Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (41522 Views)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2016
plendil:

Isn't the condom supposed to prevent the contact of one partners fluid with the other? undecided undecided undecided

Get it right: STIs like herpes, warts, (not hepatitis) are spread by contact, so condoms may not offer as much protection. On the other hand, for infections spread mainly via secretions (HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and to some extent hepatitis B), condoms can be very effective in preventing transmission. But of course, it will never be 100% effective.
Bros I think you're the one who needs to get it right. Read my post which you referenced and come back to admit that you had comprehension issues.
Further education and clarification to the general public:
Condom goes just as high up the deek as half way or 3/4 , in the heat of passion when she is dripping wet, her pus.s.y. juices drips down and out, way beyond the protection of the condom, even onto the man's scrotum and groin. (I bet we agree on the above paragraph as you also pointed out in ur post)
Like I said earlier and for benefit of doubt, Warts and herpes (and hepatitis) are contact diseases, and can be transmitted during pre-intimacy by 'groin contact' and in the case of Hep B, by body fluids. Any body fluid such as saliva, sweat etc can transmit Hep B esp if it has been untreated and the receiving partner hasn't received HBV vaccination. Let's not even get started on the pathos of these diseases.
Best way out? Abstinence.
After than? Be Faithful.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by 1miccza: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2016
OP na by force??No be my wife??
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by plendil: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
frenchwine:

Bros I think you're the one who needs to get it right. Read my post which you referenced and come back to admit that you had comprehension issues.
Further education and clarification to the general public:
Condom goes just as high up the deek as half way or 3/4 , in the heat of passion when she is dripping wet, her pus.s.y. juices drips down and out, way beyond the protection of the condom, even onto the man's scrotum and groin. (I bet we agree on the above paragraph as you also pointed out in ur post)
Like I said earlier and for benefit of doubt, Warts and herpes (and hepatitis) are contact diseases, and can be transmitted during pre-intimacy by 'groin contact' and in the case of Hep B, by body fluids. Any body fluid such as saliva, sweat etc can transmit Hep B esp if it has been untreated and the receiving partner hasn't received HBV vaccination. Let's not even get started on the pathos of these diseases.
Best way out? Abstinence.
After than? Be Faithful.

No, I don't have comprehension issues, and it would do you well not be so pompous and take correction.
I will indulge you once more:

A condom, properly worn, should cover the entire shaft, not 3/4. Dont misinform the public. see diagram below. Unless one has penile length exceeding 8-9 inches, most condoms, even common gold circle, will comfortably cover the entire length. The issue of dripping p_ussy juice would only likely occur only if the woman is on top.

That is why there should be no genital contact before the condom is worn.

http://www.theyfit.co.uk/pages/problems-with-condom-fit

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2016
1miccza:
OP na by force??No be my wife??
read my write up,comprehend and then.come back and edit your post
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by 1miccza: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2016
cekhoe:
read my write out,comprehend and then.come back and edit your post

Yeah yeah felt like typing just anything nah nahh not in za reading mood today thanks
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2016
1miccza:

Yeah yeah felt like typing just anything nah nahh not in za reading mood today thanks
you made that comment yesterday, not today, so no excuse for you, you were not in the mood yesterday, go and read it today and edit your comment into something meaningful
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by 1miccza: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2016
cekhoe:
you made that comment yesterday, not today, so no excuse for you, you were not in the mood yesterday, go and read it today and edit your comment into something meaningful

Why should i?

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals