|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,163,305 members, 4,713,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 10:27 AM
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2018|
1. In the 280,244th year of the homo sapiens era, same as the 244CE, Diocles was born. He was born to a family of humble background in Solin. Now before the birth of Diocles, who was also called Diocletian, the Roman empire faced serious crises.
2. Then many bishops and prophets of Christianity prophesied the end of the Roman empire and the end of the world because of the presence of civil wars, plagues, military invasions, inflation and others.
3. Now in those days of crises, before the birth of Diocles, the pope called Fabian arose and said to the christians, prepare, for the world will come to an end at this period. Bring your money and your property before the lord.
4. You know that Jesus Christ did speak concerning the end of the world. He said that there shall be wars and rumours of wars, plagues, famine and many other horrible things. Are these things not already happening? This indeed is a sign of the end of the world.
5. Do not think of mundane things, rather, focus your minds on heavenly things. Why do you keep wealth and riches, o you people? Bring them to the house of our god.
6. Now many foolish christians took their resources to the pope, saying, accept our physical possessions and pray to our mother Mary that she might reserve good places for us in the heavenlies.
7. Now when the christians had given up their wealth, they began to lack. And when they waited for the coming of Jesus Christ, they did not experience it. Then they went to seek after the pope and the bishops who collected their resources so that they could be fed, but there was no access granted them.
8. Then some of them committed suicide while some of them began to roam about begging. Now the pope Fabian said to the people who roamed about, come to my court and I shall feed you.
9. Then a thousand and fifty-one poor christians went into the court of the pope but did not return, except for a young boy named Heracles. Now Heracles was mute and could not tell a word to anyone concerning the things which he had witnessed in the court of the pope.
10. Then Porphyry invited Heracles to his house so that he might hear him. Now Heracles was afraid to tell Porphyry what he had seen in the court of the pope.
11. Now when Porphyry had continued to persuade Heracles, he promised to tell him. Then on the day when Heracles would tell Porphyry what his eyes had seen, he was killed by some people who were sent after him by the popes and the bishops.
12. Now Porphyry wept and took up a case with the christians, saying, you killed Heracles because he was prepared to tell me the things which took place in your court.
13. Now Porphyry could not do much concerning the case because all the things which were done for the sake of religion in those days were not taken serious in the court of law. For the courts said, let the religions judge their own cases themselves.
14. However, Porphyry published a book, saying, the christian authorities are silent killers, according to the sayings of Fronto. How can over a thousand souls be missing without anyone knowing what had befallen them?
15. We know that the pope is a cannibal, as well as his subjects. They celebrate their communion with human flesh and blood while claiming that it is the blood of Jesus Christ their god.
16. May the spirit of Heracles whom the christians killed unjustly fight against this evil religion. May the truth concerning the missing people be known to the world in the future. May all the bloodshed committed by Christianity be brought upon their own heads also.
17. Now in the days of Diocletian, a rumour arose from the house of the pope named Felix, saying, the world will end this year, because all the prophecies concerning the end of the world had been fulfilled.
18. Let everyone bring his goods and wealth to the presence of the pope. Let those who have horses and chariots sell their belongings and bring them before the house of god, because it is hard for the rich to enter heaven.
19. Now many foolish christians called sheep began to take their resources to the house of Felix the pope and the bishops. Then they expected the rapture to happen in the next hour.
20. Now some philosophers began to say, why are the christians foolish? When shall the christians stop being sheepish? Have they not been warned by Celsus, Fronto, Benedict and many other past wise people that foolishness and foolish people are contained in this religion?
21. The presence of foolish people will sustain christianity, but wisdom will separate many from it.
22. Now Diocletian joined the philosophers in those days and said, if wars, rumours of wars, pestilences, unrest, plagues and all the misfortunes of these days are the indicators of the return of this man-made god called Jesus, why do we have all these things and much more even before this god was made up?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2018|
Chapter Twenty Four
1. Now about three centuries after Paul, Silas, John, Ananias and the other first propagators of the story of Iesus Christus had died, the god which they made up had begun to appear very true and real to the Roman and the Greeks.
2. However, there was a great controversy and conflict concerning the exact nature of this god. Then many christians arose, speaking opposing things as regards the nature of this man-made god named Iesus(also called Jesus).
3. While some argued that Jesus and Yahweh were mates and counterparts, others said otherwise. Now many killings occured among the christians themselves. For there were more than a hundred sects in Rome alone, arguing and fighting against one another.
4. Now Arius, the son of Ammonius began to say, this Jesus is not equal to the father Yahweh, rather, he is a son to Yahweh and it is certain that a son and his father cannot be of the same age.
5. The father must be greater than the son in that the Father does not have beginning but the son has.
6. Now it was reported to Peter the pope who lived in Alexandria that Arius spoke heresies. Then the pope called Arius to himself and said, Arius, I have heard the things which you propagate in the public.
7. It is not expected of you to utter such things because it will only lead to the downgrading of our god. Why have you, a Berberian, chosen to speak ill of the god whose origin is of the Romans?
8. You know that the control of the minds belong to the Romans at this time. Why do you want to make our god inferior to Yahweh the god of the Jews? Now if you do not want to be excommunicated again, go and denounce all your teachings and follow the idea that Jesus Christ is the same as Yahweh.
9. Now Arius spoke zealously before the pope, it is commonsense to say that Jesus is inferior to Yahweh because Jesus is only a son to Yahweh and a son is not greater than the father in age.
10. And if you say that they are of the same age, then what sense does it make to say that one is the son of the other? Are there father and son born in the same date?
11. Now Peter said, do not speak carnally, but pretend as if it is a spiritual matter and it shall make sense. According to the former agreements, we have made this Jesus equal to Yahweh and it shall remain so.
12. For if we do not do so, how then shall our religion become more populated? Have you not heard of the eight rich Jews who came to Eros to hear things concerning Christianity from him?
13. And Eros taught them zealously from the testaments, saying, Jesus is the son of God. Then the Jews said, how can you persuade us to follow the son who is of a lesser power when we are already with the father who has the supreme power?
14. Therefore we shall not leave Judaism which has a higher god to condescend to Christianity to the worship of a lesser god Jesus who began to be revealed just three centuries ago. For whoever has the father has it all.
15. Come to Iudea and Jerusalem and you will understand our sayings. For hardly will you see a Jew who is a christian there, because we already have the father and we are his sons, not a bastard Roman called Jesus. For how can the son of a Jewish god bear a Roman name?
16. Now Arius, when Eros made such report, a meeting was held among the bishops, evangelists and the pope in those days. And they said, let us make this Jesus equal in
power as Yahweh so that the Jews and other tribes and nations shall not find it absurd to accept it.
17. And so it was declared that Jesus Christ had become equal in power as Yahweh and he is the centre of focus, because the son succeeds the father. And Theophilus, the Antiochian was the greatest propagator of this idea in those days, saying, like the equality of Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva of the trinity of Hinduism, like the trinity of Anu, Enlil and Enki of the ancient Sumerian, so is the trinity of Yahweh, Jesus and the Holy Ghost in thid religion called Christianity.
18. Now when Eros died, he was by this standard chosen as the new patriach.
19. Now Arius, if you will do yourself good, go and renounce your idea and speak according to the mainstream belief. For we have made Jesus Christ equal to Yahweh and so it shall be.
20. Now Arius left the presence of the pope, but he continued to make popular the belief that Jesus Christ, whom the people believed to be the son of Yahweh, had a beginning and had limited power.
21. Now Arius said, Jesus Christ was a created being because he has a father. A supreme god should not have a father or a mother. Now a man named Eusebius from Nicomedia became a disciple of Arius and they continually spoke against the doctrine of trinity.
22. Now the disagreement was so great that the bishops in those days began to say, let us hold a council and agree as it was done many years ago in the days of Theophilus of Antioch when many christians debated the nature of this Christ.
23. Now there were disagreement among the bishops themselves, for they all claimed to have seen Jesus in their dreams who personally told them that he was equal and he was not equal with Yahweh respectively. 24. Now there was no council held until the time when Aurelius also called Constantine the Great, became the emperor of Rome. Then a council was held in Nicea to determine what exactly Jesus Christ was.
25. Now in those days, a man named Pius was against the council. And he said, why do er hold councils before we could establish whom Jesus Christ is? If Jesus Christ is alive, should he not declare openly to ud everything about himself?
26. So while the council held, Pius gathered a thousand christians who believed that Jesus Christ himself would tell them everything about himself, including the dates of his death, his burial and his resurrection, the reason why he had not returned to end the world, his position in relation to Yahweh the supposed father and many other things.
27. Now while the Piusians prayed to get these things settled, the bishops, evangelists and the pope were engaged in a serious talk at Nicea. And they argued concerning the things which Arius had said concerning Jesus Christ.
28. They also argued about the celebration of Easter, because some were against the celebration, saying, this Easter is a pagan celebration. But many in the council said, let us observe it as much as it is for the celebration of Jesus Christ.
29. Now Athanasius put forward the idea that Jesus Christ was a son who was not created, rather, he was removed from the father, but Arius argued with him, ssying Jesus Christ was created.
30. Now many people supported Athanasius and a creed was made. But Arius, Julius and Synesius refused to sign the creed and they were banished to Illyria.
31. Now also the dates for the celebration of Easter were established. And they severed the Easter from the passover of the Jews because in the earlier days, the Easter had been celebrated in the Jewish style.
32. But according to the Nicene creed, it would be celebrated using the Roman style.
33. Now the Piusians who prayed so that they could be told the nature of Jesus Christ by Jesus himself continued to do so for two months without experiencing any visitation from Jesus Christ.
34. And they began to become ashamed of themselves while their faith dimished. Now when the pope called Sylvester had heard about the things which Pius and his people did, he called him and said to him, Pius, son of Vitalian, I have heard what you did concerning knowing the true nature of Jesus Christ.
35. My son, I know that you have done this out of zealousness and innocence, but you are being ignorant of the fact that Jesus Christ whom we rever is not a being who is literally alive, rather, an idea which we Romans make up, beginning from the days of Paul.
36. Therefore whatever we want this Jesus to be can be decided by we Christian elders ourselves, rather than praying to hear from him. Can a thing which does not exist speak for itself?
