Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212512 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:40pm On May 26, 2019
I miss the doctofus, but I'm not understanding this part of the story. Did all these happen in Egypt
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
realmindz:
I miss the doctofus, but I'm not understanding this part of the story. Did all these happen in Egypt
Common Era II is a record of things which happen in the Islamic countries. After Mohammed's death, rulers were chosen to represent him and continue the Islamization of the world. Abu Bakr was chosen. After his death Umar became the ruler of all Islamic nations, then after him was Uthman. Then after him was Ali, then Hassan, then Muawiyah, then Yazid etc. The caliphs oversee all the affairs of Islam, chooses governors to rule each Islamic country, etc.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
Justice310:
The story of Jesus is nothing but a fiction story. We must wonder why there is no evidence of a more official kind. After all, the Romans kept detailed records. Surely, a Jewish man crucified for claiming to be the Jewish king would have
occasioned comment, not to mention at least one report by Pilate, the governor of Judea and Samaria. Yet, in all of the thousands of letters and reports from Roman late antiquity, we have not found one reference to the trial and execution of Jesus.
The stories of Jesus are constructs inspired by pagan mythologies. After asserting that the evidence for the existence of Jesus is weak, mythicists claim that the New Testament Gospels
present portraits of Jesus that were inspired by myths and stories of Egyptian, Greek, and Roman gods. The miracles attributed to Jesus and, above all, the accounts of His death
and resurrection are said to have been created from similar stories about the pagan gods. The mythological stories about Attis and Osiris are of special interest and are the most frequently appealed to. Other scholars who believe that Jesus
existed also argue that the Gospel accounts are largely mythological, inspired by the myths and epic poetry of Homer or other Greco-Roman literature.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/05/30-pairs-of-bible-verses-that-contradict-one-another/

You only get to hear, read and see what people in power want you to see. There are tons of info, artifacts etc that once found are kept away from public knowledge. So don't think you can 100% say you know all there is to know.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:40am On May 28, 2019
delishpot:

You only get to hear, read and see what people in power want you to see. There are tons of info, artifacts etc that once found are kept away from public knowledge. So don't think you can 100% say you know all there is to know.
So what you're trying to say in essense is that it is only the information about the existence of Jesus they hide out of thousands of similar informations like that. undecided
That's how somebody told me that India actually won Nigeria 100-0 in a football competition, but the authorities hid the information from the public. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 8:45am On May 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
So what you're trying to say in essense is that it is only the information about the existence of Jesus they hide out of thousands of similar informations like that. undecided
That's how somebody told me that India actually won Nigeria 100-0 in a football competition, but the authorities hid the information from the public. undecided

I am not here to argue. It doesn't have to be only about Jesus but if that info about Jesus is among the many things kept from you then that is that. Who told you that info about Jesus is even hidden? The Jews know about him, they do not deny him even to this day. They just don't believe he is divine. They say he is a bastard son and is not the expected messiah. Indians claim Jesus went to India for spiritual knowledge then went back to Israel to teach the people about God. They also claim that he survived the crucifixion and went back to India where he lived until he died. They have his tomb there to prove their story (in their opinion) Stop basking in your ignorance, knowledge is acquired throughout one's life. Dig deeper and you will see new things everyday.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:58am On May 28, 2019
delishpot:

I am not here to argue. It doesn't have to be only about Jesus but if that info about Jesus is among the many things kept from you then that is that. Who told you that info about Jesus is even hidden? The Jews know about him, they do not deny him even to this day. They just don't believe he is divine. They say he is a bastard son and is not the expected messiah. Indians claim Jesus went to India for spiritual knowledge then went back to Israel to teach the people about God. They also claim that he survived the crucifixion and went back to India where he lived until he died. They have his tomb there to prove their story (in their opinion) Stop basking in your ignorance, knowledge is acquired throughout one's life. Dig deeper and you will see new things everyday.

People may claim anything, same way Nigerians claim that India won us 100-0 in a football match. But are the claims true? True claims should also be found in the history books, that's what we are saying. Imagine, somebody who fed at least 5000 people with five loaves of bread, yet no space was found for him in history. Isn't that amazing? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 9:10am On May 28, 2019
OtemAtum:

People may claim anything, same way Nigerians claim that India won us 100-0 in a football match. But are the claims true? True claims should also be found in the history books, that's what we are saying. Imagine, somebody who fed at least 5000 people with five loaves of bread, yet no space was found for him in history. Isn't that amazing? undecided

