Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake (53197 Views)

Ifu Ennada Apologizes Over Cee-c Acid Threat Post / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tpiar: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Btw did she and Orikinla really date as he's claiming?
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by eph12(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=Ferdinandu post=43038473]Are you her Spokesperson? [/quote
Why you bothered? Are you related to her? Did her family come to you for help?
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by SirShymexx: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
tpiar:
Whats the connection with Africa as per your picture?

The enlightenment age, starting from Compton, by King Kendrick Lamar - to Africa.

Compton lighting up Africa, the motherland, which is like the dark continent now. The renaissance. grin

Supreme science and mathematics.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Realhommie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
OneManLegion:

My apologies, bro. I'm having a really bad day.
It's ok bro.. No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tpiar: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

The enlightenment age, starting from Compton, by King Kendrick Lamar - to Africa.

Compton lightning up Africa, the motherland, which is like the dark continent now. The renaissance. grin

Supreme science and mathematics.

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Ferdinandu(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=eph12 post=43038709][/quote]I wouldn't have bothered if she hadn't brought her private life to public.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by sukkot: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

Save face = Avoid humiliation or embarrassment, preserve dignity. (http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/save+face). When you engage in diversionary tactics, to defuse rancour, by changing the subect-matter, to a new one - that's also interchangeable with "saving face". You don't need to admit to anything, like this example cited in the link I posted: Are the ministers involved more interested in saving face than telling the truth? . This is self-explanatory. In her case, rather than reach a compromise directly, she changed the topic to a new one entirely. grin wink tongue

Anyway, what do you think about King Kendrick Lamar's performance at the Grammys? I about to put the image below on my wall cos it represents the new age of enlightenment and some sort of renaissance. But I need ya celestial translation before I hit the gear. tongue

grammys, oscars, mobos, brit awards etc etc <<< i dont watch all that nonsense. but if you enlighten me about what he did I can go ahead and break it down cosmically and celestially. what was the theme of his performance ? not a big fan of kendrick lamar. i am stuck in old school rap. i have not elevated. the last album that got me mesmerized was fifty cents first album. i stopped listening to new rap after that point. my rap taste is retroactive meaning i only listen to old raps with powerful beats and powerful fast vocal delivery. enlighten me on the kendrick thang though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by gabriel74: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Linda my baby, you to much, na your blog i go dey read now every day- How we want take do this trip thing self?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by kvngveektour(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
eph12:
Don't mind her. how much did she collect from Dasuki sef?
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by eph12(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ferdinandu:
I wouldn't have bothered if she hadn't brought her private life to public.
True but it was still her page. Don Jazzy is not married yet and we don't have people saying all sort of nonsense. Why? Because he is a guy right? I just can't deal!
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by kvngveektour(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
#This is trash.#LeaveItForLawma
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by SirShymexx: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
grammys, oscars, mobos, brit awards etc etc <<< i dont watch all that nonsense. but if you enlighten me about what he did I can go ahead and break it down cosmically and celestially. what was the theme of his performance ? not a big fan of kendrick lamar. i am stuck in old school rap. i have not elevated. the last album that got me mesmerized was fifty cents first album. i stopped listening to new rap after that point. my rap taste is retroactive meaning i only listen to old raps with powerful beats and powerful fast vocal delivery. enlighten me on the kendrick thang though

If you don't listen to King Kendrick Lamar, you're missing out on the greatest talent of our generation. After I heard, "HiiiPower", and he said: "Visions of Martin Luther staring at me/Malcolm X put a hex on my future, someone catch me/I'm falling victim to a revolutionary song, the Serengeti's clone" - I became a fan. Though I've always seen him around Jay Rock prior to that. He's our generation's Tupac, albeit he's more of a finesse rapper, with the soul of Miles Davis and Nina Simone. While Tupac was all about passion, energy, and heartfelt message. Then J. Cole is our generation's Nas. Don't miss out on history, big bredrin.

