Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (57281 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:
She left me coz she tot she found a better guy. Although it was painful coz she left me exactly a yr after I buried my dad. She was just like she's young and she will still find better guys. And she said d most painful tin in d world. Let's just be friends. Lolzzzzzz after 2 days I realised she's wt a guy she's always calling a cousin. Lolzzzz anyway to cut d story short after d guy used her she came back begging and I took her back with bad intentions of braking her heart back few days to our wedding. My plan might take years to achieve. Buh I swear to my dads grave I will shatter her hrt in return. undecided undecided undecided

You're a goat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by greatbrian(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2016
SirDorianGray:

You're a goat.

Y should I reply u
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by mikkypel(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
hahaahahaha cheesy Baba, wetin make u talk so? cheesy

I just dey reason if one person fit dribble Messi ni

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2016
Mehn, i came late. All d same, i left my ex bcuz he wanted to get married, had to move on smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by greatbrian(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2016
MisteerConcord:
God don expose u... Na my friend u wan wicked... U tink say na only sabi nairaland
Lolzzzz. Y did u friend bite d fingerts dat fed him. U ladies do think u r d only ones wt venom. Like d Chinese will say beware what u wish for.......
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by kaziblake(f): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:

Are u surprised or smfin
I'm suprised at your comment.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2016
csbenedict:
sometimes I wish there is no emotion called love. It's really crushing to love the wrong person. Imagine when Mandela died, she never knew he was a former president. But she can name Kim k's litany of boyfriends. The girl just literally reasons with her hair.

Loooool
Many ladies are dumb like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2016
TaiKuun:
this.guy.can.lie
how can u tell?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2016
freecocoa:
This your grammar na one in town.grin
wat happened to my grammar?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by greatbrian(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Bollove:
You are a foolish dude , ignorant and dirty.

If you ain't careful with this mentality, you will ruin your life with it...... I hope she is like me and sense Ur plan, she will shatter and scattered you like never before even your dead dad will pity you.

MySon, if you don't need that girl, leave her now and stay with your life ..... If you hurt her later, she may kill you for it then you will be the ultimate loser.

Don try toy with woman's venom.
Gv me a reason I should reply those adjective u r addressing as ur nick names. Coz am sure its nt for me...... Anyway u hv a good point although buh ur points wud hv been more sensible and wise. If u hv kept silent. Piss off abeg. I don't deal wt pple dat d best dey do z insult I don't know ur age buh if u r older Dan me. Den u just proved d fact dat age aint maturity. Even my dog won't talk down at pole like u just did so its a slap to my dog if I refer to u as one. Anyway tnx for commenting I know u can type English now. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SirDorianGray(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Nicepoker:
I made her left. I was the one at fault.

This your English is enough to make a lady leave.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by greatbrian(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm suprised at your comment.

Y?? What's so shocking abt it
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by greatbrian(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2016
SirDorianGray:

Guy u wicked o
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2016
ok
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by kaziblake(f): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:

Y?? What's so shocking abt it
To err is human and to forgive is divine.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nicepoker(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2016
SirDorianGray:

my mobile was sending random messages last night cos it was drunk.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Xmen149(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, ladies are the ones that make us become players

Every dude who evolved into a player has a sorrowful experience of betrayal to share

Exactly dude..my 1st told me then she trusts no one not even me,right in front of people and frnds even ready to swear for me when i was doing 'only you'..i lost it 4rm that day,....thank God i got my head bk,lolz...so be carefull what u say to people..

