.

"It did not get to fruition because we left the very (colonising) countries with their very paraphernalia in control of our countries. So we had the economy still in the hands of Britain, in our country, and this was also the phenomenon in other countries, although the powers might not have been British all the time.

"And once you have that imbalance of power, political power in your hand and economic power in someone else’s hands, then you have seeds or a seed for real dispute and conflict in the future.

"In our case we had negotiated, we thought we had done our best, negotiated with the British so that the land reform programme could be undertaken in a manner which would see land being moved, ownership being moved from white settlers to blacks."

Despite this agreement, the President said, the Labour government of former British premier Tony Blair proceeded to renege with impunity and mobilised its allies to impose illegal economic sanctions on Zimbabwe.

"So we still have sanctions imposed by the European Union, asked for by Britain and the United States of America. That withstanding, we are going ahead, we continue to argue against the sanctions and to ask you to support us in that regard.

"We continue to look at ways and means of associating with our neighbours in the economic field, trying to get their help.

"And so when Africa associates with Latin America, and we are part of that association, we do hope that, that association will yield benefits on a reciprocal basis."

The President said South America, which had a head-start on Africa on the economic front, should come in with investments.

"We have had agricultural machinery from Brazil, and we also have definite cultural ties. There are areas where we can work together on a reciprocally beneficial basis. Our countries are still largely agricultural in Africa.

"The qualitative transformation through industrialisation has been very difficult, difficult because there has been greater reliance on the very powers that colonised us yesterday, and they have not wanted to see us really become self-reliant otherwise we will cease to be their source of raw materials.

"But we can’t continue to be sources of raw materials for others forever," he said.

Africa, the President said, should move from the primary to the secondary stage of economic production.

"We have to qualitatively improve our economies, and it means we have got to beneficiate some of the products we get from agriculture, and it is in that area of beneficiation where we are finding lots of problems.

"Africa produces lots of coffee, lots of cocoa, lots of tea, tobacco. In Zimbabwe, we are only number two to Brazil in producing tobacco, and there are other countries that have taken to producing tobacco, our neighbours, Zambia and Malawi.

"But it’s raw tobacco all the time, our cigarettes for domestic consumption only, but we export the raw tobacco to countries even to America where they make cigarettes.

"So we appreciate the efforts we are doing and the result is that we establish ways and means of how we can improve our economies.

"And improving our economies means, as I have said, is naturally industrialising them from the primary levels where they are to secondary levels of production. It requires money, it requires capital and it is in this area of capital and technology that we fall short . . . We are happy, happy that there is the proposal to establish an investment bank (of South America), and I am sure Africa will support it."

The President urged African countries to ensure that existing institutions like the African Development Bank and the African Export-Import Bank buy into efforts to set up the investment bank.

Africa and South America, the Zimbabwean leader said, should build on the existing cultural, economic and social ties to ensure that ASA becomes a success.

The integration, he said, could be at both bilateral and multilateral levels.

To this end he proposed integration — even in the sporting arena — through the setting up of an ASA soccer tournament instead of having the two continents look only at meeting in the Fifa World Cup.

The President yesterday held talks with Bolivian President Evo Morales, whose country is facing problems in trying to get affluent land owners of colonial extraction to share land with the historically disadvantaged indigenous Bolivians.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
They hate President Mugabe because he has shown that they are as invincible as their beloved HITLER!

http://theblackchannel.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
Excellent stuff on Mugabe.

Facts, hard facts.

http://theblackchannel.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
How come I can only see silly Tudors responses n none of the others?

e.g Afam is listed as last respondent but whn i open i dont see his reply!

Is someone burning roots for me?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2009
Oh shut up will ya?
Afam has never been known to say anything sensible but his Anti-American and Anti-semitic hate speeches.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2009
Lwandle:

How come I can only see silly Tudors responses n none of the others?

e.g Afam is listed as last respondent but whn i open i dont see his reply!

Is someone burning roots for me?

I think it's the spam filtering software being used by the forum that is responsible for this.

