Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26730 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Caracta(f): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
Deejavuu and caracta will make my top ten . cool

You don't give up easily, do you?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
teechudleyy:

I'm telling you! Im learning the whole ignore ish tho. Damn! Babe ur trying o. U and esthárfabian
Choi!grin

Sometimes, the best You could do is ignore. Then, fight sometimes.
It should all be for fun....It's Just Nairaland! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin She can't fit! grin

Ignish grin grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by teechudleyy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Choi!grin

Sometimes, the best You could do is ignore.
Then, fight sometimes.

It should all be for fun....It's Just Nairaland! tongue

Me? Won't dare miss road to romanceland o.
I Take things personal with uncle because he's not as faceless as he thinks. But I'll just let him be henceforth. Its pointless. And doesn't say much abt me either.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by teechudleyy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:

Just try you'd adapt soon cheesy

I guess. If we talk about growing thick skin tho... You are d class captain.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
kateskitty:
Let me guess, MrCork grin lipsrsealed
mrcork!?! hell no shocked mrcork is a romanticless clown.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm she nor get dp.
oh! Stay tuned then
kateskitty:
Let me guess, MrCork grin lipsrsealed
mrcork!?! hell no shocked mrcork is a romanticless clown.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by honeygirl17: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmm so sugar mommy hws d family?
who be sugar mommy
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
honeygirl17:
who be sugar mommy
hehehehehehe ok salt mommy hws everything?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
honeygirl17:
who be sugar mommy
hehehehehehe ok salt mommy hws everything?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Speechless 3, oruemu, Mhizklefpixie, MizTyna
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Mhizkel(f): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
Sinaj and mhizkel,
And I'll leave no stone unturned in doing my manly duties wth all of me!
grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by dastudent(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
That is how i found myself here. Okay na!

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by myfantasies(f): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

hmmmm....baybee grin define that "soft"

Now My List....if your moniker cums up...dnt take it too personal...am just being real cool

1.Laveda--cos every1 seems to be hating at her..and i wanna know why..
2.Jadekitana---cos i know she beautiful..i mean...my spec grin..laps..b**bz...and cos she always real...even in comments
3.Sinaj--cos she a silent killer grin....am sure she gona b very good in***
4.Myfantasies--she got an angelic face... smiley...i was almost wanking with oil... grin
Smh

Come nd use fuel to self-service

Hope you had a lovely day
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:
Have missed you online sweetheart. where went you since noon?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Caringguy:
Ignish grin grin
Jealousy! grin

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
teechudleyy:

I guess. If we talk about growing thick skin tho... You are d class captain.
I've learnt not to take people's comment seriously smiley
I'm way above them wink.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
IIanthony401
#winks#
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Mhizkel(f): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Have missed you online sweetheart. where went you since noon?
I go off sometimes. Remember I told you that?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Jealousy! grin

undecided
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Smh

Come nd use fuel to self-service

Hope you had a lovely day
amazing...i shot u a mail..did yu get hit grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
teechudleyy:

Me? Won't dare miss road to romanceland o.
I Take things personal with uncle because he's not as faceless as he thinks. But I'll just let him be henceforth. Its pointless. And doesn't say much abt me either.
Hehehe!grin

We could really Use Your brains around Herr tho! grin

LoL! Uncle? Exactly! I knew that grandpa was old!

Anytime Someone says shii about you here. ask Yourself these questions.

Are those words true?
Does he know me?
Do I care if He does?
Could those words hurt me?
Of what relevance is a mere, lowlife E- keyboard warrior is to me?
is he worth my Reply?

If your answer's No? there You go! You'd live long!grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by jonaifame22(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

grin
baby d'you know why I chose you?cos when I'll be in the room wth you,you'll light up the whole place wth ur complexion and ur radiant smiles, and I' won't have to care abt PHCN!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:

grin grin grin
I don't even know the peeps hating on me
They are less important wink tongue

honestly baybee...did ya du sumn wrong....ur name z on every billboard grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Smellymouth: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
HateU2:
baby, u ar drunk undecided undecided
With dat 5inches abi undecided
Huh? Keep ur voice down.. do you want them to know how huge my yekini looks? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
debdave:
IIanthony401

#winks#

See your head, na this kind important topic you dey spell my name wrong angry
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by teechudleyy(f): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Hehehe!grin

We could really Use Your brains around Herr tho! grin

LoL! Uncle? Exactly! I knew that grandpa was old!

Anytime Someone says shii about yiu here. ask Yourself these questions.

Are those words true?
Dies he know me?
Do I care if He does?
Could those words hurt me?
Of what relevance is a mere, lowlife E- keyboard warrior is to me?
is he worth my Reply?

If your answer's No? there You go! You'd live long!grin

Words to live by

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

I go off sometimes. Remember I told you that?
Yeah you did. but i just felt you went away for years when it wasnt even upto 6hrs. What best could be used to describe such feeling?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
refiner:

lolgrin....OK kindly tell me d advice,I will deliver it to him!smiley

c'mon bae...ok kindly tell me the alphabet of his First and last moniker
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by refiner(f): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

c'mon bae...ok kindly tell me the alphabet of his First and last moniker

N and D....cheesy
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by RoyalBlak007: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
lol!..i'll decipher that...its naijaboi grin...spill it out! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? / Sex Dolls & Valentine's Day In Nigeria [video] / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.