Like I said, his space in history are the texts that were found and transformed into the book called bible. There was no bibles in those days, people kept record as a group and the bible is formed from those records. Did you read or hear about the record Romans kept of those crucified? Do you think the Romans cared about Jesus compared to others they crucified.. so much that they will keep special records of him? The Jews do you think they will immortalise him whom they dispise by keeping record of him? In those days you destroy records o f those you hate. You deface their monuments, burn any book containing their names or history and not mention such a man ever. They know how to burry info that will take many centuries to unearth in some instances if they do desire. I am not for or against any thing. So keep calm, normal progressive people investigate theories not debunk them cos they haven't found proof YET.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Justice310: 11:52am On May 28, 2019
OtemAtum:

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:21pm On May 28, 2019
Chapter Thirty
1. Now shortly after Marwan became the caliph, the Kharijites, led by al-Dahhak, son of Qays al-Shaybani attacked the caliphate.
2. Now al-Dahhak relocated the Kharijites from Mesopotamia, because a plague had arisen and had killed many of them earlier, including their initial leader, Said the son of Bahdal.
3. Now the Kharijites fought because the caliphate of Marwan was not regarded by more than half of the Islamic nations.
4. So they said, if more than half of the population of Islam does not support Marwan, then he does not have the right to be there.
5. Therefore we shall fight to take the caliphate from him and give it to Abdallah the son of Umar, who is a descendant of Abd al-Malik.
6. Now Sulaiman the son of Hisham went and joined the Kharijites. Then they combined forces and fought the Marwans led by al-Nadr in Iraq.
7. When they had conquered the force of al-Nadr, they proceeded to conquer the force of Abdallah, who initially thought that the Kharijites were in their support.
8. Now immediately after they had conquered the force of Abdallah, al-Dahhak declared himself the caliph.
9. Now Dahhak began to declare the Kharijite membership open to the public, saying, if all Muslims become a member of the Kharijites, things will be done smoothly and according to laws.
10. Now let Islam embrace Khariji and there shall be no more fitna within Islam. Then shall we be able to spread faster into all nations of the world.
11. Now in those days, more than fifty-thousand people joined the Kharijites, thereby bringing the number of the Kharijites to its highest ever.
12. And altogether, there were one hundred and twenty-one thousand four hundred and fifteen Kharijites.
13. Even Abdallah the son of Umar who fled to Wasit came to Kufa to declare himself as a Kharijite. Then Dahhak rewarded him, saying, you shall become the governor of Wasit and of the borders between Iraq and Persia.
14. Now when Marwan saw how Dahhak continued to be a great treat and a worthy rival, he sent Abdallah his son to lead the forces against him.
15. Now the forces of Abdallah fought with the Kharijites for two months, but they were cut off from food supply, because the Kharijites were everywhere.
16. Now Abdallah sent message to Marwan his father, saying, we have been besieged by the Kharijites and we are in hiding. Send your soldiers to join us at the moment.
17. Many of the soldiers I took from Harran have returned when the battle became hot. We have no food or water anymore. Therefore send men and provisions for ourselves and our animals.
18. Now Marwan replied and said, hold out a little more time, for my soldiers are currently in a battle against Said in Homs. We shall conquer them shortly and come to support you.
19. Now many of them died of starvation and thirst. Then some of them, including Abdallah fled to Nisibis, but the Kharijites pursued them and conquered them there.
20. When the forces of Marwan in Homs were done conquering the forces of Said, he said to them, do not say that you are weary. Arise and let us go quickly to conquer the Kharijites.
21. For the forces of Abdallah are currently weak. Now while they were moving towards the battlefield, some men came and told them how the Kharijites have conquered the forces of Abdallah.
22. Now Marwan became very angry and said, we must not let any Kharijites remain alive. Let us go and attack them immediately.
23. Now the forces of the Kharijites came against the forces of Marwan at al-Ghazz. There Dahhak was captured and killed and the Kharijites were conquered.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 5:52am On May 29, 2019
Justice310:
Yes some are gifted to see the future which i am one of them. Few months ago i saw the grave of my stepmother in my dream, and when i woke up, i called her over and told her about it but she rejected it and didnt take me serious. Maybe because i'm not a pastor, or maybe because i've stopped going to church for many many years. But it came to pass, today wil make a month and 4 days since she died. Same i saw about my father, and it come to pass. And many more

But i'm not a pastor, and i dont go church like many christians do and i hardly pray. It's a gift.

Natural gift or power isn't about religion, many of us where gifted in different ways,some don't know how to use it, so they see it as nothing, some use it to establish church or any religion gathering, some use it to help people, some use it to hurt or wicked others... Almost 90% of those religions leaders don't have any natural gift,a lots use tricks to deceive, some have power in their tongue, when they speak, people believe and follow them,this is one of the natural gift.... Our gift are different, some may be vision, some may be power to speak etc and some don't have at all..

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:22am On May 31, 2019
Chapter Thirty-One
1. Now Marwan began to say, who can withstand me, Marwan the son of Mohammed?
2. If my father Mohammed has conquered Armenia, then me his son will conquer twenty times places more.
3. I have conquered the Kharijites when they are at the peak of their strength. I have stretched my hand to the capture of Persia and Iraq.
4. I have taken Homs and Syria is fully mine. I shall go all out to defeat all the enemies of the Ummayad caliphs and we Ummayads shall continue to sit on the seat of the caliphate forever.
5. Now when the people heard the sayings of Marwan, how he was full of pride and praises for himself, they began to hate him.
6. And some said, we shall not give our support to the Ummayads henceforth, because they do not honour Allah our god in their speeches. Rather, we shall support the descendants of Abass who was the uncle of prophet Mohammed.
7. Now the words of Marwan had provoked Sulaiman also. Then he went to meet the rest of the Kharijites who had escaped death in the battle with the forces of Marwan.
8. Then Sulaiman said, let us choose a leader so that he might lead us in a revolt against Marwan, for he has spoken harsh words and does not deserve the seat of the caliphate.
9. They have cut us into pieces like a snake, but we shall continue to wriggle and fight with the strength of Allah if we have a head.
10. For a snake cut into pieces with the head intact is capable of causing even a more dangerous atrocity than a snake which is whole.
11. Now let us choose a head for us today and he shall lead us to conquer the forces of Marwan by the strength of Allah.
12. Now Khaybari the son of al-Laythi was chosen to head the Kharijites to victory. Then they began to go towards the place where the forces of Marwan were encamped.
13. Now the Kharijites found few of the men of Marwan in the camp and took them up in a fight. Then they conquered them and killed all of them.
14. Now while they celebrated the victory, the other soldiers who had left the camp earlier began to return. They were more than the Kharijites in number.
15. Then they fought hard and conquered the Kharijites such that they fled, but Khaybari the leader of the Kharijites was killed in the battle.
16. Now again, the rest of the Kharijites who escaped came together and made Shayban their leader. Then they went out against the forces of Marwan again and were defeated.
17. Now some of them got into the ships heading to India, while some headed for Bahrain and Sri Lanka.
18. Now the forces of Marwan pursued the Kharijites to Bahrain and killed many of them there. There did they also kill Shayban the son of al-Nasr, but Sulaiman the son of Umar hid in India with some Kharijites.
19. Now when Marwan had begun to celebrate his victories, the descendants of Abass, the uncle of Mohammed who founded Islamic religion, arose and began to make wars with him.
20. Now the Abassids had chosen a leader and his name was Al-Saffah. Now when Marwan had been well weakened by the Abassids, he named Ubaydallah and Abdallah his sons as the heirs to his seat.
21. Now the Abassids conquered the Ummayads, beginning from Kufa and then stretching to Zab. Now Marwan fled to Egypt and was killed there by those who hated him.
22. So the Abbasids took power for the first time and then Kufa was made the seat of the caliph rather than Damascus. Then al-Saffah began his reign as the caliph of Islam.

23. Now the Abassids dominated the caliphate for many years as Islam continued to spread abroad through violence and wars because of the foundation of their religion.
24. They killed many people and turned many others to widows and widowers. They destroyed properties and enslaved many, claiming that it was Allah their god who gave them victory.
25. Many rebel groups began to develop under Islam, terrorising the world and disrupting world peace. This is the foundation of Islam, a religion which was established on wars and terrorism and as long as it remains, wars and terrorism shall continue to thrive in many nations of the world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:32am On May 31, 2019
Pivadesh
Chapter One
1. The study of nature and natural things bring true knowledge and this is the closest method to understanding the Nature of God Almighty.
2. God Almighty is the summation of consciousnesses, the totality of existence, the addition of all universes.
3. In several attempts made by humans to study God, humans have studied only very negligible fragments of God, which are called the gods.
4. Some have studied Atum and thought of him as the Almighty God when he is not up to one part of a quintillion of God.
5. Others have studied Yahweh and have called him God Almighty when he is not up to one part of a googleplex of God.
6. So did other study Allah, Olorun, Odin, Chaleb, Ra, Moloch, Nzame, Enlil, Enki, Ahura Mazda, Vishnu, Abassi, Ohomorihi, Chukwu, Chimides, Zeus, and thousands of other early beings and have assumed them as God Almighty, yet the summation of the power, strength and extent of them all is not up to one part out of a googleplex of God Almighty.
7. Natural occurrences such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, famine, drought, flood, eclipse, thunderstorms, lightning and many others were ascribed to these gods in the times of ignorance.
8. And for fear, they could not study deeply what the nature and origins of those things were.
9. They said that rainfall came down from the windows of the heavens of their gods. They said that the ocean currents and waves occurred by the wind their gods blew into the water.
8. They said that hailstorms, smokes and whirlwinds were the breath of the nostrils of their gods.
9. They formed many superstitions around natural occurences and they appeared true to them.
10. They could not study the Nature of God so that they could know a little about what God is, rather they were immersed in their religions and were greatly limited.
10. When the world began to be connected and humans began to spread and go from one nation to another, discovering humans of other tribes, ethnics and races, they began to discover the gods of one another.
11. Then they began to merge their gods together to keep them alive in their minds. The gods of the lands of the victors became the gods the vanquished had to worship forcefully in the beginning, then zealously as time went by.
12. In that way, different gods went into extinction while other ones were revealed.
13. Throughout time, there were some exceptional beings who wanted to know more about how nature works.
14. They wanted to study everything rather than just believing the superstitions and dogmas they had heard from the mouths of their elders and ancestors.
15. These were the people who reasoned deeply and their deep thoughts profited them, because they became more knowledgable than their contemporaries in those days.
16. They made mistakes and tried again and again. These were the philosophers who used philosophy, from which science arose.
17. They were on every land of the world where humanity existed, but they varied in number.
18. The ignorant ones in different lands killed them under the excuse that they practised witchcraft.
19. These people persisted in studying nature, getting killed and also getting opposed by religious people.
20. However, they continued to study nature more, thereby discovering more about the universe of which the earth belonged.
21. They soon found out that the rain does not fall from any heaven but from the cloud.
22. They discovered that the earth was not flat but round. They also found out that the sun does not revolve around the earth but vice versa.
23. They found out also that many occurrences of the past which were attributed to demons, devils, the gods and other spiritual beings were actually physical occurences of nature and the deeds of microorganisms which no one could see with the naked eyes.
24. Then ignorance began to be swept away from the earth, but the power of beliefs continued to trap the minds of many people because of the fear of eternal fire, fear of the unknowns and inability to let go the lies which they had held on to for years.
25. Now the age which science gained much recognition and became useful the most is the age of Enlightenment, because in this age were many people enlightened.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:48am On Jun 02, 2019
Chapter Two
1. Religion had been allowed to prevail from the first year of the homo sapiens era to the 282,000th year of the homo sapiens era (spanning 282,000 years) but the world could not invent anything good with it.
2. It could neither invent paper nor pen. It could only invent war and strife.
3. It could neither invent barometer nor periscope, but it could only invent noises and riots.
4. It could neither invent microphone nor loudspeaker, but it could only invent false miracles and lies.
5. It could neither invent penicillin nor panadol, but it could only invent confusion and hatred.
6. It could neither invent scissors and selotape, but it could only invent gods and false witnesses.
7. It could neither invent telescope and thermometer, but it could only invent evil and wickedness.
8. It could neither mint paper money nor coins, but it could invent poverty and austerity.
9. It could neither mine gold nor refine petroleum, but it could invent lying stories and superstitions.
10. It could neither save lives nor cure sicknesses, but it could only endanger lives and cause insecurity.
11. It could neither increase true knowledge of nature nor help to define the nature of God Almighty, but it could only corrupt the laws of nature and falsify the nature of God Almighty.
12. It could neither breed peace nor bring world development, but it could breed terrorism and poverty of minds.
13. It could neither improve eyesight nor help in giving birth, but it could dim the mind and cause infanticide.
14. It could neither invent a paradise on earth nor peace of mind, but it could only invent hell fire in the mind and fear of afterlives.
15. It could neither invent rocket nor aeroplane, but it could only invent rapture and judgement day doom.
16. Science was not allowed to be freely practised until about 300 years ago, so it had spanned barely 300 years of free practice.
16. It has invented hydrometer and thermometer. It has also invented barometer, chronometer and photometer.
17. It has invented periscope, stethoscope, telescope and kaleidoscope. It has invented Spectroheliograph and seismograph, phonograph and addressograph.
18. It has also invented telephone, gramophone, megaphone and microphone.
19. It has invented ship, submarine, ferry, yacht and speedboat. It has also invented jet, aeroplane, helicopter and rocket.
20. It has invented fax machine, typewriter, printing machine and photocopier machine. It has also invented radio, television, video players, compact disk and memory cards.
21. It has invented camera, scanner, calculator, clock and tape recorder. It has also invented compact disk, diskette and memory card.
22. It has invented monocycle, bicycle, tricycle and automobile. It has also invented electricity, solar panel, power generator, inverter and incinerator.
23. It has invented computer, electric bell, electronic book, electric guitar, electric stove, electric blanket and electric sewing machine.
24. It has also invented toaster, soldering iron, pressing iron and rework station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Please, include histories of Plato, Aristophanes (especially the exchange between these 2 on the concept of soul mate), and Olorun in the universal history you're compiling. If you can.