Tudór:

Oh shut up will ya?
Afam has never been known to say anything sensible but his Anti-American and Anti-semitic hate speeches.

Of course, anyone that does not worship America or Israel like you shamelessly do is anti this and that. You need help.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
^^
Spare me the BS please!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2009

Tsvangirai

This is proofs that the west is trying to take control of Zimbabwe. What a shame for Zimbabwe.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
If that was their goal they would have sent a much younger woman, surely.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by No2Atheism(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Tudor the atheist that still believes in a "White Jesus" . . .nairaland never ceases to amaze me with the amount of contradictory stances that some people actually take. grin grin grin grin

@Horus where did you get that picture of tsangarai . . .

Personally as far as am concerned . . .

1. Mugabe is a criminal.
2. Europeans are worse than Mugabe . . . they came to the land as aliens, stole the land and then tried to make the owners of the land slaves on their own land.

WE HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN TWO EVILS . . .MUGABE OR WHITE ZIMBABWE

@Horus

who is that woman in the picture and is their any news report as regards the picture.

I would rather take Mugabe . . . and kick him out later.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Busybody2(f): 5:28am On Nov 23, 2009
The legendary picture of the "Judas kiss", how apt grin grin grin
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by paddylo1(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2009
Again why are you complaining?? God has simpky sent them to come enslave us again.I'm sure guys here don't know about your stupid and lame attempt to label jesus a black man
@tudor
yes jesus was a dark skinned individual,he certainly wasnt white like the damn imposter hanging on your wall lol

Each time I see an African leader stand up to these murderers and thieves that effortlessly destroy other countries for their own selfish interests I believe that all hope is not lost. Only if Abacha had not died by now Nigeria would have made serious progress through self actualization as he never bothered with the hypocritical West.

Afam bro i agree with most of what u say on here

but ABACHA was the worst thing to ever happen to NIGERIA and thank god he is dead

check the link below for GDP figures btw 1960 till date

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:NGA:ZAF:ZWE&tstart=-315619200000&tunit=Y&tlen=48

see what happened btw 1980 and 2000,and see where we are now(2000 -2009),2nd in africa and catching up fast to south africa

Abacha was a disaster,and military rule in general is a disaster

and for all of u praising ghaddaffi,i beg to disagree  africa doesnt need more strong men like mubarak or ghadaffi

we need strong institutions like fashola is building in lagos
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by paddylo1(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2009
institutions that will live on after the so called strong men are dead

i think everyone on here should chill,u guys are both right and wrong at the same time,and there must be a middle ground

mugabe was/is good and bad for zimbabwe at the same time

and the west is generally untrustworthy and shares most of the blame in zimbabwe as well.look at what they did to iraq for gods sake
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by paddylo1(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2009
Malaysia were presented with the same loans they rejected and today they are far ahead than the entire continent put together. . . . I don't think they even have natural resources there,

@tudor

and now to set u straight with your exagerations because i love to set your type straight

Malaysias output or GDP is less than both south africas and Nigerias,talkless of the entire continent

below is a link to the GDP of 5 large african countries and malaysia (world bank statistics,2009)

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:NGA:ZAF:MYS:DZA:EGY:AGO&tstart=-315619200000&tunit=Y&tlen=48
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2009
Dude howbout this for a straightner. . .measuring development through GDP is just useless. The best measure is the quality of life of the people. Nigeria has a higher GDP but do we see the impact of all that money in the life of the common man? A select few like mugabe syphon the money to private accounts.

Below is a comparison between the life of malaysians and that of the biggest economy in africa(from encarta 09)

malaysia: life expectancy = 73 yrs.
Infant mortality rate= 16/1000 births. Literacy rate= 89.9%.

Fo SA, lif expect. = 43yrs. Literacy rate= 87%. Infant mortality =58/1000 births.

Check out nigeria (with all the oil wealth)
life expec. =48yrs. Infant mortality= 94/1000 births. Literacy rate = 70%.

Infact measuring living standards is better done by GDP per capita i.e divide GDP by the population and not just GDP like you fallaciously claim. Check out
malaysia =$5,769.90
SA :$5,384.10
Nigeria : $797.

Yes I might have exagerated but still malaysians are ahead of the most dev african nation.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by paddylo1(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Infact measuring living standards is better done by GDP per capita i.e divide GDP by the population and not just GDP like you fallaciously claim

homie i dont fallaciously claim anything,u the one making big unsustatiated claims

Africas GDP as a whole is over $1.3 trillion,and u claiming tiny malaysia is better than africa,and dont come with that gdp per capita nonsense

Nigerias GDP per capita is $1800 not that shit u posted

and do you know indias? $700,so i guess now nigeria has a stronger economy than india

or south africa has a stronger economy than china because its gdp per capita is more,GTFOH

of course dismiss the GDP figures when it doesnt suit your preconcieved conclusion

am sure if it floats your boat,u would have been the first to site it

and move to malaysia if u fancy it so much and denounce your african citizenship,if u african to begin with
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
paddy_lo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

homie i dont fallaciously claim anything,u the one making big unsustatiated claims

Africas GDP as a whole is over $1.3 trillion,and u claiming tiny malaysia is better than africa,and dont come with that gdp per capita nonsense
I already admitted my gross exagerations so why the endless rant? That still doesn't change the fact that malaysians live a better life than africas most developed economy despite their limited natural resources and we all got independence almost at the same time.

I already stated it in my post the best measures of development are standard of living of the population using parameters as mortality rate, literacy rate, life expectancy e.t.c. Funny how you choose to overlook that and start bleating mindlessly about GDP.

Brazil has a higher GDP than switzerland, do brazillians live a better life than the swiss? Wake me up when you've got something sensible to say.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Horus(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Horus where did you get that picture of tsangarai . . .

Personally as far as am concerned . . .

1. Mugabe is a criminal.
2. Europeans are worse than Mugabe . . . they came to the land as aliens, stole the land and then tried to make the owners of the land slaves on their own land.

WE HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN TWO EVILS . . .MUGABE OR WHITE ZIMBABWE

@Horus

who is that woman in the picture and is their any news report as regards the picture.

I would rather take Mugabe . . . and kick him out later.

I found the picture on a Zimbabwean website but I dont know who is this albino woman.

Here is the link: http://forum.newzimbabwe.com/index.php?/topic/7062-red-carpet-for-tsvangirai-in-libya-with-full-military-honors/
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^
What were you looking for on a zimbabwean site? I can only imagine how many zimbabweans have access to the internet.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Horus(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2009

http://www.internetworldstats.com/images/africa2009top.png
Tudór:

^^
What were you looking for on a zimbabwean site? I can only imagine how many zimbabweans have access to the internet.

Zimbabwe is number 10 in Africa for internet usage.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
Well well well. . . That doesn't say much for the africa does it now. . .
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
Tudór:

I already admitted my gross exagerations so why the endless rant? That still doesn't change the fact that malaysians live a better life than africas most developed economy despite their limited natural resources and we all got independence almost at the same time.

Almost everything you put down on this forum is either an outright lie, silly comment or stupid conclusion so whether you admit to your gross exaggerations or not is another matter entirely.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
Does this racist anti-semitic pig have anything NEW to say?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2009
That means you agree with my last post. Thanks. I thought you would have continued to live in self denial, bloody mumu!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2009
Afam:

That means you agree with my last post. Thanks. I thought you would have continued to live in self denial, bloody mumu!
You haven't made any sense or have you?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
Tudór:

You haven't made any sense or have you?

Seems you have been reduced to and exposed as the inconsequential and confused fool that you are. I warned you that you would self destruct a couple of months ago. Good to know you didn't disappoint.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
Afam:

Seems you have been reduced to and exposed as the inconsequential and confused fool that you are. I warned you that you would self destruct a couple of months ago. Good to know you didn't disappoint.
Would it kill you to make sense for ONCE in your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika / Japanese Are Getting Surgery To Look Like Donuts (pictures) / Gaddafi’s Former Residence Becomes A Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.