Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (43307 Views)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nice Op.Yer lady is so smiley .
wateva
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
What's that? grin

wink you are mouthed
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
fabulouskeem:

wink you are mouthed
Oh, yeah, I know. grin

And...you're enjoying oh. Your babe is loaded with explosives oh. She get am. Enjoy!
wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by DEllaluv(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
You guys look good together
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
funshy87:
Haaa Africa people, nothing person fit do to satisfy you, the guy black and shine u dey complain, if e go yellow now na una go still talk say him dey bleach cool
grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by DEllaluv(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Oh, yeah, I know. grin

And...you're enjoying oh. Your babe is loaded with explosives oh. She get am. Enjoy!
wink

Just read your new entry..... Was shocked o, thank God na I digo mma
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
girls sha..why will you allow a guy to upload your pics like this on social media when both of you are not married or engaged. op I will rate your wedding pictures.. shikina

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Trapnews: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
AsanwaKC:
girls sha..why will you allow a guy to upload your pics like this on social media when both of you are not married or engaged. op I will rate your wedding pictures.. shikina
You complain that men double date. Here is a man who is confident enough to post the pix of his girl yet you complain. Or you simply wish OP could have been yours? If na lie oya post the pic of your sirakkus here grin. OP seem strong, healthy, full of life and tall... Every ladies dream! This one is taken... keep dreaming undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
DEllaluv:

Just read your new entry..... Was shocked o, thank God na I digo mma
Yeah, I thank God. Thank you, dear.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by leksbore(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op u don love up sote u carry una pics com online ,,u funny bros .
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Trapnews:

You complain that men double date. Here is a man who is confident enough to post the pix of his girl yet you complain. Or you simply wish OP could have been yours? If na lie oya post the pic of your sirakkus here grin. OP seem strong, healthy, full of life and tall... Every ladies dream! This one is taken... keep dreaming undecided

If that's your sister you will clap for her ba? a man that is not engaged or married to her? and what's special about the Op,. you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by NigWritershub: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
She's burifu

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
I hate all this nonsense
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bros make i no even lie, u fine pass your woman, is she from oyo cos those her cheeks lasan, na oyo babes dey fair get ckeeks join.... But as you love her iz okay.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Obas101(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sharp camera.. Wot phone did you use in snapin it?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by refiner(f): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
u guys look OK.....
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Alexandroo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gud combination keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by cr7lomo: 12:37am On Feb 16, 2016
I love this, when a man loves a woman, he will kill for her.... Any woman that finds a man that truly loves her is lucky, very lucky

I want all women to watch the movie " how to be single" after watching that movie , u will hold on to ur man tightly ... Its never easy out there and if u liv that man , u will mostly regret it

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by freshkik(m): 4:15am On Feb 16, 2016
Beautiful pix
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 16, 2016
tonygee88:

wateva
tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2016
baba believe me, this woman be like.......oya make i chop your money...........she go chop you sote........
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by pussyeater(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Akeem wetin u dey somke?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2016
she's looking dashablegrin will you dash me grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
baba believe me, this woman be like.......oya make i chop your money...........she go chop you sote........

exactly my point bro na why we both dey work grin ..nice try bro

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
pussyeater:
Akeem wetin u dey somke?

oju-ina weed dey flow grin ... nothing do u when u appreciate ur woman cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
she's looking dashablegrin will you dash me grin

dash wetin ...my broda dis one dey don get Nafdac approval grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by kenobi007(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2016
AsanwaKC:

Bad belle. Fortunate for u its allowed.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2016
fabulouskeem:

dash wetin ...my broda dis one dey don get Nafdac approval grin
when she no be pure watergrin even if she be, m ready to buy and drinkgrin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by meelorlah(f): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
Oh, yeah, I know. grin

wink
U ehn, u must sha say everything
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Fernandowski:
u guys looks cool

no need hating

wa gbayi bro smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
when she no be pure watergrin even if she be, m ready to buy and drinkgrin

o nice o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / How Shy People Flirt / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.