Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (62376 Views)

South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
U were saying?

Olodo
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by BOMBEATZ(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2016
GOD CAN DO ANYTHING
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by mrghost: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2016
One sentence for the OP and the haters, "you are a pain in your own asses for doubting the miracle of the most high" .....I am currently in Iree, the home town of Jumoke, I know her story from onset..... Believe it or not! Your loss

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by vivalavida(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s]

badbelle abeg carry your moronic self outta here jare . your type are kept in a zoo for public sympathy .... smh embarassed

Your stupidity and fooliishnes is beyond my comprehension. Stay far away from my mentions before u infect me with that idiotic disease ravaging your mental capability.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Organs(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, wisdom is measured by the ability to think in another direction even though others seem to be thinking in the same direction.
I have also been pondering over this bread scam of a thing... This is because I am too wise to believe cooked up stories
OP, may God increase you in wisdom IJN

Both you and Tolulakin, and all other doubting "Thomases" are just acting out your stupidity and backward mentality pure and simple. Its simple if you do not believe it, why don't you go and find out We Nigerians are lazy and stupid, everything is mentioned in the story, the area, the bakery even the husband that just came from the village their kids etc, for God's sake she cannot even speak English. The difference btw the european and the black man is, the European oyinbo will do research, take the trip and go there to verify etc but the Naija mumu will sit on his lazy butt and write: lie, lie, conspiracy theory, see this, see that,.......

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by kodded(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
vivalavida:

Your stupidity and fooliishnes is beyond my comprehension. Stay far away from my mentions before u infect me with that idiotic disease ravaging your mental capability.
[/s]sharap ineffectual møron, you should be glad that a sane human is exchanging words with you
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by vivalavida(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s]sharap ineffectual slowpoke, you should be glad that a sabe human is exchanging words with you

Slowpoke like u. So this is what gets u going? Insults? Have u insulted your pa and ma this morning? Cause fools like u still live with their parents and that is why you exhibit such truant behaviours. I pity them for not training you well and pity the society they unleashed this stoopid son of theirs on. You can go to hell foolish thing. I wont dignify something that should have been aborted with another response

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by kyaagbanairaland(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2016
What I was just trying to figure out all by myself was if she is fluent in English. A typical Nigerian woman hawking bread would only manage to speak small pidgin. Not until I read your article that she was invited as a motivational speaker. For her to be invited as a motivational speaker means she is fluent in English and for to her to be fluent in English means she has some level of Education and that all means she cannot be hawking bread on the street of Lagos. And this all means the story is so cooked up by TY Bello. Kudos to TY Bello for fooling a whole bunch of Nigerians to the point our Nigerian pastors are making the bread hawker's story a prayer point.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Rexnegro(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Elosky20:
i dont care if the story is made up, or if what happened is a movie, all i knw is:
may the Lord, pick my call just like OLAJUMOKE'S own
#Gbam.....Baba GOD please o I go call U now, Please, Biko, Ejo pick up my calls BABA....Dangote Abeg where re u o? come cooked a public stunt for me to blow pass olajumoke...
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Rexnegro(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2016
kyaagbanairaland:
What I was just trying to figure out all by myself was if she is fluent in English. A typical Nigerian woman hawking bread would only manage to speak small pidgin. Not until I read your article that she was invited as a motivational speaker. For her to be invited as a motivational speaker means she is fluent in English and for to her to be fluent in English means she has some level of Education and that all means she cannot be hawking bread on the street of Lagos. And this all means the story is so cooked up by TY Bello. Kudos to TY Bello for fooling a whole bunch of Nigerians to the point our Nigerian pastors are making the bread hawker's story a prayer point.
guy calm down...having some sort of education don't guarantee u riches, she might ve come from a poor background for her to be hawking bread and cudnt foda her education....and beside been a breadseller don't mean she can't afford the cloth some people called too Behind to ve by breadseller....as for me made up story or not, at least her financial and socio-economic situation don change and am happy for her #Gbam
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by godwinkessi: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
no one knows the truth,but either way its their business

The story is true . She's from my maternal home, I know jumoke, she's my cousin's friend . I know what I'm saying
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by myfantasies(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Olodo
Nd ur point is?
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Amorl(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Yes, the story might be too good to be true. Might actually be false for all we know but these points are all BS!(maybe except bn a motivational speaker sha) 'Will a bread seller look so good?' Really That question??
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
I really do not doubt this bread-seller story one bit. Whether you believe or not, it won't change the fact that the lady has found favour. It's rare but it happens, just like miracles do happen.

Next time you get on your knees, say this prayer after me; in fact, say this prayer right now... "God give me a miracle that will sound like a lie" If it is too good to be true, then it is God!!! Better give your life to Christ, let him change your life for the better.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I could kiss you right now.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Abrahamweb(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=bonito001 post=43100601][/quote] haba chairman. you lie
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd ur point is?
You're dumber than you appear
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Organs:

Both you and Tolulakin, and all other doubting "Thomases" are just acting out your stupidity and backward mentality pure and simple. Its simple if you do not believe it, why don't you go and find out We Nigerians are lazy and stupid, everything is mentioned in the story, the area, the bakery even the husband that just came from the village their kids etc, for God's sake she cannot even speak English. The difference btw the european and the black man is, the European oyinbo will do research, take the trip and go there to verify etc but the Naija mumu will sit on his lazy butt and write: lie, lie, conspiracy theory, see this, see that,.......
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy Na me you bash reach like this? cheesy

Haba !!! Me and you get beef b4 ni? cheesy

Happy Sunday bro
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by myfantasies(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You're dumber than you appear
I still don't get ur point
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by divineappo(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2016
@TOLULAKIN; i think u are right. But, could u pls show us the proof/info about the conference where olajumoke is attending as a motivational speaker. Thats one important fact i need to question ty bello
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by lovely17(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Me I no kuku believe the dumb story before cos if she bombed that picture she wouldn't have made eye contact with the Model #NigeriansAintDumb
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by IYANGBALI: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

Am I complaining? undecided
did you went to church today?
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by IYANGBALI: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Seakay:

Did u say THOUGHTED? Lwkmd
yes now. Is thoughted not correct? You want to teach me how to spoke English?I can spoke English better than you,so please don't tries me
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
I still don't get ur point

You need a lobotomy
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by myfantasies(f): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You need a lobotomy
Funny

Do you think ur insults bothers me, my dear it don't

I come across ur type everyday on dis forum, even outside dis forum, u r among the categories of people dat will come online nd look for people to insult, i understand wat is going on, nd it's not ur fault, alot of people r facing d same problem too, so u r not alone

If d insults will make you feel good about yourself, and make u forget about ur worries, den go ahead and knock urself out, keep d insults coming

At least i will be glad knowing i made someone's day
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Paxziano: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Did I hear she is gonna be a speaker at a motivational stuff in abuja? But dey sed she can't speak English. And I am almost certain most people in abuja do not speak or understand yoruba. Hmmm. Der is sumtn fishy somewhere

Nichobabe:

I hear you bro, but the fact remains that the girl is just lucky, you can't take away that fact.

Even if she was paid to act she is still lucky.

She is getting endorsement from IBTC, she is lucky

She is now a motivational speaker and people listen, she is lucky

She is even getting more deals than Nollywood actress, She is lucky

So whether acting o or real o. She is lucky
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Paxziano: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
tolulakin:

Seriously, I am not one to insult people's husbands...but seeing that you dragged your husband's personality into your attempt to insult me, I had to send my regards to him.

Either way, I doubted if your husband's personality counted for anything in the discuss that will make his opinion hold water....again, I could not see any way this could be the case...the wife of Buhari will not have time for Nairaland, so you are definitely not the President's wife...that makes his idea of me pointless.

Again, knowing that your husband is either my mate, or slightly older than me, or even younger than me, makes it compelling on me to tell you that in your highest of insanity, you should never insult other people's husbands....because my wife will most likely be older than you. Old girls with working brains do not come at men this way.

All in all, learn your lesson, never drag your husband into issues like this, you will only continue bringing insults home for him...and that is not the way of a virtuous woman...even insane women defend their husband's dignity...you just rubbed yours in the mud...learn young girl.

Sleep good and again, my regards to the young man who is having a hard time having your kind as wife!

Damn! Dude. U destroyed this lady n her husband. Lol. She caused it though
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by VickyRotex(f): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
did you went to church today?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by AdiscoPele: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

whats ur problem man, who are u to judge, whats it, if ur type had being around during joseph's era, I'm very sure u'd still doudt the story,
You ll really not understand God's way, he make d impossible possible,
Thats the miraculous God
So live with it, or u wan appeal
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Paxziano:

Damn! Dude. U destroyed this lady n her husband. Lol. She caused it though

Me and her could have had our arguments without making any reference to her husband. How on earth does her husband's opinion affect the content of my argument with her for Christ's sake?

She made it sound like her husband was one Commissioner of police who would jail me once he catches me....I just had to send my regards to the man....the only way he could be enjoying his marriage with such a troublesome woman is if he drinks a lot of beer!
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Paxziano: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
tolulakin:

Me and her could have had our arguments without making any reference to her husband. How on earth does her husband's opinion affect the content of my argument with her for Christ's sake?

She made it sound like her husband was one Commissioner of police who would jail me once he catches me....I just had to send my regards to the man....the only way he could be enjoying his marriage with such a troublesome woman is if he drinks a lot of beer!

But notwithstanding, u raised some very good points in ur original write ups. We Nigerians do not challenge the norm and r very much suppressed by *poverty mentality* that we all want that get rich quick syndrome. I totally agree with the points u made in ur original post. A lot of loopholes in the olahumoke story. It's possible it could be true but it is a far fetched truth and if one talks about it, myopic nigeirans wud start raining curses and abuses. The same happens in our churches and mosques today but wud people react? No. Cos they feel pastors and imams r men on God and therefore, untouchable. Even when before our very eyes, they r doing what is wrong.

Is olahumoke story true? Possibly. Do I believe it? Only 20%. What I am sure of is that we haven't seent or heard the last of it and there is a lot of missing info that is being left out that would eventually be supplied by someone that knows the going-ons behind the scene!

*i know good, I know bad, But I don't know defeat. And chances are that, we wud never meet!!!
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Paxziano:

But notwithstanding, u raised some very good points in ur original write ups. We Nigerians do not challenge the norm and r very much suppressed by *poverty mentality* that we all want that get rich quick syndrome. I totally agree with the points u made in ur original post. A lot of loopholes in the olahumoke story. It's possible it could be true but it is a far fetched truth and if one talks about it, myopic nigeirans wud start raining curses and abuses. The same happens in our churches and mosques today but wud people react? No. Cos they feel pastors and imams r men on God and therefore, untouchable. Even when before our very eyes, they r doing what is wrong.

Is olahumoke story true? Possibly. Do I believe it? Only 20%. What I am sure of is that we haven't seent or heard the last of it and there is a lot of missing info that is being left out that would eventually be supplied by someone that knows the going-ons behind the scene!

*i know good, I know bad, But I don't know defeat. And chances are that, we wud never meet!!!

God bless you indeed bro. Its so sad that the moment you wear a non-conformist toga, Nigerians must rain insults on you.

I raised a possible twist to the drama that people were not seeing, all some people could offer was insults and some fake spirituality.

One good reason why we are still so backward is because in saner climes, a superior argument will tackle an argument...not insults and curses...it just goes a long way to show the defects in our intellects.

I salute your intelligence sir
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided
i know you didnt went

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.