Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (43294 Views)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Aside your pregnant stomach sir, every other thing is cute. BTW, I like yo boo wink She have a sis that looks like her but ain't as fat? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2016
gcode123:
Bros make i no even lie, u fine pass your woman, is she from oyo cos those her cheeks lasan, na oyo babes dey fair get ckeeks join.... But as you love her iz okay.

like seriously so i fine i be think say i worwo...well tanks for d compliment cheesy i need to enter gym
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2016
pinceprinz:
Aside your pregnant stomach sir, every other thing is cute. BTW, I like yo boo wink She have a sis that looks like her but ain't as fat? grin

thanks for the compliment go enter gym soon cheesy as per d second question cant answer dat bro wink
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
meelorlah:
U ehn, u must sha say everything
cheesy

Everything? Okay, what should I have said? grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
fabulouskeem:

thanks for the compliment go enter gym soon cheesy as per d second question cant answer dat bro wink
Why nah, I'm a very young, moderately rich (American Standard) , respectable young man that can take care of all her needs and quims. Let's talk offline?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by meelorlah(f): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
cheesy

Everything? Okay, what should I have said? grin
Yh,everything. I don't know what u should have said but u said everything
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
But y is her legs dark? However she's pretty...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by SirDorianGray(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Ginaz:
chaiiiiii, you go just dey take free WiFi for front and back Cos your babe package no be small o grin

Fine couple, but work on your tommy o. Dont give her abortion with your tommy when she is pregnant, you know two big tommy cannot join heads together undecided

Looooool evul
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2016
meelorlah:
Yh,everything. I don't know what u should have said but u said everything
Lmao. You no well. grin

Btw, where have you been, Lola
? angry
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Kassidy90(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmm cute...
Moderator, give him 2 medals..
1 for being proud of his bae..
2 incase he lost the first one...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Kerogen: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Good combinations at least yor offspring will be fair in complexion

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
midehi2:
oops

cool, romantic..but you black o grin

Chai! Since when do white Europeans inhabit Nigeria as indigenes?

Na una dey promote bleaching.

Perfect black skin, dermatologically great against UV light and skin cancer. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by repogirl(f): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
You two make a cute couple, everything is balanced. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
midehi2:
oops

you bleaching cream patronizer, what do you expect him to look like, a transformed Michael Jackson?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Ginaz:
chaiiiiii, you go just dey take free WiFi for front and back Cos your babe package no be small o grin

Fine couple, but work on your tommy o. Dont give her abortion with your tommy when she is pregnant, you know two big tommy cannot join heads together undecided
The tommy is cool nah. BTW, he is not a model
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by oluxy(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
beautiful....
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Akeem, I'm waiting till both of you say I do then will l comment embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by dokunbam(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Romantic kiss
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by idris4r83(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2016
When b d wedding make we come chop rice. Nice combo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by sexymoma(f): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Coke and Fanta.. Good Combo wink
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by playtheblues(f): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Are you going to marry her?

fabulouskeem:
What Do You Think Of My Bea And I? Pix (photos)

well I decided to upload this pix just for fun smiley whats your say on it cheesy easy on me pls wink i love my woman no be lie
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by okwadatigbogal: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2016
To be honest, you're finer than ur gf. I like your height and your skin and you two really complement each other-tall and medium, dark and fair. You look great together. BUT eeh...why haven't you put a ring on it?? Aren't you too old for boyfriend and girlfriend? ?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by happney65: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2016
How often do you have Sex?Abi Una dey Sexless relationship? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by mikaael(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2016
fabulouskeem:

well I decided to upload this pix just for fun smiley whats your say on it cheesy easy on me pls wink i love my woman no be lie

u dey smoke shey?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by djlongi1987: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2016
What a dope outlook

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by klenton(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2016
i still dey talk say u dark ur lips come dey darker
how many wraps u dey smoke a day
bt ur babe fyn sha
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by seaga: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2016
midehi2:
oops

What, you don't like dark men?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by djlongi1987: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2016
They r tying lovers, I commend their effort
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by dmexy33: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2016
fabulouskeem:

i no knw say ds kin mature ppl de here

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tuscani: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
nice pics bro. goodmorning to you and your angel

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Socketbet: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
The color combination perfect
Height 99% = both of u match
So when are we coming to eat rice

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by KChief: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2016
pinceprinz:

Why nah, I'm a very young, moderately rich (American Standard) , respectable young man that can take care of all her needs and quims. Let's talk offline?

How much did you pay for such advert?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Shy People Flirt / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.