Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' (6509 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2009
To Afam the wise "pointing out misinformation, atrocities or lies of the west" is another euphemism for "I HATE THE WEST because i think they wanna enslave me"
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
Afam. You are an idiot.

Zimbabwe's problems are rooted in African tribalism. Not anything that the West has done.
When Zimbabwe gained independence it was a wealthy nation. It doesn't matter a shit that the white farmers owned land - they made the country rich for the black man as well.
It wasn't the West which stole the election for Mugabe. It wasn't the West which sent out the militias to terrorise the people of Zimbabwe. It wasn't the West which stifled the free press. It wasn't the West which bleeped Zimbabwe's economy. It wasn't the West which imprisoned opposition leaders. It wasn't the West who beat, tortured and murdered the people of Zimbabwe.
It was a senile Shona fuckhead meglomaniac who is intent on clinging onto power at any costs.

Broda, all you've done is shown what a dipshit you are. You swallow Mugabe's propaganda like any good house-boy.

As for the cretin who keeps burbling on about sanctions crippling Zimbabwe. What a prick. What sanctions? Any time someone who knows nothing about Zimbabwe but wants to make a point, they drivel sanctions not even having the slightest clue what those sanctions are or what they do.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage thank you very much!
The people keep making excuses for the old fool mugabe blaming the west for everything.
The mugaidiot says there's no money yet imports billions in weapons just before elections. Mugabe is a tyrant and has been draging in country back for years!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

Afam. You are an idiot.

Thanks. I will agree to be an idiot on the condition that you are one, you father is a bigger idiot and your mother is a shameless prostitute and you are a complete waste of orgasm.

Now we are on the same page welcome to the thread.

However, the only thing stopping me from responding to the incoherent and myopic content below is that doing so would only do you good as you will learn a thing or two so I will prefer you continue to swim in the ocean of ignorance you have found yourself in.

Bastage:

Zimbabwe's problems are rooted in African tribalism. Not anything that the West has done.
When Zimbabwe gained independence it was a wealthy nation. It doesn't matter a shit that the white farmers owned land - they made the country rich for the black man as well.
It wasn't the West which stole the election for Mugabe. It wasn't the West which sent out the militias to terrorise the people of Zimbabwe. It wasn't the West which stifled the free press. It wasn't the West which bleeped Zimbabwe's economy. It wasn't the West which imprisoned opposition leaders. It wasn't the West who beat, tortured and murdered the people of Zimbabwe.
It was a senile Shona fuckhead meglomaniac who is intent on clinging onto power at any costs.

Broda, all you've done is shown what a dipshit you are. You swallow Mugabe's propaganda like any good house-boy.

As for the cretin who keeps burbling on about sanctions crippling Zimbabwe. What a prick. What sanctions? Any time someone who knows nothing about Zimbabwe but wants to make a point, they drivel sanctions not even having the slightest clue what those sanctions are or what they do.

Are you in primary school or what? If you are a Nigerian then it is not surprising why people say our education system is messed up.

When you learn to address issues and ask questions or disagree with people without telling the world how mad and insane you are then I may respond to any of the nonsense you put up there, silly disgusting pig.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by MrCrackles(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
Afam:

Thanks. I will agree to be an idiot on the condition that you are one, you father is a bigger idiot and your mother is a shameless prostitute and you are a complete waste of orgasm.
Now we are on the same page welcome to the thread.
However, the only thing stopping me from responding to the incoherent and myopic content below is that doing so would only do you good as you will learn a thing or two so I will prefer you continue to swim in the ocean of ignorance you have found yourself in.
Are you in primary school or what? If you are a Nigerian then it is not surprising why people say our education system is messed up.
When you learn to address issues and ask questions or disagree with people without telling the world how mad and insane you are then I may respond to any of the nonsense you put up there, silly disgusting pig.

grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy grin
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
Afam. Intellectually you are a flea compared to me. Both my education and my mental capacities far outstrip those of a cretin like yourself.

As for the insult? Nice try. But I can do even better and your mother is even more of a LovePeddler. They call her "Bowling Ball" - she gets picked up, has three fingers rammed into her and is then thrown in the gutter.

Now that is out of the way, you pathetic shit-kicker, would you like to address the salient points that I've made?
How has Mugabe not screwed Zimbabwe into the ground? Just how exactly is it the fault of the West?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

Afam. Intellectually you are a flea compared to me. Both my education and my mental capacities far outstrip those of a cretin like yourself.

