Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (62787 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / 'Honeytrap' Girl: A Cruel True Story Of Love And Betrayal / Act Of A Cruel Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Mznaett: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:

cool that's the kind of ladies that men need.

Exactly o

In fact,my heart was filled with joy after reading that romantic story hahahahaha.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by davspog2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin and he was feeling on top of the world not knowing he was the only one viewing his own pics
. That's the most annoying and funny thing!
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:

your opinion and thoughts are entirely yours. BTW am a big girl my self, as a quality control manager I don't think there is anything a man will give me that I can't afford. You are free to judge anyway, who cares?
u may b a big girl with money and a gud job bt u cud be emotionally weak which is prolly why d guy u talkn about cheated on u. in datin, u gotta b mentally n emotionally sound, if u date for jst d sake of dating prolly cos one guy walkd up to u to say he loves u or cos u feel lonely, u'll become used at the end of the day.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
This is a faceless forum...I'm just here to catch fun and write anything.

Do not judge a book by its cover.

Seems you 're always taint towards same.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryhemon:

Seems you 're always taint towards same.
I don't know you or do you know me?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by davspog2(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Steps Mr Marcos should take.

1. Accept the fact he has always been the side kick.

2. He should stop using the word "strange guy" Cuz dude is the Real Deal!

3. Pretend as if nothing happened.

4. Devise a 1 month plan on how to teach her a lesson she would live to tell her grand children and cut off connections afterwards.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
I don't know you or do you know me?

Noticed one or twice you tainted towards exactly same ish.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mznaett:

Exactly o

In fact,my heart was filled with joy after reading that romantic story hahahahaha.
hahaha me too! in fact the story made my Sunday.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by multicolored(f): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nawa o o!! Did this happen for real?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladies have more tale to tell when it comes to being played,infact guys play more of the games, seems Stella got ahead of the game,even if I can't do that I praise ladies who can step up the game,no hard feelings, move on,people have been played before,it's just happens to be your turn

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
perhaps you are right. its all good anyway; 'that's life for you'
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by johnsonpolice: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Stella the sharp babe
my humble advice for marcos is for him to drop that showty good for nothing slot and look for a better gal before she will sent him to his grave.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryhemon:

Noticed one or twice you tainted towards exactly same ish.
I have actually forgotten.
This is a faceless forum,anything I write here stays here tongue
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by tex25: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dis is bad
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by egedege1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
emmijes3:
He just has to accept the fact that he has been played!!and move on

What do you have in mind

If I were marcos,what I have in mind for the girl,she's gonna remember me always.. grin
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin and he was feeling on top of the world not knowing he was the only one viewing his own pics

very funnY.........wonders shall never end!! I pity the guy sha...chaii!
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Seamareggae(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:
I have also been living in fools Paradise, just found out my man has been cheating on me. this was a guy I was willing to walk through hell for, placed him above everyone in my life and was so proud to tell anyone who cares to listen about us. now I feel so happy when I see a girl cheating on her man cz men are the worst cheats; they do not deserve fidelity and loyalty. thumbs up to Stella.
Ur man jilted doesn't mean all men are the same.... Don't use that mindset for your next relationship...

I wish you all the best in your next relationship...
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Seamareggae:

Ur man jilted doesn't mean all men are the same.... Don't use that mindset for your next relationship...

I wish you all the best in your next relationship...
he didn't jilt me, I found out he was cheating and decided to walk away bcz the lies is something I can't cope with.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by xcllaxix(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
If i was in Marcos shoes,i will let go for the moment...but....
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Mostprecious(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mehn!! Dt was too far, no one deserves dat actually esp if d guy happen to be a good guy. Buh hw do u kw a good guy sef?
Well I don't believe in love buh wen I think hv found one, I'll nuture, cherish nd keep it.
The lady myt actually hv a reason for d deceit
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by laidback(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
johnsonpolice:
my humble advice for marcos is for him to drop that showty good for nothing slot and look for a better gal before she will sent him to his grave.

