Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake (53200 Views)

Ifu Ennada Apologizes Over Cee-c Acid Threat Post / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by terminatorrr: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
sevule:

I don't get it!! Why are you berating her for being proud that her success is not as a result of a man?? Isn't it a good thing to see a woman that works hard for her money? As far as I am concerned Linda Ikeji is a shining role model that young women should look up to. She has clearly shown that you do not need a man to make it in life!

And for all the people beefing her I don't get it either!
How many celebrities in Nigeria are consistent in charitable deeds? She is the only one I know that actually tries to give back to society and y'all are here lambasting her. All we hear from Davido, Wiz kid and their like is how they recently acquired a new car or a new watch or some other rubbish. How often do these people give back to society?

Whether the bag is real or fake, I really don't give a hoot. Abeg free the woman and let her enjoy the wealth she worked hard for.

I'm not trying to berate her in any way. It's a thing of pride to be a self made woman in a society like ours. However, some of her comments can come across as condescending towards women who haven't had to work as hard for their money.

Some of us are born into wealth, some marry into wealth, some have to work hard to become rich and some will never acquire wealth no matter how hard they work. It's just a part of life so no one has the right to judge anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by uzolexis(f): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
M4gunners:
How can this stop Arsenal from dealing with Barcelona next week?

in your wildest dreams
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Ebullient07: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
This babe too talk abeg. Na she sabi jare, even with all her moni she still does not have a healthy self esteem...always sEeking validity from her moni. Hian, walk on ur insecurities Lindy gal

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Her case is that she is always implying that her singleness is the best thing that happened since slice bread which we all she is just living a lie
That's not true. She's only implying that as a lady you don't have to depend on a guy for survival.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by brownsoldier(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Just when I had written her off. I'm really impressed by her sincerity. someone's words must have gotten through to her. Thank God for troubles, they often teach us more than success
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Daminaj1:
From the desk of Linda Ikeji who has been accused of showing off a fake Birkin bag as the real thing..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7UK3ohAag/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Nice, even more egoistical commentary and major display of lack of self esteem.

This Lady doesn't know that when you're in a hole you need to stop digging shocked

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Melvinsofty: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
One word bitch
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Guess what @LindaIkeji, impress me by taking over the care of the 2 year old Boy that was found malnourished on the streets.

Put him in your Banana plantation and hire a maid for him.

One more thing #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira so stop this silly Dubai stuff, go to Yankari Games Reserve with your fans.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by M4gunners: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
uzolexis:

in your wildest dreams
Don't worry until then.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Favolly(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think she needed to do this statement, her outbursts regarding the so called drama were pretty tasteless.

However, Linda is not the government! Yes, her behaviour might have been silly or inappropriate, but to think you have to give more to compensate? Apologize and just move on already. You can never please everyone, and especially not bad belle Nigerians
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Ejytex(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oh boi LINDA don take styl old ooooo.Chaiii over lashiiis
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tpiar: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
brownsoldier:
. I'm really impressed by her sincerity. someone's words must have gotten through to her.

One person's words (her fellow female) had her going off on a tangent and spamming the internet with more photos of her bag, talking about "disgrace".

Another person's words (male) made her apologetic (?) and offering a Dubai trip to "a fan".

Hm, hm, hmm, so much for female solidarity and "anti male" propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by FisifunKododada: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
cool Linda is the perfect definition of 'money miss road.' There are many younger people who have far far far more money than her but they don't make one-tenth of the noise. She is a typical chest beater. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
The whole 'show' was a pointless drama in the first instance. Linda is still very petty despite her 'millions'! She lacks decorum. I hope 'the real' tribal fans will not accuse me of being jealous of their sister.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by xtervaganza(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Old cargo

Horse face
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Mikeiron78(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Daminaj1:
smiley smiley Read all about the bag scandal and her apology on http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-apologize-for-fake-hermes.html

Fool, I knew something was wrong with this girl.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by sam90s(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Quite sensible.

Daminaj1:
From the desk of Linda Ikeji who has been accused of showing off a fake Birkin bag as the real thing..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7UK3ohAag/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by biznus: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by mart2k(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
See talk. She wants many ladies to succeed in life n b independant...just like her without husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by demzylahot(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
M4gunners:
How can this stop Arsenal from dealing with Barcelona next week?
u r in dreamland sire
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by mart2k(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
dubylhover:
y does she want to help only female entrepreneurs ? how abt males? anyways its her business.....
With her age, she must hate men because of what she had pass tru. Her thing don suffer so much
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by mart2k(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
brownjulie:
part of me love this girl like kilode, the other part is jealous of her(she has achieved so much for herself)..... confession time smiley
Do u know what n what she did to arrive at this stature? It may not b blogging alone. U cn love her but dnt envy her
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by brownsoldier(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
tpiar:

One person's words (her fellow female) had her going off on a tangent and spamming the internet with more photos of her bag, talking about "disgrace".

Another person's words (male) made her apologetic (?) and offering a Dubai trip to "a fan".

Hm, hm, hmm, so much for female solidarity and "anti male" propaganda.

That's definitely one way to see it grin. Just glad she remedied the whole thing cos it was extremely embarrassing and sad for me having to watch that
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by tpiar: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
brownsoldier:

That's definitely one way to see it

true that.

grin. Just glad she remedied the whole thing cos it was extremely embarrassing and sad for me having to watch that

well, I think the way it works for our celebrities is the public takes their shame and they (celebrities) take the public's glory.

I doubt she feels sad or embarrassed as long as the money keeps flowing in.

Although! Her female nemesis sha ( I assume) could get her angry o!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by ronaldbecky(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
dubylhover:
y does she want to help only female entrepreneurs ? how abt males? anyways its her business.....
mr man, u r a goat..u dey wait make linda gv u job..
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Kohimbino: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
When folks on here complained that she spends extravagantly on bags and other accessories, some ass-licking fans called them haters. I wonder what they would say now that Linda has realized that what she spent on those bags are too much.

Shut up! It's still not your business to tell her what's extravagant or not. You are not her father, husband or brother. If it's extravagant, let her do the realization. That's why she has a conscience.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Bamz(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2016
LOL for all of you preparing for GRE, please stop reading Linda Ikeji blog.... do yourself a favor by reading the dailies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by kobonaire(m): 12:34am On Feb 19, 2016
Realhommie:
Arsenal will win @ the Emirates, i hv a feeling this might just be the year we get to finally topple Barca..
M4gunners:
If we play complete 90mints with 11 men in each of the side, Barcelona is going down bet me.
Amen to that - I'm not a Gunners fan but would love to see them take down Barca ... especially with Messi & co doing the silly penalty-passing recently....
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by M4gunners: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2016
kobonaire:

Amen to that - I'm not a Gunners fan but would love to see them take down Barca ... especially with Messi & co doing the silly penalty-passing recently....
Yeah that Messi Penalty was a cheat. And that is big time corruption that efcc need to look into it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Realhommie(m): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2016
kobonaire:

Hmmmmmmmm... Ok, tanx.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Kohimbino:

Shut up! It's still not your business to tell her what's extravagant or not. You are not her father, husband or brother. If it's extravagant, let her do the realization. That's why she has a conscience.
Typical of an ass-licker.

I wasn't the one that tried to correct her, I don't have the time but I saw the comments and I saw how ass-licking fans like you attacked them. Now that Linda has said they were right, I expect you and and others to cover your face in shame but no you won't, rather you're here attacking me.

I have noticed few things in you that might cause troubles for you in the future.

1. You have zero manner of approach.

2. You have quick and bad temper and they control you.

3. You don't have respect for people.

Work on them please.

Too bad you're not a celeb and do not have fans that would attack me on your behalf so do it yourself.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake by dubylhover(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2016
ronaldbecky:
mr man, u r a goat..u dey wait make linda gv u job..

you're an immbecile....WHR did I say I wanted Linda to gimme job...youre a stupid fellow...
get off my mention you mistake to mankind and civilisation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.