As for the insult? Nice try. But I can do even better and your mother is even more of a LovePeddler. They call her "Bowling Ball" - she gets picked up, has three fingers rammed into her and is then thrown in the gutter.

Now that is out of the way, you pathetic shit-kicker, would you like to address the salient points that I've made?
How has Mugabe not screwed Zimbabwe into the ground? Just how exactly is it the fault of the West?

The problem with pigs like you is that you introduce insults in discussions just to divert attention or to hide you lack of ability to defend whatever position you may have.

And he is shamelessly talking about insults? Wonders shall never end. Idiots like this one will insult and turn around to complain when their insults are responded to in kind.

And the pig has the audacity to ask a question after starting a post with insult? Guy, go hang or better still take otapiapia. I may consider answering your questions once you meet the following conditions

1. You must withdraw and apologize for the unwarranted insult

2. You must ask your questions without insulting anyone as intelligent people do

3. You must not wait for any apology from me for my remarks because it was only fair for me to respond the way I did.

Let me know when you meet the conditions stated above.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
Afam:

I may consider answering your questions once you meet the following conditions

1. You must withdraw and apologize for the unwarranted insult

2. You must ask your questions without insulting anyone as intelligent people do

3. You must not wait for any apology from me for my remarks because it was only fair for me to respond the way I did.

LMAO. What a small-minded prick. You won't answer because you can't, you slowpoke.
I don't apologise to idiots - I find that only encourages them.

As for saying I "must" this or I "must" that? You must stop boring the shit out of me with illogical bullshit.
Sound fair? wink
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

I don't apologise to idiots - I find that only encourages them.

This is really serious. So you don't apologize to your father no matter what he does? Guy, you need help.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2009
I apologised to your father for not paying your mother enough after sex. But that's a different story.

So are you going to answer the questions or are you just going to hide like a little bitch?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
Actually, I lied in my last post.
I didn't apologise to your father. I've never met him.
But then neither have you.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
Seems the this clown is already too confused to be coherent.

Bastage:

Actually, I lied in my last post.

No need for the information, I know you have been lying all along on almost everything you put down here. It is common with people that are brought up by prostitutes.

When you are done with the lies and the insults just let me know. For now, keep entertaining the forum with your stupidity and foolishness.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by savanaha: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hahahahaah! Mugabee has a mouth on him. He tore those people up. I remember reading about a African-European summit in 2007 where Spain asked African Nations to work and prevent illegal immigration. Kadhafi quickly tore Spain up. He told Spain and other European countries to return the wealth they stole from Africa. He also reminded them that when they were coming to Africa for colonization and theft they had no passports and were illegals to. Hahahaahaha!!! I hope I find the article.

I feel bad that people of Zimbabwe are suffering because the West sanctioned that country. I am a supporter of what Mugabe did to the 7% of whites controling a country that they stole land from. I think I read somewhere that Mugabe's family were actually removed from their land because a white planter wanted it. One of the reasons Mugabe is so afraid to leave office might be that all his has done will be overturned plus he will be killed. He started off well but due to so many other factors and events his actions were quickly catalyzed to tyranny. Too bad!!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
savanaha:

I feel bad that people of Zimbabwe are suffering because the West sanctioned that country. I am a supporter of what Mugabe did to the 7% of whites controling a country that they stole land from.

Yet another one who has no clue.
What sanctions?

As for taking the land back? I don't disagree with it. What I do disagree with is the way Mugabe went about it and what he did with it after taking it back. His ignorance and hatred turned a wealthy country into a failed state. Very, very few leaders have managed to do that.

Afam. Your mother didn't bring me up.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
No one can dispute the excesses or mistakes of Mugabe, not even Mugabe can do that. Most of his mistakes and wrong actions are well known.

However, what I have refused to swallow (from some Western media and other ignorant Nigerians even here on this forum) is that the West cannot be linked to the current problem in Zimbabwe.

This man was made a Knight by the Queen of England after many years of being in power.

Some of us have conveniently avoided the questions - What happened? When did the West realize Mugabe was bad? Can anyone absolve the West of its complicity in the IMF and World Bank dealings with Zimbabwe? Why was the opposition leader funded and supported by foreign nations?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by savanaha: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

Yet another one who has no clue.
What sanctions?

As for taking the land back? I don't disagree with it. What I do disagree with is the way Mugabe went about it and what he did with it after taking it back. His ignorance and hatred turned a wealthy country into a failed state. Very, very few leaders have managed to do that.

