Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? (4863 Views)

Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
You sure You ain't!?wink

Na! Got too much going for that to happen. I get bored sometimes tho'. cheesy
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by themmycandy: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lmaoooo grin
MrImole:

how do I put this delicately?
Okay, the proposal of guys asking you to be their bedfriends girlfriends.
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by MrImole: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please Lalasticlala, take this to front page.

I promise you 3 different sessions with a very pretty "Oloso".
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Most of the time, its on phone.

Deep down , I'm like Wow, plus1

Outwardly , I beam happiness and say I'm stuck for words right now, I'll start talking nonsense if I don't hang up cheesy Then, I open my Diary app and jot this life process down smiley
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
As a boss.. I don't overreact
.. becuz dem girls plenty na
. cool now it's the other way round ... "How Does she react when I agree to date her" cool
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=tse1v1 post=43001386]START THINKING OF MY BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin[/quote

Lol
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Kabir5643(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
There is this mumu-ish smile that just covers your face

As for me,I get erections lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages / Cool Sex Positions To Keep Him Longer In Bed Naturally / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.