Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake (53198 Views)

Ifu Ennada Apologizes Over Cee-c Acid Threat Post / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by LesbianBoy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stoopid girl
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by alienvirus: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks to all Nigerians for talking sense into her head. Her true enemies are those that refused to castigate her.

You have learnt your lessons. Do not be a braggart next time Linda. Go and sin no more.

But the fact remains...The bag if FAKE

https://www.nairaland.com/2828019/message-show-off-wealthy-nigerians
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by MoNickk(f): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
ok. she has apologised and those who were interested have heard.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by OneManLegion(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
I don't like this Linda Ikeji's behavior; it irritates me.
Despite her wealth, she is still a petty show-off.
Smh.

PS. I'll make a monkey of any idiotic zombie that quotes me to type trash about "hating" or whatever nonsense those inferiority-complex-struck dumbasses may come up with. I get bad mouth o. Make e no be like say I no warn person.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by akpumping7720(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
somethings are meant to be overlooked!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Now, dats aw to be a gud girl. Anger is a bastard jare. Its gud to know she has realised her mistake n yh, dat she knwz dat it's in giving dat we receive. Ride on swthrt. U're too blessed to be stressed.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by kaziblake(f): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
I look up to this girl.

She struggled and made it herself.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by ddippset(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
brownjulie:
part of me love this girl like kilode, the other part is jealous of her(she has achieved so much for herself)..... confession time smiley
is she a girl or a woman?
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by yinkeys(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
cheesy Keep living your life online
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
This _bitch did not learn anything from this experience, you can tell from how the letter is peppered with aggrandizing verbs. I shake my head at a 37year old big fool and confirm that financial wealth does not a posh person make. She'd get back to making noise once she finds a proper way to confirm those bags're real.

Its her life after all wetin concern me? It changes nothing from me but I'd never see her in such high regard I once did before.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by kobonaire(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
.....But the whole drama has made me realise that the amount I spent on 2 bags could have changed a few lives if I'd invested it in them.........
I'm going on a luxury trip to Dubai soon with family and friends and I'd like to a take a true fan along .....

undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Braintouch(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Linda needs to get laid real good. I said it before and I might still say it again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by M4gunners: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
How can this stop Arsenal from dealing with Barcelona next week?
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by bloomin: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Leave Linda alone! let her enjoy her blessings. Have you ever been ill treated because you are financially dependent?
oh! you may not understand that poor situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by kobonaire(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
M4gunners:
How can this stop Arsenal from dealing with Barcelona next week?
Gunners deal with Barca?? grin
Please start your prayer & fasting ...

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by OpinionCounts(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Believe me you are a great lady...but my little advice to u is dat you tune down on campaigning about your wealth and rather seek avenues to influence and contribute positively to ur world especially helping to inspire and encourage struggling females in the society, you can serve as a great role model for females positively rather than selling them the impression that life is all about money and materialism. #myopinion.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by ceejay80s(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Apologize for what? Is it anybody's business if linda buy okirika hand bag ? Na Wetin I like I go take my money buy and I go show am off, If I like I go buy okirika boxer
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by blackpanda: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aint nobody care about your trashy bag boo!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Champele(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
This woman can't not live under a man.she's to feminist
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Forgiven
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Kangol99(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
k
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by ada2604(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
abeg who knows how to reply on her blog, wat account is needed and wat steps should be followed??, pls who knws o
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by 7footre(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
So Linda the dash fans money, the set up businesses and de carry people go dubai? And I de NL de dull since how many years?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Isn't it funny this Linda Ikeji of a woman can apologize to her fans over such a thing about a bag, and not apologize to them over her alleged involvement in the #DasukiGate scandal.

Indeed, this is so petty! But what do you expect from one who makes a nice living over petty things.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by shollyboy2: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Did I actually opened this? I refuse to read whatever she has to say...I just need the CBN to explain how linda got that so much dollars to purchase the bags..where she take her her dollars for this dollar scarcity? and if na card she take shop am..what's the limit of her card.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by udumosam23(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Daminaj1:
From the desk of Linda Ikeji who has been accused of showing off a fake Birkin bag as the real thing..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7UK3ohAag/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Oh, I wish I'm a fan, to share in this benevolence, especially now that Kingsley has officially reported me to my synod. I would have exchange that trip for 135k to save my wife sleepless nights and 10k cut from my monthly salary.

Anyway, God is coming towards my direction. I know that. God bless her for deciding to change more lives.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by eph12(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
terminatorrr:
"Success is sweet, I tell you! [/b]When you don’t have to depend on daddy, husband, bf, Aristo. ..for anything you want..nothing beats that!".[b] Does she always have to point this out?

I think it's high time she stopped all these her speeches cos she keeps revealing her insecurities more with each speech. Is she trying to say she would have hustled this hard if she had a rich dad or even a husband?

Yes, she is self made but not everybody can be like her, she should stop trying to belittle people with her statements. It only shows how incomplete she feels even with all the money.
If you find that part of her statement intimidating then something is wrong somewhere. You think she can't get married to a rich husband?
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by aalangel(f): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nice. I like her speech.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Ferdinandu(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yea it feels good not to depend on any man for your expenses but I think it feels better to have a man to call your own. Someone to cuddle you on those cold lonely night instead of cuddling pillows ,someone to really share your life together with, whether you are lucky to find heaven or walking through hell. This your "I don't need a man attitude" everytime is just exposing your insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by eph12(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Isn't it funny this Linda Ikeji of a woman can apologize to her fans over such a thing about a bag, and not apologize to them over her allegedly involvement in the #DasukiGate scandal.

Indeed, this is so petty! But what do you expect from one who makes a nice living over petty things.
Don't mind her. how much did she collect from Dasuki sef?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by nessacookey(f): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
She should just listen to herself. smh

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by eph12(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Yea it feels good not to depend on any man for your expenses but I think it feels better to have a man to call your own. Someone to cuddle you on those cold lonely night instead of cuddling pillow,someone to really share your life together with, whether you are lucky to find heaven or walking through hell. This your "I don't need a man attitude" everytime is just exposing your insecurities.
If she needs a man she can get a thousand today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.