Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (43329 Views)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
sameer1212:
Hey! Why u dey avoid me undecided
shocked
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by larrypourl(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Una two match wella but carry her go alter now. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
All loved up kiss
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by meelorlah(f): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
Please, do. Or else... lipsrsealed
I'm waiting for d action after d "or else". So u beta make it worth waiting for
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by oodua1stson: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
I like your wristwatch
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by OwaMsn(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
fabulouskeem:

funny you cheesy ... nice comment though

Thank u Sir... I pray make Baba God Bless ur union and answer ur phone call like Olajumoke
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by OwaMsn(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
justmenoni:
Coke and Fanta...but bros u go wicked and stubborn for real life ooo

ha ha ha ha ha don't mind the body, or appearance mind the engine cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by justmenoni: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na lue,,,u no gentle nothing...oya mk we meet

quote author=fabulouskeem post=42979943]

cool down bro cheesy i be real gentleman [/quote]
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Goridoe(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
vault:
sori I don't rate boys PIC........ undecided

. but your woman looks kinda cool with those pointing cheeks.... cheesy

[size=14pt]LMAO.. i tell u bruh, like say she keep PUFF-PUFF for there grin grin grin grin

**sweet couple tho**[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
meelorlah:
I'm waiting for d action after d "or else". So u beta make it worth waiting for
You what? You don't wanna know. Really. grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by frankkydee(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
midehi2:
gerraat here mhennn grin tongue

who is this please?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
oodua1stson:
I like your wristwatch

that you bro...'Bulova Precisionist' wink
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by meelorlah(f): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
You what? You don't wanna know. Really. grin
Naughty u
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
OwaMsn:

Thank u Sir... I pray make Baba God Bless ur union and answer ur phone call like Olajumoke

Amen o wink...baba God go surely pick ur calls too
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
justmenoni:
Na lue,,,u no gentle nothing...oya mk we meet

quote author=fabulouskeem post=42979943]

cool down bro cheesy i be real gentleman

make we meet ke cheesy well if na dollars u wan carry give me i no mind
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
meelorlah:
Naughty u
wink grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 12:32am On Feb 17, 2016
okwadatigbogal:
To be honest, you're finer than ur gf. I like your height and your skin and you two really complement each other-tall and medium, dark and fair. You look great together. BUT eeh...why haven't you put a ring on it?? Aren't you too old for boyfriend and girlfriend? ?

thanks for the compliment...wedding on it's way cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2016
alchemist:

Bros you fine, Your wife self too pretty

thanks for the compliment cheesy wa gbayi
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by OwaMsn(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2016
smiley
fabulouskeem:

Amen o wink...baba God go surely pick ur calls too
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2016
faceyourfear:
op..u are very handsome and u sabi dress..dat your woman will give u beautiful kids

thanks for the compliment cheesy highly appreciated
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 12:52am On Feb 17, 2016
jattshaf:
You both are good to go but watch very well because front no clear at all

undecided no get ur message bro..well thanks for the compliment grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2016
finestpicks:
You two look awesome.I'm sure you're mature enough to ignore these trolls out here.Even if an angel came here to post his picture with his 'bae' (like that can ever happen),you'll see trolls coming out for them.

P.S:You've got a beautiful lady.

thanks for the compliment cheesy Nairaland where anything happen
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by seaga: 3:08am On Feb 17, 2016
midehi2:

just animation, in real, nope cool

I know,am just proving women and confusion re ...
You re dark?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by khiaa(f): 3:56am On Feb 17, 2016
fabulouskeem:

grin easy naa...na so i black reach

Black is beautiful, YOU are beautiful and you and your woman look beautiful together. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by lonelydora: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Egbon, u dey enjoy oooo.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2016
lonelydora:
Egbon, u dey enjoy oooo.

wa gbayi wink
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2016
frankkydee:

who is this please?
the very beautiful damsel you quoted tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2016
sameer1212:
Hey! Why u dey avoid me undecided
i was really very surprised at this your question cos am not, why will you think that?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
midehi2:

i was really very surprised at this your question cos am not, why will you think that?
I been dey say hi to u but u no gree answer me na. How u dey? grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
sameer1212:
I been dey say hi to u but u no gree answer me na. How u dey? grin
ok...am fine and hope you good too
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by frankkydee(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
midehi2:
the very beautiful damsel you quoted tongue

hmmmm,i see. A damsel indeed
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
midehi2:

i dont want your embrace, i want your inner cucus cheesy
there you have it *plucks it off from its position and throws at her*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.