Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) (45518 Views)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Waivers Induce Corruption, Adeosun Says / Video Finance Minister Says 16+6 =24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

What I have said I have said

Do you think all of us are hungry as you are .....

If I am staying with my parents ..may I not see anything but if I am not staying with my parents ...may you never amount to anything in life ...

Iseeee

Look at idiot that I can comfortably feeed

This curse has been laid upon you today

Go feed your dying mother you are living with, shameless liar. You will surely die a miserable death soon for cursing your own mother. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Go feed your dying mother you are living with, shameless liar. You will surely die a miserable death soon for cursing your own mother. Ndi ara

I have said my mind ..bow watch out how this will turn out

You don't come online to assume that everybody is that hungry like you

If my mother is dying may I die this year but if my mother isn't dying may you die a miserable death this year

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

I have said my mind ..bow watch out how this will turn out

my mother is dying may I die this year

Amen and you will surely die this month. Shameless broke liar.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Rest in peace in advance
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Me and my smelly family will die a miserable death and should Rest in peace in advance

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Amen.

I am done with you but mind you

Rest in peace in advance

Before you die ..don't come online and assume everybody is hungry and desolated like you.

During your reincarnation bear this in mind

You don't assume

Rest in peace
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

May my mother and all my family perish before month end. Isew

Rest in peace in advance to my family

Rest in peace

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by IkpuMmadu: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Amen.

You can re write what I said but you haven't retaken what I said

Watch it ..son

Go and write your will that's if you amount anything
Get a casket
Write your dirge
Get your obituary ready

RIP in advance

I am done with you
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by adconline(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Who told they don't? Haven't heard of doctors forgetting scissor in patient's stomach or a lawyer quoting out of context in court that the judge draws his attention
My friend, it's hard trying to fix folks like u.. Always justifying mediocrity! Doctors and lawyers go with " DO" not " DOES
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by obie206(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
OMG, this ofe mmanu with her fake cockney accent and air head like her boss, Baba one chance! Daris God o!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Youngk(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
waiting for alahji lai to come and say that is just a technical errow
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by inyass2580(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
we cant call dis a mistake bro, a simple arithmetic for dt matter. i fink she need to go back nd study her quantitative reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by chuose: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
No wonder Nigeria is in trouble.

The President has no educational qualifications.

The Finance Minister is a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
lordoseji:
i hear but do you know that Ms Kemi Adeosun is a chartered accountant
who has served as commissioner of Finance
in Ogun State.?

So the best way to access her capabilities is through this ( the fact that she said 16 + 6 = 24 ) or through her tenure in a similar post she held on a lower scale for at least 4 years ?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by softvio(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
GenBuhari:
I don't understand; whats occam razor?

when one mistakenly says what (s)he is thinking instead of what (s)he was billed to say
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Knowledge9000:

You need to understand how yoruba propaganda works...as soon as the news of Kemi arithmetic failure hit airwaves, they went on youtube and found the worst video of Okonjo Iweala; in fact when she was sick and had to attend a scheduled House of Rep. appearance because she couldn't cancel on the last minute, they used that video to compare with Kemi arithmetic failure in other to play it down. I laughed when the thread popped up on Nairaland. This people are an epitome of propaganda and mendacity.

Your hate will die with you
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Badbreathcure81:
does that makes her perfect?

Even your grammar is not perfect
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Every done increase for Nigeria. Even 1+1 is now 4. Abi una Neva hear
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Gbawe: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
kenex4ever:
because they are jealous of NOI they rushed to organise a half baked accountant from their region to occupy Dsame seat in their negative change admin.
To d extent dat one nittttwitttt was comparing this educational mistake to NOI in another thread. Shame!!!

Jealous of NOI? My friend do you know of the 'omoluabi' concept that is very powerful in the minds and culture of Yorubas where they will denounce even their own father if he is guilty of shameful behaviour? You may have no such thing in your culture, as you show here defending a discredited failure, but jealousy is the last emotion any upright Yoruba harbours for NOI. I only feel pity for you and others who continue to defend her making yourselves look like unprincipled criminals and pathetic tribalists in the process.

The fact non of you can change, despite your best effort to do so, is that NOI was a very influential leader in the GEJ government that ruined Nigeria and is responsible for how we are in a big mess today. GEJ, NOI, Allison-Madueke, Dasuki et al ensured we are up sh1t creek without a paddle !!!! NOI was the Finance Minister and de facto Prime Minister who supervised the biggest looting of Nigeria's commonwealth ever seen. She was also actively and undeniably involved in peddling propaganda, half-truths and even outright lies that sought to deceive Nigerians and the world as per the true state of the Nigerian economy. It is crystal clear, in the minds and judgement of anyone not weighed down by the yoke of ethnic prejudice and hatred of others, that NOI is a discredited charlatan who had no problem propping up, lying for and abetting the unconscionable, highly damaging and devastating looting and misrule of her own nation.