37. I also heard that you pray to this Jesus to reveal to you his true nature, the period of his return to the earth, his date of birth and death and many other things. You ask all these things in vain because he who pours water at the back of a vessel to fill it up had done so in vain.
38. For Jesus Christ does not exist, but the idea of him, being engendered by apostle Paul is what is real. Now Pius, go and observe all the things decided in the council of Nicea, for the opinion of the people is the opinion of a god.
39. And whatever you say of Jesus Christ is what he is. For a fictitious hero cannot determine who he is or whom he would become, but the author of such fiction is the decider of the character of that fictional hero.
40. When Pius heard all these things from the mouth of the pope himself, he was disappointed. Then he went away to the common people and said, this is the confession of the pope himself, that Jesus Christ whom we worship zealously is a mere invention of the Romans.
41. When these things had spread far and wide, the pope denied that he told Pius such thing. Then everyone blamed Pius for lying against the pope. So he was accused by everyone.
42. Now when the accusation was too great for him to bear, he went into a river and drowned himself. So Pius died a shameful death, but Sylvester the pope and all the other people who directed the coursebof Christianity continued to make themselves comfortable by deceiving the masses.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018|
Chapter Twenty Seven
1. Jijeung was born in the 280,437th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also called the 437C.E in a land now found in Korea. Now when Josaeng, the mother of Jijeung had him in her womb, she was glad.
2. And she spoke to the baby in her womb often as if it heard and understood her. She read books to the baby in her womb and taught the child many things.
3. She said, listen to me my baby. I want only good things for you and the same should you want for Silla, your land.
4. Come out and be great in Silla. Change the kingdom into something great. Take our name far into many lands. My baby, do good to your land and be compassionate. Come out to fulfill my desires.
5. The culture which are not good in the land, come and end them. Be very great in the matter of wisdom and knowledge. Let no one in the history of Silla be able to surpass you in the deeds of greatness. Be kind to both servants and masters alike. Do good always and do not get tired of doing good.
6. Now Josaeng spoke several dialects to the baby in her womb. She felt the baby turn in her as if it understood her. Josaeng also taught the baby which she had never seen physically alphabets and numbers.
7. Now while she did all these things, those who saw her thought that she had become mad. And Kim Seup-bo her husband took Josaeng and put her indoor, saying, you are becoming insane.
8. Now Josaeng continued to sing to the child of her womb and play with it, teaching it lnone thing or the other.
9. Now when the time of labour was due, she had a very hard labour and the child could not come out. All the midwives and nurses could not do anything to help. Then when Josaeng was almost passing out, she commanded everyone to leave the room for her alone.
10. Now after they had left, Josaeng placed her palms on her womb and rubbed it. Then she said, baby, it is time for you to come out.I know you were afraid to do so earlier, because of the noise.
11. Now when the midwives and nurses returned into the place where Josaeng lay, they found her with a new born baby. Then they were amazed, saying, how did she deliver without the help of the midwives and nurses?
12. Now the child Jijeung was very intelligent. He was also very clever. He knew answers to many questions through insights and many words were already familiar to him when hearing them for the first time.
13. Now Jijeung learnt eighteen languages in two years, for it seemed easy for him to do so. He also loved his mother very much and would not be happy if she was not around him.
14. Now when Josaeng asked her child some questions to know his mind, she was surprised that the boy already had it in mind to do as her mother wished.
15. Now Jijeung loved Han-bin, one of the servants of king Bicheo so much and did not consider that he was from a royal family. When Jijeung heard that the king, Bicheo was sick, he went to Han-bin and said, I do not wish that you should be killed and buried with the king, according to the culture of this land.
16. Therefore come and I will make a way of escape for you now. Then if you wish, you shall return to the land after the death of the king. Now Han-bin said, it is according to tradition that we servants should die with the king. Therefore let me not go against the tradition of the land so that I would not be cursed of the gods.
17. Now while Han-bin continued to refuse the advice of Jijeung, the king died and all the servants were made ready to be killed with him. Then Jijeung consulted his mother, saying, let some of the strong men of my father go with me to the rescue of these servants.
18. For it is not right for servants to die with their masters. If a master should be buried with his possessions, then let no living possession go with him, but the things which are lifeless.
19. Now Josaeng sought men of her husband's people and said to them, you know how we have sought to stop the killing and burying of servants with their masters whenever their masters died.
20. You know how Galmunwang my husband fought against this thing but did not succeed? Now the king of Silla shall soon die and his servants shall be killed with him. We know that more than half of the servants of king Bicheo are our clanspeople.
21 Therefore let us go and rescue them before the death of the king.
22. So fifty men went with Jijeung for the rescue mission. Then Han-bin was contacted so that he would tell the message of Jijeung to the servants. Now when Han-bin had told them, a half part of the servants of the king accepted to flee with Jijeung, because they knew that the sick king would die in a short time.
23. But Han-bin himself detremined to be faithful to the king till death.
24. Now before Jijeung could rescue the servants who were willing to escape, the king had heard the news, so he sent soldiers to get Jijeung. He then took all the servants who attempted to escape and put them through the sword, but three of them escaped.
