Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (41534 Views)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by wunmi590(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
frudum:

I WONDER OOOO

Your head dey there jawe grin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

Now your siggy is just funny. gringrin

My siggies are always funny. angry
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by goldentee(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
tongue
HERSLEY:
so if I offer u myself, u wouldn't accept tongue
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by toofit007: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
cekhoe:
We have all heard about. condoms through different means,we have been told to abstain and if not then use a condom and be faithful to your patner, but in reality how many people abstain, how many use condoms and how many are faithful.

Most people even "selectively use condoms",yes selectively that's what I want to talk about,while most people use condoms they still have that so called official girlfriend or boyfriend they done use condoms for,why is it like that?, a guy feels his girlfriend is probably cheating if she insists on a condom while a girl feels her boyfriend doesn't love her if he uses a condom for her.

A player has so many girls yet has that official one he doesn't use a condom on, why is that?, what is this mentality behind official boyfriend and girlfriend, what makes it safe not to use condoms for your so called official patner even when you both have not gone through a health screening?.

Stds and sexually transmitted viruses and infections are spreading like wild fire and most are silent killer, low sperms count on the increase,infertility issues increasing, only if you work in the a heart to heart center will you know the number of unexpected faces the come for CD4 count.

Most people even give the excuse that skin to skin is more pleasurable,if you want more pleasure, then do the needful,that's all!
BREAKING: Niger Delta Militants bombs Bonny export line
8 hours ago
SHARE THIS NEWS!
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Email
– Rampaging militant group, Niger Delta Avengers have bombed the Bonny 48 inches crude oil export line
– Avengers said they cannot be continuously fooled adding that the government cannot justify the indiscriminate targeting of Niger Delta youths while glorifying on these victimization of law abiding citizens of the region
The Niger Delta Avengers
Rampaging militant group, Niger Delta Avengers have bombed the Bonny 48 inches crude oil export line.
According to the militants in a statement issued on its website, it strike team took out the export line at about 8:40pm on Friday, September 23.
Avengers said the action is a signature to “the over dramatization of the so-called dialogue and negotiation process on the side of President Muhammadu Buhari and his government.”
READ ALSO: Niger Delta Avengers to return? – Edwin Clark group warns Osinbajo
In a statement signed by Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo, it spokesperson, the group said “since, the cessation of hostilities and the commitment of the PAN Niger Delta Elders and stakeholders team, the Nigerian government and her agents are turning the expectations of the Niger Delta to shameful scenes obtainable in Nollywood acts and as well intimidations, blackmails and continuous profiling of Niger Delta sons and daughters. This is only a wake up call; we may not have other way to say it better.
The avengers said it is still in favour of the dialogue and negotiations process “but we are warning against ” the peace of our time! We want the peace with honour”.
“We will resist all actions undermining the ceasefire from side of the government and it security agents/ agencies. The world is watching, time is running against the Nigerian state; while we were promised that the concerns of Niger Delta will be addresses once a truce is declared, the activities of the government and her agents are not assuring enough, there has been no progress and no breakthrough.
Avengers said they cannot be continuously fooled adding that the government cannot justify the indiscriminate targeting of Niger Delta youths while glorifying on these victimization of law abiding citizens of the region.
Meanwhile, Nigerians are surprised about the attack carried out the Niger Delta Avengers.
9h
Mudoch Agbinibo @AgbiniboND
Bonny 48inches Crude Oil Export Line is Down
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Talasuma(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
wunmi590:
OP, one question for you, can you lick sweet with its nylon? grin

Bro op no fit answer that question oh grin grin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Skmoda360:

you will get enough share soon.
I know you also belong to the category of those that clicked SHARES
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Kelvinadimora(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
When your father eventually catch u as u de read about condom

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
Condom is now useless self because, I don't see the essence of it when after everything, una go still give each other BJ or heads. What are you now trying to prevent?

So in order words, you give BJs. grin

Pls send me a PM.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
jesse8048:
Lol, children of this generation just careless about the use of condoms. They aren't saying anything on an educative thread like this, but bring in boo.bs and u will see them trooping in with different containers of Vaseline.
Na so e dey be bro cheesy
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by habsydiamond(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Some STI's dey disappear pass condom and enter body ooo. Its beta to wear condom on ur hand than the prick cos with the hand u are protected.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Laveda(f): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
LastMumu:

My siggies are always funny. angry
Lastmumu grin

I only know about this one. angry
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Chuknovski(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:

Sooo f...King hilarious grin grin grin angry
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere claiming abstinence is the best measure to get rid of diseases.. With their comments, you will begin to wonder if those who engage in premarital sex are not of this planet. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by nnamdiokafor: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
0gbeni:
i agree with the op 100%.. but pls note that 1. condoms don't completely protect against all STIs
proper use can protect you
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by favourmic(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Just one question to ask can you enjoy sweet without removing the nylon
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talasuma:
leave am make E dey ask me jamb question
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hypocrites everywhere claiming abstinence is the best measure to get rid of diseases.. With their comments, you will begin to wonder if those who engage in premarital sex are not of this planet. Smh
most people have milultiple personalities, one online and the other offline,most of them just want to portray what will be acceptable
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by themodernman: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
Condom is now useless self because, I don't see the essence of it when after everything, una go still give each other BJ or heads. What are you now trying to prevent?

I miss my babe titi...

Whoever said sex can't make one fall in love is a learner.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by plendil: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
frenchwine:

That's not what I want to point out , STIs like warts, Hep B and Herpes don't even need to pass through the condom. Once the infected partner's fluid comes in contact with you, Lobatan!
Abstinence is the gold standard, after that comes Be Faithful to your partner.

Isn't the condom supposed to prevent the contact of one partners fluid with the other? undecided undecided undecided

Get it right: STIs like herpes, warts, (not hepatitis) are spread by contact, so condoms may not offer as much protection. On the other hand, for infections spread mainly via secretions (HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and to some extent hepatitis B), condoms can be very effective in preventing transmission. But of course, it will never be 100% effective.

cekhoe:
yes, there are some STIs are that are small enough to go through the pores of a condom but it better than not using at all

Not totally true.

The latex condom which is commonly in used these parts is largely impermeable to most (if not all) microorganisms: https://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/docs/condoms_and_stds.pdf.
The problem could be the condom was not stored properly or damaged. That of course would compromise its effectiveness.

However, to reiterate what has been said, abstinence and then mutual fidelity remains the best option. But for those that can't abstain, condom use, consistently and correctly can help reduce the risk of infections.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by wunmi590(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talasuma:

Lol cheesy
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by policy12: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:

Gbam true true.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by marvis13(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
I can not have sex again without using condom since I use 1,000,000 IDR which is equivalent to #32,000 to run for an STD, HIV and Blood test just cos I was not feeling fine due to unprotected sex I had with an Indonesia woman

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by chydii(f): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
wiloy2k8:

And who is telling u bj gives HIV . xpt there are sores on ur mouth dear
HIV is not the only STD that exist. There is syphilis and gonorrea
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
plendil:

Isn't the condom supposed to prevent the contact of one partners fluid with the other? undecided undecided undecided

Get it right: STIs like herpes, warts, (not hepatitis) are spread by contact, so condoms may not offer as much protection. On the other hand, for infections spread mainly via secretions (HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and to some extent hepatitis B), condoms can be very effective in preventing transmission. But of course, it will never be 100% effective.

Not totally true.

The latex condom which is commonly in used these parts is largely impermeable to most (if not all) microorganisms: https://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/docs/condoms_and_stds.pdf.
The problem could be the condom was not stored properly or damaged. That of course would compromise its effectiveness.

However, to reiterate what has been said, abstinence and then mutual fidelity remains the best option. But for those that can't abstain, condom use, consistently and correctly can help reduce the risk of infections.

we are on the same page on the bolded
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by splmosixx(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:

they are trying to prevent caretaker
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
cekhoe:
most people have milultiple personalities, one online and the other offline,most of them just want to portray what will be acceptable
Abi ooooo... Everybody wears a garment of decency on Nairaland.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Skin diving is sweet sha. Someone told me so
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by centboy123456(m): 12:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Zedoo:
Story

Guy abeg tell them story na skin to skin sure pass oh nor mine theses world people
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by centboy123456(m): 12:56am On Sep 25, 2016
wunmi590:
OP, one question for you, can you lick sweet with its nylon? grin

Hahahahahahah abeg tell them oh you can't skin to skin on pont
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by wunmi590(m): 2:02am On Sep 25, 2016
centboy123456:

Hahahahahahah abeg tell them oh you can't skin to skin on pont

So you self know how we roll grin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by davidif: 2:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Emeka71:
In many cases the babe prefers condom; the guys really don't like condoms; real men don't use condoms.

So real men want STD's right?
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Kazrem(m): 2:45am On Sep 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now, let's do a survey to know if this post will have great impact in the lives of Nairaland guys

Guys, if you like condom click LIKE, otherwise click SHARE if you prefer flesh to flesh
Reality check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.