Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend (35842 Views)

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Liciase:
@no9.are you kidding me!!!
You and I know that most guys detest hearing "NO SEX" cheesy
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
You and I know that most guys detest hearing "NO SEX" cheesy
and they want to marry virgins ehhn.why must you steal meat from the soup pot, when eventually you be granted permission to eat to your fill.
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Liciase:
and they want to marry virgins ehhn.why must you steal meat from the soup pot, when eventually you be granted permission to eat to your fill.
Not every dude is crazy about virgins
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by SexySilifa(f): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Sexylilfa: how many have u said to ur bf

im humble but not perfect

INFACT I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE SAID TO HIM
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by skywalker240(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
goodnewscliff:
ma babe whos nt in d country said no 9...i felt d whole world on me..gals re so myopic

Me too, back then when we were still @ nd levels

So devastated.

Ladies never appreciates anytin they are just all about d present minuite.
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2016
skywalker240:

Me too, back then when we were still @ nd levels

So devastated.

Ladies never appreciates anytin they are just all about d present minuite.
mine left me when i graduated last year o.n.d level.....ladies not worth it @all...lessons learnt
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by skywalker240(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
goodnewscliff:
mine left me when i graduated last year o.n.d level.....ladies not worth it @all...lessons learnt

I tell u, dats their main issue

Unappreciative creatures,

Ps sori abt ur's... my man u need 2 move on.
i learnt my lesson 2, though we ar still 2geda but i made her pay 4 her words.

#as a badt guy's concerned.
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by skywalker240(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
phintohlar:
How i go believe u now? If 2 say na man talk am now i for take am & adjust but a fellow woman no way.. But den tell me,is it ur man dat asked u 2 stop saying those things 2 him or u just assume?

Whatever,....but u know she is right.
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by phintohlar(f): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=skywalker240 post=43096341]

Whatever,....but u know she is right. [/quot whatever,m...4 ur mind
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by phintohlar(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=skywalker240 post=43096341]

Whatever,....but u know she is right. [/quot whatever,...4 ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.