Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? (1396 Views)

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / Do Handsome Men Cheat More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by TheSeeker(m): 4:17am On Jul 07, 2009
Cheating is the most constant attribute of at least 86% relationships often perpetrated by either the guy or the lady or even both parties. In your opinion, from your experience and situations you have seen, who cheats more in a relationship? Guys or Ladies? And why?
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by sparta(f): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2009
Both O' them tongue
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by biola44: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
guys but d girls r closing d gap
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by Insanity(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2009
@biola i didnt c ur reason sad
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by candyshore: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
any day , anytime guys tend to cheat more
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2009
I used to think cheating was a guy thing, but now I know it has more to do with a person's libido that h/her sex.

But guys still take the larger share grin
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by Gentlelady(f): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
Guys cheat more.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by hackney(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
I think  it's the guys.
A guy will see a physically attractive curvy girl and start imagining things even if he's married to Halle Berry and already seeing Eva mendes behind halle's back.
It's impulsive for the guys and most times it's just Sex ,ladies.
I think it's that overpowering  biological instinct to sow the seeds with a 'suitable' mate to sustain the species grin grin grin grin grin

On the other hand, a girl will need to be spoken to,paid attention to,etc ,before she even has the urge unless she's selling it.
Though some girls will tell you straight up that they want a tumble kiss kiss; the horn dogs!! tongue tongue

Also , majority of men will sleep with anybody if they havent shagged for a while especially if they used to shag regularly.

The men cheat more but it has to be said that the girls will also cheat if the object of their fantasy is around long enough,
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by DeepSoul(f): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2009
I dont have to "think" to know d answer!

Guys of course!

And for the ladies that cheat, they usually do so because the guy has given them a reason to (Not like Im tryin to justify the act!)

But a guy cheat simply because he's . . . . well, a guy! No special reason(s) needed
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by infogenius(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2009
The guys cheat more.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2009
Dont blame us blame it on our Gene ! tongue
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by LaDiva1: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2009
]I dont have to "think" to know d answer!

Guys of course!

And for the ladies that cheat, they usually do so because the guy has given them a reason to (Not like Im tryin to justify the act!)

But a guy cheat simply because he's . . . . well, a guy! No special reason(s) needed[/b]

babe u just hit d right nail on da head,
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2009
TheSeeker:

Cheating is the most constant attribute of at least 86% relationships often perpetrated by either the guy or the lady or even both parties. In your opinion, from your experience and situations you have seen, who cheats more in a relationship? Guys or Ladies? And why?

Ladies cheat more. . . . .
They are so good at it so they rarely get caught thus making the guys look like demons.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by chic2pimp(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
La Diva:

Guys of course!
yea rite @ not tryin to justify the act. *kiss ma teeth* shior . So guys cheat cuz its needed but ladies cheat cuz guys give them a reason to abi. If only the world works that way. @ poster most definitely female. girls are jusst better @ covering it up.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ladies cheat more. . . . .
They are so good at it so they rarely get caught thus making the guys look like demons.

Give me an instance bro,I thot to we MEN is "aint nufing like a New Pum unless of course a new PUM" i doubt if it same saying goes for em Ladies too.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

yea rite @ not tryin to justify the act. *kiss ma teeth* shior . So guys cheat cuz its needed but ladies cheat cuz guys give them a reason to abi. If only the world works that way. @ poster most definitely female. girls are jusst better @ covering it up.

U reckon I have never imagine a girl cheating on me tho.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by Sauron1: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Give me an instance bro,I thot to we MEN is "aint nufing like a New Pum unless of course a new PUM" i doubt if it same saying goes for em Ladies too.

Women are bloody cheats but they are good at covering their shit.
U won't catch em with sexy text messages on their mobile fones like guys because they pay attention to details.
Just like men are keen to explore. . . .women have taken it 3 steps further.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Women are bloody cheats but they are good at covering their shit.
U won't catch em with sexy text messages on their mobile fones like guys because they pay attention to details.
Just like men are keen to explore. . . .women have taken it 3 steps further.

Brof why do we MEN cheat ?? For me is cos we love exploring and the feeling of dwelin ones Joy stick in a brand new PUM is compared to none IMO.I doubt if Women cheat for same reason
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by chic2pimp(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Brof why do we MEN cheat ?? For me is cos we love exploring and the feeling of dwelin ones Joy stick in a brand new PUM is compared to none IMO.I doubt if Women cheat for same reason

the same can be said of women undecided undecided undecided. Remember it is equal rights now and as the saying goes wot a man can do a woman can also do.Men are just more open about it.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by Sauron1: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

the same can be said of women undecided undecided undecided. Remember it is equal rights now and as the saying goes wot a man can do a woman can also do.Men are just more open about it.

+1.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Well said i bet u can do more.Humour me.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by daduke2k(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2009
Girlz cheat most, dey are realy very gud at it dats y guyz are heart broken . So we bcom play boys
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Use your church mind. cheesy

I aint got none Brethren.
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by chic2pimp(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Well said i bet u can do more.Humour me.

seriously though men are just more open when the isssue of sex becomes a conversation. Its probably something to do with the male ego. If a man  tells u I bedded three women last night, the first words that comes into ya mind is stud. Switch the word male for female and vice versa the first words that comes into ya mind is slag rite. MEN ARE JUST MORE OPEN
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

seriously though men are just more open when the isssue of sex becomes a conversation. Its probably something to do with the male ego. If a man tells u I bedded three women last night, the first words that comes into ya mind is stud. Switch the word male for female and vice versa the first words that comes into ya mind is slag rite. MEN ARE JUST MORE OPEN

I feel ya !!! The More girls u bed the more sex experience you acquire init ??
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by chic2pimp(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2009
follypimpi:

I feel ya !!! The More girls u bed the more sex experience you acquire init ??

well if u say so grin grin grin
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by follypimpi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

well if u say so grin grin grin

U no gree with me ?
grin
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by bluespice(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2009
lol
its a clear cut between the sexes jare
both of them are bloody cheats
guys cheat for the fun of it
girls cheat cos they can cheat
u can interchange the reasons n still make 100% sense
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by chic2pimp(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2009
follypimpi:

U no gree with me ?
grin
I gree with u ooo grin grin grin
Re: What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? by chic2pimp(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2009
bluespice:

lol
its a clear cut between the sexes jare
both of them are bloody cheats
guys cheat for the fun of it
girls cheat cos they can cheat
u can interchange the reasons n still make 100% sense
lai lai. The tandem swings in favour of women .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Feel ? / ~Would U Have A Joint Account With your Partner? . . .~ / See Me See Wahala My Girl Never Stop Crying For Three Day Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.