Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (57258 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Joavid:
what in God's name is wrong with people in this section?

how can educated people write like this?

horrible. no space, no punctuation marks, paragraph, etc etc. everything is jumbled up together.

for Christ sake, nairaland is a forum not when you text your boy friend, happy new month!!!
MADAM calm down, nobody is perfect

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ufinity(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2016
refiner:

my dear,why would he be servicing my engine?...is he a mechanical engineer!!!

and Hw do u even know dat I av a carundecided
EPIC grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kvdag(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2016
My Ex dumped me cos I relocated from London to Naija, but I no send sha cos I've always wanted to marry a naija lady not some white babe with no cultural heritage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Cindy222:

Tried tuning but couldn't get it, i am not sure its in Abuja..
you can listen to them via Internet. Follow them on twitter@ whispers or add Daniel Apkata on Facebook.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by dammieking1(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
Dated for 3years and 6months...shes usually the one who does d counting and always remind me about important dates in our lives, i suck at it...I don't even remember my birthday tho just 3days apart...I miss her everyday... We broke up on mutual consent, basic ish she's IBO am Yoruba... My family so so against us getting married,so mum started coming up with "our pastor and our Alfa said u guys don't have a future together,my aunt n my uncles also became another version of Joseph the dreamer... I felt frustrated, I hated my mum ,I met my pastor who also advised me not to neglect parental counsels n its importance to a gud marriage...my gf accused of not been man enough to make mybown choice...all I did for her was to save a marriage of regrets...now I feel dejected and lonely, I can't even ask a girl out cos I still feel attached to my ex, now am single and miserable just cos of my family and thier hatred for IBO's ...to worsen d whole issue ,me no like Yoruba gals at all,no offence I just love dem amaka,ify,chi and nneoma...so any yoruba lady here just pm pls....and am no mamas boy,Someone here can relate to this story.. Peace
same thing happen to me...Its a bad experience...when she heard my parent r not in support of d relationship she fainted and got admitted to hospital...d gal z from delta she hate me shit now

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:

I've spoken well bro. But my mum do tell me smfin wen I was young. Be careful who u r dealing with. And if u hv read the act of seduction by Robert Greene, u will see d diff kind of people even law 19 in d 48 laws of power tells u dia r sone pple u shud not offend and if u do. U shud crush dem totally coz dey will keep seeking revenge. No matter how long it might take......... Seriously dz girl broke my hrt at my very trying period. I had a problem wt d school I am NDA, A yr after I buried my dad, and d moss gross part of it was it was on my betday. Wen I needed a shoulder to lean on. Coz of all d problem den. DAT was d best time she knew we ain't so compatible. And when the problem was over. She knew we r compatible again....... Lolzzz. So I didn't complain. I just hv a good plan for her
Let it slide. How about if she told you she was getting married?...... Let it go......Love is painful but peeps don't know.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2016
berryice:
Am thinking of dumping mine...he dosnt call or ping me...alwyz busy busy busy....even valentine's dah he forgot to wish me happy val...mayb am d side chick angry

You're the side chic.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Its like many people don't know the difference between past and present tense. Buhari needs to invest more in our schools.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Cindy222:
Hello people anyone awake? really wish i can talk to someone i really feel hurt....

I'm 1 Direct Msg away....
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
My ex is a monster...e be like say dem don use pussy swear for am..jumping frm bed to bed although he wanted to be serious wth me bt I ran cos his dick is as big and long as a pestle..

Looooooooooool this got me rolling

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by amaben2020(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
I was scared she would get pregnant sooner or later

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin ELENU
ssoftappless:
thank u sir but ur earlier post signifies dat u were having sex in church environment.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Durentt:
Mehn, i came late. All d same, i left my ex bcuz he wanted to get married, had to move on smiley

Are you gay?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2016
john4reala:
She too like sex!!! ... And I caught her smoking and mixing 3 different drinks I:e magic moments, Bear and blue vodka in a Club.. And she was gang fu-cked by up to 4 boys in the club and I was there she couldnt spot me because she was drunk to the fullest..
She came home drunk and in the morning i showed her the video tape !! she cried beg and saying she was forced to smoke!!