Afam. Your mother didn't bring me up.

Listen to me! If you disagree with something I write that is fine go ahead but no need to claim I have no clue. I implore you to type sanctions and Zimbabwe and you will be able to know what sanctions. We actually discussed this in my political science lecture at my school. You don't have to believe everything but do yourself some good and do a little research no matter how small. Yes Zimbabwe has been sanctioned, hard to.

As for taking the land back. He started from the 80s talking about it. He reached agreements with England and they would set a time and the whites would back off on the deal as is the centuries old trick of going back on deals. Mugabee did not initially ask for everything back just that some of the lands be returned to the original owners who were displaced at the whim of a white man needing the land. Do you realize that at times there were white farmers that owned land as big as small Islands, in a continent that was not theirs to begin with?
His ignorance came from how he was attacked after taking the lands back. Whites distroyed whatever they could so that the people getting it would not be able to have much use of it. The West rained down on Mugabe and Zimbabwe for taking their things back that had been discussed for decades but no one had made a peep when black families were removed from land that had been theirs for centuries.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
savanaha:

Listen to me! If you disagree with something I write that is fine go ahead but no need to claim I have no clue. I implore you to type sanctions and Zimbabwe and you will be able to know what sanctions. We actually discussed this in my political science lecture at my school. You don't have to believe everything but do yourself some good and do a little research no matter how small. Yes Zimbabwe has been sanctioned, hard to.

As for taking the land back. He started from the 80s talking about it. He reached agreements with England and they would set a time and the whites would back off on the deal as is the centuries old trick of going back on deals. Mugabee did not initially ask for everything back just that some of the lands be returned to the original owners who were displaced at the whim of a white man needing the land. Do you realize that at times there were white farmers that owned land as big as small Islands, in a continent that was not theirs to begin with?
His ignorance came from how he was attacked after taking the lands back. Whites distroyed whatever they could so that the people getting it would not be able to have much use of it. The West rained down on Mugabe and Zimbabwe for taking their things back that had been discussed for decades but no one had made a peep when black families were removed from land that had been theirs for centuries.

Thanks for the post. Tell them if you have the time.

As for me, repeating the same thing over and over again to these ignorant people is something I won't be doing on this forum as their number keeps increasing every other month.

Simple facts are dismissed and yet they expect one to address questions that may be downright stupid and senseless.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
Afam:

This man was made a Knight by the Queen of England after many years of being in power.

So what? Plenty of people have received accolade only to turn out to be assholes in the end. And the Queen might have handed him his medal but it wouldn't have been her choice - knighthoods are handed out by the UK government and they aren't exactly the best judges of character.

Some of us have conveniently avoided the questions - What happened? When did the West realize Mugabe was bad?

Do you actually understand anything about the Zimbabwe situation? I would suggest that the West realised Mugabe was an asshole when he sidelined Nkomo, tried to adopt Marxism, singlehandedly rewrote the Zimbabwean constitution, committed genocide in Matabeleland, starved his people, denied freedom of speech and stole the 2002 and 2008 elections.

Of course, all of that is just Western propaganda isn't it? Or to someone like you, they're just "mistakes".

@savanaha

If I wanted to Google, I would have but I have no need as I'm fully aware as to what the sanctions entail. But this is a forum and you made a statement so instead of bleating about Google, back your statement up here. I ask you again. What are those sanctions and what impact to they have on Zimbabwe? Also, you might want to address when were they implemented.

As for your statement that whites destroyed the farms? That is totally ridiculous. The farmers fought the take-overs in court and most of the time were still going through the legal system when they were kicked out. They either didn't have time to destroy their farms or simply would not have done so because they misguidedly thought that they were going to get them back. Some still do!!!
This suggestion that Zimbabwean agriculture is screwed because the whites sabotaged the farms is pure Mugabe propaganda. Zimbabwean agriculture went to shit because when the farms were taken back, they were given to Mugabe cronies who knew nothing about farming and had no interest in it - they just wanted the land.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by savanaha: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

@savanaha

If I wanted to Google, I would have but I have no need as I'm fully aware as to what the sanctions entail. But this is a forum and you made a statement so instead of bleating about Google, back your statement up here. I ask you again. What are those sanctions and what impact to they have on Zimbabwe? Also, you might want to address when were they implemented.

As for your statement that whites destroyed the farms? That is totally ridiculous. The farmers fought the take-overs in court and most of the time were still going through the legal system when they were kicked out. They either didn't have time to destroy their farms or simply would not have done so because they misguidedly thought that they were going to get them back. Some still do!!!
This suggestion that Zimbabwean agriculture is screwed because the whites sabotaged the farms is pure Mugabe propaganda. Zimbabwean agriculture went to shit because when the farms were taken back, they were given to Mugabe cronies who knew nothing about farming and had no interest in it - they just wanted the land.

Seriously!?! There is actually videos of white farmers ruining tractors, and destroying whatever they could get their hadns on. Many of them realized that the court proceedings were not going to be favorable to them.
So you realize that there are sanctions against Mugabe and Zimbabwe, yet you made the statement that I had no clue. O.K then am not really sure where you were goig with that then.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
savanaha:

Seriously!?! There is actually videos of white farmers ruining tractors, and destroying whatever they could get their hadns on.

Seriously!?! There is actually videos of women sucking off donkeys too, but it doesn't mean that all women partake in it. The overwhelming evidence is of the vast majority of white famers being evicted without damaging their property. The propaganda spread by Mugabe that the whites destroyed their farms was based on what the Jews did when they pulled out of the West Bank.
As I've said, the fact that agriculture went to hell in Zimbabwe is because the farms were given to Mugabe cronies who had absolutely no interest in using them for their designated purpose and even if they did were incapable of doing so. Some people around here seem to think that just by handing over a farm to a black man, that black man will be able to produce an incredible harvest. Unfortunately, the fact that farming is a skilled profession throws that idea into the trash can. It should also be noted that the people who worked the farms - the black farm workers were also thrown off the farms by their new owners.
Afrocentric or Mugabe propaganda that the whites screwed up agriculture in Zimbabwe is a joke and only the uneducated or the fallacious would spread that propaganda around as if it were the truth.

So you realize that there are sanctions against Mugabe and Zimbabwe, yet you made the statement that I had no clue. O.K then am not really sure where you were goig with that then.

I'm well aware what sanctions there are. But are you? You seem to be following the line of ignorance regarding the word "sanctions". A lot of people see that word but don't understand what it means. They automatically assume that Zimbabwe is totally cut off as Iraq was by "sanctions". But this is utterly not the case.
Tell me: what are the sanctions against Zimbabwe and when were they implemented?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Beaf: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

Seriously!?! There is actually videos of women sucking off donkeys too, but it doesn't mean that all women partake in it.

Is this how you were brought up to address women? Maybe, you talk to your mother and sisters this way, but it is a criminal assault to do this to a female on this forum.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

A lot of people see that word but don't understand what it means. They automatically assume that Zimbabwe is totally cut off as Iraq was by "sanctions". But this is utterly not the case.

And this clown for some strange and diabolical reasons believe he understands what he is talking about.

Bastage:

Tell me: what are the sanctions against Zimbabwe and when were they implemented?

Are you asking a question or you are being plain stupid? Which one?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by savanaha: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Bastage:

Seriously!?! There is actually videos of women sucking off donkeys too, but it doesn't mean that all women partake in it. The overwhelming evidence is of the vast majority of white famers being evicted without damaging their property. The propaganda spread by Mugabe that the whites destroyed their farms was based on what the Jews did when they pulled out of the West Bank.
As I've said, the fact that agriculture went to hell in Zimbabwe is because the farms were given to Mugabe cronies who had absolutely no interest in using them for their designated purpose and even if they did were incapable of doing so. Some people around here seem to think that just by handing over a farm to a black man, that black man will be able to produce an incredible harvest. Unfortunately, the fact that farming is a skilled profession throws that idea into the trash can. It should also be noted that the people who worked the farms - the black farm workers were also thrown off the farms by their new owners.
Afrocentric or Mugabe propaganda that the whites screwed up agriculture in Zimbabwe is a joke and only the uneducated or the fallacious would spread that propaganda around as if it were the truth.

I'm well aware what sanctions there are. But are you? You seem to be following the line of ignorance regarding the word "sanctions". A lot of people see that word but don't understand what it means. They automatically assume that Zimbabwe is totally cut off as Iraq was by "sanctions". But this is utterly not the case.

No need for callouse images. At first you said whites had no time to do damage, then now it is that a vast majority did no do damage. At the end of the day many damages were done on farms by white farmers that knew that what they had taken from black families were being recovered from them. I agree with you that some lands were given to the wrong people who did not use and have not used these agricultural lands the way that it seemed they would be used when Mugabe precured them (I agree without being callouse or rude). However there are many more factors impacting what is going on in Zimbabwe than you and many other people who see Mugabe as the only evil in Zimbabwe. The way lands were divided, sanctions, destruction by white farmers and many other factors are at play.
The funny thing about you or I guess people like you are that you think (ASS U ME) that you are the only educated unfallacious people on earth. It is your opinion or bliss and you can go ahead and enjoy it. Like I have said we had discussed this at length in my political science class. And I guess I should tell my political science professor that all the readings, videos we watched and information we got were wrong because you said so. The Zimbabwean students who hate Mugabe but are unbaised when it comes to certain things are also wrong.

Zimbabwe is basically totally cut off. One of the few countries that did not agree to the UN sanctions was actually China and Russia.  Anyways seeing as you are the only intelligent, educated, unfallacious person as it pertains to Zimbabwe I will let you continue being the Supreme all knowing. It will however do you some good to really research before claiming that Mugabe is running propaganda. I wonder how he can mange to do that when most people hate it. He is running propaganda so much that a white political science professor will show that Mugabe is not the only one screwing Zimbabweans over.

I hail you in all your knowledge and wisdom.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by savanaha: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
Beaf:

Is this how you were brought up to address women? Maybe, you talk to your mother and sisters this way, but it is a criminal assault to do this to a female on this forum.

Please ask am. I hadn't been reading the exchange of insults but now I get it. I guess trying to prove that Mugabe is the only one to blame for everything that is happening in Zimbabwe is so hard to prove that he has to result into silly insult. That is the only way educated fools argue their opinion.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Bastage: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
savanaha:

No need for callouse images. At first you said whites had no time to do damage, then now it is that a vast majority did no do damage. At the end of the day many damages were done on farms by white farmers that knew that what they had taken from black families were being recovered from them.

Bullshit. Your insinuation was that Zimbabwe's agriculture was screwed due to white farmers sabotaging the farms. That is blatant Mugabe propaganda that is totally unfounded. It doesn't matter if one or two farmers damaged their farms. That is not the argument here. The argument is that you made a statement blaming the white farmers and that statement is totally and utterly false.
You then try to smokescreen with crap about some of the farms not being used once distributed when the truth is that most of them were not used.

And I guess I should tell my political science professor that all the readings, videos we watched and information we got were wrong because you said so. The Zimbabwean students who hate Mugabe but are unbaised when it comes to certain things are also wrong.

Go ahead and tell him. Or are you dumb enough to believe that academics don't have political agendas?

Zimbabwe is basically totally cut off. One of the few countries that did not agree to the UN sanctions was actually China and Russia.

A blanket statement that is totally untrue and yet again does not address the question of sanctions that I asked you.
So let me tell you what the sanctions entails. They are travel restrictions and financial sanctions on members of the ZANU-PF regime. There are also restrictions on selling certain types of weaponry to the ZANU-PF regime. That is the sum total of your so-called sanctions.
According to you, this amounts to Zimbabwe being "cut off" and is responsible for the destruction of the Zimbabwean economy (along with all those farm destroying white farmers).
Ironic then isn't it that the West is still pumping hundreds of millions of dollars into Zimbabwe?

I hail you in all your knowledge and wisdom.

I would hail yours if you had any.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by savanaha: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2009
Bastage:

Bullshit. Your insinuation was that Zimbabwe's agriculture was screwed due to white farmers sabotaging the farms. That is blatant Mugabe propaganda that is totally unfounded. It doesn't matter if one or two farmers damaged their farms. That is not the argument here. The argument is that you made a statement blaming the white farmers and that statement is totally and utterly false.
You then try to smokescreen with crap about some of the farms not being used once distributed when the truth is that most of them were not used.

Go ahead and tell him. Or are you dumb enough to believe that academics don't have political agendas?

A blanket statement that is totally untrue and yet again does not address the question of sanctions that I asked you.
So let me tell you what the sanctions entails. They are travel restrictions and financial sanctions on members of the ZANU-PF regime. There are also restrictions on selling certain types of weaponry to the ZANU-PF regime. That is the sum total of your so-called sanctions.
According to you, this amounts to Zimbabwe being "cut off" and is responsible for the destruction of the Zimbabwean economy (along with all those farm destroying white farmers).
Ironic then isn't it that the West is still pumping hundreds of millions of dollars into Zimbabwe?

