Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. (6145 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by mazizitonene(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:
Looooooooool
awww....she doesn't blv me......its all good. but i'l tell ya, we've got something in common and that is..........#teamslim cheesy for now sha wink cos i'l soon start adding weight and building muscles cool
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
mazizitonene:
awww....she doesn't blv me......its all good. but i'l tell ya, we've got something in common and that is..........#teamslim cheesy for now sha wink cos i'l soon start adding weight and building muscles cool
Lol you know you are not as cute as you think smileysmiley......awwww teamslim! remain slim joor before you turn to rock cheesy
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin
mzvyne:

And u've got a smelly mouth
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by swimcash(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thats your opinion dear. If u find me ugly its in your pocket. Not mine.
common, u r nt ugly, u r supper cute, love Ur lips thou
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
swimcash:
common, u r nt ugly, u r supper cute, love Ur lips thou
Thank you.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ashewoboy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Didn't you see ma mail? Mayb you should follow back.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:
I was asked my big val question today. smiley

How will you rate yourself over 10?

Normally i would have said i was not comfortable with self-praise and would prefer someone do the rating but today we, ok i was left with no option.

*breathe in breathe out* 9 n1/2 tongue

*Deafening applause*

Lol okay i may not be upto that rate to you, but thats how i have come to judge myself physically esp through the eyes of many many.

I decided to throw the question here. How would you rate yourself "through" other people's eyes. Honestly?

smiley smiley You can choose to ignore. Forgive my light mood tonight.tongue

Well for me I am the following:
Am ugly, slim, very strong, fearless, tall (almost 6 ft tall), chocolate coloured, 9" SLEDGE HAMMER( grin grin), very educated, mid 30s with a BABY FACE, comfortable, honest and very trust worthy...I rate myself 8 out of 10...
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by mazizitonene(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol you know you are not as cute as you think smileysmiley......awwww teamslim! remain slim joor before you turn to rock cheesy
lolz.....believe me bae....i'm worth every point in that 10 wink ....... it wont be bad if i end up like dwayne johnson (rock)then i can be your personal mai-guard security more like yhur personal bouncer...don't yhu think so? wink
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
yeah my handsomeness can get me money apart 4rm my talent, i can be a model to big brands like amani, gucci. adidas football booths, pepsi, etisalat, dstv, my face on creams, perfumes, bags, shoes, cloths etc
If you think so.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Ejanla07: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
10/10. If i dnt hype myself who will?

U wey camera360 Don help Ur life.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 9:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Ejanla07:

U wey camera360 Don help Ur life.
Attention seeker. So now you v got my attention, what next?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Ejanla07: 10:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

Attention seeker. So now you v got my attention, what next?

As in?

U think say na every guy get una time.
Skunk and Money over bitches anytime any day
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by MzOnajin1(f): 11:28am On Feb 29, 2016
10. V got a nice shape and pretty face. I appreciate God for his works
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by iamdynamite(m): 11:30am On Feb 29, 2016
i will rate myself a 10,because am wonderfully and handsomely made by GOD grin
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Ejanla07:

As in?
U think say na every guy get una time. Skunk and Money over bitches anytime any day
Lolz. I see.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Ejanla07: 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz. I see.

Na so I see life.

Simple no complications..

But if u carry nyash come I chop clean mouth do like say nothing happen...while I smoke my skunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ja Babe Who Bragged She Can F*#k 60 Guys In 24hrs Releases N@kêd Photos / Unbelievable: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral / What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.