Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,345 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (62372 Views)

South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by saintkel(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
My own take? Dear Lord please pick my calls and connect me to greatness

5 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by khalhokage(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Only point 3 has any merit, the rest are rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by emperorchedda(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol Nigeria the home of gullible folks
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by rman: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
A photobomb is someone spoiling a picture they are not meant to be in, in Olajumoke's case, she is the picture. Think about that.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by yousee(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Una just dey fulfill scriptures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by fromnigeria(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
In Nigeria of today, You need to look before you leap.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Super1759: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jealousy will kill most Nigerians. If you win award,you did oojoro, if God bless you, you did jazz, if you pass exams. You sorted lecturer, if you leave a good life,you did blood money...haba Nigerians!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by danduchi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hahahahahahaha.... One day people like you will talk about my story how I become this rich. Olajumoke, more open doors for you. Click like and let the blessings follow you

30 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Another pained dude!!!

7 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
ColtPython:
At last, someone opens up cry
wetin dey even pain me be say the babe no fine only say she fine small pass vickyrotex
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by AyamConfidence(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
I believe this brother mehn...it all seems too good as everything is happening so fast....those endorsement money is for Ms Bello plus the house.....okay but i'm still watching sha

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by pussypounder(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:
grin
Madame, would you lick my tip?

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by fireforfire: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Honestly!!!!! im already tayad of dis "bread seller" story.
NEXT!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by frank043(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by joedams: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Homeboy relax...God is still in the business of positioning people for their breakthrough. Fake o not, pray for your breakthrough to reverberate the world.

9 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Kangol99(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
k
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by ajebuter(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Honestly this article echoes my thoughts but i refrained from commenting since Nigerians love grass-to-grace story and shatter the hopes of miracle-believing ones.

But to be candid, i greatly admire the ingenuity of whoever cooked up this olajumoke saga, he is quite creative and original.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by 9jatatafo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
All na wash! The story is part of the change we clamoured for. In this country, politicians deceive us and now entertainers have joined the bad wagon
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by RedCapChief(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sometimes, God will bless you in a way that people will not believe it. It defies all rules of logic. Human intellect can't comprehend it. They will probe for a way to explain it, search here, look there. They know you have not worked for it. You sef know that you don't deserve it.

That is "embarrassing blessing." It is in the Bible. I have been a victim of this kind of blessing from God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Skywalker5(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its your opinion and you are entitled to it. Its like saying 50 cents staged the guy that shot him just to be relevant at the start of his music game.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Biznis is biznis,staged or not
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by bigfather(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:
I really do not doubt this bread-seller story one bit. Whether you believe or not, it won't change the fact that the lady has found favour. It's rare but it happens, just like miracles do happen.

Next time you get on your knees, say this prayer after me; in fact, say this prayer right now... "God give me a miracle that will sound like a lie" If it is too good to be true, then it is God!!! Better give your life to Christ, let him change your life for the better.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

GOD go butter ya bread plentiful !

8 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by dokunbam(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
vaca1:
truth or not. the babe is already there
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Cutehector(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

u can kill urself with envy. Fact is, she is blessed and your hatred can't take it away from her

14 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Lijams(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
To support ur point,where are colleagues who they did go to same bakery to get bread?where is the bakery where she used to get her bread,has anybody come from anywhere in her business circle to identify her?let's stop fooling outselves,TY is just looking for a way to revive her relevance.My observation

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by fromnigeria(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
ColtPython:
At last, someone opens up cry
50 dolls daily shocked

whats the difference between you and the TY Bellos undecided
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by jeeqaa7(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ty bello just paid for suscription... Carreer been don end so story like dis gats come up
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
toposi4naija:

Bro......I also know the story was cooked up.......when I no qet tribal mark for face.....won fe pe aja lobo funmi.....they want to call a dog monkey for me...............buh do me a favour.......can you post the picture where she bumped into ty bello photoshoot...... I haven't seen it......thanks in anticipation!!!!

just zoom the picture below bros and tell me if she is not overdressed for her job description....

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by bigfather(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Woged2005:
Please not another 'pull-her-down' cub. Who really cares how she got there? She is there anyway. Would make sense if OP shoots for his own success and leave others alone. The time some people are wasting thinking and worrying about her sudden success could be productively put into building their own. if you think it was staged, then stage someone tomorrow to success, we will cheer you too. Please some people should get a life of there own....honestly I taya for the attitude of Nigerians towards one another. Too much animosity.

My Sisterrrrrrrr......i tire pass you o !

Some people just get PHD for Pull Him Down Syndrome !

Tufiakwa !

5 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Icekyng: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nichobabe:

I hear you bro, but the fact remains that the girl is just lucky, you can't take away that fact.

Even if she was paid to act she is still lucky.

She is getting a house, she is lucky

She is getting endorsement from IBTC, she is lucky

She is now a motivational speaker and people listen, she is lucky

She is even getting more deals than Nollywood actress, She is lucky

So whether acting o or real o. She is lucky
[s]
Nichobabe:

I hear you bro, but the fact remains that the girl is just lucky, you can't take away that fact.

[/s]
Nichobabe:

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

I still said the same thing yesterday-under Basket Mouth's Shade comments!

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by bigfather(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
RedCapChief:
Sometimes, God will bless you in a way that people will not believe it. It defies all rules of logic. Human intellect can't comprehend it. They will probe for a way to explain it, search here, look there. They know you have not worked for it. You sef know that you don't deserve it.

That is "embarrassing blessing." It is in the Bible. I have been a victim of this kind of blessing from God

And More correct BLESSINGS before the end of this year for you !

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.