You have only said very little about Olohun so far and there are several misconceptions and erroneous things said about him in Yorubaland, especially by Yahweh's and Allah's worshippers.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2019
gensteejay:
Please, include histories of Plato, Aristophanes (especially the exchange between these 2 on the concept of soul mate), and Olorun in the universal history you're compiling. If you can.

You have only said very little about Olohun so far and there are several misconceptions and erroneous things said about him in Yorubaland, especially by Yahweh's and Allah's worshippers.

Thanks a lot.
Okay, noted. I think the history of Plato of the homo erectus era was here. Can't say the same for Plato of the homo sapiens era.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Chapter Three

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
Pivadesh
Chapter One
1. The study of nature and natural things bring true knowledge and this is the closest method to understanding the Nature of God Almighty.
2. God Almighty is the summation of consciousnesses, the totality of existence, the addition of all universes.
3. In several attempts made by humans to study God, humans have studied only very negligible fragments of God, which are called the gods.
4. Some have studied Atum and thought of him as the Almighty God when he is not up to one part of a quintillion of God.
5. Others have studied Yahweh and have called him God Almighty when he is not up to one part of a googleplex of God.
6. So did other study Allah, Olorun, Odin, Chaleb, Ra, Moloch, Nzame, Enlil, Enki, Ahura Mazda, Vishnu, Abassi, Ohomorihi, Chukwu, Chimides, Zeus, and thousands of other early beings and have assumed them as God Almighty, yet the summation of the power, strength and extent of them all is not up to one part out of a googleplex of God Almighty.
7. Natural occurrences such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, famine, drought, flood, eclipse, thunderstorms, lightning and many others were ascribed to these gods in the times of ignorance.
8. And for fear, they could not study deeply what the nature and origins of those things were.
9. They said that rainfall came down from the windows of the heavens of their gods. They said that the ocean currents and waves occurred by the wind their gods blew into the water.
8. They said that hailstorms, smokes and whirlwinds were the breath of the nostrils of their gods.
9. They formed many superstitions around natural occurences and they appeared true to them.
10. They could not study the Nature of God so that they could know a little about what God is, rather they were immersed in their religions and were greatly limited.
10. When the world began to be connected and humans began to spread and go from one nation to another, discovering humans of other tribes, ethnics and races, they began to discover the gods of one another.
11. Then they began to merge their gods together to keep them alive in their minds. The gods of the lands of the victors became the gods the vanquished had to worship forcefully in the beginning, then zealously as time went by.
12. In that way, different gods went into extinction while other ones were revealed.
13. Throughout time, there were some exceptional beings who wanted to know more about how nature works.
14. They wanted to study everything rather than just believing the superstitions and dogmas they had heard from the mouths of their elders and ancestors.
15. These were the people who reasoned deeply and their deep thoughts profited them, because they became more knowledgable than their contemporaries in those days.
16. They made mistakes and tried again and again. These were the philosophers who used philosophy, from which science arose.
17. They were on every land of the world where humanity existed, but they varied in number.
18. The ignorant ones in different lands killed them under the excuse that they practised witchcraft.
19. These people persisted in studying nature, getting killed and also getting opposed by religious people.
20. However, they continued to study nature more, thereby discovering more about the universe of which the earth belonged.
21. They soon found out that the rain does not fall from any heaven but from the cloud.
22. They discovered that the earth was not flat but round. They also found out that the sun does not revolve around the earth but vice versa.
23. They found out also that many occurrences of the past which were attributed to demons, devils, the gods and other spiritual beings were actually physical occurences of nature and the deeds of microorganisms which no one could see with the naked eyes.
24. Then ignorance began to be swept away from the earth, but the power of beliefs continued to trap the minds of many people because of the fear of eternal fire, fear of the unknowns and inability to let go the lies which they had held on to for years.
25. Now the age which science gained much recognition and became useful the most is the age of Enlightenment, because in this age were many people enlightened.

I love this, this exactly my line of thought....

Just as I said

realmindz:
A psychopath that supposedly created beings just to worship him.

I think those who put their brains into use to discover and innovate great things in this world are better to be called the true sons of God than the noise makers who do nothing but worship...

Now let me say,

Some people have put their brains to use to make the world a better place for us, better means of communication, transportation, health care facilities...etc

The cure for malaria was never found in the church but in the lab, they made the world better not tru prayers and worship but putting their brain to use.

If possible a miracle of the blind seeing, or lame working, or deaf hearing....the only possible place this miracle will happen will be througb scientific research and in the lab not through prayer and never church....

Thank you science, if at all I will dedicate my life to anything, it won't be to worship a God that does not need my worship but to discover the work of that GOD to make the world a better place... I have dedicated my life to realistic and practical approach...

Let me continue, a friend invited me to his church programme with a theme "breaking generational curses" . Then I asked him, what are generational curses? Perhaps, a health problem.. Do you know that sickle cell, epilepsy etc were once seen as demonic possession and generational curses....
Well the cure to these supposed curses did not come from church but miracle of scientific research... Yes, those who went to study have broken these curses not prayers warriors..
My fellow blacks, it's a pity we were born to a people of shallow minds, plz let's start making a difference....

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
realmindz:

I love this, this exactly my line of thought....

Just as I said

Minds are connected cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:10am On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

Like I said, his space in history are the texts that were found and transformed into the book called bible. There was no bibles in those days, people kept record as a group and the bible is formed from those records. Did you read or hear about the record Romans kept of those crucified? Do you think the Romans cared about Jesus compared to others they crucified.. so much that they will keep special records of him? The Jews do you think they will immortalise him whom they dispise by keeping record of him? In those days you destroy records o f those you hate. You deface their monuments, burn any book containing their names or history and not mention such a man ever. They know how to burry info that will take many centuries to unearth in some instances if they do desire. I am not for or against any thing. So keep calm, normal progressive people investigate theories not debunk them cos they haven't found proof YET.

At least we have record of Socrates, even though he was killed for not supporting the Greek gods. Jehohanan the son of Hagkol was crucified and it was recorded in the Roman history and also in this BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Pls google it. Where is the record of this fictitious hero called Jesus apart from the one in the fictitious book called bible?

Common Era 3: 41-53 shows us some records of the people killed by the Romans, but Jesus was not found among them. Why?

41. Now when Nicolas had reached Cyrene, he met the elites of that place and questioned them, saying, have you heard of Iesus Kristus? He who was killed in the Judea by the Romans?
42. Now the people said, we know no one by the name Iesus Krista. But we have records of the Jews killed by the Romans because they rebelled against the Roman rules. We know how Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed during the reign of Coponius. This Jonathan led a group of rebels against the Romans.
43. For he said, I will give my life to see that the Romans are chased far from our land. Let them go and rule over their own lands. If the head of Coponius does not fall off his head, then mine should go for it. So Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed.
44. Another person who was killed was a man of the sect of the Pharisees whose name was Sadok, the son of Aaron. He disputed with a Roman over a land. Then he was convicted of crime and killed by the order of Pilate.
45. Another was Hagkol. Hagkol was killed by the Romans because he called himself a god and had followers. Then the Romans said, if we allow this man to become very influential, he will eventually become very strong such that he will lead a rebellious attack against the government and overcome.
46. So Hagkol was killed quickly with the support of the Pharisees and Saducees who ascribed his death to the doing of Yahweh our god. For they said that he blasphemed by making himself a god.
47. Then after him arose Jehohanan the son of Hagkol who claimed that he was the son of a god, for he said of his father, he is a god. Then when Jehohanan was becoming known, he was killed quickly.
48. After him was a thief named Methujael, the son of Shamar. He stole from the Romans to feed the Jews. He and five others were caught and killed at the same time.
49. Then just four years ago, one man named Jacob, the son of the well-known Zebedi the rich fisherman of the sea in Galilee was killed because he spoke against Agrippa the king who did nothing about the thieves who killed his father's servants and took away thirteen boats with the fish inside them.
50. His brother Johanan is still alive till today, but Zebedi his father died just last year.
51. Now Nicolas wondered why the Cyrenians could provide names of people who were of lesser fame and popularity, but of Iesus Krista whom Ananias and his colleagues spoke about as a well known man who was almost made the king of Judea, there was no record.
52. There is no record of he who fed about nine thousand people with food meant or seven people. There is no record of he who threatened the kingship of Herod the king. Even Philo who is known to attack anything short of Yahweh his god did not say anything concerning this god.
53. Now Nicolas concluded that there was something dubious about this Iesus Kristus and about the claim of Saul who professed that he was initially blind.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

At least we have record of Socrates, even though he was killed for not supporting the Greek gods. Jehohanan the son of Hagkol was crucified and it was recorded in the Roman history and also in this BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Pls google it. Where is the record of this fictitious hero called Jesus apart from the one in the fictitious book called bible?

Common Era 3: 41-53 shows us some records of the people killed by the Romans, but Jesus was not found among them. Why?

