Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212971 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
How many Otems are here... Well never mind... Uhm Mr. Otem you still haven't given me an answer... I asked you in another thread the origin of this book... Who is the author, is it a human or a supernatural being... Because no human was here even 1 billion years after the big bang....

Otemsapien, Otematum are both Otem. It's one Otem altogether.
This book is written by humans of different species. Homo erectus, homo sapiens, nephilims, anakims and even some early beings who are now worshipped by many humans.
After the big bang no homosapiens was here, but we have neanderthals, hominids, the gods(Allah, Atum, Yahweh, etc).
So the book has thousands of authors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:13am On Aug 29, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by VivaLaFrans: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:

Otemsapien, Otematum are both Otem. It's one Otem altogether.
This book is written by humans of different species. Homo erectus, homo sapiens, nephilims, anakims and even some early beings who are now worshipped by many humans.
After the big bang no homosapiens was here, but we have neanderthals, hominids, the gods(Allah, Atum, Yahweh, etc).
So the book has thousands of authors.
And this takes us back to the theory of evolution.... No matter how packaged the story is, it still falls under the theory of evolution.... I never argued with you about the existence of prehistoric man such as homo erectus, but my question is how did homo erectus contributed in writing the book since the size of his brain case was smaller compared to homo sapiens... He was only trying to survive with the stone tools he had... Secondly, if you think there is order in the universe without a caring supernatural being watching, then why hasn't another asteroid hit earth since it first wiped out the dinosaurs.... Unless if you were referring to supernatural UFO's, of which exists.... Since the unimaginable distances between stars and galaxies has made it impossible for aliens (Fiction) to come here ( i.e if they even exist)... So I don't see the reason why you would want to believe a book that was given you by UFO's....
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
And this takes us back to the theory of evolution.... No matter how packaged the story is, it still falls under the theory of evolution.... I never argued with you about the existence of prehistoric man such as homo erectus, but my question is how did homo erectus contributed in writing the book since the size of his brain case was smaller compared to homo sapiens... He was only trying to survive with the stone tools he had... Secondly, if you think there is order in the universe without a caring supernatural being watching, then why hasn't another asteroid hit earth since it first wiped out the dinosaurs.... Unless if you were referring to supernatural UFO's, of which exists.... Since the unimaginable distances between stars and galaxies has made it impossible for aliens (Fiction) to come here ( i.e if they even exist)... So I don't see the reason why you would want to believe a book that was given you by UFO's....

Atum is a being, a brother to Yahweh. He's the one who revealed most of these things to me. You didn't even read the book and you're judging by its name.
Scientists have made you believe that homo erectuses couldn't read or write. Sorry these are the new things you have to discover. There was a time in their lives when they were able to do such, then eventually their world was destroyed. Don't you think that if our world gets destroyed and another species of humans take over, they will also think the same of us? So you don't judge by skeletons. You have to be there to witness what actually took place.

Go and read the Book of Eartum to see how distance barriers were dealt with by these beings during their explorations of the universes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by VivaLaFrans: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:

Atum is a being, a brother to Yahweh. He's the one who revealed most of these things to me. You didn't even read the book and you're judging by its name.
Scientists have made you believe that homo erectuses couldn't read or write. Sorry these are the new things you have to discover. There was a time in their lives when they were able to do such, then eventually their world was destroyed. Don't you think that if our world gets destroyed and another species of humans take over, they will also think the same of us? So you don't judge by skeletons. You have to be there to witness what actually took place.

Go and read the Book of Eartum to see how distance barriers were dealt with by these beings during their explorations of the universes.
Excuse me sir did you just say atum revealed it to you, which means you are one of the authors.... Hmm.. you must be a supernatural being from another world, who came as a UFO and now living amongst humans... Am i correct....
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
Excuse me sir did you just say atum revealed it to you, which means you are one of the authors.... Hmm.. you must be a supernatural being from another world, who came as a UFO and now living amongst humans... Am i correct....
I am the author of Proverbs of Otem, Parables of Otem and I look forward to author some other books. But majority of the Books in here are not mine originally, I'm only here to translate them from Seriot Language to English and compile them.

