Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. (7844 Views)

How To Keep Ramadan Alive For The Rest Of The Year / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by babs787(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Nezan

Let us start from where we stopped

I answered almost all your questions.

Which of my questions did you answer? These are part of my questions and you could do me proud by directing me to where you responded.

Does your trinity has any biblical backing?

Was it preached by any of the OT prophets?

Did Jesus preach Trinity?

If your Jesus is God, who did he pray to when he learnt that they wanted to kill him?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294859.64.html

You should note that I avoid getting into repetitions, that is why I choose to ignore questions I have answered in previous posts, despite that, your people deleted all my posts that gave sensational answers to your questions and banned me last week, funny, isn't it? 

Oga, my posts have suffered same so that should not be your excuse. BTW, your post would not have been deleted if you have applied civility and and not going off-topic with your cooked up stories from your websites.

You could still do a re-poste if you are very sure of what you posted or you kindly refer me to same. I am willing to learn from you. I would appreciate seeing your answers.

exposure of the father you ran to without having knowledge of who the guy really is.

You make me laugh. Which exposure? How do you doubt my father when your prophet was making false prophesies that didn't ever come to pass? so much for a false prophet and his followers.

RFMAO.

I was referring to your father Ignatius in which you couldn further defend after educating you on his stand.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294859.64.html

I read you claiming of false prophecies, do you care if you and I go into your bible to read false prophecies linked to Jesus that never came to pass?

Don't run away. When you people are unable to defend your religion, you hide under any excuse to run.

Babs dont do that but always profer your facts along with your spurious arguments.

Are we no longer discussing the message of the prophets on this thread?

Sure we are

I have answered almost all your questions and you are afraid to answer the few I have posted. Dont run, come back. 

Newbie, could you provide a link to where you did that?

Thanks
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by muhsin(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2009
I too want davidylan to come back and take over from where we stopped. tongue
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
@babs,

Iam sure you went to your imam gather knowledge abi? after you ran away and left me your brothers.

Did Jesus preach Trinity?

In Matthew 28:19 Jesus said; "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
The Prophets had testified of Trinity, the Divine messenger of Genesis 16:7, 16:18, 21:17, 31:11; Exodus 3:2, was God the Son; for God the Father could not have thus manifested Himself. The inspired writers speak of "the Spirit of the Lord", the reference of which was to the Third Person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit.

The mystery of the Trinity was granted to the Prophets and saints of the Old Dispensation (Epiphanius, "Haer.", viii, 5; Cyril of Alexandria, "Con. Julian., " I). It may be readily conceded that the way is prepared for the revelation in some of the prophecies. The names Emmanuel (Isaiah 7:14) and God the Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) affirmed of the Messias make mention of the Divine Nature of the promised deliverer. Yet it seems that the Gospel revelation was needed to render the full meaning of the passages clear.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Abuzola(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
Quran 4:116
'verily, God forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with God, has indeed strayed faraway'

Oh christians why will you say trinity when this knowledge has come tn you, Abuzola is nothing but a plain warner. The worst regret of all time will be 'HAD I KNOW' on the that terrible Day (DAY OF RECKONING)

Deuteronomy 5:9
'You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by sosisi(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
[s]
Abuzola:

Quran 4:116
'verily, God forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with God, has indeed strayed faraway'

Oh christians why will you say trinity when this knowledge has come tn you, Abuzola is nothing but a plain warner. The worst regret of all time will be 'HAD I KNOW' on the that terrible Day (DAY OF RECKONING)

[/s]

Jesus speaking.

Matthew 28:19-20 (New International Version)

19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by sosisi(f): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
John 1

The Word Became Flesh

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[a] it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,[c] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

[b]14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only
,[d] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' " 16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only,[e][f]who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

cool cool cool
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
$Osisi, imagine the same Jesus who said that he was only commissioned to gather back the "lost sheep" of the house of Isreal, would say what you just said above about the whole world, since you turned nations to mean everyone, including the faraway Yorubas who are now running into as they trip over themselves into Christianity, according to your assertion. One of the two opposing statement must be wrong. Its either Jesus was sent (you send a messenger as we see very clearly here that Jesus was a messenger) to the house of israel, gathering back the lost sheep (yorubas are not part of this), or was sent to nations, covering the whole world, if "all nations" to the disciples meant beyond the 12 nations or tribes of Israel.

I remember in my Bible in High School, that the children of israel were divided into nations or tribes. $Osisi, which disciple or disciples came to Igbo people? Forget the yorubas because we did not have any. And interestingly, no disciple was a non-Children of Israel! Who among them of the disciples represented the Africans, or the Europeans, or the Asians, etc?

So when did Jesus command a trinity, when he begged, pleaded, wept, prayed, cried and finally lamented to his Lord God who sent him?
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
Let me task this "young girl" for the fun of it: What state was the "Word" in, before it became "Flesh?" It couldnt have been flesh before it became flesh. NO? I wanna know how $Osisi will get out of this Pickle, considering what was not seen could never have believed to be in existence, especially when we do not feel any of its effects.

What effect can you show of the existence of Jesus, before he became "Flesh" as the "Word?" And when God wanted to create man, in His our own Image according to the Bible, we did not hear any response from Jesus or the Holy Spirit. And what can you show that God the Creator has a form like man, since you said man is "Image" of the Creator?
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
@$Osisi: « #134 on: Today at 09:05:24 PM »
John 1
The Word Became Flesh

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[a] it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,[c] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

[b]14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,[d] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' " 16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only,[e][f]who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
The above does not make a lick of believeable story if we are to remove the sentiments of religion and Jesus from the content. No one in normal human thinking process will believe a word from what is written in your quote. If chinua Achebe wrote this piece, no one will buy any of the prints.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #134 on: Today at 09:05:24 PM » The above does not make a lick of believeable story if we are to remove the sentiments of religion and Jesus from the content. No one in normal human thinking process will believe a word from what is written in your quote. If chinua Achebe wrote this piece, no one will buy any of the prints.

Then why are you always searching for mohammed in the Bible? You even misquoted a verse about the comforter and claimed it was mohammed.??
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by muhsin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2009
Greetings,

Bible says this and then says that yet you guys think it's a book wholly revealed by the God. Pity.
I wish I could make you understand, especially folks like Nezan.
May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all.

Will come up with more soon, inshaAllah.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2009
@muhsin,
I can never believe in a revelation by one man. God revealed himself through his prophets with the same message. mohammed's message was quite different from all the other prophets. Why did he write that ishmael was the son that was to be sacrificed while all the prophets agree on Isaac? Plagiarisation/distortion of the highest order.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
@Nezan: « #140 on: Today at 11:44:42 AM »
@muhsin,
I can never believe in a revelation by one man.
You need many, many men and women; (Ruth, Ester, etc) within different times, different mindsets, and different religions (Judaism and Christianity, and I will not mention Idolatry) to formulate a Book, which you must believe because some people said to you it mysteriously came from God and not from men and women! Okare, omo naija. Be ni tie nri.

God revealed himself through his prophets with the same message.
What was the message? He is One or He is 3? Please answer with some intelligence and I do not need explanations from you. I know the position of All prophets, including Musa and Isa Bin Mariam (AS), and then the different position you ascribe to Isa bin Mariam. Sorry Jesus. ($Osisi, you see I am not laughing, even though I was tempted to put the LOL).

mohammed's message was quite different from all the other prophets.
Whats the difference; the fact that Muhammad says that 3 gods is hogwash and or the fact that he says that your father is different from your Creator? Is Muhammad, not like Musa who did not claim divinity for himself (Musa that is), or is Muhammad unlike Jesus who said "hear oh Israel, your Lord and my God is but One God"? Nezan, answer my questions, man.

Why did he write that ishmael was the son that was to be sacrificed while all the prophets agree on Isaac?
Are you sure that any prophet agreed on this? Woud Old woman Sarah, based on the personality Picture that was painted of her, from the Bible stand for the attempted slaughter of her only child, at such an old age, if we take into consideration that she forced Jehovah/Yahweh to throw out of the house a gorgously pretty younger woman with a baby ( Infact or 13 years old, guys?), without a known family or supporter outside Egypt (Hajar and Ismail respectively) into the street; wildernes, just the other day.

Do you think she will have none of that shenanigan or charade to let young Isaac die, and what for, only to test the faith of the old man Abraham, who could be easily be dissuaded from ever thinking aloud and we cant imagine him even trying to do anything that off the normality of expectations, while Sarah is still alive? I think you forgot who is the boss, according to the Bible, between Abraham and Sarah.

Plagiarisation/distortion of the highest order.
Whats plagiarism in writing the truth about a story that have been warped by earlier writers? Is the story of Ibrahim not the story of mankind? Was he not an example of faith in play? Show me how Sarah could have allowed that nonsense that you said her husband was going to do with her only child, when she easily forced the husband and their Yahweh/Jehovah to acquiesce to whatever she wanted on the matter of Hajar and Ismail? What would be her reason to continue to live if she would allow that man to kill her son, knowing fully well that she was old and probably will not have any other child, ever after that?

Consider the younger, timid, meek, and according to your Bible, the slave "Girl" Hagar who could easily be over powered by the more authoritative husband or even wife. Afterall, they send her out of the house. They may just as well snatch off from her her son. Who will defend her, who was she going to stop them or who would she report it to? Let me ask you, dont you think that this poor Ismail would be forced to take the position of the more important Isaac, in the matter of something that perilious as "Slaughter?" It did not start out as attempted slaughter, it just ended that way based on the faithfulness of the father, son and mother and of course, the Mercy from their Lord!

Mercy is not domain to the free and mighty and powerful and influencial, alone. It covers everyone, including slaves as long as Allah wills it. Read the way the ransome of the little boy was described in the Quran, (a mighty ransome) and compare it to what is called in the Bible. Big difference and the procedure of hajj even include this "trial" of father, mother and son. Where is the process in theJewish or Christian religions? Afterall, the Jews observe the victory over Egypt and will this be any less mportant, if it was Isaac, because I do think it should at least have the same weight. Afterall, there would not have been anything called Israel or children of Israel, if Isaac was slaughtered. No?

The same would have happened to Christianity and Christians, who celebrate a mere birthday for a whole month and sets up the year end to be 8 days after it, plus the fact that you celebrate a mere tiredness without a visible pulse or sign of life, on the cross. My proof of his mere tiredness was that the blood still flows freely in his body, ecept that the people did not know that when a person dies, the heart does not beat and pump blood, hence the blood does not flow as it did on the cross!

The story kinda reminds me of "its the body of Esau, but its the voice of Jacob", a later gimmick and I would have thought that is something learnt. Nezan read between the lines, here. You are a smart man. I know. Otherwise, you would not have been in the seat of Governance; Abuja. I am teasing him to some importance.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by muhsin(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
May Allah bless you, Sir Olabowale, for the response on my behalf.

I'll get to you tomorrow when I get back, inshaAllah, Nezan.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all, amen.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by muhsin(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2009
@Nezan,

I wanna say more here but I would like to have your input regarding Olabowale's reply to you before I do that. Thanks
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
You need many, many men and women; (Ruth, Ester, etc) within different times, different mindsets, and different religions (Judaism and Christianity, and I will not mention Idolatry) to formulate a Book, which you must believe because some people said to you it mysteriously came from God and not from men and women! Okare, omo naija. Be ni tie nri.