Yet all that you morally bankrupt folks can do is shout her name and tout her some heroine whereas you will vilify Kemi Adeosun daily when she has been a minister for 4 months. What shows you are highly tribalistic and unreasonably clannish more than that? Anyone whose moral compass is intact and is a patriotic Nigerian will distance himself/herself from NOI ,even if the lady is directly related to them, and give Adeosun a reasonable length of time to prove herself.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Ojukwufrank: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
IkpuMmadu:

You can re write what I said but you haven't retaken what I said

Watch it ..son

Go and write your will that's if you amount anything
Get a casket
Write your dirge
Get your obituary ready

RIP in advance

I am done with you
[/s]

Shameless dog, you and your worthless family will burn to ashes. May you all rest in hell.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by MrGerald(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
when you trusted your ability and capabilities so much and quotes without calculating with your brain leads you to blunder, that what happened to her.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by simplycarro: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Still on this matter?
Biafrans would kill themselves over this.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by frankyychiji(f): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Hateful tribalist, go and relieve her. You are pained cos she is a Yoruba woman, shame on you bigot.
Guy what is the problem?? Who offended you this way? Why not take your frustrations to the Daura cow rustler who used your head for samba drum. Hian!! angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tpave:
It's a mistake and nobody is above it. Like someone commented below, "If you have not made mistakes before in your life, post it here with all sincerity" The other said "Your brain needs to be checked, if you claim you haven't made mistakes before"

Mistakes in other aspects of life, yes but simple elementary school math? Your mama left nyansh grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by jmand(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
It was a mistake in my personal understanding, besides nobody is above it. Don't you think its a simple Q&A that even a primary 2 pupil can answer it?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by menacetosociety: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

U guys should grow up!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Gbawe: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
simplycarro:
Still on this matter?
Biafrans would kill themselves over this.

Indeed. What is more indicative of extreme ethnic and unreasonable hatred of others if not how IPOBians are doing their best to vilify and discredit Adeosun daily, when she has been Minister for 4 months only, while they continue to tout the discredited NOI as the best thing since slice bread when, over the many years she was Finance minister, the woman was only able to act as a spin doctor of lies and propaganda plus the 'enabler' of the biggest looting of Nigeria's commonwealth ever seen.

These IPOBians think they are fighting their "enemies" the Yorubas by hounding Adeosun and other Yorubas, while defending their own blindly, but they do not appreciate that they only disgrace themselves before the world and alienate themselves from other Nigerians with their antics of automatically supporting Igbos, Like Metuh et al, whereas the Yorubas, myself included, continue to insist on the trial of any Yoruba, like Obanikoro et al, who is accused of looting Nigeria or of being part of the misrule that is now seriously troubling our nation today. I pity them. That is all they deserve. I.e pity.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Validated: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Adonis3:
even a pry 6 pupil knows the answer

That's definitely a mistake

And no one's above thatundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken
True, just like the budget "mistakes".
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by simplycarro: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gbawe:

Indeed. What is more indicative of extreme ethnic and unreasonable hatred of others if not how IPOBians are doing their best to vilify and discredit Adeosun daily, when she has been Minister for 4 months only, while they continue to tout the discredited NOI as the best thing since slice bread when, over the many years she was Finance minister, the woman was only able to act as a spin doctor of lies and propaganda plus the 'enabler' of the biggest looting of Nigeria's commonwealth ever seen.

These IPOBians think they are fighting their "enemies" the Yorubas by hounding Adeosun and other Yorubas, while defending their own blindly, but they do not appreciate that they only disgrace themselves before the world and alienate themselves from other Nigerians with their antics of automatically supporting Igbos, Like Metuh et al, whereas the Yorubas, myself included, continue to insist on the trial of any Yoruba, like Obanikoro et al, who is accused of looting Nigeria or of being part of the misrule that is now seriously troubling our nation today. I pity them. That is all they deserve. I.e pity.

When Ipobians read BRAVERY, the world will read COWARD and they read COWARD, the world will read SOUND JUDGEMENT
They have their own standard of assessment that is completely at variance with logic.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by mercyville: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
ilawanson44:

grin grin
Normal people turned sadists because of defeat.Very pathetic..
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
myproperty:

This government was elected mistakenly.
The budget is full of mistakes.
The finance minister makes mistake in calculation.
They would also steal money by mistake.
and they are ruling my mistake

Lol,sori my previous comment was a mistake lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Minister of Olodo Finance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.