We are all supernatural being, including you. We are souls who come into a physical world. Then we return when it's time to continue our explorations of the universes, we could be reincarnated into physical worlds like the earth, etc.

I'll refer you to a thread which contains the original Seriot language(a language which some of the books came with).
https://www.nairaland.com/4567349/dialect-ufos-ditufos
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:
I am the author of Proverbs of Otem, Parables of Otem and I look forward to author some other books. But majority of the Books in here are not mine originally, I'm only here to translate them from Seriot Language to English and compile them.

We are all supernatural being, including you. We are souls who come into a physical world. Then we return when it's time to continue our explorations of the universes, we could be reincarnated into physical worlds like the earth, etc.

I'll refer you to a thread which contains the original Seriot language(a language which some of the books came with).

As voluminous as this compilation is, why is there no mention of secret societies and occult groups, like Illuminati, Freemasons, and other inner circles?

These groups have existed since the beginning of time.

Why is there not a single reference made to them, their symbolism, embedded in every facet of the world, and deep clout?

Or these inner circles don't exist?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
gensteejay:

As voluminous as this compilation is, why is there no mention of secret societies and occult groups, like Illuminati, Freemasons, and other inner circles?

These groups have existed since the beginning of time.

Why is there not a single reference made to them, their symbolism, embedded in every facet of the world, and deep clout?

Or these inner circles don't exist?
They all exist and would be mention at the right time. However, some of the founders of these societies have been mentioned, but their philosophies may not have been well exposed. Just keep your fingers crossed.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:
They all exist and would be mention at the right time. However, some of the founders of these societies have been mentioned, but their philosophies may not have been well exposed. Just keep your fingers crossed.
Ok. I just got to read more about the technique you said Atum and his partner gods used to enslave Yahweh, Allah, and co. in a vacuum.

It's called tesseract and was commonly used in ancient Egypt to trap matter in a cube. It's still in use today by world leaders in the occult.

Interesting stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
gensteejay:

Ok. I just got to read more about the technique you said Atum and his partner gods used to enslave Yahweh, Allah, and co. in a vacuum.

It's called tesseract and was commonly used in ancient Egypt to trap matter in a cube. It's still in use today by world leaders in the occult.

Interesting stuff.

Hmm. And I wasn't even aware of this name 'tesseract'. I'll check it out. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by budaatum: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
but my question is how did homo erectus contributed in writing the book since the size of his brain case was smaller compared to homo sapiens...
A most profound question it is too.

The observations of homo erectuses informed the understanding of homo sapiens. Just like the observations of those who wrote the books you call holy inform you.

What you would not likely consider is that those who wrote what we now read had "smaller brains", or at least were less informed, and we, today, are the much evolved version. An idea those who have not evolved do not appear to understand because they have not even yet understood that even in the book they read, God clearly evolves.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
A higher self is someone who have experienced the physical earth in the past, came to the earth for a specific purpose, died and lives on in the inner world and becomes a role model to another soul who is coming to the world with the exact same purpose he came to the world earlier.
Is a person always a reincarnate of their higher self?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2019
0temSapien:
This thread will resurrect someday!!!
Today is the 3rd year Anniversary of the Imprisonments of the gods of religion!!!

CELEBRATE!!! ;d grin grin

I miss this thread, otem, bring back our thread
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:52am On Sep 02, 2019
gensteejay:

Is a person always a reincarnate of their higher self?
Not all the time. But most of the time, someone comes to continue the course of his or her higher self. For example, one may come to promote the belief or philosophy of his or her higher self.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:52am On Sep 02, 2019
dazzlingd:

I miss this thread, otem, bring back our thread
Just as I do also.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:42am On Sep 02, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 03, 2019
OtemAtum:
Kindly explain the title of this thread, "The Doctrine of the UFOs", in relation to your definition of UFOS below.

It doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

Why did you choose this particular name, "Doctofus"?
0temSapien:

The question should be What are UFOs and not who is UFOs.
Extraterrestrial inventions are UFOs. Our perceptions make us see them as flying objects. They are actualoy conscious beings made by us(I mean us when we are dead on earth) or by the first beings like Atum, Jupiter, Mooch, Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, etc.

Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2019
gensteejay:

Kindly explain the title of this thread, "The Doctrine of the UFOs", in relation to your definition of UFOS below.

It doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

Why did you choose this particular name, "Doctofus"?

Thanks.
The inventions made by extraterrestrial beings are called UFOs. The DOCTUFOS will shed light on many extraterrestrial inventions with time. I name it so when the languages I saw the text in were strange to me initially. Imagine seeing billions of texts without being able to read them. I was just learning the Seriot Language when I even translated the Adspiramen. If I want to do a new translation now, it would look more scientific rather than religious, because I now have names for many things which I was clueless about initially. Imagine the 'tesseract' you told me of. If I had known the name initially, I could have just stated it there.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2019
OtemAtum:

The inventions made by extraterrestrial beings are called UFOs. The DOCTUFOS will shed light on many extraterrestrial inventions with time. I name it so when the languages I saw the text in were strange to me initially. Imagine seeing billions of texts without being able to read them. I was just learning the Seriot Language when I even translated the Adspiramen. If I want to do a new translation now, it would look more scientific rather than religious, because I now have names for many things which I was clueless about initially. Imagine the 'tesseract' you told me of. If I had known the name initially, I could have just stated it there.
Ok, thank you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2019
OtemAtum:

Otem, please have you now decoded the chapter, entitled "Basotesh" in the PDF version of the universal history?

Hope we can get an updated version of the book with new chapters and translations by December.