What makes more sense to you? Believing a god that had only a single prophet-mohammed or a God that manifested himself through thousands of years through different prophets with a consistent revelation? mohammed's god has only one prophet-mohammed, the other plagiarisations about Jesus, Moses etc and the patriarchs was just to appeal to Jews and Christians with the aim of hodwinking them to accept the false religion of islam, just as the three daughters of allah were incorporated into the koran to appeal to the pagan arabs. Funny!
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
What was the message? He is One or He is 3? Please answer with some intelligence and I do not need explanations from you. I know the position of All prophets, including Musa and Isa Bin Mariam (AS), and then the different position you ascribe to Isa bin Mariam. Sorry Jesus. ($Osisi, you see I am not laughing, even though I was tempted to put the LOL).

Jesus never preached 3 Gods.
Christians never claim to worship three gods.
Trinity is not three Gods as your 'boko haram' tutors will make you understand grin
Read my posts on the Trinity. One God manisfesting himself in three,,,,,,,,,
The Blessed 'TRINITY',,,,,,,,,,not the three daughters of allah grin
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
Whats the difference; the fact that Muhammad says that 3 gods is hogwash and or the fact that he says that your father is different from your Creator? Is Muhammad, not like Musa who did not claim divinity for himself (Musa that is), or is Muhammad unlike Jesus who said "hear oh Israel, your Lord and my God is but One God"? Nezan, answer my questions, man.

All the prophets believed in the coming of the Messiah. mohammed only knew Jesus as a prophet, but Jesus was not just another prophet,,,,,,,,He is the Messiah, the Redeemer, the only Begotten son of God. mohammed, desparate on forming a new religion, tried to copy Christian beliefs, Jewish beliefs and arabian fairy tales into his fake book. Bet you me, mohammed was ignorant as regards the place of Jesus in the salvation of mankind. He didnt know what the word 'Messiah' meant, funny!
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Are you sure that any prophet agreed on this? Woud Old woman Sarah, based on the personality Picture that was painted of her, from the Bible stand for the attempted slaughter of her only child, at such an old age, if we take into consideration that she forced Jehovah/Yahweh to throw out of the house a gorgously pretty younger woman with a baby ( Infact or 13 years old, guys?), without a known family or supporter outside Egypt (Hajar and Ismail respectively) into the street; wildernes, just the other day.

All the older writings from the Torah to the Bible agreed on this, why should I agree with somebody who lived thousands of years after the event to tell me what happened. This is where we knew that YAHWEH was not the one revealing all those satanic verses to mohammed. It is only muslims who are constantly feed with lies from the koran that can believe such nonsense, funny!
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nezan(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
I have always maintained that if you want to study and know 'Tiv' people's history and culture, it will be wrong going to a Hausa man to relay the Tiv history to you. You first of all go to Tiv people and learn whatever you want to learn about them. How will you know Jewish history from the koran? For the story of Isaac and Abraham and Sarah, read the Torah, the authentic Jewish writings instead of relying on the plagiarized snippets from the koran.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Nezan: « #144 on: Today at 01:41:07 PM »
What makes more sense to you? Believing a god that had only a single prophet-mohammed or a God that manifested himself through thousands of years through different prophets with a consistent revelation? mohammed's god has only one prophet-mohammed, the other plagiarisations about Jesus, Moses etc and the patriarchs was just to appeal to Jews and Christians with the aim of hodwinking them to accept the false religion of islam, just as the three daughters of allah were incorporated into the koran to appeal to the pagan arabs. Funny!
For Muhammad to be the only Messenger and or Prophet of Allah the Almighty Creator, you will have to proof that Allah is not the Creator and God Almighty, in the Arabic language just like Eledumare in Yoruba language, Chukwu in Igbo language or Obangiji in Hausa language. You also have to proof that Jesus was a Christian (lol; I have to laugh) and that Ibrahim was a Jew by religion and by heritage (I have to laugh here, again).

What was the consistent revelations through the many prophets? Is there a message? What was the message of Noah, and what is the difference between it and that of Ibrahim? What is the Message of Musa and how consistent was it with that of the two aforementioned and whats the agreement with that of Jesus and where is the difference with that of Muhammad (AS), and if many diffeerences, list them? I wonder how you will get god Jesus a human being out of the mouth of Musa? A human being being victimized by his fellow human beings? How do you fit Judaism and Christianity into this consistent revelation?

And as to the daughters, if a man who is not a father was told that he is a father of two sons, will he not defend himself by saying why do you give me sons and take for yourselves beautiful daughters? That satement alone is enough to tell anyone who has any sense of prose in a hypothetical speech that the individual says clearly that he does not have any son, een without adding "that is an unfair division" to it. Read Surah najm, again and know that you have goofed very terribly.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
Jesus never preached 3 Gods.
Christians never claim to worship three gods.
Trinity is not three Gods as your 'boko haram' tutors will make you understand
Read my posts on the Trinity. One God manisfesting himself in three,,,,,,,,,
The Blessed 'TRINITY',,,,,,,,,,not the three daughters of allah
Then the preacher(s) of three gods are idol worshippers! Three gods you deny their existence in Christendom? Then count with me the gods;

1st god; God the Father.
2nd god: God the Son.
3rd god: God the Holy Ghost

Stop all of that nonsense. The three gods by the magic in trinity becomes on god! And I only heard about boko hara the other day, and i have known about your three gods, as early as I could remember anything from my mother, a former Trinity follower/believer. Say what you wish, the facts speak for themselves.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by sosisi(f): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
The Great Commission

16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.
17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

In the name not names cool
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
All the prophets believed in the coming of the Messiah. mohammed only knew Jesus as a prophet, but Jesus was not just another prophet,,,,,,,,He is the Messiah, the Redeemer, the only Begotten son of God. mohammed, desparate on forming a new religion, tried to copy Christian beliefs, Jewish beliefs and arabian fairy tales into his fake book. Bet you me, mohammed was ignorant as regards the place of Jesus in the salvation of mankind. He didnt know what the word 'Messiah' meant, funny!
If somebody is foolish enough to say that I beget a daughter, Mukina who I love very much, the person must be a liar. No? That is the same with God and his beloved Messenger prophet Jesus. And Jesus was referred to as massiah ibnu Mariam in the Quran in many chapters; Nisaa is a very good example. And if Jesus was the redeemer, I wonder why the new gospel carries a verse saying that on the day of Judgement, some Christians will tell say to Jesus that they performed mighty Miracles in his name. Right there and then, Jesus will deny even knowing them and they will be herded to lake of Fire! Thats where you wanna end up , man, as you continue to blind yourself with unsubstantiated claims, yet you have not performed any great miracles to even qualify for audience with Jesus before you are told "go to hell?"
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by sosisi(f): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
olabowale:

Then the preacher(s) of three gods are idol worshippers! Three gods you deny their existence in Christendom? Then count with me the gods;

1st god; God the Father.
2nd god: God the Son.
3rd god: God the Holy Ghost

Stop all of that nonsense. The three gods by the magic in trinity becomes on god! And I only heard about boko hara the other day, and i have known about your three gods, as early as I could remember anything from my mother, a former Trinity follower/believer. Say what you wish, the facts speak for themselves.

which facts?
The same allah that sent and confirmed the Christian scriptures when he was at the formative stages of Islam,denying the concept of trinity?
The confusion is at your own camp mister.
Allah ought to make up his mind or produce the trinity-less Bible we've been asking of him since 2006
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
All the older writings from the Torah to the Bible agreed on this, why should I agree with somebody who lived thousands of years after the event to tell me what happened. This is where we knew that YAHWEH was not the one revealing all those satanic verses to mohammed. It is only muslims who are constantly feed with lies from the koran that can believe such nonsense, funny!
Even if the new comer has the best of information, while the statement already on ground is riddled with lies, inuendos and fakery? You see why Nigeria is still backward, considering that you are a leader i the making, succumbing to archaic mindset?

