Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (63555 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2009
Everybody should stop wasting their time trying to convince these mediocres.
Look at their forward line: Rooney, Baba go-slow, Owen, Nani, Valencia, Welbeck, Macheda, Obertan . . . . . . .and any other pylon cone you can think of.
It is impossible for a manU fan to recognize a world 'Klaas' Striker like Hunte, even if he put them in a headlock and gave them a pile driver.
They are just a useless bunch of Obertans angry grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2009
When Berba was playing at Spurs. . . . . did anybody know Huntelaar
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2009
biina:

Look at their forward line: Rooney, Baba go-slow, Owen, Nani, Valencia, Welbeck, Macheda, Obertan . . . . . . .and any other pylon cone you can think of.

Same Owen wey ur "money-miss-road" people buy!?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2009
RuuDie:

Same Owen wey ur "money-miss-road" people buy!?
We bought owen for £8 million, he scored 16 goals in 43 appearances, and we sold him off for £16 million to newcastle (100% profit). I called that good business.
Since then, less than 15 goals in each of the last four season, with a maximum of 31 appearance in a season. Owen is an has been.
Now he is a manU player. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2009
RuuDie:

When Berba was playing at Spurs. . . . . did anybody know Huntelaar
Memoryless! ManU has been trying to sign huntelaar since 2006 cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2009
biina:

It is impossible for a manU fan to recognize a world 'Klaas' Striker like Hunte, even if he put them in a headlock and gave them a pile driver.
They are just a useless bunch of Obertans angry grin

Yet another heap of applesauce from an autistic kid.

In 1999, United'a forward line were: Solskjaer, Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Ted Sheringham and they won the TREBLE.
They were nowhere compared to the avalanche of superb strikers in Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan in that season.
It's not about stocking the best strikers. . . . . .It's about having an equilibrium in the team.
How many world class strikers were in the Porto team of 2003/4 season or the Greece squad that went to Euro 2004.

Biina, go and have a brain scan.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2009
Sauron
Hunterlaar.is.goin.to.Stuttgart.as.I.last.read.and.Fergie's.planning.on.breaking.the.vaults.for.Aguero.
We.shoulda.gotten.Hunterlaar.when.we.had.the.chance. That.was.even.before.Real.Madrid.but.Fergie.was.busy.with.other.issues.

We.must.strenghten. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by binhozie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2009
Young man is your life punctuated or wat? Wats this?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tocdee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2009
justkunmi:

Sauron
Hunterlaar.is.goin.to.Stuttgart.as.I.last.read.and.Fergie's.planning.on.breaking.the.vaults.for.Aguero.
We.shoulda.gotten.Hunterlaar.when.we.had.the.chance. That.was.even.before.Real.Madrid.but.Fergie.was.busy.with.other.issues.

We.must.strenghten. .

Best case scenario; you've got a full-stop virus on your computer. Worst case scenario, it's crawled into your brain as well! wink Either way, just scan.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
tocdee:

Best case scenario; you've got a full-stop virus on your computer. Worst case scenario, it's crawled into your brain as well! wink Either way, just scan.

Use your dumb head for once.
He browses from his phone and he uses punctuation to save text characters.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2009
Na by force. . . . . grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2009
@the.2.idiots
I.dont.even.want.to.bother.typin.ur.usernames. Me.doing.that.would.give.you.some.credibilty. . And.hey. .I'm.saving.my.thumb.from.the.stress. .
Fools.complain.about.what.they.dont.understand. Keep.complaining. .
Cretins! This.thread.now.has.alot.of.them.

Sauron
Thanks.jare. Yeah.it.saves.me.characters. .and.the.fullstop.is.easier.to.reach.on.my.phone.than.the.spacebar. .lol. .lazy.me.
And.anyways. .I.think.it.looks.nicer.sef. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2009
justkunmi:

Sauron
Thanks.jare. Yeah.it.saves.me.characters. .and.the.fullstop.is.easier.to.reach.on.my.phone.than.the.spacebar. .lol. .lazy.me.
And.anyways. .I.think.it.looks.nicer.sef. .

Don't mind those verminous gays. . . . . .
Babu sense, babu intelligence.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2009
biina:

Memoryless! ManU has been trying to sign huntelaar since 2006 cheesy

Which kain Huntelaar since 2006. . . . . . wetin im wan come do

Answer me - when Berba & Anelka were the hottest commodities in football, where was your hunter
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hunterlaar.woulda.done.well@United. Fergie's.a.mongoose. .lol.
If.we.had.him. .we.wouldnt.have.bothered.getting.Berba.at.all. .

Ruddie
Was.Berba.ever.a.hot.commodity?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by presido1: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2009
Barba disrupted the rythm in Man United last season. What is it about the swap with the Aguero guy hope it work out fine.
The guy is too slow to be in OT.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2009
I.want.to.see.Aguero.play.for.United.next.season. But.not.at.the.expense.of.Berba. Berba.brings.a.different.kinda.quality.to.United's.attack.
Yes. .he.mite.not.have.scored.as.much.as.we.would.have.expected.him.to .but.the.dude.had.one.of.the.highest.assists.last.season.
If.we.can.get.Aguero.without.a.Berba.exchange. .we'll.have.4.strikers. Rooney. .Owen. .Berba. .El.Kun. Balanced.!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2009
justkunmi:

I.want.to.see.Aguero.play.for.United.next.season. But.not.at.the.expense.of.Berba. Berba.brings.a.different.kinda.quality.to.United's.attack.
Yes. .he.mite.not.have.scored.as.much.as.we.would.have.expected.him.to .but.the.dude.had.one.of.the.highest.assists.last.season.
If.we.can.get.Aguero.without.a.Berba.exchange. .we'll.have.4.strikers. Rooney. .Owen. .Berba. .El.Kun. Balanced.!

Anyone who says Berba is not quality does not understand FOOTBALL.

Berbatov is the REAL DEAL. . . . .It's not always about the goals scored.
With Dimitar on the pitch, United's ball retention is 35% better. He contributes immensely and his 10 goal assists last season from open play should never be ignored.
All United need is a reliable goal-poacher(If we can keep Owen fit, we should be okay) but that is an expensive gamble.
SAF must look for a poacher in case Owen's curse manifests again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Anyone who says Berba is not quality does not understand FOOTBALL.

Berbatov is the REAL DEAL. . . . .It's not always about the goals scored.
With Dimitar on the pitch, United's ball retention is 35% better. He contributes immensely and his 10 goal assists last season from open play should never be ignored.
All United need is a reliable goal-poacher(If we can keep Owen fit, we should be okay) but that is an expensive gamble.
SAF must look for a poacher in case Owen's curse manifests again.

Will you shut the fuc.k up Sarumi
Berbatov is crap. . . . .When will you get it?
Berbatov is an average player. . . .He aint world class
If you get Aguero, he will cover more blades of grass in 10games than Berbatov had covered in a season!
All i see in him is heavily gelled hair and top draw laziness. . . .One or two flashes of quality, datz all! tongue grin
A player who needs to work a lot harder but thinks he has already hit the world class bracket! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

SAF must look for a poacher in[b] case Owen's curse manifests again.[/b]

It is inevitable dude. . . .Owen is past it!
It is even more baffling because no top strikers seem to want to play for United ATDM grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Will you shut the fuc.k up Sarumi
Berbatov is crap. . . . .When will you get it?
Berbatov is an average player. . . .He aint world class
If you got Aguero, he will cover more blades of grass in 10games than Berbatov had covered in a season!
All i see in him is heavily gelled hair and top draw laziness. . . .One or two flashes of quality, datz all! tongue grin
A player who needs to work a lot harder but thinks he has already hit the world class bracket! tongue

Burantashi, stop smoking your dog's pubic hair. . . .

Covering blades of grass does not mean a player is effective. . . . .See Dirk Kuyt!!!
Why do you think SAF was comfortable to let Tevez go. . . . .He realised via computer stats that Tevez is a headless chicken.
I want silent assassins a la Dennis Bergkamp, Ole Solskjaer or Roger Federer.
Aguero = Tevez. . . . . . . .They run and run like twerps and when it's time to finish off. . . . .they lose their marbles.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2009
Crackles
All.I.know.is.Berba.should.not.leave.for.Aguero. . Like.I.said. .be.adds.some.freshness.to.the.team. He.brings.something.different.
This.season.would.be.a.lot.different.for.him. Ronaldo.is.gone. .so.the.goals.have.to.come.from.him. Now.that.the.onus.is.on.him.to.score. .he'll.rise.up.to.the.task. .

Sauron
I.saw.the.stats.on.Tevez.too. This.dude.runs.round.the.field.from.the.blast.of.the.whistle. People.term.his.aggression.as.effectiveness.
Berba.is.silent. .but.with.a.lot.of.tact.!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Burantashi, stop smoking your dog's pubic hair. . . .

Covering blades of grass does not mean a player is effective. . . . .See Dirk Kuyt!!!
Why do you think SAF was comfortable to let Tevez go. . . . .He realised via computer stats that Tevez is a headless chicken.
I want silent assassins a la Dennis Bergkamp, Ole Solskjaer or Roger Federer.
Aguero = Tevez. . . . . . . .They run and run like twerps and when it's time to finish off. . . . .they lose their marbles.

Me saying "covering every blades of grass" simply means HARDWORKING!
Would you rather have lazy sods fill your team up then?
Anytime anyday, i will still have Tevez over Berbatov!
You need to get real. . . . . Berbatov hasnt justified his price tag and he needs to work harder! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
justkunmi:

Crackles
All.I.know.is.Berba.should.not.leave.for.Aguero. . Like.I.said. .be.adds.some.freshness.to.the.team. He.brings.something.different.
This.season.would.be.a.lot.different.for.him. Ronaldo.is.gone. .so.the.goals.have.to.come.from.him. Now.that.the.onus.is.on.him.to.score. .he'll.rise.up.to.the.task. .

Let us hope he delivers. . . . . .You guys need to accept the fact that he has been a failure since he joined!
He hasnt justified his price tag, hasnt been influential and has just been there!
I dont even know why Fergie is so loyal, maybe he is shafting the scottish grandpa! shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Me saying "covering every blades of grass" simply means HARDWORKING!
Would you rather have lazy sods fill your team up then?
Anytime anyday, i will still have Tevez over Berbatov!
You need to get real. . . . . Berbatov hasnt justified his price tag and he needs to work harder! grin

How hard-working is Tevez?

Berbatov made more successful tackles, copped more assists, got more league goals.
Dimitar made more successful passes and even won more freekicks.
If you are in doubt, i can put their stats up again for you to see.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2009
It'd be wrong to swap Berbatov for Kun. Berbatov's not the hardest working but the results are there to show he's not entirely useless either. I'd take him to Tevez on a good day but there are times I'd rather have Tevez busting his rectum in attempts. The player he is is a unique blend of languid luxury. Granted we all expected 95 goals and 190 assists, Berbatov's going to be more efficient now in his sophomore season. If he underperforms again, then the transfer thought can take root. Otherwise, he deserves one more season at the very least.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

How hard-working is Tevez?

Berbatov made more successful tackles, copped more assists, got more league goals.
Dimitar made more successful passes and even won more freekicks.
If you are in doubt, i can put their stats up again for you to see.

I dont wanna see some fictitious stats Sharon. . . . . .
How many games did Berbatov play altogether?
Dont you think the stats are stacked up against his handful appearances?
All i am saying about Tevez is that i will rather have him in my team regardless. . . .
I like players who want to bust a gut not worms who cant even tie thier own boot laces! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
Phony200:

It'd be wrong to swap Berbatov for Kun. Berbatov's not the hardest working but the results are there to show he's not entirely useless either. I'd take him to Tevez on a good day but there are times I'd rather have Tevez busting his rectum in attempts. The player he is is a unique blend of languid luxury. Granted we all expected 95 goals and 190 assists, Berbatov's going to be more efficient now in his sophomore season. If he underperforms again, then the transfer thought can take root. Otherwise, he deserves one more season at the very least.

He is most likely to underperform! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

I dont wanna see some fictitious stats Sharon. . . . . .
How many games did Berbatov play altogether?
Dont you think the stats are stacked up against his handful appearances?

All i am saying about Tevez is that i will rather have him in my team regardless. . . .
I like players who want to bust a gut not worms who cant even tie thier own boot laces! grin

The statistics are not far-fetched. . . . . . .

Berbatov: 32 league appearances.
CarlosTevez: 30 league appearances.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

The statistics are not far-fetched. . . . . . .
Berbatov: 32 league appearances.
CarlosTevez: 30 league appearances.

One big question you have continuosly evaded is. . . .Do you think Berbatov has justified his big money transfer?
Has he weighed in a fair share of workload/contributions to the team?
Dont you think Berbatov is finding it difficult to blend in a top class team?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

One big question you have continuosly evaded is. . . .Do you think Berbatov has justified his big money transfer?
Has he weighed in a fair share of workload/contributions to the team?
Dont you think Berbatov is finding it difficult to blend in a top class team?

I think Berbatov has justified his big money transfer!!!

He has added a bit of class to Man Utd's attack.
Everything does not have to be power play like Rooney and Tevez go about football.
U need a cool-head to improve final ball and decision making with a moment of brilliance.
Was Kanu lazy in his prime? Is Roger Federer lazy? How are they different to Dimitar in attitude?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Dammyray(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hunt or no hunt let him go to stugart, ike rio said "we are 90% ready for the EPL "so be it .any team have enough stars or harp that's not a prob am even happy now as all my players can now play like a team no more super hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.