41. Now when Nicolas had reached Cyrene, he met the elites of that place and questioned them, saying, have you heard of Iesus Kristus? He who was killed in the Judea by the Romans?
42. Now the people said, we know no one by the name Iesus Krista. But we have records of the Jews killed by the Romans because they rebelled against the Roman rules. We know how Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed during the reign of Coponius. This Jonathan led a group of rebels against the Romans.
43. For he said, I will give my life to see that the Romans are chased far from our land. Let them go and rule over their own lands. If the head of Coponius does not fall off his head, then mine should go for it. So Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed.
44. Another person who was killed was a man of the sect of the Pharisees whose name was Sadok, the son of Aaron. He disputed with a Roman over a land. Then he was convicted of crime and killed by the order of Pilate.
45. Another was Hagkol. Hagkol was killed by the Romans because he called himself a god and had followers. Then the Romans said, if we allow this man to become very influential, he will eventually become very strong such that he will lead a rebellious attack against the government and overcome.
46. So Hagkol was killed quickly with the support of the Pharisees and Saducees who ascribed his death to the doing of Yahweh our god. For they said that he blasphemed by making himself a god.
47. Then after him arose Jehohanan the son of Hagkol who claimed that he was the son of a god, for he said of his father, he is a god. Then when Jehohanan was becoming known, he was killed quickly.
48. After him was a thief named Methujael, the son of Shamar. He stole from the Romans to feed the Jews. He and five others were caught and killed at the same time.
49. Then just four years ago, one man named Jacob, the son of the well-known Zebedi the rich fisherman of the sea in Galilee was killed because he spoke against Agrippa the king who did nothing about the thieves who killed his father's servants and took away thirteen boats with the fish inside them.
50. His brother Johanan is still alive till today, but Zebedi his father died just last year.
51. Now Nicolas wondered why the Cyrenians could provide names of people who were of lesser fame and popularity, but of Iesus Krista whom Ananias and his colleagues spoke about as a well known man who was almost made the king of Judea, there was no record.
52. There is no record of he who fed about nine thousand people with food meant or seven people. There is no record of he who threatened the kingship of Herod the king. Even Philo who is known to attack anything short of Yahweh his god did not say anything concerning this god.
53. Now Nicolas concluded that there was something dubious about this Iesus Kristus and about the claim of Saul who professed that he was initially blind.

Look at it this way, Jesus NEVER spoke against the Romans. When he was incited to go against them with that question about if its acceptable to pay tax, Jesus said this famous Give unto ceasar what belongs to Ceaser. He only offended the Jews and they couldn't kill him on their own without approval of the roman leader and he inturn did not want any civil unrest from the Jews cos if the news gets to Rome, they would consider him incapable of handling things which may cost him his office. You can not say Nigeria keeps record of all criminals murdered with the consent of our leaders but of course only highly sensitive cases that involves the govt are marked and popular eg Anini, Evans, Shina Rambo etc.
Jesus was NEVER a threat to Rome. His execution wasn't ordered directly by Rome.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

Look at it this way, Jesus NEVER spoke against the Romans. When he was incited to go against them with that question about if its acceptable to pay tax, Jesus said this famous Give unto ceasar what belongs to Ceaser. He only offended the Jews and they couldn't kill him on their own without approval of the roman leader and he inturn did not want any civil unrest from the Jews cos if the news gets to Rome, they would consider him incapable of handling things which may cost him his office. You can not say Nigeria keeps record of all criminals murdered with the consent of our leaders but of course only highly sensitive cases that involves the govt are marked and popular eg Anini, Evans, Shina Rambo etc.
Jesus was NEVER a threat to Rome. His execution wasn't ordered directly by Rome.
But how come he wasn't recorded in both the history books of the Jews and the Romans? The bible said that Pilate permitted them to kill Jesus, yet there is no record of him anywhere in true history books. Anyway, everything is clearly stated in the Book of Universal History, how Paul made him up, etc. So if a billion people foolishly believe that fictitious Jesus existed as a real human in our homo sapiens reality, I and many others know the truth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

But how come he wasn't recorded in both the history books of the Jews and the Romans? The bible said that Pilate permitted them to kill Jesus, yet there is no record of him anywhere in true history books. Anyway, everything is clearly stated in the Book of Universal History, how Paul made him up, etc. So if a billion people foolishly believe that fictitious Jesus existed as a real human in our homo sapiens reality, I and many others know the truth.

The Jews don't deny him. They just think he is a bastard and not worthy of any record. I don't know if they kept record of killed blasphemers, adulterers etc. But Jews have never denied Jesus. They only deny his divine birth. They say he was a bastard and a blasphemer. He was supposed to be killed by law and they made sure of that.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

The Jews don't deny him. They just think he is a bastard and not worthy of any record. I don't know if they kept record of killed blasphemers, adulterers etc. But Jews have never denied Jesus. They only deny his divine birth. They say he was a bastard and a blasphemer. He was supposed to be killed by law and they made sure of that.
Is it the Jews of 1st to 3rd Century AD that didn't deny him or the ones of 15th century upward? Well, this is it: the people who existed in the period when fictitious Jesus was made by Paul knew that he didn't exist, but our 21st century brothers and sisters do not care if he existed or not, because they cannot know if he did or not. Similar things are happening to people these days: many Nigerians still thought and have the belief that India won Nigeria 100-0, but this didn't happen. For the fact that some Nigerians believed it doesn't mean it happened.
Millions of Christians today believe that Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Kumuyi, TB Joshua are actually performing miracles, but in the actual reality, they haven't performed a single one. That they believed it doesn't mean it is real. Only the wise can understand this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Is it the Jews of 1st to 3rd Century AD that didn't deny him or the ones of 15th century upward? Well, this is it: the people who existed in the period when fictitious Jesus was made by Paul knew that he didn't exist, but our 21st century brothers and sisters do not care if he existed or not, because they cannot know if he did or not. Similar things are happening to people these days: many Nigerians still thought and have the belief that India won Nigeria 100-0, but this didn't happen. For the fact that some Nigerians believed it doesn't mean it happened.
Millions of Christians today believe that Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Kumuyi, TB Joshua are actually performing miracles, but in the actual reality, they haven't performed a single one. That they believed it doesn't mean it is real. Only the wise can understand this.
Jesua (Yeshua) is real for me. Whether oyakilomi, oyedeoko etc decide to scam, kill, maim people using his name is left fot people to use wisdom and avoid them cos their works don't tally with the teaching of Jesua and for the govt to prosecute them for crimes they commit.
I do not serve nor follow them, I do not attend their churches believing that if will save me, I do not run after them for miracles. I believe in God, I believe in Jesus and I respect your right to believe whatever you want. The fact that people believe India scored 100 goals has nothing to do with religion. Nigerians are not the only Christians in the world. They are not even the best behaved Christians in the world. So don't think Christianity is just because Nigerians or Africans are dumb and the rest of the world don't practice it again. That is a false assumption.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

Jesua (Yeshua) is real for me. Whether oyakilomi, oyedeoko etc decide to scam, kill, maim people using his name is left fot people to use wisdom and avoid them cos their works don't tally with the teaching of Jesua and for the govt to prosecute them for crimes they commit.
I do not serve nor follow them, I do not attend their churches believing that if will save me, I do not run after them for miracles. I believe in God, I believe in Jesus and I respect your right to believe whatever you want. The fact that people believe India scored 100 goals has nothing to do with religion. Nigerians are not the only Christians in the world. They are not even the best behaved Christians in the world. So don't think Christianity is just because Nigerians or Africans are dumb and the rest of the world don't practice it again. That is a false assumption.
People practise religion in many countries majorly for social functions. They don't really believe in whom they worship. Your believing in fictitious Jesus doesn't make him real. His non-reality of fictitious Jesus is what is making the occurrence of rapture an impossible thing.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
People practise religion in many countries majorly for social functions. They don't really believe in whom they worship. Your believing in fictitious Jesus doesn't make him real. His non-reality of fictitious Jesus is what is making the occurrence of rapture an impossible thing.

Your opinion. I am not shoving mine down your throat. I am happy with my faith. If he isn't real for you, he is for me.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Common Era II is a record of things which happen in the Islamic countries. After Mohammed's death, rulers were chosen to represent him and continue the Islamization of the world. Abu Bakr was chosen. After his death Umar became the ruler of all Islamic nations, then after him was Uthman. Then after him was Ali, then Hassan, then Muawiyah, then Yazid etc. The caliphs oversee all the affairs of Islam, chooses governors to rule each Islamic country, etc.
otem, you want make I beg you to send me the pdf version of this book? For months, you've promised me........... Anyways my email nah alchemist3199@gmail.com, send dah fvccking book
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
futurist369:
otem, you want make I beg you to send me the pdf version of this book? For months, you've promised me........... Anyways my email nah alchemist3199@gmail.com, send dah fvccking book
it's not a fvccking book o. Lol. I'm sending it asap.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
it's not a fvccking book o. Lol. I'm sending it asap.
it's been for months nah.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
futurist369:
it's been for months nah.
I wasn't checking my mails at a particular period of time.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
I wasn't checking my mails at a particular period of time.
ok now I've told you, send it please
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
delishpot:

Your opinion. I am not shoving mine down your throat. I am happy with my faith. If he isn't real for you, he is for me.
Okay, let fictitious Jesus be real for you, it's okay, so long you don't live in the fear of the fictitious stories and you don't disturb others about it.

Hypatia 2: 19
19. Therefore let realities be set aside and let fictions and imaginary things be put to one side also. And whoever knows reality from imaginaries shall live life without fear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.