I asked you again that you should show me the satanic verses and all you said was that the idols were flying cranes (birds)! Does that make any sense to you for a big bird like cranes to exist in a desert town like Makka, where the only bird that was known to be known as a native specie was the tiny bird in the Surah The Elephant? You seem to me as a person who will not listen to ny voice of reason. Crane Bird in Desert?
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by sosisi(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
olabowale:

If somebody is foolish enough to say that I beget a daughter, Mukina who I love very much, the person must be a liar. No? That is the same with God and his beloved Messenger prophet Jesus. And Jesus was referred to as massiah ibnu Mariam in the Quran in many chapters; Nisaa is a very good example. And if Jesus was the redeemer, I wonder why the new gospel carries a verse saying that on the day of Judgement, some Christians will tell say to Jesus that they performed mighty Miracles in his name. Right there and then, Jesus will deny even knowing them and they will be herded to lake of Fire! Thats where you wanna end up , man, as you continue to blind yourself with unsubstantiated claims, yet you have not performed any great miracles to even qualify for audience with Jesus before you are told "go to hell?"

I hope you realize that some of us know about the 3 daughters of the idol allah that were worshipped and revered by Mohammad's quraish tribe before Mo claimed it was satan that made him say it grin
Mohammead abdallah his name was,his father abdallah.
his father was an idol worshipper
abdallah means son of allah
If his father was an idol worshipper,does it take rocket science to figure out that allah was the deity?
Forget about judgement day,your initial step is salvation of which without,you are damned already.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by olabowale(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Nezan: « #148 on: Today at 02:14:03 PM »  
I have always maintained that if you want to study and know 'Tiv' people's history and culture, it will be wrong going to a Hausa man to relay the Tiv history to you. You first of all go to Tiv people and learn whatever you want to learn about them. How will you know Jewish history from the koran? For the story of Isaac and Abraham and Sarah, read the Torah, the authentic Jewish writings instead of relying on the plagiarized snippets from the koran.
When the TIV historians are lying, then if the Hausa man is a speaker of Truth, you have no choice but to reexamine the whole thing, and therefore establish a new veracity that will be permanent. My proof; Torah, sabur and injil are alway going through: revisions, republications, rerevisions and yes, the versions are many. This isjust n the hand of the Christian. In the hand of the jew, it is another big story; from reform to conservative to ultraconservative and the many acidim sects, with different Torah, the matter is not settled yet.

Compare that with the Quran; even the Shia uses the same exact that Sunni uses.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by sosisi(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
olabowale:

Even if the new comer has the best of information, while the statement already on ground is riddled with lies, inuendos and fakery? You see why Nigeria is still backward, considering that you are a leader i the making, succumbing to archaic mindset?

I asked you again that you should show me the satanic verses and all you said was that the idols were flying cranes (birds)! Does that make any sense to you for a big bird like cranes to exist in a desert town like Makka, where the only bird that was known to be known as a native specie was the tiny bird in the Surah The Elephant? You seem to me as a person who will not listen to ny voice of reason. Crane Bird in Desert?

somebody is now denying the satanic verses? shocked shocked shocked
In broad daylight kwa?
[size=16pt]somebaddy shout Salman to the Rushdie[/size] grin
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by sosisi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
olabowale:

Compare that with the Quran; even the Shia uses the same exact that Sunni uses.

ROFL in Ijebu grin
Yeah the[b] Sunni and shia use the da same 7 Korans,the same swords and the same allahu akhbar [/b] at each others throat.
Boko haram use the same Koran too.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
alhaji is confused. grin I dont blame him, i couldnt make any sense of the quran myself even if i tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / The Foundation Of Islam Revolves Around Three Ahadith, See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.