25. Now Jijeung had fled to another land, but his mother Josaeng was taken by king Bicheo. When Jijeung heard it, he wept and said, O mother, my beloved. Your love is like the honey of the bees. I will not let any harm come upon you.
26. What have I learnt in life that you have not taught me? My intelligence sprang from you. My love for Silla and the people in it have a solid foundation in the things you have taught me.
27. Wait for me mother, for I will arrive before men shall eat the grains in the Jeongwoldaeboreum.
28. When Jijeung reached the palace of the king on the eve of Jeongwoldaeboreum, he crept into the house and walked silently about. Then he found the place where Josaeng hid mother was kept.
29. Now Jijeung beat the guard and took his mother out of the room where she was kept. Then they began to walk quietly out. However, a boy saw them and reported to the king, saying, I saw Jijeung with my own eyes. He is taking his mother away.
30. Now Jijeung knew that they were in danger, then he entered into the room of a monk named Ho-Baek, one whom the king confided in. Then he saw the monk and queen Yo-Seon having a sexual affair in the room.
31. Now Jijeung took hold of them and kept them in their unclothedness in a zither case which belonged to the monk. Then he went and secretly found Han-bin. Then he said, make no noise Han-bin. I have only come to rescue my mother. I mean no harm to the king, for I know that you are very faithful to him.
34. Now go and tell the king to gather all the guards of the palace with him and enter into the room of Ho-Baek, because the enemies of the king who sought after his life are hiding there.
35. So Han-bin did as he was instructed and told the king so. Then the king, assuming that it was Jijeung, went with his guards into the room of the monk. Then he said, give me a spear. Then they gave it to him.
36. Then he said, I hear groans from the zither case. Surely Jijeung and Josaeng are hidden in it. I will by my own hands destroy them.
37. So the king threw the spear right into the zither case and struck them dead. Then when they had opened the zither case, they found both the monk and the queen in it. Then everyone was shocked, seeing them Unclad.
38. Meanwhile all these things happened, Jijeung and Josaeng escaped without much struggle because all the guards of the palace had left their posts. So did the king kill his own wife and monk with his own hands in the day of the grand full moon.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2018|
1. When I have observed life, I see that it is all about sums. For I have drawn up circles and triangles and pyramids and all forms of shapes by calculations. And my head was awakened.
2. Whoever studies mathematics with philosophy and art is the greatest of all. For his head shall be more awake than the heads of every god. This awakens the mind more than the use of wine.
3. Who is that person who is very good in arithmetic and art and philosophy? For such is a king worthy of celebration. For Pythagoras is like such and Socrates also.
4. I do not teach religion because it shall do lesser good than philosophy and mathematics. For religion dulls the head and it does not allow for deep thinking.
5. Thinkers are not found deep into it, but for the purpose of identification and socialization do you see some thinkers answering to it, yet without believing it.
6. Jealousy is found at the vertices of religion. But philosophy and all manner of science is the way forward.
7. Whoever can add two and two together can also detect the follies of religion. If we can allow science to give birth to science the same way one religion reproduces itself in another religion, the world would be more developed than the combination of all religious paradises.
8. How beautiful is the wisdom of philosophy? It is the wisdom that makes you see yourself as not being the wisest yet, then you push forward to get more wisdom.
9. But the wisdom of religion makes you see yourself as the wisest already and you do not think to acquire more wisdom. And when you come to the congregation of the Wise, your folly is made Conspicuous.
10. Who is Solomon where there is Socrates? One of them says that the fear of the god of Judah is the beginning of wisdom, but the other says that the fearlessness of any form of gods is the beginning of wisdom.
11. Great thinkers do not fear the gods and they are wise. For the wisdom of Socrates are studied in every school, but where is the wisdom of Solomon applied except in religious knowledge?
12. How do the religious people explain the matter of souls to the learners? They do so by saying that the soul cannot cease to exist because of judgement awaiting it. And they say that it is the judgment by fire.
13. But we who are wise know that nothing dies, but all things change form and consciousness. For everything goes in cycles. And all cycles are endless.
14. For a fruit which falls to the earth shall grow after some times. And if it does not grow, it becomes rotten and it's nutrients is passed into the soil. And the soil gives the nutrients to a plant growing upon it. And the plant is eaten by animals or humans.
15. And the humans grow old and die. And his soul goes apart from his body. And his soul is worked upon and brought back to a world. And he feeds again upon the fruits of the trees. And the cycles continue forever.
16. This is a wiser explanation than the saying that a soul must experience an afterlife because of judgement. For if judgement is the reason why a soul is made, what wisdom is found in it?
17. For if the earth is a school, shall it make sense that those who graduated from the school called earth were brought into it because they must be judged? But it makes more sense to say that the earth, being a school of souls, is for the purpose of gaining experience.
18. And all those who graduate from it continues after it without facing judgement. The preaching of judgement after death is to make your fellow humans submissive to you. For it makes more sense to see the afterlives as places of corrections to mistakes in love.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2018|
1. Some numbers seem to me as males while some are to me as females. For numbers two, three, five are to me as females and I am proud to see females like myself in numbers. Therefore let females also join to be great thinkers in the world.