Thanks a lot.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Chapter Six
1. Now some of those who began to practise core sciences in those days were castrated, blinded, imprisoned and even killed by the religionists such that development and world civilization was delayed.
2. For they were termed witches, wizards, heretics and all kinds of names. And some of them were stabbed to death, stoned to death, set on fire, castrated and treated unjustly by the religious leaders.
3. Now one of those who were killed was Rhazes, son of Zakariya.
4. Rhazes was a male homo sapiens who was born in the 280,860th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also called 860 C.E., in Baghdad which is found in the present day Iraq.
5. Now in those days, Iraq had been possessed by the Muslims who followed the teachings of Mohammed, the man who made the philosophy of Allah (Abd Allah) popular.
6. And the teachings of the western world had been abhorred and forbidden by the imams and the caliphs of those days, saying, let us have nothing to do with the knowledge of the Europeans.
7. Let us go in our own ways, for Allah our god detests the knowledge of the infidels.
8. Now Rhazes saw the ignorance of his people, for he had seen how the world of the Muslims were lacking scientists in the days when the Europeans were waking up to great knowledge.
9. Then Rhazes said, let religion be put to one side and let knowledge be put to another side. For if we do not partake in the emergence of this great body of knowledge, we shall be left far behind.
10. Therefore let us throw away our stereotypic philosophy and follow knowledge. For science is knowledge and enlightenment, but the philosophy of religion is shady and cannot be proven to be true.
11. Now when the clerics heard the words of Rhazes, they plotted his downfall, saying, Rhazes must be put to death for speaking against religion.
12. Now Rhazes fled to Iran, to the house of a great prince who himself loved enlightenment. There he began to make his discoveries in medicine.
13. Now Rhazes studied much word of Hippocrates, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Galen. Then he discovered mysteries in medicine. And his discoveries made him fearless, such that he was poised to return to his land.
14. Then the prince called Ibrahim gave him 500 men, saying, protect Rhazes and see that he settles on a good land in his hometown. Let no hands come upon him. Let not the hands of those who are full of religious dogma touch him.
15. So Rhazes returned to Rayy in company of 500 men who were great fighters.
16. Now when Rhazes was well settled in Baghdad, most of his guards left, returning to the Prince of Iran. Then Rhazes began to write a great book which was called the Continens Liber.
17. Now this book contained many great knowledge of medicine of those days. For the knowledge of the days of Asklepius, Imhotep even to the knowledge of the days of Hippocrates were found in it.
18. Now many who read the book were amazed. And they said, we have not seen a single book which contained as much knowledge as this.
19. Now when the clerics of Islam heard how the book was even more exhalted than the Quran, their holy book, they became very jealous.
20. So they found a way to implicate him. And they said, the book of Rhazes is blasphemous, for the things which the Quran did not expose has been exposed by this book of men.
21. Now Rhazes discussed and made theories for the treatment of some kidney problems. He also explained many things related to the urinary tract. He wrote also about Organic and Inorganic chemistry and also spoke about the treatment of smallpox, chickenpox and many other diseases which the Muslims had earlier ascribed to demons.
22. But the Muslim spoke against his knowledge, saying, there is no true knowledge apart from those which are found in the Quran.
23. Now a Muslim leader named Shuaib gathered fifty men and taught them fiercely, saying, why do you fold your arms and watch, O Muslims?
24. Our own son has perverted the way of truth and he has brought upon us the western knowledge.
25. Let us arise and destroy him. Let us smash his head, according to the dictates of Mohammed and Allah. Let us descend on him in the early hour of the morning.
26. We have kept silent for too long. Now let us bring him down. For we cannot watch our people succumbing to the knowledge of the western world, for this is abomination before Allah our god.
27. So the Muslims attacked Rhazes the son of Zakariyya in his house and found him reading his great book. And the book was very heavy.
28. And one man named Daoud lifted the book and five others lifted other medical and philosophical books which they found in the room and began to hit him all over the head.
29. And the edge of the book struck him on his left eye and on the right eye such that he went blind.
30. And when they saw blood flowing out of his eyes, they fled. So was Rhazes blinded by the Muslims who did not want the knowledge of science.
31. And this caused a great hindrance to the scientific work of Rhazes and to the development of science in the Arabic world in those days.
32. So Rhazes died when he was aged 71, having discovered different chemical compounds such as alcohols and some acids and having written many great books of knowledge which even the Europeans made references to till these days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:32am On Oct 17, 2019
gensteejay:

Otem, please have you now decoded the chapter, entitled "Basotesh" in the PDF version of the universal history?

Hope we can get an updated version of the book with new chapters and translations by December.

Thanks a lot.

Hopefully yes, thank you for following

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

Ah! Are you sure? Cos there are many chapters that are hard coded. I Will be very glad if it's decoded. I must confess the truth is very sweet to the soul. Otem keep up the good work, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

Ok. Please, include the original text along with their translations in the new version as you did toward the end of the current one.

Kudos.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Chapter Seven
1. Michael Servetus was a great scientist born in the 281,512th year of the homo sapiens era in Spain, which is also called the year 1512 C.E.
2. Now Servetus was a scientist who made discoveries in the area of the circulation of blood.
3. Now Servetus studied all the types of knowledge available to him in his days. He studied Geography, Mathematics, Meteorology, Medicine, Astronomy, Anatomy, Poetry and also religious knowledge through the study of the bible.
4. But he died prematurely because of concerns in the christian religion which was not to be challenged in his days. For the christian religious leaders in his days hated being challenged and argued against by anyone who followed the line of science.
5. Now Servetus had written a book, saying, Christianity had been highly corrupted. For how can anyone believe that God is trinity?
6. Now Servetus detested the luxurious dressing of Clement the pope, for he said, the cost of the robe of the pope could feed all the poor people of Bologna. How did he acquire such great wealth? Let him sell his robe and feed the neglected poor with it.
7. Now Servetus was marked by the faithfuls of the pope, who vowed to get rid of him. For the pope himself sent brutal men to kill Servetus for his open attack against him.
8. Now when Servetus was in France, he taught the teachings of Cicero and was suspended by the University of Paris through the suggestion of a dean named Jean Tagault.
9. Now Servetus went to Montpellier to continue his studies and he became a doctor.
10. Now when Servetus had become well known in the line of medicine, he thought of making more name in the line of theology, for in those days, everyone thought of making name in it also.
11. So he began to discuss religion and things related to God, putting the Christian god forward as a model, because it was Christianity that had dominated his own side of the world.
12. Now Servetus spoke in many ways which differed from what the Catholics believed. He rejected many ideas of the catholics and also the Protestants in Spain.
13. Now the doctrine of trinity which many of the Christians upheld was challenged by Servetus who said, this doctrine is found in the beliefs of the pagans, o you Christians. Why then do you include it in your doctrine while at the same time you criticise paganism?
14. For I know of many triads in the history of religion. For in India, there is a triad godhead in the names Vishnu, Brahma and Siva.
14. There is also Tefnut, Shu and Mut. There is also the Olympiads called Zeus, Athena and Apollos. We have also read about Osiris, Isis and Horus.
15. What about Jupiter, Juno and Minerva. All these are trinity gods which the pagans had worshipped in time past. So how is Christianity any different when you say that God is a triad in the name Jesus, Jehovah and the Holy Spirit?
16. It is better to have a religion void of the practices of Paganism rather than borrowing ideas from the same religions which you have condemned outrightly before.
17. Now the Christians did not take the words of Servetus lightly, for they saw it as a total attach on their religion. So they hated him and marked him for destruction.
18. Now Servetus called for a total reformation of Christianity, saying, if Christianity would be able to stand the test of time, it should be reformed at this early stage, rather than leaving it to be highly disgraced at the time when total enlightenment shall be made known to the world.
19. For at such stage, it shall no more be redeemable. Therefore let even the pages of the bible be rechecked and edited now. For we know that there are no miracles performed by anyone, but only science and nature works.
20. For millions of people of the future shall be deceived by lying miracles which are mere tricks if we do not reform the bible at this time.
21. Let them also see Jesus and his teachings as allegories now, for that is exactly what they are. For we know that there is no one who literally died for the sins of the whole world, but we have only the allegories which speak concerning the wishes of the minds of many people to see sin come to an end in the world.
22. Science is true knowledge, but religion is an ideated knowledge. So it is best to teach religion and the christian knowledge as an idealogy rather than as fact.
23. Now Servetus was well hated by the pope and all the Christians in Spain. And they sought to take his life, but he, being informed by his uncle who served in the court of the pope, fled Spain.
24. Now he went to Geneva, but the Protestants in Geneva also hated him because of the great things he had spoken against many of the standing doctrines of their religion.
25. Now John Calvin, a man who had fought for the defence of Christianty for many years sent after Servetus and took him.
26. Then he said to him, you have spoken many words against Christianity which you profess yourself. Now tell me how you shall escape death.
27. Now Servetus said, I profess Christianity with the mind that it is good to have a religion on earth so as to fit into the society, but many profess it as the facts of life.
28. I know that religions are made by man and for man, but many think that it is what links them with God.
29. Now I advocate the idea of teaching Christianity as what exactly it is, which is an ideology rather than presenting it as facts and borrowing from paganism to make it more acceptable.
30. Now John Calvin was angry, so he pronounced Servetus guilty of heresies, saying, when a christian combines science with his religion, this is what we get.
31. Now let him be burnt at the stake and let his books of errors be burnt with him. So they laid hands on Servetus and burnt him up, saying, burn on earth and continue to burn forever in the fire of Jehovah our god.
32. So was Michael Servetus, a great scientist killed at Geneva in Switzerland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.