I would hail yours if you had any.

Hahahaha!! Mandigo's boyfriend is on Nairaland now!!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2009
It is said that examination is not the best test of knowledge. This may be true but examination is extremely necessary so as to put paid to certain dragging issues.

On the issue at hand I believe there is a right answer just as there is a wrong answer and no matter how obvious the answer is it will be supremely difficult for someone who is wrong to agree with the answer that is correct.

A teacher walks into a class of say 40 students and introduces a topic and talks about it for the next 30 minutes, asks the class if there are any questions, the class choruses "No sir/ma". This ordinarily should mean that all the 30 students understood the topic to the extent that none of them had any questions to ask.

Now, the teacher decides to give a test on the topic just discussed/taught and after marking the result sheets of all the 30 students the teacher is shocked to see that the scores ranged from say 10% to 100% on a subject she introduced at the same time to the same people and conducted the test based within the boundaries of the subject taught that day.

But all the students claimed they had no questions even when some of them did not understand the subject.

This is what happens everyday with us. Some of us come here with the "I am right attitude" and that the rest are wrong regardless of the facts on ground.

While the students may have been humbled by the result of the test especially those that failed the test based on correctness or otherwise of their answers measured against a standard and correct answer the reverse is the case here where some faceless people sitting behind their computers would type away all manner of nonsense and yet be quick to insult others simply because they find themselves in a position where they cannot coherently put their thoughts down to be able to convince anyone on the issue at hand.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by savanaha: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
Afam:

This is what happens everyday with us. Some of us come here with the "I am right attitude" and that the rest are wrong regardless of the facts on ground.

While the students may have been humbled by the result of the test especially those that failed the test based on correctness or otherwise of their answers measured against a standard and correct answer the reverse is the case here where some faceless people sitting behind their computers would type away all manner of nonsense and yet be quick to insult others simply because they find themselves in a position where they cannot coherently put their thoughts down to be able to convince anyone on the issue at hand.

Hahaha!! So true, like Dingo Dog's boyfriend that has no point and is just using isults to look for somoeone to engage with.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
savanaha:

Hahaha!! So true, like Dingo Dog's boyfriend that has no point and is just using isults to look for somoeone to engage with.

Funny enough people like that forget that this is 2009 and that such strategies don't work any longer.

To them, starting a discussion with words like "Look at this bastard", "You this idiot", "Fool what do you know?" seems like the best bet to gain an upper hand as they wrongly assume that people may just ignore the insults just as Tudor himself queried when he stated I should have overlooked his insults as a decent man (in the process admitting he is certainly not decent).

With time they will learn that insults won't get them any where in life and certainly not on a discussion forum.

Whatever happened to logic, facts, common sense etc?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
Its amazing how many people believe that the only sanctions on Zimbabwe are travel restrictions targeting the ruling elite in ZANU PF.
Western media ie BBC CNN REUTERS etc etc have repeated this so many times many people believe it to be gospel truth.
You would think the sum total of an african elites aspirations is to travel to Western capitals lol!!!

So many countries in AFRICA are still colonised economically (We only have flag independence) thats a big reason why not a single African country after gaining its independence has grown significantly industrially and why we are still stuck in the dark ages.
Baron Rothschild once said give me control of a countries economy and I would care not who governs!

Zimbabwe is being punished severely for trying to change that status quo hence the destruction and constant demonisation of its economy and leaders. Mugabe and ZANU PF are in simple terms a threat to western NATIONAL INTEREST.
Threats to their national interest means their RIGHT to exploit other peoples resources for their own gain without paying the fair full just price for them!!

