Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' (6508 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by cap28: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2009
I always knew America was interfering in Haiti because Whites are still annoyed that blacks slaves in Haiti had the audacity to take control of the country out of the hands
of the colonial masters. However i never knew they went as far as deporting a sitting president to another nation.

thats absolutely right - prior to emancipation haiti was the most prosperous colony in the western hemisphere, but as soon as the african slaves revolted (defeating their great Napolean and the British) emancipating themselves in 1804, they were isolated and economically blockaded by the west.   i beleive this was done to serve as a lesson to other neighbouring carribean islands as to what would lay in store for them if they tried the same stunt.  these evil former slave masters with their entrenched racism  created an apartheid structure in the country with whites at the top, mullattoes in the middle and blacks at the bottom.  after emancipation america tried to continue this insidious practice by supporting and arming the mullatoes and encouraging them to subjugate the majority black population but they were soon toppled by the black majority, now  the blacks have unanimously voted in a grass roots man of the people - former priest Jean Bertrand Aristide, but the americans dont want him in because he is more interested in alleviating poverty amongst his people than lining the pockets of evil corporate US predators, therefore he was deemed unsuitable and had to be dealt with.  he was kidnapped at gun point, forced onto a plane and flown  out of the country under instructions from former US president George Bush Jnr.  before the americans carried out this illegal act,  Aristide was warned of what was to come and tried to defend himself by importing arms from Thabo Mbeki of South Africa, the shipment of weapons was impounded in Jamaica by the american military and Aristide  realising that he had been cornered had no choice other than to surrender to the americans. 

i totally respect the haitian people  as they are still protesting and asking for the reinstatement of Aristide however all forms of resistance have been met with brutal reprisals, bombing and shooting of unarmed civilians (men, women and children) by US trained paramilitary death squads, UN so called peacekeeping troops, in addition the international media remains silent and any coverage given is a complete distortion of the truth whilst these  atrocities go on as we speak.  An unwanted US backed puppet is now in power and has bowed to all of america's demands (IMF loans, structural adjustment policies etc) - its tragic.

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/aristide.htm

@caps28.  I completely lost my respect for Tudor the moment he started arguing that Messiah of the bible was white, this was because he claims to be an atheist, yet he still believes the Messiah was white. Despite that he has no reference for such a stand other than what he has been taught in the past as regards a White Messiah.

i wouldnt even bother with Tudor he is beyond help - he is a complete house negro full of self hatred

Repatration to Africa is probably part of the reasons why Abiola was killed, cus i think part of his personaly views is that repatration should be done.

- Its unfortunate the most African leaders are more or less western puppets hence i am not suprised that non of them is pushing through the repatration concept.

Yes i agreee that this was one of the reasons for Abiola's demise - reparations is definitely a taboo subject as far as the west is concerned, but notice how Gaddaffi demanded it and received it from Italy, on the other hand when the Namibian president asked the Germans for an apology and reparations in respect of the massacre of 50% of the native population in the 1920's when they rose up in protest against the occupation of  their land what happened ? the germans stopped short at an apology but refused to pay any monetary compensation claiming that they make financial contributions by way of aid (which we all know is a complete scam as it goes towards creating jobs for whites and nothing more)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1561463.stm
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2009
You guys should stop educating Tudor, he is the most unintelligent and confused contributor on this forum.

Seems his staying outside Nigeria is tied to a total support for any white supremacy theory no matter how warped such a theory is.

Unfortunately, he thinks he makes sense when you puts down trash all in the name of posting responses on issues he doesn't know much about.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I always knew America was interfering in Haiti because Whites are still annoyed that blacks slaves in Haiti had the audacity to take control of the country out of the hands
of the colonial masters. However i never knew they went as far as deporting a sitting president to another nation.

@caps28.

I completely lost my respect for Tudor the moment he started arguing that Messiah of the bible was white, this was because he claims to be an atheist, yet he still believes the Messiah was white. Despite that he has no reference for such a stand other than what he has been taught in the past as regards a White Messiah.

@topic

- Yes Mugabe is corrupt, nevetheless a corrupt mugabe is still better than an imperial white nation.
- The last foiled mercenary coup in Equitorial Guinea is the example that Whites are still actively carrying out their imperialistic tendencies in African and most of the world where there are resources which they seek to exploit.

Any white man holding land ownership illegally in africa i.e. by inheretance should be relieved of the land and deported, i have nothing against any white man who actually bought the land. However i am totally against any white man who inherited stolen land.

