Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (41527 Views)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Emeka71(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
frenchwine:
Guys una hear soooo, make una use condom. No dey do skin to skin, even if the babe want am badly.
In many cases the babe prefers condom; the guys really don't like condoms; real men don't use condoms.

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Zedoo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
use it

Story....u go first ask if I dun see pvssy before...

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by seguno2: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
What happened to ABSTINENCE?
Must one fuckup before marriage?

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by seguno2: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Emeka71:
In many cases the babe prefers condom; the guys really don't like condoms; real men don't use condoms.

.....but real men get and die of real HIV/AIDS, not so?

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by holluphemydavid(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
Condom is now useless self because, I don't see the essence of it when after everything, una go still give each other BJ or heads. What are you now trying to prevent?
U spoken my mind, and wots d essence of sex without Givin each other head
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by holluphemydavid(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Team flesh to flesh

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Emeka71:
real men don't use condoms.

But real men know how to impregnate girls, shy away from their responsibility and force the poor lady to risk her life by taking abortion. undecided

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Team flesh to flesh

Until you get Aids or impregnate her .....and you and I know you are nothing but a broke nigga.

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Ada9103(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thanks @op

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by holluphemydavid(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
LastMumu:

Until you get Aids or impregnate her .....and you and I know you are nothing but a broke nigga.
U will get first, wish u same tin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by frudum(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
wunmi590:
OP, one question for you, can you lick sweet with its nylon? grin

I WONDER OOOO
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
The safest option ever in life for males. Sofar your partner never grew up as a childhood friend you can never vouch on her to stay faithful. One drop of this and you'd throw your vaseline out the window.

[img]http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/sites/jbaby_us/files/styles/product_image/public/product-images/00381370033141_cf_.png?itok=yANDL-2b[/img]
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by hitchowoyemi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:

excuze moi, the pope couldnt hv said dat, otherwise he'd be called lucifer himself!
I'm a bastard, born outta wedlock, does that automatically make me a child of luci? what arrant nonsense! Indiscriminate sex outside wedlock is a sin according to our beliefs, but that doesnt make d product of d union luci's child.
so after u don bleep tire den one mistake lead to bele, una com quickly organise marriage b4 d tommy big, d product nobi luci son. POPE, iffa woze u with my eyes.
ABSTEIN FROM PREMARITAL SEX OO ELSE, USE CONDOM

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Teespice(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
azeecoboy:
Withdrawal method nko?
very risky.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fp?,omg!,idonbeliveit grin shocked
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bandeco:

And condoms has pores? I took a condom, pour liquid clear water in it and couldn't notice any leakage.

Any condom that has leakage (when poured water) is a badly manufactured condom.

Not sure I will agree with you
you can't compare molecule of water to the size of a micro organism

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by wiloy2k8(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
Condom is now useless self because, I don't see the essence of it when after everything, una go still give each other BJ or heads. What are you now trying to prevent?

And who is telling u bj gives HIV . xpt there are sores on ur mouth dear

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Originalsly: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Condoms were all about preventing pregnancy. ... and a little bit about preventing STD's. Since the spread of HIV... condoms are all about guarding yourself against that one STD...HIV... contract that and your life would never be the same. The 'real men' who don't use Condoms are the ones who are are sooo scared to take a HIV test.

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by McBrooklyn(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

Lol, see her mouth like you're even a virgin sef?? undecided cheesy
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
nkemdi89:
Even in marriage, especially when one have a promiscuous partner, like a couple that I heard fighting because the woman accused the husband of infecting her with STI, though they don't live together because of the nature of the man's job, couple with his high level of flirting, unfortunately he didn't tell his wife that he was infected while he was secretly treating himself.
na wah o,if it was hiv that is how he would have affected his wife
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, see her mouth like you're even a virgin sef?? undecided cheesy

what is this one saying undecided
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by McBrooklyn(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

Lol, you are talking about total abstinence like you're even a virgin in the 1st place sef tongue undecided
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by nkemdi89(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
cekhoe:
na wah o,if it was hiv that is how he would have affected his wife
Of course na, that was how a soldier came back from Liberia and infected the wife with HIV.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
nkemdi89:

Of course na, that was how a soldier came back from Liberia and infected the wife with HIV.
smh, even in marriage, a woman is still prone to STI because one yeye an can't control his john Thomas
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by nkemdi89(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
cekhoe:
smh, even in marriage, a woman is still prone to STI because one yeye an can't control his john Thomas
I am telling you o, a promiscuous will continue to be one even marriage can't stop it.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Laveda(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
LastMumu:

But real men know how to impregnate girls, shy away from their responsibility and force the poor lady to risk her life by taking abortion. undecided

Now your siggy is just funny. gringrin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
nkemdi89:

I am telling you o, a promiscuous will continue to be one even marriage can't stop it.
na wah o
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by SC31(f): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bandeco:

In as much as I will want to agree with you that abstinence is the safest. Condom do provide a great degree of protection when used correctly and consistently.

I am not sure of the bolded tho
there are some STis that even with the use of condoms you can still contact them,an example of one is the human papillomavirus
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Hades2016(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
wunmi590:
OP, one question for you, can you lick sweet with its nylon? grin

this your question eeeh grin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Sanmel(f): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
jesse8048:
Lol, children of this generation just careless about the use of condoms. They aren't saying anything on an educative thread like this, but bring in boo.bs and u will see them trooping in with different containers of Vaseline.
cheesy grin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Exponental(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:
Sinners plenty for Nairaland oooo. Not even a like to your post that discourages sex before marriage.

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by wunmi590(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hades2016:
this your question eeeh grin

Lol, abi no be so brotherly? grin

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals