Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212698 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay, let fictitious Jesus be real for you, it's okay, so long you don't live in the fear of the fictitious stories and you don't disturb others about it.

Hypatia 2: 19
19. Therefore let realities be set aside and let fictions and imaginary things be put to one side also. And whoever knows reality from imaginaries shall live life without fear.

It's none of your business what I do with my faith. I have not told you that your faithlesness will lead you to hell, I have not told you that you are running a losing battle, I have not shoved my faith down your throat. So leave me with mine and don't bother about how I use mine. If you know about Jesus you will worry less about how my faith affects you. Focus on those whose faith has told them to hunt and behead you. I have lived, been there done that as spirituality is concerned. You have not even reached or experienced half of what I did if I look closely into your case. So yeah, don't worry your cute head about me. Worry for yourself. I know you are still seeking. I hope you find your answers soon.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

It's none of your business what I do with my faith. I have not told you that your faithlesness will lead you to hell, I have not told you that you are running a losing battle, I have not shoved my faith down your throat. So leave me with mine and don't bother about how I use mine. If you know about Jesus you will worry less about how my faith affects you. Focus on those whose faith has told them to hunt and behead you. I have lived, been there done that as spirituality is concerned. You have not even reached or experienced half of what I did if I look closely into your case. So yeah, don't worry your cute head about me. Worry for yourself. I know you are still seeking. I hope you find your answers soon.

Sorry for everything. You first commented on my thread before I engaged you in this argument. Concerning the emboldened, I have reached a stage of a Knower, having known the creator of Yahweh your god and the source of other gods. So I won't call myself a seeker because currently, I have seen far more than someone on earth should see. I have seen the spiritual cage of your god and other unrepentant gods of religion.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

Sorry for everything. You first commented on my thread before I engaged you in this argument. Concerning the emboldened, I have reached a stage of a Knower, having known the creator of Yahweh your god and the source of other gods. So I won't call myself a seeker because currently, I have seen far more than someone on earth should see. I have seen the spiritual cage of your god and other unrepentant gods of religion.

Engaging me is not the issue but insisting your way is the right path I should take is. We were dialoguing about the existence of Jesus not about my faith or what I can /can not do cos you think Jesus is not real that is my point. Not that I care what you think, I only don't want you to worry about me nor insist I must follow your reasoning das all. We can keep discussing about Jesus it's not a problem for me.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

Engaging me is not the issue but insisting your way is the right path I should take is. We were dialoguing about the existence of Jesus not about my faith or what I can /can not do cos you think Jesus is not real that is my point. Not that I care what you think, I only don't want you to worry about me nor insist I must follow your reasoning das all. We can keep discussing about Jesus it's not a problem for me.
I was telling you the right way, not just my way, but the right way. You may choose to follow the wrong ancient way, it doesn't matter. But if I see the truth, I will always say it. Sorry, but I have to let people know that fictitious Jesus isn't a real being in our homo sapiens reality.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
I was telling you the right way, not just my way, but the right way. You may choose to follow the wrong ancient way, it doesn't matter. But if I see the truth, I will always say it. Sorry, but I have to let people know that fictitious Jesus isn't a real being in our homo sapiens reality.

It's okay, thanks for your concern but I have chosen my path. I hope one day you will also choose the path I have shown you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

It's okay, thanks for your concern but I have chosen my path. I hope one day you will also choose the path I have shown you.
I don't choose fictitious parts. I go for what is real and true.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

To you. Take note of that cool

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 2:54am On Jun 20, 2019
OtemAtum:

HI great otem,there are something I wanted to know and am very sure that others may be interested in it and am very sure that you can help,I want you to say something more about other aliens living in another world,we've been hearing a lots of stories about them, and doctufos briefly talked about them in one of the chapters when mother earth was contacting another planet mother from far,please I want you to create a thread for it and talk more about it, either what you've experienced about them or what you've heard about them through atum or you can even try and find out if you have no knowledge of them yet, or if there is a chapter in doctufos where we can read something about them,.. I want to know if truly we are not alone in the universe

Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:10am On Jun 23, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:55am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
@OP all I can say is *WOW* shocked shocked shocked

How in hell did you manage to get all this crāp past the spambot?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
@OP all I can say is *WOW* shocked shocked shocked

How in hell did you manage to get all this crāp past the spambot?
First of all, it's not crap. Secondly, I was patient with the spambot. Now I think both of us are now paddies, but sometimes it could be very naughty grin

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by onlyforchrist: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2019
johnw47:

ha ha, otem, otem, otem, whoever else,
you keep believing what other people like you have written

first reverad was your god, the god of doctufos, until i pointed out that
reverad said he didn't know if he created the universe or if the universe
created him, then you read where your god is existence, and now you have read that
there is another called knoliud who is the light of your god almighty

such confusion and blindness from your gods, of course:

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Nuisance!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2019
onlyforchrist:

Nuisance!

not to me he isn't
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Waiting for more updates. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2019
0temSapien:
This post is blank.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2019
0temSapien:
I sent you a mail yesterday. Did you receive it?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2019
gensteejay:

I sent you a mail yesterday. Did you receive it?
Good morning TJ. I haven't checked my mail. I'll do so ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
@otemsapien, please don't hesitate to share more names of people who have experienced the afterlife or similar events before the coming of this truth. I mean names like; mellen Thomas Benedict and the likes. Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ahasco:
@otemsapien, please don't hesitate to share more names of people who have experienced the afterlife or similar events before the coming of this truth. I mean names like; mellen Thomas Benedict and the likes. Thank you once again
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Otemsapien, release this doctofus now and let the stories flow, why so stingy like this now, releasing one chapter once in 3 months... Or is it the end already
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Justice310: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
GodSaklek:

HI great otem,there are something I wanted to know and am very sure that others may be interested in it and am very sure that you can help,I want you to say something more about other aliens living in another world,we've been hearing a lots of stories about them, and doctufos briefly talked about them in one of the chapters when mother earth was contacting another planet mother from far,please I want you to create a thread for it and talk more about it, either what you've experienced about them or what you've heard about them through atum or you can even try and find out if you have no knowledge of them yet, or if there is a chapter in doctufos where we can read something about them,.. I want to know if truly we are not alone in the universe

Thanks
Ofcourse we are not alone, there is a life ahead of us. Am not just typing cos I've been there a number of times. My first time was 21 years ago when the witches were trying to kill me all because I discovered them and told me uncle, but oh I wish I never told him, because my uncle lost his life after cutting down the trees in our compound. But my creator was strongly behind me. The night we buried my uncle, I was called home twice in the same night. When I said home, I mean the life beyond us. I've never seen people so happy like they do. They were so happy, singing and dancing happily. I was moving around the place watching all that was happening. I saw a white curtain, behind the curtain there was someone I didn't see his face but I could here his voice. He was sending people down to earth after saying one or two things to them. It was was a continuous process one after the other. I need no one to me where I was, my spirit did, I knew I was in a spirit world. I was shown many secrets that I can't say right now, but I will try to make you understand a little. So, I finally found myself at front of the curtain, and the voice came, it was a male voice. His words were not much, but I could understand he was talking about the death of my uncle and all that has been happening to me in the past few months. He assured me of my safety, and told me the witches will take my dad in replace if they couldn't get me. His last words were "go back to earth and tell your father to take care of himself very well before they get to him. I could feel how much I was loved through his words, then I woke up and was afraid. I tried to convinced myself that it was just a dream, but when I slept off again, I found myself there for the second time and I was told the same thing again. This time it was so real, I mean nothing has ever been so real. When I woke the second time, I knew it wasn't a dream. Do you know the funniest path of it was that all that he said about my father came to pass. I lost my dad, he died in place of me. But before his death I was shown where he was buried and the place I was shown was the place I buried my dad. That was the first time I saw the life beyond. The second time is story for another day. wink

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 1:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Justice310:
Ofcourse we are not alone, there is a life ahead of us. Am not just typing cos I've been there a number of times. My first time was 21 years ago when the witches were trying to kill me all because I discovered them and told me uncle, but oh I wish I never told him, because my uncle lost his life after cutting down the trees in our compound. But my creator was strongly behind me. The night we buried my uncle, I was called home twice in the same night. When I said home, I mean the life beyond us. I've never seen people so happy like they do. They were so happy, singing and dancing happily. I was moving around the place watching all that was happening. I saw a white curtain, behind the curtain there was someone I didn't see his face but I could here his voice. He was sending people down to earth after saying one or two things to them. It was was a continuous process one after the other. I need no one to me where I was, my spirit did, I knew I was in a spirit world. I was shown many secrets that I can't say right now, but I will try to make you understand a little. So, I finally found myself at front of the curtain, and the voice came, it was a male voice. His words were not much, but I could understand he was talking about the death of my uncle and all that has been happening to me in the past few months. He assured me of my safety, and told me the witches will take my dad in replace if they couldn't get me. His last words were "go back to earth and tell your father to take care of himself very well before they get to him. I could feel how much I was loved through his words, then I woke up and was afraid. I tried to convinced myself that it was just a dream, but when I slept off again, I found myself there for the second time and I was told the same thing again. This time it was so real, I mean nothing has ever been so real. When I woke the second time, I knew it wasn't a dream. Do you know the funniest path of it was that all that he said about my father came to pass. I lost my dad, he died in place of me. But before his death I was shown where he was buried and the place I was shown was the place I buried my dad. That was the first time I saw the life beyond. The second time is story for another day. wink

Nice write up but there is no reason for me to doubt what u wrote but I want to ask you two things..

1. Have u red the doctrine that OtemAtum wrote?, what's your take on that?.

2. Do u believe that witches are real and If yes, how do realise that there are humans witches, am very sure that u will understand wat am trying to say
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Justice310: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodSaklek:

Nice write up but there is no reason for me to doubt what u wrote but I want to ask you two things..

1. Have u red the doctrine that OtemAtum wrote?, what's your take on that?.

2. Do u believe that witches are real and If yes, how do realise that there are humans witches, am very sure that u will understand wat am trying to say
What Otem wrote is an eye opener. Though, it's very had for someone to come to terms with it but it contains a lot of truths. The product of the earth wasn't created by one God has we were made to believe. It was the combination of many Gods. Moreover, you're a God yourself. You can perform wonders in your name.

About the witches, they're very real. They're humans like you, but they understand something that many don't understand. They're the instruments of the evil gods. Their mission is to destroy the destiny human that is born to make the world a better place for others. But you're more powerful than them if you know who you are.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
This thread will resurrect someday!!!
Today is the 3rd year Anniversary of the Imprisonments of the gods of religion!!!

CELEBRATE!!! ;d grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by VivaLaFrans: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
This thread will resurrect someday!!!
Today is the 3rd year Anniversary of the Imprisonments of the gods of religion!!!

CELEBRATE!!! ;d grin grin
How many Otems are here... Well never mind... Uhm Mr. Otem you still haven't given me an answer... I asked you in another thread the origin of this book... Who is the author, is it a human or a supernatural being... Because no human was here even 1 billion years after the big bang....

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.