2. I have wondered why nothing is not numbered. I have asked for the inclusion of nothing as a number. The religious say nothing does not exist. I say to them, nothing exists as a thing in the mind of a thinker. They say that I speak heresy.
3. And I said that nothingness is something beyond human comprehension. For that which is nothing to us is something to those in other realms of realities. And it is possible for future people to study Nothing.
4. How do you prove that Nothing does not exist? We see the actions of nothing in the things which get our food spoilt.
5. To me, I can say that Nothing is the thing which our eyes cannot see and our brain cannot make sense of. But it is something beyond us. It is so little to us such that we call it nothing. We cannot quantify it, but it can actually be quantified by the beings who can see it.
6. But if the people of higher wisdom can give their time to the study of this Nothing, then our world can have more meaning.
7. The expansion of Nothing gives birth to the visible things. And a multitude of nothing is what becomes visible to us. And if Nothing can be well studied, then it is possible to get closer to the true nature of the Creator God.
8. Mighty knowledge can be buried and made into nothing, so also can little knowledge be expanded and made into something great. But all buried knowledge shall be revisited, no matter how long.
9. For knowledge attracts knowledge and if a knowledge is buried, a knowledgeable person or thing in the future shall dig up the buried knowledge again. Therefore I say, knowledge cannot be permanently lost,but can be kept away from being accessed for centuries.
10. When Agda came to seek me, I said to him, if all religious people can do away with their egos to seek wisdom, the development of the world shall be faster. And Agda said, I am a priest, but I seek after wisdom because I know that there is more to the earth than what is in the scrolls of the popes.
11. And I said to Agda, it is not a lie you have spoken. Eusebius and Constantine and their precursors who write the scrolls did so in the foolishness of their minds. They thought that wisdom and knowledge should be static and they made an end to knowledge with their scrolls filled up with lies.
12. They make a box for all heads to think within it. They force all to think within the capacity of that box. They kill and threaten with death.
13. They made a flesh for the one who does not exist and they want people to believe in that non-existing thing as their saviour. See how this shall lead to a very great confusion in the world.
14. It is like developing a tool from a very wrong formula. For whatever you make out of such tool shall be wrong. An hydrometer is not called an hydrometer if it is made upon a false formula. So is the concept of Jesus which is a compilation of stories of the gods here and there.
15. When I said this, Agda said, what do you mean Hypatia? How do you say such a thing? And I said to Agda, I do not hate the character of Jesus as written in the scrolls of the popes, but it is better to let people know that it is only a fictitious moral hero rather than calling it a real human being.
16. For great thinkers do not do away with ideal things totally, but they treat them as what they are and still make use of them, knowing that they are ideal things. And it makes things clearer and easier.
17. For the addition of real and ideal things make for the complexity of anything. For when real histories and ideal histories are added together, the world becomes a complex world. So also does the addition of real and ideal numbers make for complex numbers.
18. And when real creatures and ideal creatures are added together, there arises complex thoughts and complex realities. And tortures shall be made to the head.
19. Therefore let realities be set aside and let fictions and imaginary things be put to one side also. And whoever knows reality from imaginaries shall live life without fear.
20. And Agda said, why do you say that Jesus is a fictitious hero? And Hypatia said, my father have taught me how to check what is real and distinguish it from what is not real. I have been doing this with mathematics and philosophy with the knowledge of history for the past forty years and it has never failed me.
21. The knowledge of astronomy is also useful in the study of real and unreal beings. I have all these knowledge and I have checked and known that Jesus is a fictitious hero made real to the minds of non-thinkers to make him submissive to the religious authority.
22. For with the wisdom of histories have I checked and known that Jesus is not a historical figure. For in the days of my grandfather who is also a historian who travelled to Jerusalem more than ten times a year, there was a very little story heard of this Jesus, but now many stories have been made about it. This is definitely a sign that people invent stories about it.
23. And my father Theon and his own father Dionysus have gone round Egypt and Jerusalem and Rome. And they have collected the histories of antiquity together, up to date, but this Jesus was not named in all the histories which they have.
24. The histories written by Josephus and by a historian called Magnus are all with Theon my father. And there is no direct mention of Jesus in it, not once. This is to say that this hero was assumed to have existed in the past whereas it did not.
25. But when Eusebius and his fellow scribes came together in Milan few years ago to conclude the religion, the writings of Josephus which they have with them in the libraries began to have the name of Jesus in it in a bold form.
26. Now Agda said, Eusebius may mean well by making known this Jesus even if it does not exist as a real human, yet it exists as an object of fantasy. And we know how objects of fantasies can help people live happy lives.
27. And I said, whether they live happy life believing in it, that is not my problem with Eusebius. But where I disagree with him is how he said that a fictitious object of mind control is actually a son of God who came in the form of human.
28. Now Agda, it is good for him to say that it is not a real soul rather than calling it real. For if it is known that this Jesus is not a real soul, those who wish to worship it shall still do so. But they shall be wary not to try to perform the risky things which is ascribed to it.
29. For they say that he walked on water and did all manner of things. Now Agda, know now that his followers shall try all such things. And if they sink or get bitten by snakes and scorpions while trying out their faith, who shall be blamed?
30. Therefore Agda, this is only my differences with Eusebius and nothing more.
31. Now Agda said, the writings of Josephus which you say that you have with you, shall I see it? And I provided the writings to Agda. And he said, I shall read through it today and tomorrow and I shall bring it back to you.
32. And I said, it is bestowed to me by Theon my father, for he said that his grandfather bestowed it to him also. Therefore do not let it be missing with you.
33. The next day, Agda returned the book, saying, indeed there is nothing worthwhile written about this Jesus in it, but that which Eusebius has with him did describe this Jesus as a god, as if Josephus said so.
34. And I said to Agda, if the pope knows that I possess a copy of the original book of Josephus, he shall come and have it by force. And I shall be burnt on the stake for having it in my possession. For they have placed an embargo upon all true histories for the purpose of falsification of histories.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2018|
1. I do not define reality only by the things which are concrete and physical. But I define it also by the things which are perceived in the thoughts and also what are imagined. For even abstract and imaginary things can shapen lives and it is the reality of those who are being shapened by it.
2. However, it is good to be able to differentiate physical realities from abstract realities. Some herbs can bring about hallucinations, which is so real to the person who experiences it. But it is not to say that the hallucinations experienced by that person is physically and universally real. But it is emotionally real, only to the person who experienced it.
3. So reality is both physical and abstract.
4. It shall become a universal poison to accept the abstract reality of a person as the universal reality. And it shall be a disaster. A disaster which we have experienced in the past and we are still experiencing. And if care is not taken, it shall continue to be a disaster which could be avoided.
5. And it shall lead to wars and destructions of life. For when this abstract reality of a very few people on earth is taken up to be imposed upon all people of the world at once, then there shall killing not be lacking.
6. How can you say that this god which is personal to you is the universal God and you expect a thinker to accept it so when such abstract reality of yours has not been personally experienced by me and 99% of the world populace?
7. If I do not accept your abstract personal reality as my own reality, it is not my fault because I did not feel it.
8. But they force it on us, Eusebius and Constantine and all the rest of them. And they killed for this purpose. My grandmother Agstidis was called for serving what is her own abstract realities.
9. They term her gods pagan gods and killed her for saying that she would stick to them. Now where is Eusebius who killed my grandmother? Where is Constantine also? They are gone too but the reality of their cruel existence shall be remembered forever.
10. Maimonides asked me, what makes you such a great thinker? And I say, the god of Eusebius makes me so. For I began to ask questions about what reality truly is. And I knew the answer.
11. To Eusebius and his god, any god who is more popular and mostly worshipped and accepted is the real God. And the tool of achieving this is the use of force? Then I reason deep, beyond imaginations. And the answers came--a noiseless god is closer to being the supreme one than the noisy ones.
12. A noiseless god does not say, go and render young children motherless and make wives widows by killing their husbands.
13. So I reason beyond the imposed god of Eusebius and Constantine and their own realities do not coincide with mine. For realities exist in different bases or frequencies, for so does addition and subtraction and multiplication and division which exist in various bases.
14. And whereas your own one and one adds up to two, mine could add up to ten. It does not lead to quarrel if we declare to each other that our differences are caused by our different bases of calculations. But in religion, this tolerance is lacking. And one who is in authority seeks by all means how to impose his own abstract reality upon another who is a subordinate.
15. Mathematics is life, different formulas yet leading to the same answer. For who is that teacher who forces his student to use his own formula alone to get to the answer? Such teacher is unwise.
16. The teachers of religion are like that. They say that the way to their own gods alone is the way to The One. But it is a false assumption.
17. This is why I do not teach religion but Mathematics and science and the critical use of the head like Plato.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2018|
1. When the christians and the Jews came in to me to learn astronomy and philosophy, they were skeptical of me, for the astrolabe which I wore around my neck was a great object of concern to them.
2. It is to them an object of magic and withcraft. And some of them left in anger, saying, light and darkness cannot dwell together. I took pity upon their reality. It is mentality developed upon a poor thought.
3. How can a close-minded soul learn the truth? How can they know knowledge?
4. When I say that our food which gets spoilt are not caused by demons but by some things which presently are part of the Nothing, they castigated me and said, why will you not support demons when you are a demon yourself?
5. I know that studying things which are not seen shall give more explanations to the things which are seen. But how can the unseen be studied?
6. Something must exist beyond nothing, as negative numbers exist also, being the imaginary and ideal part of numbers. But negative numbers are not nothing.
7. Even The One, which is the source of all beings, is not seen as a specific image, but as what the ancient gods have perceived it as. For they have perceived it as light and it was light to them.
8. And they perceived it as a being and it was a being to them. And they perceived it as energy and it was energy to them. And it does not have any specific shape or form, but it can be transformed from one form to another.
9. I do not equate The One with all gods in religion, for it supercedes them all. And I do not see it as a male or a female but as I want to see it and as I feel it. It is love and energy.
10. When Philothea came to Alexandria to seek after my knowledge, she went low and called me a goddess. And I said, let not the christians hear this. For they have only one earthly and physical god which is Innocentius.
11. He alone is their physical god who dictates for them how they should live their lives. I am not his wife so I do not agree to be called a goddess publicly. So Philothea, call me by name Hypatia and it is enough for me.
12. One man came to me, by name Theophilus. And he said, great mother, whom do you have in mind as God, the creator of the Universe? And I said to him, the universe is not a matter of one day job, neither is it a matter of one week or one month. But it is a continuous creation and the creators in it are you and I and everything altogether.
13. The mountains have not stopped springing forth, neither has the volcanic eruptions ceased. The erosioss are daily creating and recreating, so are we humans. For a Millennium back, there exists no place as this place Alexandria.
14. And Alexander the Great did come and his existence brings about this place in Egypt. So I view God as everything which is capable of bringing change to the universe.
15. And Theophilus said, do you equate humans with God? And I said, the sum total of the ability of every being, both terrestrial and aquatic and extraterrestrials and abstract is God. And there cannot be God when there is no idea, thoughts, physical beings and extraterrestrial beings.
16. And Theophilus said, this is an idea drawing from Paganism, and make sure you do not say this in the ears of the people of the church. And I said, which religion does not spring out from Paganism? Which deity is not first a deity of paganism before being isolated to become a deity of his own?
17. And the isolation of a god makes it seem as if he is the Almighty. But if all the gods and goddesses are brought together in one religion, you shall know that one is not superior to the other. And it shall be fitting to say that they are friends and enemies and brothers and sisters.
18. And Theophilus said, what do you say of Yahweh? Is he fit to be called God the creator of everything? And I said, the earth lays itself on top of itself. And the things which are conspicuous upon the earth now shall sooner or later go hidden.
19. And the topmost crust boasts of itself as the greatest of all until all forms of faults and fractures shall occur to cover it up.
20. So is the matter of the gods. For when they come to the topmost of the earth, they enjoy fame and reverence and omniscience. And they are called the creator of the gods who are hidden beneath.
21. And their reigns are temporal, and like the passing away of Babylon shall they go hidden. This is a fight for survival by the gods.
22. I do not believe that the gods are more than what they are in the books and in the mouths of those who tell us about them. For when the person who brings the idea of a god to us is dead and no one supports him in his philosophy after his death, his god dies with him.
23. But if he works so hard to establish his god in the minds of the people, they take his god over all god-idea and sustain it from one generation to another.
24. That is how gods are passed.
25. Now when I said this, Theophilus said, do you mean to say that the gods are not actually in existence? And I said, I did not say so Theophilus. But I view them as some beings who might have actually been in existence in the past, did some great things and were deified.
26. And when they died, those who worship them think that by writing their deeds down with exaggerations, they could be immortalized forever.
27. And if their deeds which are written down could be destroyed, then the god ceases to enjoy popularity, such that we say that such god is now dead in the minds of the people.
28. But The One who transcends all being cannot be hidden from time to time. And even when one god is ridiculed and torn to pieces by the people, it does not change the fact that there exists a first cause which is beyond the reach of human ideology.
29. And religion cannot get close to that One being but Mathematics and science of addition. For when the One adds itself to itself, there could be an expansion and two of his like could result.
30. And the One is still separate from the two of his like. And if more and more additions are done, there could arise a great triangle of numbers, yet the One remains at the top corner of that triangle. This is Mathematics interwoven with philosophy. And it is a better solution to hard puzzles and mysteries of the world rather than religion.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2018|
doctufos is just more anti God anti Bible nonsense written by otem and other God haters like him
and inspired by their god satan the god of doctufos
God's word the Bible
Pro 26:24 He that hateth is known with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
Pro 12:20 Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil:
Pro 14:8 ....the folly of fools is deceit.
otem, the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1Ti_4:1
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2018|
Nice one otem..
I've read about this Hypatia before, one of the greatest female philosophers of all time.
And guess who killed her; our loving Christians....
I like the way you keep ignoring that robot above me.. You are far too knowledgeable to converse with such ignorant and closed mind.
I'm surprised he's not ashamed he's debating someone whos writing his own book while he's quoting from books of his slave masters like a zombie
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2018|
really, otem keeps ignoring me,
he doesn't converse with me,
you are clearly as blinded as he is
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018|
of course otem posts hate, do you want me to quote some of it?
and it's true that otem left the true Faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils instead
you are blinded mindz, and just another God hater
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018|
My point is that you should feel ashamed for debating someone who is obviously far more knowledgeable than you.
See his writings, it can only come from someone who is vast in knowledge and history of the religion you even claim to practice.
Do you know of hypathia, oregon, celsus and so many more he has written about. The more I read, the more I find it incredible.
I bet your pastors don't know these things. So shut up, learn and appreciate it.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2018|
Why should I take you serious when I can't learn anything new from you. You only quote like a robot from a book that has nothing new to offer.
And you are even arguing on his own book quoting from someone else's book. What have you ever written in your life. It's not bad not to have written anything but keep quiet and appreciate someone who's doing his writings. His own doctrine has African names down to Nigeria and tribal names ... Yet you aren't ashamed yet to appreciate that the books ruling our minds in this part of the world speaks of only jews and Arabs.
A black slave shoud appreciate this rather you fight your very own for the sake of your white maters.
