Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) (45523 Views)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Waivers Induce Corruption, Adeosun Says / Video Finance Minister Says 16+6 =24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
ilawanson44:

grin grin

This got me cracking.

May dey no kill person for this country.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Olodo Minister of Finance

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by pythonkid(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2016
4reala:
Dis can only haPpen in the era of Change grin
dude , hope you remembered the NSCDC boss , was it in the era of change ?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by paulibling(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2016
we are watching them shocked
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by mykel25(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Clearly a sleep of a tongue, but wait 16 is greater than 18 is correct.

Sleep ko wake ni.....olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Andrewmark(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Moni don spoil all of them...............
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by madridsta007(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Tpave:
It's a mistake and nobody is above it

I thought finance ministers are supposed to be 'highly numerate'?

That is why Nigeria continues to be where it is. Steeped in mediocrity because we give excuses for mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Tpave:
It's a mistake and nobody is above it
I agree with you on this. If there's anyone that hasn't make mistake Please post it here with all sincerely
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
lordoseji:
i hear but do you know that Ms Kemi Adeosun is a chartered accountant
who has served as commissioner of Finance
in Ogun State.?
Being a chartered accountant does mean you wouldn't make mistakes even lawyers and doctors does talkless of an accountant

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Typical yoruba excuse. Assuming this mistake was made by Okonjo Iweala, I swear...yorubas will be calling for her resignation. Pathological hypocrites!
That's the problem. Tribalism is a serious issue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2016
emmalexabl:

Sleep of the tongue indeed !!

C'mon correct ur written english...

Kemi adeosun needs to go back to school..
Little rat how manage you u comprehend my write up? Ok because of 16 > 18 .
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by toma3: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2016
am a Yoruba man but this woman has empty brain that is why dollar keep rising, she doesn't understand Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2016
I don't understand; whats occam razor?
softvio:

lol, you mean, she was having an occam razor?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by frankyychiji(f): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2016
GenBuhari:
She is saying the agency claims to have generated N16Bn but she is also said that she does not believe the figure may the slip of the tongue was reflecting what she truly thinks was what they generated i.e N24Bn tongue grin

She is one of my favourite ministers still. She is a rising star .
And you wonder why the economy is nose-diving under Dinho shocked shocked shocked

We need people who have cut their teeth on the job! Nigeria is not Ogun State!
#bringbackNOI
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by adconline(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2016
From West Germany to President Angela Merkel
From botched UN Security Council Meeting on BH
From White House meeting with Obama without any economist/record keeper/note taker in his entourage
From his presentation of " ministerail" instead of "ministerial" list"
From submitted and stolen budget
From budget riddled with errors, markups and over-bloated expenditure..
I wonder what a typical brain-storming session ( if any) is like at Aso Rock? How come his retinue of advisers and ministers didn't read the budget
This is govt has no plan from day one but " good intentions" and rhetorics... The most annoying part is that nobody is apologizing and promising to effect some changes.. They keep wallowing in shopisticated sychophancy and delusion
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by frankyychiji(f): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Firefire:
Considering the intent of her speech, this type of error should be ignore, jare. undecided

Nobody is above mistake, except for some APC coven members forming 'master of all' on the cyberspace.

May God continue to increase the wisdom of Kemi Adeosun.

Shalom!
You are missing the point Firefire, the ajebuta is a misfit! She should be relieved of her responsibilities asap!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Bluffly: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Tribal Bigots everywhere
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by frankyychiji(f): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2016
wristbangle:
LOL see how people wan take crucify this woman. Though its a costly mistake but nobody is above it. Definitely she knows it suppose to be N 22Billion
She lacks self confidence that is why she could make such a childish mistake even without correcting herself.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by adconline(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Being a chartered accountant does mean you wouldn't make mistakes even lawyers and doctors does talkless of an accountant
Even lawyers and doctors does Really? lawyers and doctors DO!! That's why you are defending mediocrity.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

na toto she take charter naaa...no wonder she never marry.

