Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. (7839 Views)

How To Keep Ramadan Alive For The Rest Of The Year / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by muhsin(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2009
Empty vessel makes nothing more than noise. embarassed
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by chakula: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
Empty vessel makes nothing more than noise.
[quote][/quote]

you are right.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by shumno(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2010
check this out, prophesynewswatch.com ( Topic: why islam will never accept the state of Israel )
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by muhsin(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
It's not only Muslims that do not accept the state of Israel.
Re: The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. by omostar: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2012
@ nezan

I am actually new on this forum and seeing this topic for the first time. Well i can see that you have been trying to make issues about of the prophet Muhammad's marriage to Aisha. I think before you consider that as pedophile, you need to find out what was the ideal at the time of the prophet. Of course you do know that the prophet did not live in our time. Form my own lazy research, this is what i saw on Wikipedia concerning age of marriage in ancient times.

"In Arab and Altiac societies arranged marriages were and are common. Children are often married to create a period for the spouses to know each other before consummating marriage'

This is the link and you can read more on it and go through the references
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage.

Again i have read a report on the likely hood of error in the reported age of Aisha at that time. This is because her age at marriage does not correlate with her age at death and other times in history.
My point is this, I do not think that you have any point in raising up such issues like this unless you have evidence that what the prophet did at that time was frowned at by the people at that time.
I have been trying to understand the two religions and i can see that most Christians and other non muslims basically use this point and other issues relating to Muhammad's personal life to attack the religion. I do not think this is right. You should only do that if those things were wrong during his time. The way we live is constantly changing and values and traditions are constantly redefined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Position Of Zuhr Prayer When Jumu'ah And 'eid Fall On The Same Day? / Report On Comparative Lecture Held In Akure (Akure For Islam) By ACADIP / What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.