Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (62435 Views)

South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sunglow:
You started the insults so keep it coming.And just for the record 14yrs in marriage to "this kind of wife"is just about the best thing he owns.What's that saying again:The older it gets the better it tastes,like fine wine.My huby is older than u,much much older.Back off!

14 years in marriage and you still talk like this? How old were you when you got married? What is it with Nigeria and pedophiles?

Go and sleep young lady, you are fighting the wrong battle.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Skills10: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sunglow:
You started the insults so keep it coming.And just for the record 14yrs in marriage to "this kind of wife"is just about the best thing he owns.What's that saying again:The older it gets the better it tastes,like fine wine.My huby is older than u,much much older.Back off!

Pls I plead with both of you to calm down. No need for the insults. Forgive if wronged by the comments. Please. Let us not insult our Spouses. Just forgive him if you feel insulted. God bless you.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
kjhova:

Whatever you wrote up there especially your attempt at abusing me betrays the fact that you are so emotionally attached to this matter. Olajumoke, the hardworking bread seller has become a succesful media sensation. She was a real street trader who TY brought a great deal of media skill to bear to transform into a success story. If you choose to adopt a rejectionist view of her success, go ahead and indulge yourself.

TY is doing well, Olajumoke is doing well, Seun Osewa is doing well, I am doing equally great too. success appreciates success and it is up to you what you will choose to appreciate.

BTW, i have a few wailers on watchlist on Nairaland and they have shown up on this thread in fervent support of your conspiracy theory. What more can i say? Bien venue!

And I look like the next olajumoke looking for TY Bello? Deal with the wailers on your watchlist....I do not get into those cheap political show of insanity. Do not bring that up here
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

I have been so bothered by the way some people have turned her story to their prayer points in recent times....I kept asking myself, are Nigerians this foolish? I cannot swallow such, I had to speak out!
Bro, wisdom is measured by the ability to think in another direction even though others seem to be thinking in the same direction.

I have also been pondering over this bread scam of a thing... This is because I am too wise to believe cooked up stories

OP, may God increase you in wisdom IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by mira4u: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
angry nothing seem real to an average nigerian.

Every thing is fake to them including life n death.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Skills10: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

Pls. Take it easy. No need to fight over trivia issues.

Let us tolerate one another and respect other peoples spouses.

Forgive if you feel offended.

God bless you.

14 years in marriage and you still talk like this? How old were you when you got married? What is it with Nigeria and pedophiles?

Go and sleep young lady, you are fighting the wrong battle.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by goodgate: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

And what I see in you is a Nigerian who cannot mentally analyze a simple picture where Tinie Tempah was looking at the alleged photobomber with intent and she was posing with determination. Does that look like photobombing? Mental laziness worse pass Lassa
Guy calm down with this your 'mental laziness' ish abeg, if you are as smart you want us to believe, you would have devoted more time to something productive rather than ranting and blindly analysing someone else's success.Who you help sef? nobody knows you.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by samseen02(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nichobabe:

I hear you bro, but the fact remains that the girl is just lucky, you can't take away that fact.

Even if she was paid to act she is still lucky.

She is getting a house, she is lucky

She is getting endorsement from IBTC, she is lucky

She is now a motivational speaker and people listen, she is lucky

She is even getting more deals than Nollywood actress, She is lucky

So whether acting o or real o. She is lucky
Godwin
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Omoluabi16(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
menix:

Had to like ur comment cous u jst carry me 4 head like ur Dad did 4 ur mum.
lol.. I wan finish ur NL career grin
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by omolola15(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

Actually you are wrong on the 3rd point. I used to have this friend. May his soul rest in peace. His mum was a breadseller. And he had this very very beautiful younger sister. If she's going to join the mum after school. She'll spend hours making up. Most of the times I and her brother will have to push her out. I'll keep asking her if she has somewhere else to go. Because she's damn too pretty and over dressed for a bread seller. I bet if you see her on the way and she tells you she's a bread seller. YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE HER. And bros please come to ikeja come and see Behind bread seller and hawkers.

