Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) (45522 Views)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Waivers Induce Corruption, Adeosun Says / Video Finance Minister Says 16+6 =24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Eddie4all: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2016
undecideddnt knw if som of us in dis country r stupid or jst daft....... u call "2billion" a mistake? n we wnt curruption to end in dis country undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by gbishman: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Common dudes we All know that was a flimsy make, but my surprise to you people is rather than dwell of the main story of agencies short changing the government with huge sums as announced by the minister u rather address childish things. This is what has been going on during the GEJ and OBJ era and now it's been nipped. We need to give this woman some credit

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Holmes07(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2016
makenzie:
do you also know that she is chartered first in UK and and later Nigeria.she has worked as an accountant in blue chips companies including prime auditing firms in the UK before coming to Nigeria which implies;

that her credential is unquestionable
that this is only a simple human error
that even the professor of mathematics who teaches the same subject every day makes this kinds of mistakes

lets try and always be realistic and stop calumnious criticism
SMH!! Nd this thing was created in the image of God?? Idontbelieveit

RECEIVE SENSE!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by fastlane84: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=ifelovemi post=43136930][/quote]
Gbam! The main message say out of 16B only 3M is accounted 4....
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by shileowo: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
i wonder if all those sitting are paying attention to her. How come no one point that out.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by shileowo: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Too many PhD holders in forum
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by shileowo: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
As long as we all got the gist
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by 2good(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
People posting this nonsense around are really stupid! yes I said stupid!
This woman brought out a serious corruption issue in Nigeria and instead of people to reason with her and see how to eliminate this corruption cancer from Nigeria, they are focusing on petty and irrelevant issue. Check out her profile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Adeosun and tell me if she is as dumb as you all claim.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by darlenese(f): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Pls this kind of mistake is not acceptable at all, we are talking about money here, billions of naira for that matter , hpppp sadthis is shameful , for those hipocrits calling this a minor mistake , i'm sure u will sack your accountant if she makes that kind of mistake

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

. . . and Jona saying he would create unemployment.
Nope! Dinho says he will make 1$=1naira
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by MrEverest(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2016
When did we become so mediocre & unabashed in this country? How on earth can a supposed minister of finance, the most important & most sensitive office make such infantile & inexcusable goof on live televishion? even if it was a mistake or slip of tongue as some people are saying, why didnt she correct it immediately afterwards? I have been saying it right from the word go that Kemi Adeosun is incompetent & not qualified to be the minister of finance. She could be redeployed to a less sensitive ministry like education, culture etc. Having a poor London accent is not a qualification to be a minister of finance. How can a country of 150 million people have such a mediocre managing Africa's biggest economy? No wonder everything is going down & yet there is no policy direction. Even Kemi Adeosun is as confused as every other Nigeria! Is it not obvious that this woman is totally overwhelmed? God help us!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Lionsclaw: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2016
lordoseji:
i hear but do you know that Ms Kemi Adeosun is a chartered accountant
who has served as commissioner of Finance
in Ogun State.?
and so what if she is an accountant? Are you in your right senses really convinced that she doesnt 16+6.
We need to flush folks like you out of that country.

If there is a real issue throw it up for public debate and we ll discuss but not trivals like this making headline.

And the yeye op had the courage to post the video of a mere misquote of figures here as if the lady failed 123 or ABC.

You guys are just so annoying
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Lionsclaw: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Rayhut:
That is the person that Yorubas are busy comparing with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that have successfully managed World Bank, kept Nigeria economy to be stable against forex exchange and got paris club to cancel Nigeria debt that worth Billions of dollars, tribalism is a major problem in Nigeria.
I am a fan of NOI but this trash you posted here shows that 2 things are involved:
1. Either you dont have data to watch the video or
2. You need a brain check cos from all the sense she made it was the ordinary misquote of figure that you saw and your brain was foolish enough to believe she didnt know 16+6.

By the way.....the same goes for all those who stupidly liked your trash

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by 4reala(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Remii:

bros, even GEJ made mistake about "How much did Nwobodo "stole" ........... It is called slip of tongue. We need to be worried about the revelation in her comment not the gaffe. JAMB guys have been conniving with some cabal to clean out, their forms and scratch card should be less than N200 if they are making N16B without remittance to govt after FGN paid their salaries and operational expenses.
what shocked **mouth agape** change! Changee!! Changeee ooo
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Kaylexzy(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Rayhut:
That is the person that Yorubas are busy comparing with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that have successfully managed World Bank, kept Nigeria economy to be stable against forex exchange and got paris club to cancel Nigeria debt that worth Billions of dollars, tribalism is a major problem in Nigeria.

Not All Yorubas sir.... Tanx and Jah Bless u grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Splashme: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
[size=20pt]It's a shame . . .
Shame on Nigeria
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Princealex1(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Tpave:
It's a mistake and nobody is above it
thats an expensive mistake if it was on a pc do u know the implication
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by femi4: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
darlenese:
Pls this kind of mistake is not acceptable at all, we are talking about money here, billions of naira for that matter , hpppp sadthis is shameful , for those hipocrits calling this a minor mistake , i'm sure u will sack your accountant if she makes that kind of mistake
****did you watch the video? she was speaking in anger and was very fast. She mentioned that figure once, that shows that it was a slip of tongue. She wasn't reading from a written document.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by darlenese(f): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2016
femi4:
You are very dull, she was speaking in anger and was very fast. She mentioned that figure once, that shows that it was a slip of tongue. She wasn't reading it from a record

The problem we have in this country is becos of people like u,

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2016
Alexisu:

Never knew accountants don't make mistakes.
they do but this one need to be very careful cos she is the minister of finance and you know how nigerian reacts? They can make meaning out of nothing.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by jessedaflow: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Tpave:
It's a mistake and nobody is above it
that's a very rare mistake because she did analysis on that before giving out her speech.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Sheriff19: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
lordoseji:
Nigeria’s minister of finance, Kemi Adeosun, has failed a simple arithmetic after saying that 16 + 6 = 24. While addressing a press briefing recently, the
finance minister goofed while doing simple arithmetic and said that the addition of 16 billion and 6 billion would amount to N24billion. Her speech was made during an address as she exposed some anomalies in the examination body where a declaration of N3
million is being made out of N16 billion generated.
watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTttgPoRulg

Source https://www.naij.com/738389-unbelievable-nigerias-finance-minister-says-166-24-watch-video.html
. Guy you need to check your grammar before u put up something like this. I think you need to go back to school as you just exposed your level of education. Check your sentences over again and write correctly if u want a comment. Thank you.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2016
If our finance minister can make this mistake, den God punish any math teacher wey flog me because i say 3*7 na 28

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Hemanwel(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
I think this is just a mistake which can happen to anybody,irrespective of your qualifications.It doesn't mean that she does not know the answer to 16 + 6 nah!I am not her fan but let's just cut this lady some slack!Nobody is above mistake!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
sam90s:
Too many people get hard-on for this lady sha, I no blame them grin
Guys just give up, cos she's already married to one of you.
dont even go there. though she look like a baby....she is not any young she is 49.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by KingTom(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2016
ilawanson44:

grin grin
this is wicked grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by sam90s(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2016
makenzie:
dont even go there. though she look like a baby....she is not any young she is 49.

Obssession is not always sexual mate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by jackima: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Only God is perfect in all. Jesus Said, Anyone that has not sinned should cast stone on the woman that was accused of adultery but no one did.
Mistake is a mistake.
I remember sitting for an interview and was asked to spell PROCEDURE, your guess is as good as mine, I missed it big time but I got the job.

On the job and due to my current performance: my supervisor gave me the name: Procedure.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Okeikpu(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
lordoseji:
No wonder dollars is 400 Naira today when our
minister of FINANCE is calculating 16 + 6 as
24, and infact she was talking about
BILLIONS!! Can you imagine adding N2BN
like its nothing!?
smiley

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by OutOnBail(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Be cool, fo.ol. Why are you stammering if I may ask? Is that English? Who brought tribe to this? You don't have to get worked up, get yourself a fuc.king doughnut and stop mentioning me.

colli247:

u now collect mistake if na Igbo man u collect what stupid ppl
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by ohisma(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
I b she no go school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.