Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying (69441 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by delightf(f): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nooooo,the issue there is she is looking her self as a monther now,remember some past things she did to her mom,nd that word mothers usually say ur turn is coming am faceing I think she remember the care they gave toher nd the love is normal,bros follow her nd cry ooo,sodat the love ll be equall,if u stay away from her it ll be bad okay,it ll be as if u dnt love her try to take her outside to see pple if she countine tobe indoor she ll be crying me am suppose to marry since ban nt live my brothers nd my sister I ll cry is blood,is not bad think of pple you ve been with nd now u. Ll alone with ur husband is blood pls get it well nt that she is baby No,pls nd on No account that men shud insult woman. Cuz men ve a strong heart
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Fellywood(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
I got married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. We were in an hotel till Monday, wanted us to stay longer but she refused saying she wants to go home ( that used to be my house).

Ever since we got home yesterday ( Monday), she has been crying. Called her mom, she prayed for her, my mom called her too and prayed for her.

She stopped crying for a while, we woke up with another round of crying this morning.

This is breaking my heart. I hate to cry as it often leads me to depression now I am close to tears myself.

I don't know if I have done something wrong or what to do. It is hurting as she cries.

When we were dating, she finds it difficult without her family for long " oh, I am already missing my dad, I am already missing my siblings" could this be the reason?

One day she came to mine from home as we have Dr appointment early and she lives in another state, she got to mine and 1 hour later she wanted to go home. "I am missing my dad sha" which got me annoyed then.

Could it be that the crying now is linked? She is 25 and I am 30 and we spent quite some time together before marriage. The fact we used to be together for so long makes it more confusing. This is a house she has always been in why the crying now?

It is hurting me. Badly and I am confused.

What do I do?
Its normal for some people. Keep assuring her that all will be well because it will. And by the way if you have not started to video tape these episodes you better start now...it will make for a wonderful call-back-time in the near future. All the drama on our honeymoon still make us laugh after many years. Best of luck bro

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by kherlly(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
She will get over it sumday
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by don10ky(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
me no sex? For where? She is pregnant sef.
jus show her more love ok but wait oooo she is
pregn haba for jus 3days bros e don tail na u u na correct man
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by justi4jesu(f): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=yommys01 post=43177137]

Buy her shawarma , she will stop crying. Thank me later grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by yommys01(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
damiso:
I can really feel your wife as I also came from a home that was always bustling with people to just being me and my husband alone( mine was even worse as was miles and miles away from home) I cried sege on my wedding day ehn( wept sef) cos i was very close to my parents.

Pregnancy hormones could also be contributing to her being emotional but she will settle down eventually don't worry. Na me sef dey run from some family gatherings these days as I cant deal with the drama cheesy
I made my siblings stay, my friends who were staying with me before and are looking for their own place are stil here too.

She just asked me "why am I even crying sef" I told her what others said that I should take her home. She said she can't stay as her house is virtually empty now. The sisters are in school, the brother will soon live and the aunty just finished their own house and moved.

I think it is the pregnancy and the fear of unknown.

7-9 weeks more.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by merrymaker2: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bro, u no gada o. Haba! Lol
lonngmann:
erm..did you pratice no sex before marriage?

It might be because of what she saw on her wedding night that is making her cry

Especially the fact that she has to live with it like that for the rest of her life grin
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by eromspete(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ahn Ahn!

No be fight grin

yapapa:
tear her betta slap
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by bigiyaro(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lovexme:
She has a strong family bond, and she can't imagine being away from her family.

She should get over it in time. She isn't a baby.
this kind of bonding can only be permanently broken with proper fvcking. Give her some real fvcking, works all the time.

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by wacoj(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
I see no reason why a lady you dated two years, who was always with you before marriage will be crying now.
Crying for what?
You are not new to her, you guys had sex before marriage so the intimacy has been there for long.
I also disagree with those saying its normal, it is only normal if you and the lady were not very close
before marriage. I think there is something she has not told you.

I am married too, i dated my wife for two years plus and got married to her, She left her mum and entire
family in the east and relocated to Lag with me and has not seen any of them for over a year now.
She never for once cried despite being the last and cherished child of the family.

