Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (62781 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / 'Honeytrap' Girl: A Cruel True Story Of Love And Betrayal / Act Of A Cruel Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryhemon:

grin
why the smiley?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by IZZIFLOW(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
The brutal truth is that Marcos has been living in a fools paradise, just like most of us.
[/quote]
Hey Hey OP pls personalize the 'Us'to urslf
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by arvinsloane(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
AfroKnight:
This is fiction. How would you be friends with someone on Facebook and never checked her profile before? Everybody's profile shows the other friends he/she has apart from you.

you are right. That guy is plain foolish.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by omonighoblessing(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
DesChyko:
Shit happens.

However, do not let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Sometimes, life eventually gets tired of games wink
Am sure u are a fan of "A Cinderella story "......"never let the fear of striking out keep u from playing the game"...those were sam's father's words to her.
POINT....always take the risks. ....he took the right steps now thank God his eyes are open.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
why the smiley?

That thank you got me cracking up.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orikinla:
Fall guy.
Join us in the Players Club.
Most girls don't like us, because they cannot play players. grin
my 16 yrs old cousin will play u,score nd win a cup sef on top ur matter undecided..we know ur type.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryhemon:

That thank you got me cracking up.
okay...I think it's my turn to stalk you.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by suyamasta(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
lolzz damnnn that girl is a Playerette
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
missyadorable:

Very funny girl

First,you refer to a man who was just a bf as "my man"
Men dnt appreciate a lady showing them too much affection,they will always take her for granted.

Keep ur relationship on the low till u are married!
undecided undecided...is this an advice or u're jst saying?..BTW,stop generalizing by saying 'men'..U don't even know d few in ur town nt to talk of d 80m+ in Nigeria.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
okay...I think it's my turn to stalk you.

That's what you call it? Gone pass that stage of stalking,it's for kids. I did tell you I love you eye ball to ball.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stella no get joy sha...Marcos shld jst move on nd let d a$$holes remain a$$holes..undecided
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
lolaed:

Are you married to him?

If not, You need to easily move on. Act like it doesn't matter. You'll find a better person than him.
thanks for your kind words.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Donnyboy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
mehn the gal is mean....
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryhemon:

That's what you call it? Gone pass that stage of stalking,it's for kids. I did tell you I love you eye ball to ball.
Lol
Okay...Have heard
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Edipee(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ok.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by gary400(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
mrjojo:
Something like this happened to recently, On vals day to be precise.. There is this new lady I just meet, she was just in a hurry to get us dating, well I was playing along, Well, she claim she need to visit her parent on Val, didn't even bother, atleast, saved on the spending grin, the funniest thing was that suddenly, I couldn't find her on my bbm contact anymore, called her and she said she mistakenly deleted her bbm, well she added me back yesterday after claiming she forgot her login details o, So she opened a new one according to her, and added me, asked her ow she got my pin again, and she said "she knew it offhand"
Just laughed, meanwhile I got to knw today, a guy pics was on her dp all tru d val day, well, I guess am a "side bobo". It all gud though, will sure "play" along to her disco..
Some ladies sha, smh
d guy is hotspot, u are wifi...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by bennymark(m): 12:06am On Feb 22, 2016
OK