---------------------------------------

- Repatration to Africa is probably part of the reasons why Abiola was killed, cus i think part of his personaly views is that repatration should be done.

- Its unfortunate the most African leaders are more or less western puppets hence i am not suprised that non of them is pushing through the repatration concept.

@Tudor
Demand for repatration by Africa is not wrong and neither is it a sign of being without initiative, considering the so called developed countries have likewise requested and accepted the same. Hence you logic as concerned repatration is a little bit flawed.
Look at this jesus freak, what the hell does your respect mean to me?. . . . . I tell you what, it means shit!
You claimed jesus was black because "the creator" told you so -
what is that?
You and cap28 can continue waiting for cash restitutions in the UK. . . . What happened to all the trillions in debt relief given to africa?
Only an ignorant person will believe reparations will solve africa's problems. . . . The same tyrannical buffoons like Mugabe who y'all love will embezzle the funds.
Africa has no excuse!
We've had several chances to develop with all the oil booms, increase in prices of minerals and so on but leaders like mugabe and co keep dragging us back to the stone age.

Even if you want to be a tyrant or life president at least run your economy well, invest and improve the life of your people and no one would mind if you're undemocratic or not. . . . Look at russia, dubai, saudi arabia and others the majority of people aren't complaining as long as they have a good life. African leaders are to blame for our problems quit holding the west to ransom all because you want to beg for compensation like a common dog.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2009
Geoffrey Van Orden a member of the European Parliament had this to say about Zimbabwe and Europes fixation with Mugabe and I quote

Well Zimbabwe I’m afraid isn’t unique and there are other countries against which we have targeted sanctions. I immediately think of Burma for example. But of course there are other countries in Africa where we have strong conditionality on the nature of our relationship with those countries. I’m sorry to say that there are very, very many people in many parts of the world that live under atrocious regimes. But you see Zimbabwe is a country which we all have enormous affection for and strong historical links with the country, that is why there’s great concern on the part of Europeans and others about what is happening in Zimbabwe. What happens in Zimbabwe affects what happens in South Africa and other parts of Southern Africa. We want to get Africa as a whole on the move and on the road to prosperity and proper democracy and in a way Zimbabwe is the litmus test for this. If we can get Zimbabwe moving in the right direction this will give great hope to so many others across Africa. And the first thing, and I’ve always said this, is that you need to have good governance, in other words the country needs to be properly run for the people and for their benefit not for the benefit of 203 people who happen to be keeping Mugabe in power. And of course the reason those people are so desperate to have these restrictive measures removed is not because they are concerned about the people of Zimbabwe, if they were concerned about them they’d have changed a long time ago. No they want to get on their aeroplanes with their wives, go on their shopping expeditions to Paris and London and all of these places, line their pockets – that’s what they want to do and that will be on the backs of the Zimbabwean people. We don’t think that’s right.

What do the discerning read in the above statement?

Tudor please enlighten us.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by cap28: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
Well Zimbabwe I’m afraid isn’t unique and there are other countries against which we have targeted sanctions. I immediately think of Burma for example. But of course there are other countries in Africa where we have strong conditionality on the nature of our relationship with those countries. I’m sorry to say that there are very, very many people in many parts of the world that live under atrocious regimes. But you see Zimbabwe is a country which we all have enormous affection for and strong historical links with the country, that is why there’s great concern on the part of Europeans and others about what is happening in Zimbabwe.

this is what is known as "double speak" the  use of  euphemisms, distortions and half truths when communicating with the public in order to mask the true meaning of what you actually mean leading the listener to misconstrue the true meaning of your words.

what this individual is really saying in the above quote is:  yes there are numerous dictatorships all over the world perpertrating crimes far worse than mugabe but those atrocities are perpetrated against NON WHITE people and therefore dont concern us.  once in a while if our economic self interests are affected we may decide to impose limited sanctions as is the case with burma and other african regimes who refuse to put our economic self interests before the interests of their own people, however  zimbabwe is a special case for us because our WHITE BROTHERS are in danger of loosing their economic dominance and control which we believe is their birth right, we consider the redistribution of land as an act of tyranny on the part of mugabe.     Tyranny is fine as long as it is directed towards NON WHITE people however,  it becomes a problem for the international community (the WHITE WORLD) when it affects our own.

