Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. (6146 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:
Thats cool. Tnx
me too im a deltan 4rm ughelli, where are u 4rm?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Smellymouth: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
Easy with my boo pls, his mouth odour was what got me attracted to him *mouth agape*
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Valentine kisses grin

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Dahveydson:

You're beautiful dear. Just seeing the nasty comments. Anyway, i'm sure you don't need to be told but You're beautiful.
Thank you dear.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
me too im a deltan 4rm ughelli, where are u 4rm?
Warri.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Emodeee: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2016
I love you.

1 Like

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by cr7lomo: 2:50am On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:
handsome embarassed That's taking it too far sad

Speechless, what state u from.... Infact , r u Edo
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 15, 2016
cr7lomo:

Speechless, what state u from.... Infact , r u Edo
Am from Abia smiley
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Frozenovenreagan: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Im comfortable in my own skin...and its what is on the inside that counts, right? 5/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Valentine kisses grin
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

gringrin Wizard.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 15, 2016
mazizitonene:
No pictures ? undecided

anyway..............ama tell you the truth...........10/10 kponkwem!! u dont believe me ?.....ask around wink cool
Looooooooool
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
I'm definitely a 10 grin
I make a median income (not too rich to be an ass.hole not too poor to be a loser),
my build is slim,
I've got a mustache,
my face is mostly symmetrical,
my p£nis is 9 1/2" erect grin,
I'm not possessive,
I've got a heart of gold,
I am comfortable with life
I can have sex for an entire 15 minutes (but pre-intimacy holds no time limit), and I'm totally trustworthy.
You can trust me with anything.
Anything at all. undecided
Yes! That's my boo kiss
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:
Warri.
good morning beauty, are u an urhobo lady?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:
handsome embarassed That's taking it too far sad
Lol...maybe it is. Apologies, sweet. grin
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
good morning beauty, are u an urhobo lady?
Gud mrn. Yes i m
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 7:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Gud mrn. Yes i m
OMG i too im an urhobo, dis is a good feeling, my native name is oghenero, wats urs?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
OMG i too im an urhobo, dis is a good feeling, my native name is oghenero, wats urs?
Lol. I rather keep it to myself.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lol. I rather keep it to myself.
hmmm i want to be calling u with ur native name, pls tell me. "anyways hw was ur night? u dreamt abt me right?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmm i want to be calling u with ur native name, pls tell me. "anyways hw was ur night? u dreamt abt me right?
Keep calling me by my english name. I m ok wit dat. And my night was gud. And i didnt dream abt u.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Keep calling me by my english name. I m ok wit dat. And my night was gud. And i didnt dream abt u.
hmm well i dreamt abt u, anyways has anyone eva told u dis morning dat ure beautiful?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Smellymouth: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Nikita1:
Yes! That's my boo kiss

Hunnie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
How is my boo boo doing?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Smellymouth: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

gringrin Wizard.

grin grin Witch!!!! undecided
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ashewoboy(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lol. I am being nice jooorh....we can talk here smiley

see person wey say mk you nor chat with me, he doesn't have lines joorh. You are just being nice to him, you suppose don discard am.

Back to the matter, if you don't wan't a pm, myb you should drop ya email address, we gat to talk.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Qualer: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:
10/10. If i dnt hype myself who will?

i concurrrrr!

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Qualer: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:
I was asked my big val question today. smiley

How will you rate yourself over 10?

Normally i would have said i was not comfortable with self-praise and would prefer someone do the rating but today we, ok i was left with no option.

*breathe in breathe out* 9 n1/2 tongue

*Deafening applause*

Lol okay i may not be upto that rate to you, but thats how i have come to judge myself physically esp through the eyes of many many.

I decided to throw the question here. How would you rate yourself "through" other people's eyes. Honestly?

smiley smiley You can choose to ignore. Forgive my light mood tonight.tongue

you ain't ma muse fa nathing!! cool

1 Like

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2016
I give myself a 7/10

1 Like

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2016
ashewoboy:

see person wey say mk you nor chat with me, he doesn't have lines joorh. You are just being nice to him, you suppose don discard am.

Back to the matter, if you don't wan't a pm, myb you should drop ya email address, we gat to talk.
Lolz. I am not looking 4 lines. You can send me a mail.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Qualer:

i concurrrrr!
Thank you
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hunnie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
How is my boo boo doing?
Fine boo kiss
U knocked me out yesterday *yawns*
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Smellymouth: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Nikita1:
Fine boo kiss
U knocked me out yesterday *yawns*

Awwwwww.. u took away all my strength..
Endless rounds.. missing u already cry when next are you gonna come over?? I hope my driver dropped you of at the airport?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Awwwwww.. u took away all my strength..
Endless rounds.. missing u already cry when next are you gonna come over?? I hope my driver dropped you of at the airport?
Next year Val undecided
U mean the okada man
Yes, he dropped me at the junction
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Smellymouth: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Nikita1:
Next year Val undecided
U mean the okada man
Yes, he dropped me at the junction

Hehehehe, so u went to visit an Okada rider after my driver dropped you off at the airport?
shocked shocked
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by mzvyne(f): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
I'm definitely a 10 grin
I make a median income (not too rich to be an ass.hole not too poor to be a loser),
my build is slim,
I've got a mustache,
my face is mostly symmetrical,
my p£nis is 9 1/2" erect grin,
I'm not possessive,
I've got a heart of gold,
I am comfortable with life
I can have sex for an entire 15 minutes (but pre-intimacy holds no time limit), and I'm totally trustworthy.
You can trust me with anything.
Anything at all. undecided
And u've got a smelly mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? / Lets Do This!! Make A Romantic Comment 4rm The Last Word Of The Poster Above You /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.