You think?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by nortcentrallord(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
If d dude was sharp, he would have noticed that it was just her messages only on her fb timeline. Updating pictures without likes or comment from no one. No friends on the friend list... even his cousin I suppose was IN on the deal. A wise guy never trusts a woman not because they are really bad but it's in their nature not to be trusted.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
7Alexander:
I have s friend Marcos (not real name) who has been in a relationship for almost a year with Stella (not real name), and according to Marcos, Stella loves him to bits, he does too.
He met Stella when he went for his cousin's matriculation in one of the S/S Universities. Now, Marcos' cousin has a mutual friend with Stella, so along the line, they both became friends too.
Marcos will always talk about how decent Stella is and how proud she is to have him, and he will always point to her social media handles as attestation to this. Guys, Stella changes her Whatsapp profile pix about 3 times daily, with Marcos' picture or a picmixed picture of them together, with status like 'no one like you', 'with you its always different', 'you add meaning to my life'. Same as her facebook account where she always uploads Marcos' picture with captions like the ones above. Infact on his birthday, she almost wrote a documentary on Marcos detailing how he is the sweetest thing God ever made and uploaded it on facebook, Marcos was gushing. Dare t9o say, Marcos was feeling serenaded, of course a lady that can tell the world about you, and plaster your pictures everywhere is actually the one for you.
Just like most of us, Stella has an Etisalat and MTN line, the Etisalat she uses for browsing, the MTN for calls. Two weeks ago, Marcos' cousin called him with a certain Airtel line after which he asked her who the owner of the linbe was, she said its Stella's. Marcos never knew Stella has an Airtel line, he now proceeded to add this Airtel line on Whatsapp, and lo and behold the profile pix was that of Stella and a strange guy picmixed, with the status 'i miss you baby', with the hash tag #StellaBella (not real one). Instinctively, he proceeded to facebook to search for StellaBella, to his utmost surprise, it was her authentic facebook account diffrent from the one he knows (Stenz Stelle) with pictures of the strange guy everywhere, with some of them dating as far back as 2013. He now went back to her normal FB account only to find out that Stella has no single friend except him Marcos.
Last week he visited her in school without informing her, in her room he saw a small Tecno phone which turned out to be the one with the Etisalat line, to his further surprise, he found out that he was the only contact on the phone and whatsapp too, of course, while she uses her strange Airtel line for other people, on this strange Airtel line whatsapp, she also has the strange guy as her profile pics.
Reality started creepoing in, it now dawned on Marcos that his angel is a cruel manipulator. She intelligently created the FB and Whatsapp account for Marcos, using the DPs as illusion, without him knowing that he was the only one seeing those pictures, considering that he was her only contact on both accounts.
Marcos is a very intelligent guy, so we keep wondering how he was played so ruthlessly, and i ask myself why ladies will take such stress upon themselves just to make a fool of an innocent guy, with full benefits attached.
The brutal truth is that Marcos has been living in a fools paradise, just like most of us.

You sabi write fiction.

I dont believit
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
OneManLegion:

You're looking at things the wrong way. I've been messed up by a girl too. What if the guy that screwed you up had also been screwed up by a girl in the past too?
It's a vicious cycle of emotional predation...the problem is, no one knows who started it, ladies or guys.

But you can choose to not perpetuate it. You can choose to not visit your hurt and betrayal on someone else.
Be smart, don't let that ex of yours have the last laugh. Don't make him succeed in making you a bitter person.

Take care.

Thumbs up. Many people can relate to this kind of stories one way or another, the best of us are those who dust it off like it didn't matter and live their life without allowing the hurt have an effect.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adanna86:
I was lmfao all through the story, she wicked oo loool
of course you were lmfaoing...because you do this all the time...It's all a game to you until someone does it back, then you'll be like 'men are evil'...smh angry
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:

my dear is sooo painful, I can still feel the pain. it feels as if my heart is falling of my chest. the painful part is the lies and deception and when I think about it, I just thought; what a fool I was.

Are you married to him?

If not, You need to easily move on. Act like it doesn't matter. You'll find a better person than him.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Victoriousvic:
So, none of the facebook pictures and posts were ever liked and He didn't notice that?!
how can some1 not knw his/her baes frds on fb?oga op story carry 2many kleg
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
I have actually forgotten.
This is a faceless forum,anything I write here stays here tongue

Ok. I won't monitor you again. You 're free .
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow! I thought it is guys that go to that extent. That girl is really a 'correct player'! Her type is 'rare'.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
irunooboo:

undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Satan, be gone from me undecided
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryhemon:

Ok. I won't monitor you again. You 're free .
Thanks
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Thanks

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.