Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26701 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Frozeen(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Prettythicksme- Her toto go sweat die

Laveda- There is something about those B()()bs.

Diddydiva- The lips' Oh yes those lips sha

*Modified*
i forgot to mention her

refiner- i'm g()nna disvirgin her and use the Blood for lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

honestly baybee...did ya du sumn wrong....ur name z on every billboard grin
Cc: Estharfabian grin

I didn't do anything, I think they love my moniker wink
Sexy and cool kiss
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
refiner:

N and D....cheesy
ok how many vowels are in his moniker
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Mhizkel(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
baby d'you know why I chose you?cos when I'll be in the room wth you,you'll light up the whole place wth ur complexion and ur radiant smiles, and I' won't have to care abt PHCN!
Hehehehehe cheesy
Now, this is funny grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Llanthony401:

See your head, na this kind important topic you dey spell my name wrong angry
Sorry love...lolzz

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by jonaifame22(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

Hehehehehe cheesy
Now, this is funny grin
ur beauty inspired the funny write up!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:
Cc: Esthàrfabian grin
I didn't do anything, I think they love my moniker wink Sexy and cool kiss
PickUp lines toh bad! grin

You're on every billboard mehn!

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:

Cc: Estharfabian grin

I didn't do anything, I think they love my moniker wink
Sexy and cool kiss

yea its cool...easy on them....they love you still cool...Cheers!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'm coming lemme finish watching this movie cheesy
cheesy see plenty mentions

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
PickUp lines toh bad! grin

You're on every billboard mehn!

partners in crime grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by refiner(f): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

ok how many vowels are in his moniker

lol....u are really interested to know him?...
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
debdave:

Sorry love...lolzz

Its all good, i just can't be mad at you
Atleast not with this kind of topic wink

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
refiner:

lol....u are really interested to know him?...

yea i just wanna congratulate him...and be his buddie
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Llanthony401:

Its all good, i just can't be mad at you Atleast not with this kind of topic wink
Lolzz. See you!

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Caracta:

You don't give up easily, do you?
Where I'm coming from we don't give up until we hit our graves . wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

partners in crime grin
Please don't break her heart! grin

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by modik(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just passing by and waved at may01

Hi bae. U are cutie pie.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Please don't break her heart! grin

i am too responsible to think bout doin that
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by pbs4real(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:
Hehehehehe cheesy Now, this is funny grin
sadsad
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

i am too responsible to think bout doin that

Laveda.

i think He's a keeper! grin

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

Laveda.

i think He's a keeper! grin

a stunning keeper cool
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

a stunning keeper cool
Laveda he's conceited.

I Change my mind! grin
He's a player!angry
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Laveda he's conceited.

I Change my mind! grin
He's a player!angry
now thats not fair sad what makes you think am one?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by KingRex1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
baby d'you know why I chose you?cos when I'll be in the room wth you,you'll light up the whole place wth ur complexion and ur radiant smiles, and I' won't have to care abt PHCN!
*coughs*
haha, sorry for invadin, i got choked

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Hehehe!grin

We could really Use Your brains around Herr tho! grin

LoL! Uncle? Exactly! I knew that grandpa was old!

Anytime Someone says shii about you here. ask Yourself these questions.

Are those words true?
Does he know me?
Do I care if He does?
Could those words hurt me?
Of what relevance is a mere, lowlife E- keyboard warrior is to me?
is he worth my Reply?

If your answer's No? there You go! You'd live long!grin

The bolded tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

now thats not fair sad what makes you think am one?
I think i just read you...grin

I'm psychic!

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
skarlett:

The bolded tho grin grin
Isn't that what they all are? tongue

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by YemziAdez(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mine is LadyF again but I wanna date first before the....
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
I think i just read you...grin

I'm psychic!

i guess u read only the cover smiley

"don't judge a book by its cover" cool
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by modik(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
YemziAdez:
Mine is LadyF again but I wanna date first before the....

Would be rolling on the floor if LF is a babe!

Lol
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Isn't that what they all are? tongue

Yes o! I concur cheesy it was just funny dasall
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Caracta(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
Where I'm coming from we don't give up until we hit our graves . wink

You have my blessings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.