And to those that curse their ex please stop ok,these are people at one point in time you must have sworn to love,and things later turned soar...so bless them cos their exit might actually be a way God averted somthing bad in the future or their exit was a blessing..
Always bless them,be positive and move on

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is wonderful bro.. Well said cool
thanks baba...na una we dey learn from

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. I couldn't even quote him. Was just reading the post over nd over again..
hehehehe i just couldnt believe a boss and Honorable Minister for Women Affairs could be played too
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2016
beautycrush24:

Na where i write dat 1? Mr over sabi. Have u ever heard of a perfect pesin b4? I'm sure he was just doin all dat to get me to marry him den his tru color will come out. His perfection was pure fake....cos nobody is perfect
if thats the case then i'm sorry for judging you but i stil believe women dont know what they want
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2016
She too like sex!!! ... And I caught her smoking and mixing 3 different drinks I:e magic moments, Bear and blue vodka in a Club.. And she was gang fu-cked by up to 4 boys in the club and I was there she couldnt spot me because she was drunk to the fullest..
She came home drunk and in the morning i showed her the video tape !! she cried beg and saying she was forced to smoke!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by jimmyolasun: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2016
SirDorianGray:

lol... Read tru all comments but you really got me lmao... So dude yur job here is to quote all grammar.... Lol... #Funnypeople
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2016
beautycrush24:
He was just too nice and never gets upset. Too perfect for my liking. Whatever i do or say is always right. Doesnt allow me lift a pin. *yawns* boring embarassed

In other news, check www.juicygossips.com.ng and thank me later
ur confused, u saw a perfect guy Nd u left him..
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:

I've spoken well bro. But my mum do tell me smfin wen I was young. Be careful who u r dealing with. And if u hv read the act of seduction by Robert Greene, u will see d diff kind of people even law 19 in d 48 laws of power tells u dia r sone pple u shud not offend and if u do. U shud crush dem totally coz dey will keep seeking revenge. No matter how long it might take......... Seriously dz girl broke my hrt at my very trying period. I had a problem wt d school I am NDA, A yr after I buried my dad, and d moss gross part of it was it was on my betday. Wen I needed a shoulder to lean on. Coz of all d problem den. DAT was d best time she knew we ain't so compatible. And when the problem was over. She knew we r compatible again....... Lolzzz. So I didn't complain. I just hv a good plan for her
still i am pleading with you to abandon that course of revenge...if you crush her, memories will haunt you...you might begìn to regret your actions...if you cant continue wit her please end it now and not days before the wedding as she might lose her mind and come after you againg and you must know that HELL HATH NO FURY AS A WOMAN SCORNED...if she comes for you mehn it would be very brutal so for your sake and hers and also for future generations sake please leave matter for matthias

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by babagydoz(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2016
lifeisabitch:
i left him because he refused to give his life to christ, he was too carnal.
then u are spiritual abi!!!
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by teemy(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
greatbrian:

Y should I reply u
with that statement of yours i know you are a rational dude but having it hard to let go on someone whom you once loved. do not waste two people's time and lives. live happy!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by fiziebaibie(f): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2016
ikbnice:
pounding you with the long pestle so you run go meet someone with a turning stick.
clap for urself..u gerrit ..I cannot cum and die

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Ex.. Pls what does it stands for[b]
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Dotman23(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Younggod1:
Ex.. Pls what does it stands for[b]
.. Lol.. examination
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ikbnice(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
clap for urself..u gerrit ..I cannot cum and die
Pleasure turned punishment! in your new relationship, you will be like, 'you better let me see the monster which lives between your thigh before I commit myself to this relationship'.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Durentt:
Mehn, i came late. All d same, i left my ex bcuz he wanted to get married, had to move on smiley

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by stonecoldcafe: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2016
kunlexze:
We were both jambite and aspiring for O.A.U,then she moved to ekiti her dad's place and started one jamb lesson.since then she don't call me and when ever i call her,she never pick up(that was around january 2014) then i asked her on facebook why she neither picked my call nor called back she said "she does't have credit" then i asked her "what abt call me back?" she did't say anything..feb 14 2014 she just uploaded a picture nd her new b.f and tagged it "best valentine ever me and my sweetie" mehn i was WTF..but thank God i faced my studies squarly nd i was admitted to oau,but she eventually could'nt make it.she is in fed poly ado now.. "during hard times you know your true friend" she never worth my time

Good story... Just small correction at the end "she never worth my time". I notice a lot of Nairalanders making the same mistake, not sure why.

...she wasn't worth it or
She wasn't worth my time or better still just add 'was'.
She was never worth my time.

You are in OAU now so write well. God bless

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.