I don't know if its a cooked story or not. Olajumoke has never been my prayer point and she won't be. But my point is that your argument is not valid enough. I saw her interview she can barely speak English. For me the hype is damn too much. For the past couple of weeks. It's Olajumoke everywhere. Kilode.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by sherbol: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wotz ur biz if dey r fooling us n we decided to b fooled?
U n a hand full of odas who refuses to b fooled shd leave us alone.
Ologbon do ori eja mu.
Gboro wi di eleru.
Baba ile okan.
I sorry for u n ur type.
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
abeggy, which maggi should I add to my indomie stew
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
MEENN, It's EASY to SCAM Nigerians oooh, the comments on this thread shows you how. grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by FYsol: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
@op Bros i pray the kind of blessing that people will call the story fake, may God do it for you. I am a living testimony. Dont be negative. The fact you never experienced such didnt make it false
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Crieff(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tolulakin,

Guy...pull off a stunt like that and then we can buy your brand of reasoning.

You gotta respect her....this is what top global PR firm struggle to come up with. Respect that.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Miracles that is und so unbelievable, I pray.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by YetieLee(f): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

let me remind u that there are some miracles dat would sound like a lie. u dnt need to believe. do u think I wouldn't act if I'm being asked to? either cooked or not, her time as finally come and there is nothing anybody can do abt it.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Codyt(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Nichobabe:

I hear you bro, but the fact remains that the girl is just lucky, you can't take away that fact.

Even for me to drop this comment am lucky. Oluwa reason my matter o
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by guiddoti: 1:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Cook salad abi na bread? She don pick balari. Na her turn, make una leave the girl
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by guiddoti: 1:09am On Feb 21, 2016
beautypitch:
I don't buy the photobombing pic 1 bit. Could she be so sight-challenged that she'd just walk into a photoshoot with those big props that are usually put in place when shots are about to be taken? She looked darn too comfortable for someone who was suddenly pictured. I mean, no look of bewilderment or "aaaah, ema binu mi o mope enya foto ni". As for been too dressed up, could have been her "chic-feeling" day, got no qualms with that...
But about been a motivational speaker. Aaaaah(in my yoruba emphasizing manner), Is someone kidding us? What language did she rap? Cos i still can't conceive of how someone who would speak so good an English like the one i wasn't opportuned to hear would have thought of taking up "agege" bread-selling as a profession in the 1st place. Or was there an interpreter? Someone please fill me in on this
what are you saying? So the story is myth and fiction abi?
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by kodded(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
vivalavida:

go to blazes stooopid fool since u can't pass your message without insults.
Dumbasss
[/s]

badbelle abeg carry your moronic self outta here jare . your type are kept in a zoo for public sympathy .... smh embarassed
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Pamelayoung: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Maybe she is Tybello's cousin

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Godpinkin(m): 2:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Thank you. TY Bello fooled them not me. From Day 1, I knew the Olajumoke Hawking Agege bread at Night was FAKE. TY no dey chop Agege Bread like us.You can buy Agege bread at Night but not to find a hawker at Night . The Olajumoke Girl was too Behind for a regular Agege Bread, made wonder if it was photoshop. We understand the Jungle well but anyway good publicity stunt by TY and congrate to Olajumoke. Waiting for more Olajumoke's. E money tried but e no work. Watch out for season 2
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by lawrenzoak(m): 2:57am On Feb 21, 2016
I have been having the thought that this TY Bello bread seller turned everything from motivational speaker to runway model and face of stanbic ibtc all within the short period of less than two week let me ask in Patience Jonathan voice Nah only she waka come? This story has fake written all over it and for me if you ask I don't see any good coming out from all this publicity stunt except enriching T.Y Bello's bank account if I may ask who is her manager? I believe is TY Bello......... So my fellow nairalanders please we shouldn't be deceived with this cheap story from a photographer .
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by ini4brandon(m): 4:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Did you guys see the video clip of when she photobombed? I watched it.Her story is true. Anyone With a background in Photoshop will know that
1.the original skimpy dress she wore was later photoshoped to make it look as nice as it did in the final pix.
2. She was not selling the bread at night, The' night ' is a Photoshop effect.
Thumbs up TY

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by adegbayisco: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2016
I don't believe the story. Let TY prove to us that the Lady is actually a bread seller by showing Nigerians the owner of the bakery and at least 4 of her customers. 2016 is just for a cheap publicity. Be warned
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by homesteady(m): 4:48am On Feb 21, 2016
tolulakin:

just zoom the picture below bros and tell me if she is not overdressed for her job description....

How on earth is she overdressed? with her slippers? Or do you think normal people don't wear flowing gowns?
If you are following TY Bello on instagram, you wouldn't be writing all this rubbish!
Go and find out about details of her photo shoot with tinie tempah, how she even had to use people's homes for the photoshoot!

TY Bello is a very decent Lady, she is not looking for your attention, if she wanted it, she would have gotten the whole world's attention when she was GEJ's family photographer!
She is successful at what she is doing, how many photographers have a personal section in Nigeria dailies? Yeah, only she! and she has snapped many people that you are not worthy to be in the same place their perfume scents!

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by homesteady(m): 4:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Lijams:
To support ur point,where are colleagues who they did go to same bakery to get bread?where is the bakery where she used to get her bread,has anybody come from anywhere in her business circle to identify her?let's stop fooling outselves,TY is just looking for a way to revive her relevance.My observation

You guys are just so dimwitted!
So you expect her fellow Agege bread sellers to come on nairaland to start telling their stories of Ajumoke?
Revive her Relevance? Do you reason with your armpits? She was having a photo session with an international artist! Does this look like someone that is irrelevant? undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by kay29000(m): 5:12am On Feb 21, 2016
It wasn't cooked up. The only problem there is that TY Bello left some things unsaid. What really happened was, while they were taken the pictures, the girl walked into the scene, and as a creative person, the idea came to TY Bello's head to use her in the shoot. After talking to both Tinie Tempah and the girl, and getting both of them to agree with the idea, she asked the bread seller to go back to the beginning of the street, and walk back into the scene, and Tinie Tempah looked liike he was seeing her for the first time. Many shots were taken, then she went to her studio, and did a lot of photoshoping...the girl's dress looked local, so she lifted a red dress from somewhere on the Internet, and attached it to the girls upper body...but she left the dunlop slippers and the local leggings the girl wore. That's all that happened...Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by awoluyi(m): 6:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Nichobabe:

. One lucky girl out of about 45 million unemployed Nigerian youths! I am watching out for what believing and praying for luck will do to the remaining youths roaming our streets. Most people become successful by having vision and plans for their lives. Jumoke's story could be a "miracle" with very low probability of re-occuring in the lives of many jobless youths. I wonder how this singular event has become "a pray point" among miracle seeking Nigerians.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 21, 2016
tolulakin:

Seriously, I am not one to insult people's husbands...but seeing that you dragged your husband's personality into your attempt to insult me, I had to send my regards to him.

Either way, I doubted if your husband's personality counted for anything in the discuss that will make his opinion hold water....again, I could not see any way this could be the case...the wife of Buhari will not have time for Nairaland, so you are definitely not the President's wife...that makes his idea of me pointless.

Again, knowing that your husband is either my mate, or slightly older than me, or even younger than me, makes it compelling on me to tell you that in your highest of insanity, you should never insult other people's husbands....because my wife will most likely be older than you. Old girls with working brains do not come at men this way.

All in all, learn your lesson, never drag your husband into issues like this, you will only continue bringing insults home for him...and that is not the way of a virtuous woman...even insane women defend their husband's dignity...you just rubbed yours in the mud...learn young girl.

Sleep good and again, my regards to the young man who is having a hard time having your kind as wife!

Fatality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth / Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.