What happens in Zimbabwe affects what happens in South Africa and other parts of Southern Africa. We want to get Africa as a whole on the move and on the road to prosperity and proper democracy and in a way Zimbabwe is the litmus test for this. If we can get Zimbabwe moving in the right direction this will give great hope to so many others across Africa. And the first thing, and I’ve always said this, is that you need to have good governance, in other words the country needs to be properly run for the people and for their benefit not for the benefit of 203 people who happen to be keeping Mugabe in power. And of course the reason those people are so desperate to have these restrictive measures removed is not because they are concerned about the people of Zimbabwe, if they were concerned about them they’d have changed a long time ago. No they want to get on their aeroplanes with their wives, go on their shopping expeditions to Paris and London and all of these places, line their pockets – that’s what they want to do and that will be on the backs of the Zimbabwean people. We don’t think that’s right.

this is what van ordern really means:

if mugabe/zimbabwe is allowed to get away with taking the land away from our white brothers, this could trigger similar  attempts to kick whites off stolen land in neighbouring south african countries which will sound the death knell for us.  we therefore need to topple Mugabe in order to send out a clear message to the blacks in that region that we are still in control.  if we can succeed in toppling Mugabe this will reassure our white brothers and sisters that they have nothing to fear and that we've still got the blacks under our control. 

i therefore beleive the need for us to have black puppets in control of countries that are important to us in order to safeguard our economic interests.

we couldnt care less what mugabe does with the zimbabwean peoples revenue, after all our banks benefit financially from this arrangement and many other dictators who are our friends are guilty of doing the same however just to show how angry we are at him for not toeing the line we'll ban him from having access to this money.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2009
It has gotten to an embarrassing low that these people (crowning themselves psychics and mind readers) shamelessly twist the words of sincere fellows in order to make them fit into their anti-western sentiments and conform to their ridiculous neo-colonialistic conspiracy theories. . . . I laugh! grin grin grin

It pains you that a westerner can be so sincere and truthful?
It eats you up inside that africa's problem is so accurately depicted by an european. . .ha ha ha. . .eat your heart out!!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
Tudór:

It has gotten to an embarrassing low that these people (crowning themselves psychics and mind readers) shamelessly twist the words of sincere fellows in order to make them fit into their anti-western sentiments and conform to their ridiculous neo-colonialistic conspiracy theories. . . . I laugh! grin grin grin

It pains you that a westerner can be so sincere and truthful?
It eats you up inside that africa's problem is so accurately depicted by an european. . .ha ha ha. . .eat your heart out!!

An ordinary westerner maybe sincere and truthfull Tudor but its the idiots in gvt and in the multinational corporations who have vested interest in our resources that you need to keep an eye out for!

As it is you will forever be beyond redemption you no longer have your own wits about you.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2009
Lwandle:

An ordinary westerner maybe sincere and truthfull Tudor but its the idiots in gvt and in the multinational corporations who have vested interest in our resources that you need to keep an eye out for!

As it is you will forever be beyond redemption you no longer have your own wits about you.
Shut up please! The only danger we need to look out for is mugabe and like minded tyrannical buffoons who hold africa to ransom as well as brainwashed goons like you who support them.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2009
I lived in Zimbabwe from 1999 to 2006. I must say, when I got there for the first time, I thought I was in Europe or America. There where streetlights everywhere, the road lanes where demarcated and free from potholes, 24 hours electricity, running water, etc. Most homes had swimming pools(unlike naija where that is a luxury) It was a nice place. Lots of white people around and it was very orderly. Honestly, I didn't ever want to come back to Nigeria. However after Mugabe drove many of the whites away, things came crashing. I guess white people made the world go round.

However at that point, 1999 Zimbabwe was paradise compared to Nigeria. So I guess Lwandle and Afam are partly correct. By the way, I lived in Masvingo which is a relatively small town. The major cities, Harare, Bulawayo and Mutare had an even more profound effect on me, having just arrived from the disorganized city of Lagos.

I also met quite a few nigerians.

P.S Saw a group of Zimbabweans at a Chicken Republic here in Lekki last month. Guses they've run away too!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
Fortissimo so you witnessed what Zimbabwe was in 1999 almost 20 years after independence being led by one President Robert Mugabe.

How would you explain how a country ruled and run in an orderly fashion for 20years by Mugabe can suddenly come to a screeching halt in 7 or so years? amid claims of mismanagement levelled on Mugabe and his government!
What you witnessed my friend was the cumulative effects of the sanctions imposed on our country by the defacto rulers of this world!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by FBS: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2009
Lwandle:

Fortissimo so you witnessed what Zimbabwe was in 1999 almost 20 years after independence being led by one President Robert Mugabe.

