Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (62789 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / 'Honeytrap' Girl: A Cruel True Story Of Love And Betrayal / Act Of A Cruel Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by MARKone(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol

Stella dedicated a line, phone and Facebook account solely for Marcus....that babe can kill.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by IamJose(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dtz y Itz hard to trust gurlz diz dayz.. Best you can do is to play along and let them get caught up in their own game,..I mean whtz there to loose itz nothin personal..just busness.. After the raggae ..we dance to the blues..

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ladyF(f): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
YemziAdez:

This your end note "It's LadyF again" always amuse me.
grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by obajoey(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
I dont even have a gf..
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by georgementday(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
I am a living witness of a similar situation like this about 6 years with a girl who was a student of college of education,ekiadolor,edo state. As a guy trust only ur mother

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by xkris11(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lolz..alot of girls do this. .different whatsapp for different purposes.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Jaymima(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Eleyin gidigan!
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by IamJose(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
xkris11:
Lolz..alot of girls do this. .different whatsapp for different purposes.
Dtz ryt..So u as a chap gy.. Use ur medula dt baba God bless u wit..
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by youngelder(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Him no get sense say pple no dey like d pictures or comment for her facebook Update?
Pls get him commonsense...
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Blackops(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mehn... I feel for that guy sha... At times we men think we are smart, this is classic #WasteHisTime issh. Chaieeeeee.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by YemziAdez(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by AwesomeRomeo: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Women? Trust these "beings" at ur own peril.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adanna86:
I was lmfao all through the story, she wicked oo loool

I tell you

Satanic lady i must say
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by byvan03: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
If it seems too good to be true, it's certainly not real.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Victoriousvic:
So, none of the facebook pictures and posts were ever liked and He didn't notice that?!
exactly the question any sane person should be asking
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Mznaett: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
RickRichards:

Stella will soon meet some awesome rich fella who will later turn out to be a bricklayer and killer, and he'll kill her, bury her and set you up as the killer. It's just the Law of Karma. tongue

Nothing like that jooortongue
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by SkinnyDude(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
g
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Cpumping(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ipledge10(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nikita1:
Kikiki grin
something u can do?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by 9jatatafo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Even the street smartest could be the most foolish emotionally. And to our friend Marcus, he should know that a woman is like a horse any man can ride on her
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ipledge10(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
youngelder:
Him no get sense say pple no dey like d pictures or comment for her facebook Update?
Pls get him commonsense...
we need Ben Bruce
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
I have also been living in fools Paradise, just found out my man has been cheating on me. this was a guy I was willing to walk through hell for, placed him above everyone in my life and was so proud to tell anyone who cares to listen about us. now I feel so happy when I see a girl cheating on her man cz men are the worst cheats; they do not deserve fidelity and loyalty. thumbs up to Stella.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by tanteta(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Girls are very deadly.... The fear of these folks sustains long life....
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Faruqmailamb00: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hahhahaha
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mznaett:
Lol

Stella is my friend jaretongue
a tell you oo! my love she is.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
RickRichards:

Stella will soon meet some awesome rich fella who will later turn out to be a bricklayer and killer, and he'll kill her, bury her and set you up as the killer. It's just the Law of Karma. tongue

And build house on top her head sef
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by noblegrex: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao this girl is heartless abeg. What stops her from saying, Marcos, I have a bf, but I wouldn't mind dating you too. Make things clear from the start!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Now that you're here Again...
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

I tell you

Satanic lady i must say
she is not satanic jare, she was smarter.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Joysmith: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
oh!!!!!!!!! wat a pathetic story
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by AfroKnight: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is fiction. How would you be friends with someone on Facebook and never checked her profile before? Everybody's profile shows the other friends he/she has apart from you.

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by joekiss: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nikita1:
oh sorry Op cry cry
be it dude or babe, if u cnt play d game dont step into d field of players n gambular...
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by AreaFada2: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Before nko?

Men know nothing about cheating. Men just do gragra as usual. Girls are the smooth operators.

Me I don't get fooled any more.

I know from female friends that most have anything from 1.5 to 5 guys at a go. The 0.5 is the occasional one. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.