Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (63565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I think Berbatov has justified his big money transfer!!!

He has added a bit of class to Man Utd's attack.
Everything does not have to be power play like Rooney and Tevez go about football.
U need a cool-head to improve final ball and decision making with a moment of brilliance.
Was Kanu lazy in his prime? Is Roger Federer lazy? How are they different to Dimitar in attitude?

The bits of class you are constantly moaning about is just some occasional flair
Personally i think Berba is half skillful, but still doesnt rank in my top ten EPL strikers overall. . .
Marc Antoine Fortune and Clint Dempsey made him look like a YTS scheme youngster learning the ropes, last season! tongue
Dont bring Kanu into this, Kanu is twice Berbatov's age! grin
Berbatov needs to get better, mandated to deliver bigtime and SAF should stop wrapping him in cotton wool!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

The bits of class you are constantly moaning about is just some occasional flair
Personally i think Berba is half skillful, but still doesnt rank in my top ten EPL strikers overall. . .
Marc Antoine Fortune and Clint Dempsey made him look like a YTS scheme youngster learning the ropes, last season! tongue
Dont bring Kanu into this, Kanu is twice Berbatov's age! grin
Berbatov needs to get better, mandated to deliver bigtime and SAF should chuck stop wrapping him in cotton wool!

Marc Antoine Fortune and Clint Dempsey. . . . .The same Clint Dempsey whose team conceded 7 goals against Man Utd before they managed to whup Fergie's team 2-0 at Craven Cottage? U don't have a prayer.

Learn to read properly. . . . .I said Was Kanu lazy IN HIS PRIME?
Berbatov has delivered. . . . . He has won a league title. . . . .something that keeps evading Cesc, Eduardo, Adebayor and Van Persie.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Marc Antoine Fortune and Clint Dempsey. . . . .The same Clint Dempsey whose team conceded 7 goals against Man Utd before they managed to whup Fergie's team 2-0 at Craven Cottage? U don't have a prayer.

Learn to read properly. . . . .I said Was Kanu lazy IN HIS PRIME?
Berbatov has delivered. . . . . He has won a league title. . . . .something that keeps evading Cesc, Eduardo, Adebayor and Van Persie.

Sharon you are an ostrich!
Berbatov delivered what?. . .A crate of guinea fowl eggs or a trolley of cheap hair gel?
You keep moaning he won a league title like he contributed a worthy chunk
Dude is simply lucky he his part of a top side who even without him, wouldav still won the EPL all day!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sharon you are an ostrich!
Berbatov delivered what?. . .A crate of guinea fowl eggs or a trolley of cheap hair gel?
You keep moaning he won a league title like he contributed a worthy chunk
Dude is simply lucky he his part of a top side who even without him, wouldav still won the EPL all day!

United wouldn't have won the league without Berbatov.
With Rooney injured in parts, Berbatov n Tevez combined well to cop important victories.
Bolton AWAY is a good pointer. . . . . .What about his class against STOKE(Fergie says it was the most important victory last season).

BERBATOV is class whether you believe it or not. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

BERBATOV is class whether you believe it or not. . . . . .

Pssf. . . . .I will close the debate at this point!
As usual, you are always defending the indefensible!! grin
Berbatov is a heap of coagulated SEMEN!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2009
These useless obertans are still here trying to defend their £30.75 million sloth of a sewage tank. tongue
Even a mad man knows that the guy is useless.
Tottenham had the right evaluation of him, buying him for £10.9 million, only for manU to foolishly pay £30.75 million just after two seasons of him being average at best in the EPL.
Its funny that berbatov was so good that the only club manU had to compete with for his signing was money-miss-road Man City. tongue
Not surprisingly, ManU had to stave off hull city and stoke, to sign Owen. tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
biina:

These useless obertans are still here trying to defend their £30.75 million sloth of a sewage tank. tongue
Tottenham had the right evaluation of him, buying him for £10.9 million, only for manU to foolishly pay £30.75 million just after two seasons of him being average at best in the EPL.
Its funny that berbatov was so good that the only club manU had to compete with for his signing was money-miss-road Man City. tongue
Not surprisingly, ManU had to stave off hull city and stoke, to sign Owen. tongue grin

You see. . . .Most United fans actually think the guy is just average and hasnt managed/struggled to set OT alight
Sauron and SAF foolishly think he is the best outhere. . . . .How daft! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2009
I actually hope that Baba go-slow maintains his starting spot in ManU, as it just gives us 1 less team to worry about in the UCL. Porto will make sure to finish the job this year. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2009
biina:

Look at this troglodyte spewing applesauce in a bid to get attention.
How many idiots fought with you to sign Owen and Ruud when they joined Real Madrid
Tottenham and Fulham wanted Ruud. . . . . .Newcastle and Man City wanted Owen

How much did you pay for Huntelaar 6 months ago? grin grin grin grin
Real Madrid are the most useless outfit in Europe.
Lil wonder Barcelona raped y'all 6-2 at the Bernebau. grin grin grin grin

Real Madrid had to stave off Nottingham Forest to sign Faubert from West Ham. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

You see. . . .Most United fans actually think the guy is just average and hasnt managed/struggled to set OT alight
Sauron and SAF foolishly think he is the best outhere. . . . .How daft! grin

Who would know better than SAF? Arsene Wenger?

Looking at it from a wise man's view.
Berbatov is crap, United's midfielders are all dung, SAF is senile and Nani is a waste of semen.
Can you tell us how this buncha misfits were able to win 3 back to back EPL titles?
This is not La Liga who parades 2 quality teams. . . . .It's the EPL where 4 of the best 6 clubs in Europe are PLAYING.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Look at this troglodyte spewing applesauce in a bid to get attention.
How many idiots fought with you to sign Owen and Ruud when they joined Real Madrid
Tottenham and Fulham wanted Ruud. . . . . .Newcastle and Man City wanted Owen
memoryless as usual. Inter and Milan wanted Ruud, but he chose us. Owen wanted only Madrid even when he knew he would spend most of his time on the bench. and guess what, we didnt pay 37 milion for either player

How much did you pay for Huntelaar 6 months ago? grin grin grin grin
Real Madrid are the most useless outfit in Europe.
Lil wonder Barcelona raped y'all 6-2 at the Bernebau. grin grin grin grin

Real Madrid had to stave off Nottingham Forest to sign Faubert from West Ham. grin grin grin
We paid 20M for hunte, and there are several clubs showing interest in buying him for exactly that. No loss in value. The only stumbling block has been his preference for milan, who have Fabiano as their first choice.
If ManU buy hunte, his performance will send baba go-slow to the reserve team cheesy
We are useless, yet we are the biggest club in football. How does it feel for your club to be inferior to a useless club like madrid? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2009
biina:

memoryless as usual. Inter and Milan wanted Ruud, but he chose us. Owen wanted only Madrid even when he knew he would spend most of his time on the bench. and guess what, we didnt pay 37 milion for either player

You are a twerp. . . . . .Fergie sold Ruud to Real Madrid.
It wasn't down to him. . . .after his bad luck was shipped to Real Madrid, United have copped 3 back to back league titles.
Who need a condescending Ruud? SAF us brilliant. U bought a diminishing Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
His best years were spent at Man Utd.

We paid 20M for hunte, and there are several clubs showing interest in buying him for exactly that. No loss in value. The only stumbling block has been his preference for milan, who have Fabiano as their first choice.

U paid £20 milla for Huntelaar and sold him for £18 milla 6 months later.
U made £2 milla loss on him and it wasn't as if his inclusion in your squad helped you.
Real Madrid WON nothing last season.

If ManU buy hunte, his performance will send baba go-slow to the reserve team cheesy
We are useless, yet we are the biggest club in football. How does it feel for your club to be inferior to a useless club like madrid? tongue grin

Madrid are useless. . . . . . .Liverpool showed us that over 2 legs of UCL.
Biggest club in football my ass. Big football clubs play in the semis of UCL every season.
Madrid are now following the path of Bayern Munich. . . . .Y'all are now "HAS BEENS"
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tocdee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Madrid are useless. . . . . . .Liverpool showed us that over 2 legs of UCL.

