Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (43339 Views)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
sameer1212:
I been dey say hi to u but u no gree answer me na. How u dey? grin
Oga, Ya dai? Kana kan harkanta ne?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Caseless:
there you have it *plucks it off from its position and throws at her*
*catches it and ..... grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Caseless:
Oga, Ya dai? Kana kan harkanta ne?
translate pls....i wanna learn cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
midehi2:

*catches it and ..... grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
midehi2:

translate pls....i wanna learn cool
you wanna learn? I'm gonna teach you.

Translation: I said, " boss, whatsup? Are you on her business/issues/trail?" wink wink
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:
you wanna learn? I'm gonna teach you.

Translation: I said, " boss, whatsup? Are you on her business/issues/trail?" wink wink
oh....not on business, dwelling already in business cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2016
midehi2:

oh....not on business, dwelling already in business cheesy
you and him? grin grin

How come you have not learnt how to speak Hausa?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:
you and him? grin grin
How come you have not learnt how to speak Hausa?
sameer1212 come and answer this question grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2016
midehi2:

sameer1212 come and answer this question grin
maigida, muna bukatar amsa anan.

Don't worry, I have called him to come and answer the question.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:

grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:

grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:

grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Caseless: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
midehi2:

grin
grin grin

You must just learn the language.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
I hate u
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
tonygee88:

I hate u
awww. smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
awww. smiley
wateva
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
tonygee88:

wateva
Back at ya wink
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
Back at ya wink
kiss
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 5:19am On Mar 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Back at ya wink
kip shut there
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2016
tonygee88:

kip shut there
Nope. tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope. tongue
I said kip shut.....Why did u change ur moniker?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
tonygee88:
I said kip shut.....Why did u change ur moniker?
You want me ta keep shut or explain why I changed my moniker………
………Because I wanted to.bye
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You want me ta keep shut or explain why I changed my moniker………
………Because I wanted to.bye
Kip shut & tell me Why u changed ur moniker
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
tonygee88:

Kip shut & tell me Why u changed ur moniker
I just said.....because I wanted to
lipsrsealed.... this is me "kippin' shut"
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Awww, how cute,i see why you wld upload pictures of you guys. Beautiful couple.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I just said.....because I wanted to
lipsrsealed.... this is me "kippin' shut"
Kip shut there and say somthn reasonable.. Why did u change ur moniker?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
tonygee88:

Kip shut there and say somthn reasonable.. Why did u change ur moniker?
This,our exchange has been funny from yer first "whateva" grin...
...But I want off this thread now.Bye.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Wateva!! Why did u change ur moniker?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by tonygee88(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
How is ur toaster? Is he tired of the race now?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well you guys look happy and in love. smiley

Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.