How would you explain how a country ruled and run in an orderly fashion for 20years by Mugabe can suddenly come to a screeching halt in 7 or so years? amid claims of mismanagement levelled on Mugabe and his government!
What you witnessed my friend was the cumulative effects of the sanctions imposed on our country by the defacto rulers of this world!
True.  cool
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by davidif: 1:31am On Sep 22, 2009
A typical Nigerian who will insult others based on differences of opinion and when such insults are responded to in kind he/she will begin to complain and claim to be the aggrieved. The unwarranted insults by idiots like you have made a lot of good posters leave this section of the forum and it is strange that you do not even know why many have left.

As regards your statement that you used to respect me I must state here and now that I do not need idiots like you to respect me, just stick to the issues raised on the forum.

AFAM, YOU ARE A VERY VERY VERY STUPID IDIOT. OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU.

Credible news source to you just as some of the so called financial services consultants have gone bankrupt. What parameters do you use to determine or establish credibility of anything?
THIS BUTTRESSES THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. How the heck is a magazine like "the economist" a financial services consultant? OLODO RABATA. I don't blame you, you are just a product of the system (the Nigerian educational system).
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2009
He he he he. . . . Na today?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by FBS: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2009
Will the sanctions placed on Mugabe/Zimbabwe ever be lifted?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2009
It wont!
Not until the free world see changes or the tyrant is either dead or deposed.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2009
No to human rights abuse!!
No to election rigging!!
No to tyrrany!!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by FBS: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2009
Tudór:

It wont!
Not until the free world see changes or the tyrant is either dead or deposed.
Free world my foot. Should they because of one person make the whole country suffer? This is nothing but vendetta.
Democra[b]Z[/b]y (yes that's what it is) is not meant for all countries. . .at least not in the way the West sees it. It doesn't happen that way.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2009
FBS:

Free world my foot. Should they because of one person make the whole country suffer? This is nothing but vendetta.
Democra[b]Z[/b]y (yes that's what it is) is not meant for all countries. . .at least not in the way the West sees it. It doesn't happen that way.
You're looking at it wrongly. Mugabe is making his people suffer and not the west. Is it the west who's rigging elections?
Is the west responsible for the human rights abuses?
He claims there's no money but imports billions in weapons from china and throws larvish birthday parties.

What the west have done is they simply refused to trade with mugabe and rightly so because the state treasury is his private bank account. Last time I checked it was not by force to trade with anyone. Mugabe trumps up neocolonialistic conspiracy theories to excuse his failings, he calls the west devils and vampires. . . .he should be happy not to have anything to do with the "vampires" afterall he can trade with the SADC, iran, russia or even china where he bought his weapons instead he's crying because america doesn't wanna play with him. . . .how stupid is that for a self confessed hater of the west?
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2009
Lets hope mugabe can be rid of so the people can live a normal life.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by FBS: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2009
Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe, in a rare interview Thursday, depicted himself as an African hero battling imperialism and foreign attempts to oust him rather than the widespread perception of a dictator clinging to power at the expense of the welfare of his people and country.

Robert Mugabe says sanctions against his country are "unjustifiable."

The 85-year-old Mugabe, the only leader of Zimbabwe since it became independent from Britain in 1980, rejected repeated assertions by CNN's Christiane Amanpour that his policies have driven the nation once known as Africa's breadbasket to virtual economic collapse.

Instead, Mugabe accused Britain and the United States of seeking to oust him by imposing economic sanctions, the effects of which he said were worsened by years of drought.

He denied that his country is in economic shambles, saying it grew enough food last year to feed all its people, and defended policies that have driven white farmers off their land as properly restoring that land to indigenous Africans.

"The land reform is the best thing (that) could have ever have happened to an African country," said Mugabe, a former revolutionary leader who came to power when white-ruled Rhodesia became black-ruled Zimbabwe. "It has to do with national sovereignty."  Watch Mugabe on his controversial land reform program »

It was Mugabe's first interview with a Western television network in several years, and he appeared to get frustrated with some of Amanpour's direct questioning, repeatedly denying widely accepted evidence and reports on his nation's woes.