By that same false reasoning, Chelsea and Manchester United are also 'useless'.  tongue

By the way, I still think Real is a shit club.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2009
tocdee:

By that same false reasoning, Chelsea and Manchester United are also 'useless'.  tongue

How so?
2 defeats in the league is not ELIMINATION.
United were beaten HOME and AWAY by Liverpool and they still won the league?

Can u lose TWICE to a team in the knock-out stages and still win the trophy?
There lie your answers.
Losing to Liverpool(Home/Away)was like losing to Man City, West Ham and Arsenal in the previous seasons(Insignificant losses). tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2009
Mancs,please forget about all the nonsense these idiots are saying.
huntelaar is just a mediocre:not proven.
looks like Fergie's also planning something underground.Eto'o's the latest name to be linked to us.What do you think?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/5805609/Samuel-Etoo-hopeful-of-making-18-million-Manchester-United-move.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2009
Eastbay:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6696182.ece

Another report linking another player to us.

Douglas Costa could be the most significant signing made this summer. . . . I know youtube is not the best platform for judging players, but I checked him out on youtube a couple of weeks ago and I was amazed. . . . what struck me about the kid was:

(a.) He doesn't have one style of dribbling, but many - he is not over-reliant on step-overs, and dribbles mostly with body swerves, close control and Ronaldinho's Ole trick.

(b.) He is very tenacious. His style of play is grigidi. He tackles and runs bullishly

(c.) His decision making is almost perfect. He prefers to pass than score. In that sense, he is a true playmaker, although fulfilling the functions of a winger.

(d.) He cant shoot properly yet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Dammyray(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2009
eastbay i like the way you lie, heeeeeeyy sori i 4got you ar SAF assitance coach
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
.) He cant shoot properly yet.

another Anderson in the making grin

abeggi, we want the ones that cant shoot now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
Dammy_ray:

eastbay i like the way you lie, heeeeeeyy sori i 4got you ar SAF assitance coach

meaning
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
I hope SAF is simply bluffing with his 'no more signings' statement else you could be heading for 2005/06 repeat where you finish bottom of your group.
Without reinforcements, it would be fun to watch if manU can still win the league.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
wasn't asking for your opinion,fake-ass real fan.
go and see how you can make your thread relevant to the NL sports section
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
So now that the scottish granny has confirmed no more signings, scumtwats can now forget about salivating over top players! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2009
EastBay
if we dont buy now, SAF will buy in January if we need to.
In SAF i trust.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
Eastbay:

wasn't asking for your opinion,fake-ass real fan.
go and see how you can make your thread relevant to the NL sports section
No need to try taking out your fustration on me. Abi na me say make ur senile manager dey stingy tongue
Dont worry about the madrid thread. Unlike you, we dont make posts salivating on other clubs' players, rather we post on the ones we want and CAN buy. grin
Anyways, feel free to go watch CRs presentation at Madrid. It would make you feel better grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
biina:

No need to try taking out your fustration on me. Abi na me say make ur senile manager dey stingy tongue

It seems stupidity platelets flow in your veins ceaselessly.
Are u paid to constitute an idiot on a forum?

What makes SAF stingy?
Is it his fault European players don't want to play in the EPL?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by PERVERT9: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
tkb417:

EastBay
if we dont buy now, SAF will buy in January if we need to.
In SAF i trust.
me too
~Sauron~:

It seems stupidity platelets flow in your veins ceaselessly.
Are u paid to constitute an idiot on a forum?

What makes SAF stingy?
Is it his fault European players don't want to play in the EPL?
abeg told them
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2009
abeg tell them
yep!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
Honestly, Biina is the Spanish-version of Dayokanu.
I think he frequently forgets his white matter in bed when he posts on this zone.
If he's feeling lonely, the mods should set up a thread for him rather than him constituting a copious nuisance on the Champion's thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
Its funny how within a month, ManU has gone from the club with the WPOY to someone signing Owens and Obertans grin
Whats next _ Europa League? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
biina:

Its funny how within a month, ManU has gone from the club with the WPOY to someone signing Owens and Obertans grin
Whats next _ Europa League? grin

Shut up your mouth, you are an illiterate.
There's a reason top European players don't wanna play in the EPL.
Anuofia!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.