Miss can you imagine

You keep insulting someone that is better than you, she is happily married and better than everyone in your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by godwin120alex: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Hahhahahahahah unknown Minister disgracing us
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

You keep insulting someone that is better than you, she is happily married and better than everyone in your family.

She ain't married ..she is miss..can't you understand that ...she climbed up there not by her intellect but by...hmmmmm

You don't fucking know my family so you can't say weather she is better ....she is a damn spinster and she is not r than your mother and grandmother mother
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by ekemit(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Tpave:
It's a mistake and nobody is above it. Like someone commented below, "If you have not made mistakes before in your life, post it here with all sincerity" The other said "Your brain needs to be checked, if you claim you haven't made mistakes before"
it is not a mistake but an error, if it is a mistake she should have corrected herself. There is a clear difference between a mistake and an error.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2016
toma3:
am a Yoruba man but this woman has empty brain that is why dollar keep rising, she doesn't understand Nigerian economy.

God bless you

Na obo she use ..maybe
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2016
ekemit:
it is not a mistake but an error, if it is a mistake she should have corrected herself. There is a clear difference between a mistake and an error.

Gbam
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

She ain't married ..she is miss..can't you understand that ...she climbed up there not by her intellect but by...hmmmmm

You don't fucking know my family so you can't say weather she is better ....she is a damn spinster and she is not r than your mother and grandmother mother

Olodo, you are a disgrace to your pathetic family. The lady is married with kids but you are still living with your old parent at your age. She is better than your pathetic family and non of them can match her. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2016
frankyychiji:
You are missing the point Firefire, the ajebuta is a misfit! She should be relieved of her responsibilities asap!

Hateful tribalist, go and relieve her. You are pained cos she is a Yoruba woman, shame on you bigot.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2016
adconline:

Even lawyers and doctors does Really? lawyers and doctors DO!! That's why you are defending mediocrity.
Who told they don't? Haven't heard of doctors forgetting scissor in patient's stomach or a lawyer quoting out of context in court that the judge draws his attention
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Olodo, you are a disgrace to your pathetic family. The lady is married with kids but you are still living with your old parent at your age. She is better than your pathetic family and non of them can match her. Ndi ara

If I am living with my parents may I not see good thing
But
If I am not staying with my parents may you and your children never see good things in life

If I am not taking care of people below me may I not see better thing in life
But
If I am taking and feeding people staying with me ...may you not see anything good in your life

For Christ sake I got people I take care of by the Grace of God

People come and assume everybody is as poor ad they are
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

If I am living with my parents may I not see good thing
But
If I am not staying with my parents may you and your children never see good things in life

If I am not taking care of people below me may I not see better thing in life
But
If I am taking and feeding people staying with me ...may you not see anything good in your life

For Christ sake I got people I take care of by the Grace of God

People come and assume everybody is as poor ad they are

....and you will never see any good thing in life. Shameless thing
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

....and you will never see any good thing in life. Shameless thing

What I have said I have said

Do you think all of us are hungry as you are .....

If I am staying with my parents ..may I not see anything but if I am not staying with my parents ...may you never amount to anything in life ...

Iseeee

Look at idiot that I can comfortably feeed

This curse has been laid upon you today
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by SirShymexx: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Loool.

It looks like Igbos are still hurting cos Iweala the pig failed woefully and won't stop the unnecessary campaign of calumny against this intelligent and articulate woman.

Iweala had her chance. Not once, but twice, and she failed woefully. Hence her reputation as utter failure personified. Little kids shotting drugs on my old block and uneducated paki corner shop owners would've done a better done than Iweala. That's the honest. Finance is saving for the future and keeping a balance sheet, without spending beyond ya means - and she failed to do that.

Kemi is there to do the job and clean up Iweala's mess. Just let her do what she was appointed to do and critique when she fails. Regardless, I don't think anyone can be worse than Iweala cos she took failure to Ionosphere lol. If you want Iweala back - you can always tell ya leaders to appoint her to manage ya villages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.