Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos (4312 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Melahou(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:
Mtchew....thr r many good ways to get fame....this aint one.

And who told you its all about fame...

If you knew how to get it you shd be a celeb by now tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Melahou(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
ronald4lif:
When will this dude grow up? Are you the first to have a girlfriend or is this some cheap attention seeking stunt? undecided
He's not the first to upload such neither will he be the last...

It's his choice

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by StPete: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Melahou:

Then let's see yours

I'm not an artiste. And I in no way intend to offend d OP.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Tags bumbae
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Airforce1:
Tags bum bae
How many kush did u have ohhhh
See ur eyes grin ehhh u no wan remember d night ni

Guess u had fun . Erm is dat ur babe embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by vizkiz: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

Why will I fĂșck with you? Are you gay? grin
lol, mumu boy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by vizkiz: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

Why will I fĂșck with you? Are you gay? grin
lol, mumu boy grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Synzu(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
This dude just opened a female account and has been posting pics of a girl he has been chykin.

Height of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Flashh: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, mumu boy grin

Yimu. Yeye! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by AyamConfidence(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I have a dream..

That one day, I will not see nonsense on Nairaland anymore
lol brother...i share your dream too
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by NegusNagast: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin

In the voice of Airforce.1 :::::
You such a diva aaaaaayyyyyy x4
You such a diva aaaaaayyyyyy x4

Baby take my hand x 2
Baby you too fine x2

grin grin / Ogbeni, since January last year na studio u dey, wen u wan come out? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Airforce1:
I was so tired to go out on a Val's date after a studio session. So pinky and my humble self decided to stay indoor , watch African magic, eat , and play. grin grin

Blessings amazing people. kiss

I high small in that photo cheesy

No be small you high
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:
Mtchew....thr r many good ways to get fame....this aint one.

Haha. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op whatever you do, please you two shouldn't get married. Because if you two get married and have kids, your kids are gonna be very ugly and the kids will hate you guys.
Well unless one of you decides to do plastic surgery. Yes! It can help. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
kaziblake:
Fine couple

*coughs*
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by kaziblake(f): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
evegran:

*coughs*
Lmao cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
kaziblake:
Lmao cheesy

Glad you know what my cough means. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by kaziblake(f): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
evegran:

Glad you know what my cough means. smiley
I knew smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
U high no be small.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Smartguy001(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not again undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by oodua1stson: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Airforce1:
I was so tired to go out on a Val's date after a studio session. So pinky and my humble self decided to stay indoor , watch African magic, eat , and play. grin grin

Blessings amazing people. kiss

I high small in that photo cheesy

after a studio session?

You de sweep the studio floor? Cos you defo ain't making music
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by olsmade(m): 3:39am On Feb 16, 2016
evegran:
Op whatever you do, please you two shouldn't get married. Because if you two get married and have kids, your kids are gonna be very ugly and the kids will hate you guys.
Well unless one of you decides to do plastic surgery. Yes! It can help. smiley

I'm guessing the plastic surgery will be on the genes, ba?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / PHOTOS: Secondary School Girl Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Father / I Was Almost Arrested For Romancing My Babe In Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.