Seun should consider this for a front page.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2018|
ha ha, he certinally wouldn't consider hate filled garbage for front page
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2018|
laugh, one who posts hate has only false knowledge,
a short example:
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2018|
yeah sure, otem who is so vast in knowlege and obviously far more knowledgeable than me,
asked me to name his god, the god of existance, the god of doctufos,
of course i obliged him:
0temSapien As God Almighty is right there from the beginning without beginning, there was no human being in existence to christen him at the beginning. WHat name have you chosen to christen God Almighty now, please tell me? Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Olorun, etc all called its consciousness 'Reverad' back in those days before it told them that they should stop worshipping it.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by correctguy101(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2018|
Do you even understand your own holy book?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2018|
fairly well, yes
ask away and i will try to show your misunderstandings
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2018|
yes, what part of my quote are you referring to ??
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018|
1. When Synesius came to me, saying, great woman, I admire your wisdom. Let me be one of your disciples, I said, you are welcome O Synesius. If you are willing to be my disciple, then make sure to be openminded and tolerant of me and other disciples like yourself.
2. For I have people of diverse religions as my disciples and they do not argue their beliefs in my court, rather, they argue philosophy and agree at the best. There are the Zoroastrians, the Manicheanists, the Jews, the pagans, the Confucianists, the Buddhists and the Christians like yourself, but they all comport themselves well.
3. Therefore be ready to do the same if you want to be my disciple.
4. When Synesius privately asked me what I felt about Christianity, I said, it is a religion: and as you know, all religions are tools for controlling people. But those who know how to control themselves do not have need of it.
5. I Hypatia have been without religion for twenty years. I recognize that there are many deities, but I do not bow down my head for any of them. Yet, I am disciplined and decent in my dealings with other humans like me.
6. Therefore they who are wise do not need religion to be able to control themselves, rather, they need good philosophy to do such. But they who are below the expected level of wisdom need religion to do what is right and to shun what is wrong.
7. Therefore, a nation of many wise people will be less religious than a nation of many foolish people. And the irony of it is that such nation of less religious people will do greater things and have greater inventions than the other nation of more religious people.
8. This is so because the presence of religion brings limitation to critical thoughts.
9. When Synesius heard my words, he was charged up such that he wept at the truth and bowed his head to me, saying, mother, your words are well pronounced and they are the words of a goddess.
10. Do you believe in reincarnation, O great one? For I have heard about reincarnation and I tend towards believing it these days.
11. Now I smiled and said to her, I believe in reincarnation O Synesius. I have had a revelation eight times revealing a distant past to me. I have found myself in an ancient land of the Arabians in a body which is less desirous.
12. I was an antagonist to the ideologies of the Arabians of that place and I fought a great battle against them and prevailed. . I was named Sofia in those days, meaning beauty. I have also seen myself in this kind of body, but I was a Greek in those days.
13. I was named Sophia, meaning wisdom, and I was a talker and an advocate for the females. Therefore I agree with Iamblichus, Plotinus and Porphyry in the matter of reincarnation because I have seen myself twice in the past lives.
14. When I taught my students in all the teachings of Ptolemy, they said to me, great teacher, do you agree to all the things taught by Ptolemy the great one? I said to them, I agree to many of his teachings in astronomy, but I have my reservations to some of them.
15. That the sun revolves around the earth seems to me as a wrong assertion, because I feel that natural objects should revolve around illuminating objects rather than the other way round.
16. The flies go around the candles and the lamps, for they are in need of its light. The flies go close to the radiant beauty of the petals of flowers and suck the nectars in them. In all natural cases, the things which are less illuminating revolve around the things which are more illuminating.
17. Therefore I think that the earth should be revolving around the sun and not the other way round.
18. When those who held Ptolemy, Aristotle, Anaximander and other supporter of the earth being the center of the universe in high esteem heard what I said, they said, Hypatia knows nothing. She thinks that she could apply philosophy to astronomy.
19. I said to them, philosophy is even the father of astronomy, mathematics, science, art and all manner of things. For it deals with reasoning deep and coming out with the best answer for a particular period of time.
20. Nature and philosophy are in agreement more than religion and philosophy. For philosophy allows for freedom and the use of the head to think deep and tap into natural things, whereas religion makes use of the emotions of the heart to tap into artificial creations.
21. Therefore it is not a surprise to know that philosophy gives birth to all the useful things of the world, including science, art, astronomy, mathematics and many others. But religion gives birth to war, hatred, slave trading, discrimination and all such things.
22. Therefore my advice is for everyone is to go with philosophy rather than religion. For a land of many philosophers shall be made reference to by many lands, but what reference shall be made to a land of many religious enthusiasts? Such land shall only be known for corruption and religious violence.
23. So I say, if you will go any way at all, go the way of head-using, which is the way of philosophy. Then shall your land be well developed.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2018|
This are Hypatia writtens? .. This are the most greatest wisdom words I have ever seen in my entire life..
Thank you Otem
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2018|
He didn't even say bye
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018|
What's going on here, @ OtemAtum where have you been for the past 2 months, please let us know what's going on, let us know if you are done so that we won't be expecting anything anymore, I don't have your number, I would have ask of you,Otem, is everything fine?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2018|
Number kè. Well it's possible sha. But I don't think it's feasible
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2018|
Who knows the whereabouts of OtemAtum?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 556