They want to maintain RACIST WHITE PRIVILEDGE across the board and this is why they hate MUGABE so much!!
As Zimbabweans we say leave us alone to chart our own destiny. We dont want your aid all we want is to trade as equals and enjoy the benefits of our GOD given resources which should be under our complete and total control! LAND is the biggest resource because whoever owns the land owns the NATIONS WEALTH and owns the resources (beneath and above) is it not a coincidence that every continent the whiteman colonised the first thing he toook was the LAND? It is all about WEALTH if you have WEALTH then you can build and advance not only yourself but the community the society and the country as a whole!! However if your WEALTH is in someone elses control he would only be interested in advancing and building his own society his own country!!
As AFRICANS we should say now is the time to take control and use our WEALTH to develop ourselves!! That is what Mugabe has been doing these last few years and that is why the WEST is so pissed off with him!! Because it is they who have been benefitting from our WEALTH all along and they will certainly not give it up without a fight!!
whoever owns it owns all the wealth that lies beneath and sits above. We want our wealth to benefit US first and foremost before anyone else! We know fully well that this is a process and not an event and change will not happen overnight but in the fullness of time we shall reap the benefits fully and these will percolate down to the ordinary man in the street. Its about being soveriegn its about being free to live and chart our destinies how we want without the intrusion of the WEST!!! Its about setting up systems that benefit us first and foremost before anyone else!! Its about us benefitting from what is ours before anyone else!! Its about setting up a system of government that reflects us our needs our desires and the level of our development and sophistication our cultures and our traditions!!!!

Its about time we as africans finally woke up to the machinations of those who want to MAINTAIN, PEPERTUATE RACIST PRIVILEDGE at our expense!!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Lwandle,

Well stated.

From day one I have always supported Mugabe's position regardless of some of his mistakes because after all said and done he is bold enough to say no to slavery, theft of lands and racist induced policies.

Granted, as you stated this is not an event but a process. I believe that ultimately Zimbabweans will win and chart a course that no foreign nation can destroy.

Unfortunately, a lot of dependence on institutions like IMF, World bank etc is making it difficult for countries to survive unless these countries are ready to look inward and start a revolution that will have all the ingredients of a determined progressive nation that will produce what others would be willing to pay for.

Africans have what it takes to move this continent forward only if we can deal with the Western stooges planted in many countries and our own corrupt leaders.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
Lwandle:

Its amazing how many people believe that the only sanctions on Zimbabwe are travel restrictions targeting the ruling elite in ZANU PF.
Western media ie BBC CNN REUTERS etc etc have repeated this so many times many people believe it to be gospel truth.
You would think the sum total of an african elites aspirations is to travel to Western capitals lol!!!

So many countries in AFRICA are still colonised economically (We only have flag independence) thats a big reason why not a single African country after gaining its independence has grown significantly industrially and why we are still stuck in the dark ages.
Baron Rothschild once said give me control of a countries economy and I would care not who governs!

Zimbabwe is being punished severely for trying to change that status quo hence the destruction and constant demonisation of its economy and leaders. Mugabe and ZANU PF are in simple terms a threat to western NATIONAL INTEREST.
Threats to their national interest means their RIGHT to exploit other peoples resources for their own gain without paying the fair full just price for them!!

They want to maintain RACIST WHITE PRIVILEDGE across the board and this is why they hate MUGABE so much!!
As Zimbabweans we say leave us alone to chart our own destiny. We dont want your aid all we want is to trade as equals and enjoy the benefits of our GOD given resources which should be under our complete and total control! LAND is the biggest resource because whoever owns the land owns the NATIONS WEALTH and owns the resources (beneath and above) is it not a coincidence that every continent the whiteman colonised the first thing he toook was the LAND? It is all about WEALTH if you have WEALTH then you can build and advance not only yourself but the community the society and the country as a whole!! However if your WEALTH is in someone elses control he would only be interested in advancing and building his own society his own country!!
As AFRICANS we should say now is the time to take control and use our WEALTH to develop ourselves!! That is what Mugabe has been doing these last few years and that is why the WEST is so pissed off with him!! Because it is they who have been benefitting from our WEALTH all along and they will certainly not give it up without a fight!!
whoever owns it owns all the wealth that lies beneath and sits above. We want our wealth to benefit US first and foremost before anyone else! We know fully well that this is a process and not an event and change will not happen overnight but in the fullness of time we shall reap the benefits fully and these will percolate down to the ordinary man in the street. Its about being soveriegn its about being free to live and chart our destinies how we want without the intrusion of the WEST!!! Its about setting up systems that benefit us first and foremost before anyone else!! Its about us benefitting from what is ours before anyone else!! Its about setting up a system of government that reflects us our needs our desires and the level of our development and sophistication our cultures and our traditions!!!!

Its about time we as africans finally woke up to the machinations of those who want to MAINTAIN, PEPERTUATE RACIST PRIVILEDGE at our expense!!

All these you've written are plain rubbish and ridiculous conspiracy theories. PURE MUGABE PROPAGANDA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika / Japanese Are Getting Surgery To Look Like Donuts (pictures) / Gaddafi’s Former Residence Becomes A Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.