Err, he started off with the prison industrial complex, which is more or less modern day slavery of folks in chains and working on plantations. Then he moved to an African set, with African dancers, rapping about "we gon' b alright". And ended with an image of Africa, with Compton lighting the dark continent up.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
/
Poverty is bad.

It is so psychologically overwhelming that even when rich, people raised in abject poverty still live in denial about their wealth.

Linda is still hanging around riff-raffs and they keep dragging her down to their levels.

Hermes and Birkin bags are those things that the owners cannot believe that there are people who are st.upid enough to pay such an exorbitant price for freaking handbags.

Like oyibo people say," money is new to black people. Give money to a black person, then sit back and watch as he/she hurriedly hand the money to the system in pursuit of vanity that supposedly makes he/she feel/look good
/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by sukkot: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

If you don't listen to King Kendrick Lamar, you're missing out on the greatest talent of our generation. After I heard, "HiiiPower", and he said: "Visions of Martin Luther staring at me/Malcolm X put a hex on my future, someone catch me/I'm falling victim to a revolutionary song, the Serengeti's clone" - I became a fan. Though I've always seen him around Jay Rock prior to that. He's our generation's Tupac, albeit he's more of a finesse rapper, with the soul of Miles Davis and Nina Simone. While Tupac was all about passion, energy, and heartfelt message. Then J. Cole is our generation's Nas. Don't miss out on history, big bredrin.

Err, he started off with the prison industrial complex, which is more or less modern day slavery of folks in chains and working on plantations. Then he moved to an African set, with African dancers, rapping about "we gon' b alright". And ended with an image of Africa, with Compton lighting the dark continent up.
yeah ill pass on that lol. got too much on my plate anyhow to worry about music.

yeah everything you described is biblical. its the ressurection of negros.

isaiah 42 vs 22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore. <<< SLAVERY AND ABANDONMENT AND IN JAILS ALL OVER THE WORLD

isaiah 54 vs 8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer. <<< RESSURECTION AND BLACK MAN NO LONGER THE BUTT OF THE WORLD
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's a pity. Can't believe you can still make reference to your obsession with bags. Why not tow the Line of t y Bello. Return or auction those bags and use the funds to better the life's of common Nigerians. And lastly please patronize nigerian made goods. Go to aba and buy ur self naija made goods, add to the value of the naira and promote your Nigerian heritage.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
If she like she should acquire a bag worth one million dollars, it's all vanity upon vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tpiar: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fearlessmogul40:
It's a pity. Can't believe you can still make reference to your obsession with bags. Why not tow the Line of t y Bello. Return or auction those bags and use the funds to better the life's of common Nigerians. And lastly please patronize nigerian made goods. Go to aba and buy ur self naija made goods, add to the value of the naira and promote your Nigerian heritage.

Yes, its weird how the whole brouhaha came right on the heels of Ben Murray Bruce patronizing made in aba goods.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by SirShymexx: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
yeah ill pass on that lol. got too much on my plate anyhow to worry about music.

yeah everything you described is biblical. its the ressurection of negros.

isaiah 42 vs 22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore. <<< SLAVERY AND ABANDONMENT AND IN JAILS ALL OVER THE WORLD

isaiah 54 vs 8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer. <<< RESSURECTION AND BLACK MAN NO LONGER THE BUTT OF THE WORLD

Loool. Big bredrin, you can't pass on history and the legend of our time. I remember growing up and how my pops used to tell me about the legend of Bob Marley, Billy Ocean, Fela Kuti, King Sunny Ade, Miles Davis, Curtis Mayfield, Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye et al. Heck, I'm sure he created me to the amazing voice of Marvin Gaye in the background lol. This is our generation's Bob Marley and you've to be part of history. grin Just start with his "Section 80" album/mixtape, and you won't be disappointed. wink

Hmmm. Interesting angle. So is this the renaissance? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by naijacentric(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
The rich also cry!
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Deepfreezer(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
web don't need to know if ure going on a luxury trip to Dubai. its nine of my business. thank God ure are alive and well. if you like fly to the moon people have been going there.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by ttmacoy: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
wtf??
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by sukkot: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. Big bredrin, you can't pass on history and the legend of our time. I remember growing up and how my pops used to tell me about the legend of Bob Marley, Billy Ocean, Fela Kuti, King Sunny Ade, Miles Davis, Curtis Mayfield, Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye et al. Heck, I'm sure he created me to the amazing voice of Marvin Gaye in the background lol. This is our generation's Bob Marley and you've to be part of history. grin Just start with his "Section 80" album/mixtape, and you won't be disappointed. wink

Hmmm. Interesting angle. So is this the renaissance? grin
[b]The Renaissance / rebirth is at hand brother. but its not for every black person. its only for the chosen. but other black people will benefit just by association. its like how even the most forked up white person feels superior to every other race because his people control the world. so while only a few black people will experience the rennaisance - the rest of black-dom by association will glory in the rebirth. its the cyclical nature of civilizations. the men who built the pyramids and sphinx are about to be ressurected. this is why the gods are pushing stories of rennaisance and rebirth from obscurity like the olajumoke girl and the baby hope. its all spiritual messages. the rebirth is about to begin. i know i am starting to sound like a broken record but i am the prophet that has been crying and sounding the alarm in the dark for the past 3 - 4 years. many will say i have being singing the same tune for 3 - 4 years but thats the work of a prophet. you keep reminding the people of what is about to take place. its a cosmic job i am tasked with from the gods and the GOD.

and with regards to music ? brah, music is only exciting and enthralling if the reigning musicians are your peers and age mates. once you get past their age, it gets boring. i cant be listening to these 20 year old boys singing lol. i dont care how good they sound but i refuse to listen to lil kesh or davido or whizzkid. am comfortable with my taste in music and i choose not to lower my standards. i choose to stay stuck in a certain genre and generation of music[/b] grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by sevule(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
terminatorrr:
"Success is sweet, I tell you! [/b]When you don’t have to depend on daddy, husband, bf, Aristo. ..for anything you want..nothing beats that!".[b] Does she always have to point this out?

I think it's high time she stopped all these her speeches cos she keeps revealing her insecurities more with each speech. Is she trying to say she would have hustled this hard if she had a rich dad or even a husband?

Yes, she is self made but not everybody can be like her, she should stop trying to belittle people with her statements. It only shows how incomplete she feels even with all the money.

I don't get it!! Why are you berating her for being proud that her success is not as a result of a man?? Isn't it a good thing to see a woman that works hard for her money? As far as I am concerned Linda Ikeji is a shining role model that young women should look up to. She has clearly shown that you do not need a man to make it in life!

And for all the people beefing her I don't get it either!
How many celebrities in Nigeria are consistent in charitable deeds? She is the only one I know that actually tries to give back to society and y'all are here lambasting her. All we hear from Davido, Wiz kid and their like is how they recently acquired a new car or a new watch or some other rubbish. How often do these people give back to society?

Whether the bag is real or fake, I really don't give a hoot. Abeg free the woman and let her enjoy the wealth she worked hard for.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Ferdinandu(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
eph12:

True but it was still her page. Don Jazzy is not married yet and we don't have people saying all sort of nonsense. Why? Because he is a guy right? I just can't deal!
Her case is that she is always implying that her singleness is the best thing that happened since slice bread which we all she is just living a lie

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by kokomilala(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
At least, she's got the grace to apologize.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Emilo247(f): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yay.... Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by aviazuva: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Time you start thinking buying and producing Nigerian
Forget Dubai, go to Aba
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Chinom(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good a thing you apologized because you almost lost me for good. I could not believe that you were bragging about spending $14,000 on a handbag. On the same page was a thread about a Danish woman rescuing abandoned children in Uyo.

Babe, get your priorities right. I have always admired you, but do not take us for granted. It is insane for a Nigerian to brag about something like that. Meanwhile, enjoy your life to the fullest.

NB: Buy IVMs. Give something back to the nation.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by TPAND(f): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Apology not acceptable.

Read the lines, she was defending her fakes still.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by ghuzy01: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
simplyOJ:
Maturity; Linda, maturity. Thumbs up for you. I was so disappointed yesterday about those
rants, but i guess we all make mistakes and ability to accept those mistakes
and move on is what count. He who has not sinned before should cast the first stone, else...........
Look at dis one,what is maturity there,every thing is maturity these days ..maturity my foot.abeg go siddon
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by SirShymexx: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
[b]The Renaissance / rebirth is at hand brother. but its not for every black person. its only for the chosen. but other black people will benefit just by association. its like how even the most forked up white person feels superior to every other race because his people control the world. so while only a few black people will experience the rennaisance - the rest of black-dom by association will glory in the rebirth. its the cyclical nature of civilizations. the men who built the pyramids and sphinx are about to be ressurected. this is why the gods are pushing stories of rennaisance and rebirth from obscurity like the olajumoke girl and the baby hope. its all spiritual messages. the rebirth is about to begin. i know i am starting to sound like a broken record but i am the prophet that has been crying and sounding the alarm in the dark for the past 3 - 4 years. many will say i have being singing the same tune for 3 - 4 years but thats the work of a prophet. you keep reminding the people of what is about to take place. its a cosmic job i am tasked with from the gods and the GOD.

and with regards to music ? brah, music is only exciting and enthralling if the reigning musicians are your peers and age mates. once you get past their age, it gets boring. i cant be listening to these 20 year old boys singing lol. i dont care how good they sound but i refuse to listen to lil kesh or davido or whizzkid. am comfortable with my taste in music and i choose not to lower my standards. i choose to stay stuck in a certain genre and generation of music[/b] grin grin

Lol. Don't mind the paigons/pagans - even if no one else believes in ya celestial message, I'm a big fan. We might get into our little tiffs from time to time, but you're my big brother. Like Tupac said in "To Live and Die in LA" succinctly, "We might fight amongst each other/but I promise you this/we'll burn this biitch down, get us pissed". That's brotherhood right there, big bredrin. grin Even if you're a broken record, a broken clock is right twice a day - so I'll always listen to ya message.

Personally, I like listening to everyone's opinion and angle, hence you might catch me anywhere in the bits, listening to hood professors and yardies and their knowledge/teachings. Some of the smartest/intelligent and most knowledgeable folks out there don't look dapper, have big degrees, stand on the pulpits, or wear shinning suits - they're out there on the block in tracksuits. That's the paradox of our existence in life - a world where a lot are victims of circumstances and were never lucky enough. However, the talents the most high gave them never departed from them, though they never "made" it. You'll see a correlation in how rap music which is meant to be a genre of music for outcasts and misfits ended up being the most intellectual genre of music (the rest aren't even close), based on vocabulary, with rappers dominating other artists. And you've to wonder why a genre of music with folks who are mostly deemed "uneducated" by mainstream standard, have the smartest folks. Hence hip-hop is the biggest and most transcending genre of music on the planet today.

Err, music is universal, with no timeline, hence people from my generation, who love music, can go back in time - to listen to Curtis Mayfield, Nina Simone, Miles Davis, Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley, Fela Kuti, Harry Belafonte, Aretha Franklin et. al. I grew up in the 90s as a kid on 2pac, Nas, Snoop, Biggie, WuTang, et. al. But that didn't stop me from going back in time to the 80s to listen to Rakim, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, KRS 1, Big Daddy Kane, Ice T etc.. That's music for you and nothing stops you from being a part of the greatness of a new generation. Kendrick Lamar is the truth. J. Cole as well cos his "2014 Forest Hills Drive" is of the best and most complete albums I've listened to, in a long time. Embrace great music - age is nothing but a number, big bredrin. grin

Erm, interesting though. So who are the "righteous" black folks who'll lead and be part of this renaissance? I'm sure they're not the bible thumpers and they're definitely not the ragheaded ones who bow down to the meteorite in Mecca. Enlighten the black man, big bredrin. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.