Mugabe denied that his ZANU-PF party lost elections in 2008 that forced him to accept a power-sharing agreement with his chief rival, Morgan Tsvangirai, who now is prime minister. Violence surrounding the disputed election, much of it against opposition supporters, further damaged Zimbabwe's standing, but Mugabe rejected any blame on Thursday.

"You don't leave power when imperialists dictate that you leave," he insisted. "There is regime change. Haven't you heard of (the) regime change program by Britain and the United States that is aimed at getting not just Robert Mugabe out of power but get Robert Mugabe and his party out of power?"

He also waved off Amanpour's assertion that the power-sharing arrangement is not working, and that opposition political figures are continuing to get harassed and arrested.  Watch Mugabe talk about power-sharing »

Asked about Roy Bennett, a white opposition figure who has yet to be sworn in as agriculture minister a year after formation of the power-sharing government, Mugabe stammered before saying Bennett faces charges of "organizing arms of war" against Zimbabwe. He added that he's heard the prosecution lacks evidence in the case, but said he won't agree to swearing in Bennett until after any charges are dropped.

Mugabe also denied any responsibility for harm to the nation from his economic policies, instead blaming what he called "unjustified" and "illegal" sanctions that he said were intended to bring regime change.

"The sanctions must be lifted. We should have no interference from outside," Mugabe said. "The continued imperialist interference in our affairs is affecting our country adversely."

When Amanpour challenged him by saying most of the sanctions were directed at individuals, rather than economic entities, Mugabe said she was wrong.

"The U.S. sanctions are real sanctions, economic sanctions. Have you looked at them?" he said. "It's because of sanctions, mainly."

Amanpour tried to push the point, saying outside observers blamed his policies and not sanctions. "Not everybody says so," Mugabe cut her off. "It's not true."

He also rejected criticism from South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu, a Nobel Peace Prize winner for his role in the anti-apartheid struggle, who has accused Mugabe of turning Zimbabwe into a "basket case" and repressing his own people.

"It's not a basket case at all," Mugabe said. He later called Tutu's comments "devilish talk" and added: "He doesn't know what he's talking about, the little man."

On the takeover of white-owned farms -- a policy blamed for undermining the agriculture sector -- Mugabe displayed the African nationalist fervor of his revolutionary days.

"Zimbabwe belongs to the Zimbabweans, pure and simple," he said, then adding that white Zimbabweans -- even those born in the country with legal ownership of their land -- have a debt to pay.

"They occupied the land illegally. They seized the land from our people," Mugabe said. When Amanpour pressed him on white farmers being forced off their land, he shot back, "Not just off their land. Our land."

"They are British settlers," he said, later calling them "citizens by colonization, seizing land from original people, indigenous people of the country."

Asked if would run again in elections likely to take place in 2011, Mugabe refused to answer, but denied he feared defeat and again rejected charges of past electoral wrongdoing.

"Elections don't go all that smoothly all the time in many countries," he said, tossing a jab at the United States. "Look what happens elsewhere. They didn't go smoothly here, look at what happened during the first term of Bush."

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/09/24/zimbabwe.mugabe.amanpour/index.html
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidif:

AFAM, YOU ARE A VERY VERY VERY STUPID IDIOT. OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU.

Take it easy man, you are addressing someone else not your father here. You don't talk to people the way you talk to your father at home, ok?

"Zimbabwe belongs to the Zimbabweans, pure and simple," he said, then adding that white Zimbabweans -- even those born in the country with legal ownership of their land -- have a debt to pay.

"They occupied the land illegally. They seized the land from our people," Mugabe said. When Amanpour pressed him on white farmers being forced off their land, he shot back, "Not just off their land. Our land."

"They are British settlers," he said, later calling them "citizens by colonization, seizing land from original people, indigenous people of the country."

Excellent response by Mugabe.

We need more leaders like him and Africa will just wake up from its self imposed slumber.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by cap28: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
i just love mugabe he knows how to give it back to these hypocritical idiots

unfortunately there are still many among us who are living in a state of self delusion:

Tudór:

No to human rights abuse!!
No to election rigging!!
No to tyrrany!!

human rights abuse - you mean like the ongoing human rights abuse  that america is committing in iraq and afghanistan and how about zionist racist israel's illegal occupation of palestine?

election rigging - george bush and his brother jeb bush know all about that

tyranny - what do you think british imperialism and now american imperialism is all about
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
Mugabe is a shameless idiot!
Who does he think he's lying to?

Funny enough these lies are the same one used by his brain-dead goons here on NL. . . .it's like they all gathered in the same evil room and came up with this ridiculous banter. Shame on them all!!

