Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26737 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nah, it's the punna I wana devour grin grin
Not with that pic. grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Observing cool

Make I see who go mention my name

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
so no one mentioned me.. hmmmmm I fear 4 una
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
You mean my origins?
Its hard for us,African Americans ta know that.DNA test aren't 100%.
So I really don't know. Why?
hmm its true though mayb i can help u out, d reason why i asked is that i want to know who im chatting with.

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Keketu:
cheesy
Lool grin No dude.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Smellymouth: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not with that pic. grin
Do you have a suitable picx?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Observing cool

ashawo
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Do you have a suitable picx?
eww lipsrsealed no.Bye
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by joseph1832(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
teechudleyy:

You are rude and unable to apply the intelligence you think you have garnered with age. Bringing my name into this kind of dirty talk. Are you growing up or down. Have you run out of people to mess around with? You are an internet troll. I know this is empowering your demons so have a fields day replying me. God doesn't do evil so I pray Satan will punish you.
LMFAO! Jadekitana, hope you see what I mean when I say someone is highly emotional?

And this is someone who believes lesbianism is awesome, when she clearly can not take a harmless sexual joke. I mean, if this talk is dirty, then you tell me what lesbianism is...

Yea I know, I'm talking out of point. tongue hehehehe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
teechudleyy:

You are rude and unable to apply the intelligence you think you have garnered with age. Bringing my name into this kind of dirty talk. Are you growing up or down. Have you run out of people to mess around with? You are an internet troll. I know this is empowering your demons so have a fields day replying me. God doesn't do evil so I pray Satan will punish you.
Lol grin pls easy on that poor boy. grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by joseph1832(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Observing cool

Tosyne tosyne, how market oh?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by cruzita(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Cruzita :: I love her lips and I am sure she is a BJ pro cheesy, although she looks shy and reserved undecided
pls ooo no spoil me
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Smellymouth: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided
cruzita:
pls ooo no spoil me
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by teechudleyy(f): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO! Jadekitana, hope you see what I mean when I say someone is highly emotional?

And this is someone who believes lesbianism is awesome, when she clearly can not take a harmless sexual joke. I mean, if this talk is dirty, then you tell me what lesbianism is...

Yea I know, I'm talking out of point. tongue hehehehe.

Dear jadekitana it is true I'm emotional.but don't you think People and their spaces need to be respected...? Someone emotional like me who doesn't talk dirty sees her name mentioned by a troublesome person will feel harassed. Kicked off balance. I'm already crying in my home and my people are wondering why. Then he calls me unstable. I was only jejely dicing my sons pancakes wen I saw this. Why can't he just do his harmless thing with his people who will understand.?

Laveda why can't you talk to this guy?

I'm too weak for this. I could kill myself as a result.
Please don't be responsible for my demise. You might think its harmless but its more psychological for an unstable person like me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Tosyne tosyne, how market oh?
Market dey go well small small oooo

I no just dey see ur shadow again cool

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm its true though mayb i can help u out, d reason why i asked is that i want to know who im chatting with.
Help me how
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by ashewoboy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda, anytime, anyday. I wanna svck her succulent boobz.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Help me how
not something i can tell in a public forum, anyways dnt worry, so ure in high school,college or what?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by joseph1832(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
teechudleyy:

Dear jadekitana it is true I'm emotional.but don't you think People and their spaces need to be respected...? Someone emotional like me who doesn't talk dirty sees her name mentioned by a troublesome person will feel harassed. Kicked off balance. I'm already crying in my home and my people are wondering why. Then he calls me unstable. I was only jejely dicing my sons pancakes wen I saw this. Why can't he just do his harmless thing with his people who will understand.?
Huh? Am I seeing this. Clearly, if this lady feels this way I see no reason why she should be a nairalander, because there's something called 'ignore'. I wonder why she couldn't just ignore this since this is all for fun and its what's obtainable here, even in the Rap Section where its worse.

Lav eda why can't you talk to this guy?

Please don't be responsible for my demise. You might think its harmless but its more psychological for an unstable person like me
Like I said, if you're too weak. For this deactivate. Have you ever heard where someone filed a restraining order here in Nigeria If you want you space, ignore or deactivate. Its that simple.

Or, why do I feel you're role playing here and trying to wipe up sentiment just so you can be the victim?

This is all for fun, take a chill pill will you. Talking about suicide is just too much you know.....

3 Likes

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by joseph1832(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Market dey go well small small oooo

I no just dey see ur shadow again cool
Men I just dey hold my side bro.

How school? E be like somebody no no how dem dey do things for here oh. See the way she just dey act as if na home video. Lol.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
teechudleyy:

Lav eda why can't you talk to this guy?

Ignore him dear smiley kiss
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by honeygirl17: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm iv not been seeing u on facebuk
I only reply msg through fb messenger.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
honeygirl17:
hmmm so sugar mommy hws d family?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
honeygirl17:
hmmm so sugar mommy hws d family?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
not something i can tell in a public forum, anyways dnt worry, so ure in high school,college or what?
No ta both.Why can't you tell me here?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
No ta both.Why can't you tell me here?
bcaus its a private discussion, so ure working?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh. Well then, let's make hay while the sun shine. grin grin grin LOL.
grin grin Alright..

I'm seeing what you doing o undecided
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by joseph1832(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin Alright..
I'm seeing what you doing o undecided
Oh please see very well oh.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
bcaus its a private discussion, so ure working?
I don't think so.Tell me.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't think so.Tell me.
hmm nope its a one on one discussion. where is ur bestie?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm nope its a one on one discussion. where is ur bestie?
Esthar,didn't know we were "besties", an I haven't seen her.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Esthar, ddidn't know we were besties"besties", an I haven't seen her.
hmmm to me both of u are bestie, smtin like sisters, i hope ure a christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.