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by MrDoGood(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2016
7Alexander:
I have s friend Marcos (not real name) who has been in a relationship for almost a year with Stella (not real name), and according to Marcos, Stella loves him to bits, he does too.
He met Stella when he went for his cousin's matriculation in one of the S/S Universities. Now, Marcos' cousin has a mutual friend with Stella, so along the line, they both became friends too.
Marcos will always talk about how decent Stella is and how proud she is to have him, and he will always point to her social media handles as attestation to this. Guys, Stella changes her Whatsapp profile pix about 3 times daily, with Marcos' picture or a picmixed picture of them together, with status like 'no one like you', 'with you its always different', 'you add meaning to my life'. Same as her facebook account where she always uploads Marcos' picture with captions like the ones above. Infact on his birthday, she almost wrote a documentary on Marcos detailing how he is the sweetest thing God ever made and uploaded it on facebook, Marcos was gushing. Dare t9o say, Marcos was feeling serenaded, of course a lady that can tell the world about you, and plaster your pictures everywhere is actually the one for you.
Just like most of us, Stella has an Etisalat and MTN line, the Etisalat she uses for browsing, the MTN for calls. Two weeks ago, Marcos' cousin called him with a certain Airtel line after which he asked her who the owner of the linbe was, she said its Stella's. Marcos never knew Stella has an Airtel line, he now proceeded to add this Airtel line on Whatsapp, and lo and behold the profile pix was that of Stella and a strange guy picmixed, with the status 'i miss you baby', with the hash tag #StellaBella (not real one). Instinctively, he proceeded to facebook to search for StellaBella, to his utmost surprise, it was her authentic facebook account diffrent from the one he knows (Stenz Stelle) with pictures of the strange guy everywhere, with some of them dating as far back as 2013. He now went back to her normal FB account only to find out that Stella has no single friend except him Marcos.
Last week he visited her in school without informing her, in her room he saw a small Tecno phone which turned out to be the one with the Etisalat line, to his further surprise, he found out that he was the only contact on the phone and whatsapp too, of course, while she uses her strange Airtel line for other people, on this strange Airtel line whatsapp, she also has the strange guy as her profile pics.
Reality started creepoing in, it now dawned on Marcos that his angel is a cruel manipulator. She intelligently created the FB and Whatsapp account for Marcos, using the DPs as illusion, without him knowing that he was the only one seeing those pictures, considering that he was her only contact on both accounts.
Marcos is a very intelligent guy, so we keep wondering how he was played so ruthlessly, and i ask myself why ladies will take such stress upon themselves just to make a fool of an innocent guy, with full benefits attached.
The brutal truth is that Marcos has been living in a fools paradise, just like most of us.

She thought being faithful is difficult and the she wants to try cheating. grin

Na cheating hard pass oh.... Too much stress
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by awakeuche(m): 12:57am On Feb 22, 2016
mrjojo:
Something like this happened to recently, On vals day to be precise.. There is this new lady I just meet, she was just in a hurry to get us dating, well I was playing along, Well, she claim she need to visit her parent on Val, didn't even bother, atleast, saved on the spending grin, the funniest thing was that suddenly, I couldn't find her on my bbm contact anymore, called her and she said she mistakenly deleted her bbm, well she added me back yesterday after claiming she forgot her login details o, So she opened a new one according to her, and added me, asked her ow she got my pin again, and she said "she knew it offhand"
Just laughed, meanwhile I got to knw today, a guy pics was on her dp all tru d val day, well, I guess am a "side bobo". It all gud though, will sure "play" along to her disco..
Some ladies sha, smh
that's the type of thing I like, sidestraffing, no hassles.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by OneManLegion(m): 1:55am On Feb 22, 2016
lolaed:

Thumbs up. Many people can relate to this kind of stories one way or another, the best of us are those who dust it off like it didn't matter and live their life without allowing the hurt have an effect.

Yeah, man. A world operated by the an eye-for-an-eye law will leave everybody blind.

Humans must _fuck up. It's up to the victims to move on.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 22, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
of course you were lmfaoing...because you do this all the time...It's all a game to you until someone does it back, then you'll be like 'men are evil'...smh angry

Shurrup Efulefu angry I not that cruel smiley
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 22, 2016
ucnwafor:
was wondering mayb u have been kidnapped or where did you lost to ada??

Deactivated my prev moniker dear. How market? smiley
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 22, 2016
41lady:

I enjoyed the Chris brown Music...Ft Usher, Rick

I love that song die smiley glad you did dear
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by funmercy1(f): 2:29am On Feb 22, 2016
D guy mumu very well no like, comment on fb? E no Com check. Abeg make we hear word
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by erniewhez(m): 3:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Marcos is not intelligent, he is dumb. my reason is, if Marcos is Stella only friend on d fake Facebook, Marcos shld have noticed there hasn't been any comment or likes on all the picsmix uploaded by Stella and get curious to wonder why no one is commenting or like the pics uploads, this wld have led him to reality. also, d op said Stella shares mutual frnd with Marcos which I suspect is Marcos cousin, so how come Stella has only one frnd, Marcos?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by gemale(m): 3:52am On Feb 22, 2016
CHAI!! women!! na only fooish man wey no wan live long wey no dey fear dem. Their betrayal dey pass judas own. Shey good women still dey exist sef?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by duchess02(m): 4:35am On Feb 22, 2016
If dis story is true,pls edit dat part where u said ur frend marcos is intelligent,cos Marcos is a clueless dullard,how on earth didn't e notice he was her only frend on d facebook she created cos of him,no picture likes,no mutual frends n he neva noticed,he is far frm being intelligent
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Sike(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2016
This is hilarious.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by solja01(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Learn to act a fool..

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Seamareggae(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2016
queencalipso:

he didn't jilt me, I found out he was cheating and decided to walk away bcz the lies is something I can't cope with.
It's well... Don't worry... Every disappointment is a blessing.....
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Psoul(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
7Alexander:
I have s friend Marcos (not real name) who has been in a relationship for almost a year with Stella (not real name), and according to Marcos, Stella loves him to bits, he does too.
He met Stella when he went for his cousin's matriculation in one of the S/S Universities. Now, Marcos' cousin has a mutual friend with Stella, so along the line, they both became friends too.
Marcos will always talk about how decent Stella is and how proud she is to have him, and he will always point to her social media handles as attestation to this. Guys, Stella changes her Whatsapp profile pix about 3 times daily, with Marcos' picture or a picmixed picture of them together, with status like 'no one like you', 'with you its always different', 'you add meaning to my life'. Same as her facebook account where she always uploads Marcos' picture with captions like the ones above. Infact on his birthday, she almost wrote a documentary on Marcos detailing how he is the sweetest thing God ever made and uploaded it on facebook, Marcos was gushing. Dare t9o say, Marcos was feeling serenaded, of course a lady that can tell the world about you, and plaster your pictures everywhere is actually the one for you.
Just like most of us, Stella has an Etisalat and MTN line, the Etisalat she uses for browsing, the MTN for calls. Two weeks ago, Marcos' cousin called him with a certain Airtel line after which he asked her who the owner of the linbe was, she said its Stella's. Marcos never knew Stella has an Airtel line, he now proceeded to add this Airtel line on Whatsapp, and lo and behold the profile pix was that of Stella and a strange guy picmixed, with the status 'i miss you baby', with the hash tag #StellaBella (not real one). Instinctively, he proceeded to facebook to search for StellaBella, to his utmost surprise, it was her authentic facebook account diffrent from the one he knows (Stenz Stelle) with pictures of the strange guy everywhere, with some of them dating as far back as 2013. He now went back to her normal FB account only to find out that Stella has no single friend except him Marcos.
Last week he visited her in school without informing her, in her room he saw a small Tecno phone which turned out to be the one with the Etisalat line, to his further surprise, he found out that he was the only contact on the phone and whatsapp too, of course, while she uses her strange Airtel line for other people, on this strange Airtel line whatsapp, she also has the strange guy as her profile pics.
Reality started creepoing in, it now dawned on Marcos that his angel is a cruel manipulator. She intelligently created the FB and Whatsapp account for Marcos, using the DPs as illusion, without him knowing that he was the only one seeing those pictures, considering that he was her only contact on both accounts.
Marcos is a very intelligent guy, so we keep wondering how he was played so ruthlessly, and i ask myself why ladies will take such stress upon themselves just to make a fool of an innocent guy, with full benefits attached.

U see what too much watching of Nigeria movie can cause
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
queencalipso:
she is not satanic jare, she was smarter.
Ok! Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.