We know the truth mugabe!! Lies are what they are LIES!!

I only feel for the innocent people of zimbabwe who don't even want the old dolt as president. . .take heart he aint got much to live.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2009
AMANPOOOR was just that very poor she did not do any research whatsoever and I even felt ashamed for her and in particular for CNN!

Mugabe rightly put her in her place!

TUTU together with SENTAMU are ignoramuses of the highest order and are just condoms to be used and abused however and whenever by their masters!

How I wish Africa had more MEN like MUGABE and GADDAFI we would be a power house and brook no bullshit from any1.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
Lwandle:

AMANPOOOR was just that very poor she did not do any research whatsoever and I even felt ashamed for her and in particular for CNN!

Mugabe rightly put her in her place!

TUTU together with SENTAMU are ignoramuses of the highest order and are just condoms to be used and abused however and whenever by their masters!

How I wish Africa had more MEN like MUGABE and GADDAFI we would be a power house
and brook no bullshit from any1.
When people make ridiculous shortsighted statements as this I honestly begin to question their sanity. . . .what a pity.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by cap28: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
Tudór:

When people make ridiculous shortsighted statements as this I honestly begin to question their sanity. . . .what a pity.

its your sanity that should be in question - what's wrong with Lwandle's statement?

mugabe, gadaffi and ahmadinejad of iran are the only non white leaders who have the balls to stand up to these western tyrants
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
TUDOR is a perfect example of the type of African the WEST wants to see in power!! They will use high sounding words like DEMOCRASY RULE of LAW to get such ignorant ass kissing african puppets into power.

Self-hating with a dibilating inferiority complex completely brainwashed who religiously repeats and believes all the nonsense spouted by his masters! He is in the same league as the Savimbis' Mobutus and Dlakamas of this world!

These are the type of africans we must ensure never get any where near to power
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by cap28: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
Lwandle:

TUDOR is a perfect example of the type of African the WEST wants to see in power!! They will use high sounding words like DEMOCRASY RULE of LAW to get such ignorant ass kissing african puppets into power.

Self-hating with a dibilating inferiority complex completely brainwashed who religiously repeats and believes all the nonsense spouted by his masters! He is in the same league as the Savimbis' Mobutus and Dlakamas of this world!

very true, however its really difficult, becaue the CIA are allocated billions of dollars by the US govt specifically for destabilising governments that are perceived as a threat to the US's "interests" so what you have is huge sums of money being offered to africans who are more than willing to jump at the chance to make money and sell their own people out. 

i  watched a documentary the other day about an ex CIA agent who talked about how he "groomed" Savimbi and prepared him for his role, you could see from his analysis of africa that he didnt see africans as equals and he referred to african countries with puppet leaders as "client states"  they were trained, and financed by the whites and then put into power by way of military coups.  he also talked about mobutu and how "invaluable" his services were to the CIA.  he said that the CIA preferred using people of questionable moral character eg Idi Amin, Noriega of Panama (drug dealer and CIA agent), Saddam Hussein, the Shah of Iran, Marcos of the Phillipines, Suharto of Indonesia and so many others too numerous to mention.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Afam(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
Lwandle:

100% correct especially the content in bold.

cap28:

very true, however its really difficult, becaue the CIA are allocated billions of dollars by the US govt specifically for destabilising governments that are perceived as a threat to the US's "interests" so what you have is huge sums of money being offered to africans who are more than willing to jump at the chance to make money and sell their own people out. 

i  watched a documentary the other day about an ex CIA agent who talked about how he "groomed" Savimbi and prepared him for his role, you could see from his analysis of africa that he didnt see africans as equals and he referred to african countries with puppet leaders as "client states"  they were trained, and financed by the whites and then put into power by way of military coups.  he also talked about mobutu and how "invaluable" his services were to the CIA.  he said that the CIA preferred using people of questionable moral character eg Idi Amin, Noriega of Panama (drug dealer and CIA agent), Saddam Hussein, the Shah of Iran, Marcos of the Phillipines, Suharto of Indonesia and so many others too numerous to mention.