What's the title of this movie pls, I'm going to 51, Iweka Rd. Onitsha this weekend so I can buy it from Chinonso.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ELENU
wtf!!!
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Godson4rl(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2016
bcuz she z pregnant 4 anoda guy

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by henryhemon(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2016
SirDorianGray:

What's the title of this movie pls, I'm going to 51, Iweka Rd. Onitsha this weekend so I can buy it from Chinonso.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin you are so mean. LmaO

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
dammieking1:
same thing happen to me...Its a bad experience...when she heard my parent r not in support of d relationship she fainted and got admitted to hospital...d gal z from delta she hate me shit now

its a bad experience bro,we still talk for now but i can sense shes mad at me....are u in a relationship again now?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2016
SirDorianGray:

Are you gay?
Are u still asking me? undecided
can't u see d answer right before you?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by doskie(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2016
adamsflick:
We graduated the same year, served in different states (yea lets say i cheated during my nysc but i was only having fun and i was kinda carefull though can't say the same about her though) when we signed out of service, i started job hunting while she got a temp job as a teacher. Things were playing fine, she made me feel like she's hang around no matter what and most times she gives me part of her salary but things changed when she met this (goodfornothinguselesscrazyoldmoneybag) who started lavishing her with gifts and even went as far as buying her a car on her birthday and all i could afford was just a low quality shoe. That was how she left me slowly. Now its been 2 years, i have (girlfriends) now i've got a job where i'm the Hod at IT I have an official car and i bought another for me. Moved into my 4 bedroom bungalow last year dec. Well yes i work it, i do transport too i buy tricycle for people and give it out in hire purchase.
Well i met my ex last year november at agege and she had this look of (had i known) written all over.
ppverty dey kill person for he village he dey nairaland dey form successful. world of deceit. you are a big liar.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by yvonne001(f): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Favben:
She was too loving
too loving?I tire for una ooooo
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Mostprecious(f): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2016
We were never meant to be! Our indifference was jst too much to look away! I gave it steady 3yrs of ma life bt I opt out wen I bcame convinced we were jst nt made for eachother

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by eddyroyal(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
He cheated on me with another Lady from his church, and also the distance between us was not just helping matter then.
Nice pix swiri,can you PM me..pls.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Mostprecious:
We were never meant to be! Our indifference was jst too much to look away! I gave it steady 3yrs of ma life bt I opt out wen I bcame convinced we were jst nt made for eachother
what happened?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2016
grin cheesy
mjblinks:
I left because of genotype.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by henryhemon(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

. Good morning.. So.. Shoot. "I'm all ears" If you wanna talk here.

Noticed people have 2 lives .....internet life is different from real life n what they made us believe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Bollove: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Davidolives:
she initiated our break up, but her complaints has always been me being busy and not managing my time well.
I had no choice than to let go as it looked like I was always hurting her and I loved her so much that I don't like to hurt her.
so I asked myself what is the long lasting solution to make her happy, I had to give up on us.cos I was building up my career.
I miss her tho but all the same I can always love again and I hope to get someone who will love me for the way I am(career freak).
My Guy. When u are building a career and woman wanna hold u down.
Just do the needful. let her go, when u are made. The best one will come.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Samunosuke:

This used to bother me quite a bit, but I realized something - don't assume everyone here is educated.

I will be the first to scream bloody murder in some sections like NYSC that require everyone involved to be graduates, but nairaland is an open forum so anyone with an Internet connection is more than welcome to participate. This includes the uneducated (wanted to write "illiterates" but that that seems insulting and condenscending).

Makes my head hurt at times but I'm over it.

its an eyesore and quiet disappointing, especially when you are trying to read some serious shiiit grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Bollove: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:

Gv me a reason I should reply those adjective u r addressing as ur nick names. Coz am sure its nt for me...... Anyway u hv a good point although buh ur points wud hv been more sensible and wise. If u hv kept silent. Piss off abeg. I don't deal wt pple dat d best dey do z insult I don't know ur age buh if u r older Dan me. Den u just proved d fact dat age aint maturity. Even my dog won't talk down at pole like u just did so its a slap to my dog if I refer to u as one. Anyway tnx for commenting I know u can type English now. Peace.
I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2016
WhiZTiM:

Well, not everyone is good with grammar Ma'am. Secondly, we have no jurisprudence to that.

Why don't you quote someone and correct his mistakes, and the rest of us who are still seeking to improve our written grammar can learn on sighting such corrections...

I actually fancy eloquence in communication. Be it written or oral.

quote ke? if I try that, a whole page is not enough.
the sad thing is most of these people are undergraduates and some, graduates.

I miss the former romance section. from half quarter of 2014, the section lost its credibility.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Samunosuke:

This used to bother me quite a bit, but I realized something - don't assume everyone here is educated.

I will be the first to scream bloody murder in some sections like NYSC that require everyone involved to be graduates, but nairaland is an open forum so anyone with an Internet connection is more than welcome to participate. This includes the uneducated (wanted to write "illiterates" but that that seems insulting and condenscending).

Makes my head hurt at times but I'm over it.

its an eyesore and quiet disappointing, especially when you are trying to read some serious shiiit grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kunlegzy(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

The thought of that must hurt real bad...

Dear,
I must confess, after four good years!
It was never easy.
I had to stay off ladies till now.
Just few friends that's all.
Not really serious, to build isn't easy. sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.