Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake (53199 Views)

Ifu Ennada Apologizes Over Cee-c Acid Threat Post / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by jamjo: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Daminaj1:
From the desk of Linda Ikeji who has been accused of showing off a fake Birkin bag as the real thing..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7UK3ohAag/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Dear sister, I hope you will not be offended calling you a sister , I heard you are from Nkwerre which is Orlu area don't know if there is any truth to that but I myself is from Orlu area too . I admire your courage admitting that you where wrong and as a brother who source happenings in our country from your blog i except your apology . Please if you permit me, let me give you a little advice, I know you said you want to redeem yourself by empowering a female entrepreneur that is nice of you and i commend you for that. But for a fan to follow you to Dubai is not a way to go my sister.. Look at it this way , how much is visa application, return ticket , hotel and how much are you looking to give the fan for the shopping? My sister i know you have work hard to be where you are today and you can afford to give away any amount i advice you to forget the Dubai Nigeria need your dollars the most leave that dollars home please . I live here in America and i don't know how much to Dubai from Nigeria but the way things are right now taking a fan along will cost at least not less then $2000-$2500, please take this money go back to Nkwerre look for about five widows in the local market change the $2000 with the exchange rate of N345 that will come to N690,000 divide by five N138,000 to upgrade their petty trading. My sister why do you want to give fish when you are in position to teach how to fish.. PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT ..
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tpiar: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Kohimbino:

Shut up! It's still not your business to tell her what's extravagant or not. You are not her father, husband or brother. If it's extravagant, let her do the realization. That's why she has a conscience.

$14000 on a bag is not extravagant?

In Nigeria for that matter?

let's just assume that's not what she actually spent.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tammie24: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2016
Here's an idea on how to choose yr dubai trip fan
just choose from your numerous ibo ass lickers
them plenty die
They will never say the truth even if it kills them.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by calliope(f): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2016
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tpiar: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
That statement baffles me, to tell the truth.

Don't know what to make of it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by sukkot: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. Big bredrin, you can't pass on history and the legend of our time. I remember growing up and how my pops used to tell me about the legend of Bob Marley, Billy Ocean, Fela Kuti, King Sunny Ade, Miles Davis, Curtis Mayfield, Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye et al. Heck, I'm sure he created me to the amazing voice of Marvin Gaye in the background lol. This is our generation's Bob Marley and you've to be part of history. grin Just start with his "Section 80" album/mixtape, and you won't be disappointed. wink

Hmmm. Interesting angle. So is this the renaissance? grin
billy ocean was my friend when i lived in brixton. of course he was an older man but we both were into herbs for cure so we used to meet up at this shop off loughborough road in brixton that sells herbs and roots etc. very nice fellow. but yeah trust me when i say music is wack now. i aint tryna keep up with metrosexual niggas on the mic lol. yup the rennaisance is here bro. we are at the dawn of it. just wait and see wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.