BROS ASK YOUR WIFE....... wetin she get with her papi..

4 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Bigcake: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

Especially the fact that she has to live with it like that for the rest of her life grin
I think the OP should post the picture of his pennis so we see if the size is responsible for her woes. runs out of thread with my head covered with headpan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

.BROS YOU ARE HIGH
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by yommys01(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, this is rather funny.

I believe this is where you tease the sh1t out of her.

And for the record, I find the bolded rather disturbing...
I am working on it. I was worst 1 year ago. You know when you were planning marriage with lady A while she was planning with someone else.

Then lady B genotype ruined it then lady C died 3 days before you engage her then series of our problems.

I am 99% healed and colorful now but once I cry, I hit that button. Won't want to go into full details.

GOD has given me the best of them all and I am saying this with all sincerity and having the best is what counts.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by yapapa: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
eromspete:
Ahn Ahn!

No be fight grin

why she go dey cry like dummy na..those kind tin dey irritate me die..maybe cos I grew up in a military home tho..no room for weakness.

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by HirstMOG(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
When you guys were dating she always talks about being with her family Don't worry just give her some time she will adjust. Thank God your wife is even crying about family and not friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
You don go marry daddy's egg. Hold her gently make she no go break, unless her papa go kill you. grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by damiso(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
I made my siblings stay, my friends who were staying with me before and are looking for their own place are stil here too.

She just asked me "why am I even crying sef" I told her what others said that I should take her home. She said she can't stay as her house is virtually empty now. The sisters are in school, the brother will soon live and the aunty just finished their own house and moved.

I think it is the pregnancy and the fear of unknown.

7-9 weeks more.

See you sef know what the issue is. Just be patient with her she will be fine.

Being a mum for the first time is such a daunting prospect. I don't think i had ever carried a new born baby less than a week old before I had mine and even carrying the baby was a terrifying prospect. embarassed My mum could not even come to help as we had just lost my dad and I remember how much I used to cry thinking 'how will I, me, me deal with a new born' sad Hubby's mum is late and comes from all these proper 'DIY' families.

What helped was my hubby re assuring me that we would be fine and loads of orphans had actually had children you know cheesy And we were fine. He took some time off work and that time was such a great bonding time for us as we navigated the unknown waters of being a first time parent together. He even got the courage to bath the baby before me sef as I kept thinking I would drop her cheesy

You guys will be ok don't worry. Just keep reassuring her and all will be well.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by wizkidblogger(f): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
prettysolid:
Rubbish. Simply cry when shes crying. Lets see who will cry pass

Hahahaha. Ooya, chop knuckle grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Speechless3:
grin u think say marriage na okpa
Lol...another Daddy's girl spotted.

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Tankotanko: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

baddolee!!!
*chop knuclle grin

She is ur wife..get her to open to you, try and surprise her with stuffs, like pounded yam as breakfast in bed..things that will make her frget or replace her great memories with her family with super great memories you are creating.

Samsung galaxy S7 has been announced..and i hear its fine o..you can get her one when its out.. wink

Happy married life!

Read the post wella. They just got married and should be close to broke now, therefore samsung galaxy 7,8,9 10 must be out of the way right now. Better advice is closer together and pound the poundable soundly, familial emotions will take flight. Remember this is Rule No 1. All other rules depends on this. Goodluck
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Tunesh(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

Lol....Neyostar...Thinking out of d Box....can't stop laughing hia
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by yommys01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
damiso:

See you sef know what the issue is. Just be patient with her she will be fine.

Being a mum for the first time is such a daunting prospect. I don't think i had ever carried a new born baby less than a week old before I had mine and even carrying the baby was a terrifying prospect. embarassed My mum could not even come to help as we had just lost my dad and I remember how much I used to cry thinking 'how will I, me, me deal with a new born' sad Hubby's mum is late and comes from all these proper 'DIY' families.