Each time I see an African leader stand up to these murderers and thieves that effortlessly destroy other countries for their own selfish interests I believe that all hope is not lost. Only if Abacha had not died by now Nigeria would have made serious progress through self actualization as he never bothered with the hypocritical West.
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Lwandle(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2009
cap28:

i watched a documentary the other day about an ex CIA agent who talked about how he "groomed" Savimbi and prepared him for his role, you could see from his analysis of africa that he didnt see africans as equals and he referred to african countries with puppet leaders as "client states" they were trained, and financed by the whites and then put into power by way of military coups. he also talked about mobutu and how "invaluable" his services were to the CIA. he said that the CIA preferred using people of questionable moral character eg Idi Amin, Noriega of Panama (drug dealer and CIA agent), Saddam Hussein, the Shah of Iran, Marcos of the Phillipines, Suharto of Indonesia and so many others too numerous to mention.

i HAVE SEEN THIS DOCUMENTARY most interesting because you then begin to understand how all these idiots were able to wage wars with well fed well armed rebel forces in some instances for decades. A more recent example is that idiot Nkunda from the DRC.

These devils will use every trick in the book to try and get their way!

They will continue to perpetuate this myth that US BLACKS are hopeless basket cases who cannot rule ourselves and only delight in raping and killing each other!

We really have to wake up and be aware of all their neo-colonial machinations so as to frustrate them at every turn!
These CIA fronts aka NGOs also really need to be dealt with seriously coz through them our governments and sovereignty are undermined!
Divide and rule is their favourite tactic in Africa you only have to look around and see all the tribal and religious conflicts happening all around us to know something is very wrong with us!

They will fight tooth and nail to maintain and pepertuate their racist priviledges at our expense!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2009
Guess what. . . . I SAW THE DOCUMENTARY TOOOO!!

You people are such disgracing jokers!
The useless harphazard documentary without any solid basis or evidence but the senseless ramblings of a hungry bored retiree claiming to have done everything but overthrowing the white house. What a joke!

The documentary was obviously fabricated and acted out for shallow minded conspiracy theorists so it can appeal to their deluded minds.

From what I can read here, its obvious it worked. Money in the bank for the actors $$$ $$$$
Lwandle:

i HAVE SEEN THIS DOCUMENTARY most interesting because you then begin to understand how all these idiots were able to wage wars with well fed well armed rebel forces in some instances for decades. A more recent example is that idiot Nkunda from the DRC.

These devils will use every trick in the book to try and get their way!

They will continue to perpetuate this myth that US BLACKS are hopeless basket cases who cannot rule ourselves and only delight in raping and killing each other!

We really have to wake up and be aware of all their neo-colonial machinations so as to frustrate them at every turn!
These CIA fronts aka NGOs also really need to be dealt with seriously coz through them our governments and sovereignty are undermined!
Divide and rule is their favourite tactic in Africa[b] you only have to look around and see all the tribal and religious conflicts happening all around us to know something is very wrong with us!
[/b]
They will fight tooth and nail to maintain and pepertuate their racist priviledges at our expense!
You are an illiterate. Typical lazy africans blaming the west for EVERYTHING.

Is it the west that marginalised the people of dafur and south sudn before they decided to take up arms? I'm sure its britain that caused all the christian vs muslim religious riots in nigeria. Infact Gordon brown is the major financer of the boko haram movement that wreaked havoc recently in nigeria.

The nigerian federal government has neglected the niger delta for decades under instruction from the white house now they've turned to militancy lets crucify the white house.

All conflicts in africa are caused by the west. . .geez, what a retard!
Re: Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' by Tudor6(f): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2009
Afam:

100% correct especially the content in bold.

Each time I see an African leader stand up to these murderers and thieves that effortlessly destroy other countries for their own selfish interests I believe that all hope is not lost. Only if Abacha had not died by now Nigeria would have made serious progress through self actualization as he never bothered with the hypocritical West.

You see why I call your sanity to question?

When every sensible nigerian is joyful for democracy and the death of abacha- who was a dictator, a murderer and a theif who nearly looted this country to bankrupcy and had no regard for human rights and freedom- A SENSELESS man declares he wished the murdering criminal were alive.

You shamelessly and stupidly agreed 100% that mobutu was a bad man and bad for africa only to declare your undying love for Abacha.

Tell me, what is the difference between the crimes comitted by mobutu and those by abacha?. . . . Oh, I Know, Abacha hated the west like Afam while mobutu did not.

In Afams world of stupidity and ignorance the ONLY measure of a good leader is his ability to hate America like Afam. . . I laugh in swahili!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika / Japanese Are Getting Surgery To Look Like Donuts (pictures) / Gaddafi’s Former Residence Becomes A Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.