What helped was my hubby re assuring me that we would be fine and loads of orphans had actually had children you know cheesy And we were fine. He took some time off work and that time was such a great bonding time for us as we navigated the unknown waters of being a first time parent together. He even got the courage to bath the baby before me sef as I kept thinking I would drop her cheesy

You guys will be ok don't worry. Just keep reassuring her and all will be well.
Thanks. She now feels okay and is sleeping.

Thanks all.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by teeastute(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Time will definitely heal that, peradventure she couldn't just bear the treasure of another adventure.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by sukkot: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
I got married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. We were in an hotel till Monday, wanted us to stay longer but she refused saying she wants to go home ( that used to be my house).

Ever since we got home yesterday ( Monday), she has been crying. Called her mom, she prayed for her, my mom called her too and prayed for her.

She stopped crying for a while, we woke up with another round of crying this morning.

This is breaking my heart. I hate to cry as it often leads me to depression now I am close to tears myself.

I don't know if I have done something wrong or what to do. It is hurting as she cries.

When we were dating, she finds it difficult without her family for long " oh, I am already missing my dad, I am already missing my siblings" could this be the reason?

One day she came to mine from home as we have Dr appointment early and she lives in another state, she got to mine and 1 hour later she wanted to go home. "I am missing my dad sha" which got me annoyed then.

Could it be that the crying now is linked? She is 25 and I am 30 and we spent quite some time together before marriage. The fact we used to be together for so long makes it more confusing. This is a house she has always been in why the crying now?

What do I do?
[img]http://3.bp..com/_ng4WUFX8BIA/TCt8QjmbqxI/AAAAAAAAAw8/46_mWmng4yE/s1600/ist2_6421552-emoticon-crying.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Sayelabola(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:

At first I felt it was trust issues. Maybe she doesn't trust that she will be fine with me. I assured her. This feeling I have due to what her dad kept saying "omo oo, omo oo" my daughter this, my daughter that"

I tried to assure her even though having been together for 2 years, I know she is assured enough. She wanted the marriage as much as I did. I see no reason for fear. She knows me well, I have operated an open book with her.

I just discovered something, she and her dad were chatting till 10pm sending wedding pictures and the dad forming pastor.

Could the man be making things worst. I am close to him in fact as close as the daughter to him and I can tell him to give it a while before they start their usual whatsapp chats and prayer sections if it is the problem.

It is annoying me now.

Sending such messages to your daughter till late night is like his wife receiving SMS or phone calls from another man (known and unknown) at the same time of the day.

It sure would create envy and suspicion for any sane man.

Somebody just need to preach gospel about this issue to the father.

Else pretty soon, he might unexpectedly ruin her daughter's marriage.

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by damiso(f): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
Thanks. She now feels okay and is sleeping.

Thanks all.

She will be fine. smiley

Congrats in advance and I pray for a safe delivery and Good health for her and the baby.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by lonngmann(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.BROS YOU ARE HIGH
No..I am tall tongue
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Ayauche(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooo. What's the crying for nah? The only crying allowed is at the reception groung where u are leaving and family and friends come to say bye. OP abeg ignore her when she's tired she will stop. 3days and still crying, which kain omo omo forming be dat?
Or maybe na pregnancy hormones dey disturb her cos I dnt see reason why a bride that's even pregnant will be crying and wanting to go back home.*hiss*
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Missonas(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Maybe its d pregnancy.Babies heightens hormones atimes

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by wacoj(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ayauche:
Eleyi gidi gan ooo. What's the crying for nah? The only crying allowed is at the reception groung where u are leaving and family and friends come to say bye. OP abeg ignore her when she's tired she will stop. 3days and still crying, which kain omo omo forming be dat?
Or maybe na pregnancy hormones dey disturb her cos I dnt see reason why a bride that's even pregnant will be crying and wanting to go back home.*hiss*

Very correct
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.BROS YOU ARE HIGH
u re beautiful ( check if my wife is not coming..... Runs out of the thread)
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Gebbson007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:

What do I do?
Dis is d result u get wen u marry a get insyd gel JK
u rli need to giv ha tym n insert sweet finz in2 ha head 2 make ha rlaxd n feel at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.